Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] (34282 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2012
[quote
author=ikekings]Rhymez i was expecting more from you... Your handle
sounds like a guy that can flow with words... [/quote] Honestly!sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Rhymez(m): 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2012
Ur eyes sparkles like the stars, ur eyes is as bright as the sun, ur voice is as sweet as the robin's, u look like goddess.
Just a touch from you makes the hairs on my body to stand up. At night, before I sleep, each tick of the clock brings a thought about u. Pls do me a favour vicky.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2012
Rhymez, lobatan...just drop it, son.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2012
hornipipe: i fling my pcap for you
cool
Sir,i salute
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by UjSizzle(f): 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2012
RudySmith:

number 5 pls for me, didn't even write anything yet, but I have good time on my hands. Good evening Uj_sizzle, hope u had a great day. ready for some wooing? is 190 even here yet? ciao bambino!!!!!
smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Idowuogbo(f): 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2012
Binger! Bingo!! Peshawuun!!! Ur head scatter dia!

Rhymes! cry cry

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2012
Rhymez: Ur eyes sparkles like the stars, ur eyes is as bright as the sun, ur voice is as sweet as the robin's, u look like goddess.
Just a touch from you makes the hairs on my body to stand up. At night, before I sleep, each tick of the clock brings a thought about u. Pls do me a favour vicky.
F9!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2012
sexkillz: It's not. . . She was wooing Barack.
no she wans't. but den dey r nt part of diz show.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ikekings(m): 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2012
Mynd_44: Binger tried but still........... I believe we will see better
angry angry angry...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2012
Please, a single post is all that's needed. No intro or counter post. Thank you!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nnekacherry: 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2012
binger: From the depths of my heart I write…
Taking a trip down the memory lane,I remember my early days in here
Then, nairaland meant only a source of news for me,
but one tender morning,My soul thought of it as a source of love.

My emotions where stirred like never before.I felt amazingly drowsy as I beheld the beauty of wisdom showcased in the reply of a maiden on one particular thread.
I became interested in her.I looked forward to hear her speak, and each time I saw her moniker,I got excited.
Like a 9-month old boy when he sees his mother’s bosom, such was my feeling at her presence.

Day and night,I thought about the lovely one that has stolen my heart.I couldn’t think a thing without my heart whispering her name and speaking of her thus,

She is a natural beauty, needing no make-up on her pretty face,for there is nothing to make up
She is perfect,from the crown of her head to the soul of her feet,mortal men think of her as an Angel
She is sexy,at the sight of her voluptuous figure,even the Pope himself,will despise his faith and deny celibacy
She is without any match.In wisdom,virtue, character,beauty,gait, …all the maidens of the earth look up to her as an idol.
She is You…you, Vicky, the love of my life.

As seedlings crave for sunlight, as fire longs for air, so my soul desires your love each minute
Fairest one,I need you, to live,to breathe,to think and to walk the shores of the seas...
Will you be mine forever?

wow..
This is cool
Go binger.. You are on point..

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2012
Someone slap Rhymez dia.

3 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2012
LET VICKY LOOK INTO THE POSTS of the two men and pick one that won her heart with REASON(S). Thank you! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ikekings(m): 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2012
Mynd_44:
F9!!!!!!
angry angry angry...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2012
Rhymez: Ur eyes sparkles like the stars, ur eyes is as bright as the sun, ur voice is as sweet as the robin's, u look like goddess.
poor guy......is this ur first time wooing a girl?? Well vicky has d last say grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Rhymez(m): 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2012
Mynd_44:
F9!!!!!!
grin
Mynd_44: Binger tried but still........... I believe we will see better
I don yarn finish...expect nothing more cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Goldieluks: 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2012
Shollypopz:
poor guy......is this ur first time wooing a girl?? Well vicky has d last say grin
grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2012
but why shame come dey catch me like this undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Rhymez(m): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2012
sexkillz: Someone slap Rhymez dia.
grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2012
sexkillz: Someone slap Rhymez dia.
He should have sent me a PM
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2012
Nnekacherry:

wow..
This is cool
Go binger.. You are on point..
Hey Cherry...are your boys here
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2012
Rhymez:
grin
I like as you accept am with honor
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by EzePromoe: 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2012
Mynd_44:
F9!!!!!!
grin grin leave am na, you woo person your own.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Ishilove: 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2012
Redmosquito:
Minion: Young Lover! I accept your love for me
Quit the 'minion' shiit,aight? Its getting old.

Alter ego, r231, get set! grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2012
Let SLOT 2 get READY please grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2012
Ishilove:
Quit the 'minion' shiit,aight? Its getting old.

Alter ego, r231, get set! grin
wtf! Who call you? angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ikekings(m): 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2012
Sexkillz i think you should start hiding “mynd's” post... angry angry angry...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2012
Shollypopz:
As in, maybe he didn't see the first season, he probably thought this was a joke...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2012
ikekings: Sexkillz i think you should start hiding “mynd's” post... angry angry angry...
Nope! I dont agree
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2012
1010101:

A lot of false info
ahhh! izzat hw much u distrust diz guy?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2012
binger:
Sir,i salute
wink i think rhyme's best efforts have already been thwarted. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (62) (Reply)

How Do I Handle This? / Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? / 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.