Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! - Health (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! (172836 Views)

Alternative Methods To TTC / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by VENUSS(f): 7:51am On Oct 24, 2013
@tbaby, pls be strong. We all are praying for you.
Since I had I failed ivf early last month, I have not shed tears. I was so strong and took it with faith. But your yesteday report, two other women on the ivf thread and that of overblessed aunty really broke be down yesteday, all sad and crying.
Who released the devil yesteday abeg, We most capture him and burn him o. Am suggesting a 7 days marathon prayer ooo, from this night to the end of the month. Both here and on the ttc thread. If God give you the strength to wake up at night.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by uteh: 8:07am On Oct 24, 2013
@Tbaby, the Lord will save your children. So He says in Isaiah 49::25 - ..... even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and save thy children.

God is a good God and will not withold anything good from those that love him. It is d devil we contend with cos he only comes to steal, kill and destroy.

Deut 2:24 says - Rise ye up, take your journey, and pass over the river Arnon: behold, I have given into thine hand Sihon the Amorite, king of Heshbon, and his land: begin to possess it, and contend with him in battle.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 8:22am On Oct 24, 2013
Big fat amen to all the prayers

@tbaby i woke up with you in mind pls let us know as soon as you have any info ok?

@ venus na real who release the devil o! Yday night i had severe headache that i had to hold my head in my hands everytme i woke up to use the bathroom...i also had strange cramps....infact everytime i wiped i was so scared i'l see blood.

We really need to step up this prayers a couple of notches
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 8:34am On Oct 24, 2013
Father give us another reason to rejoice in this matter.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by mummyf(f): 9:26am On Oct 24, 2013
@venuss, honestly, we need those prayers!! The devil will not use us or any of our family or seeds to balance the year acct.

@tbaby, my prayers are wit u. Hoping for positive news.

@favoredgal, honestly after reading tbaby post, I was not myself.I was feeling pains on both sides of my stomach. My only consolation was that I was still feeling babys kick.
@uteh, amen to ur prayers.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Honiepie24: 9:53am On Oct 24, 2013
@tbaby i also suggest like other mummies nd santa you seek a second opinion,the doctors may not be wrong but with all the prayers God can change your testimony for his glory alone,trust God and his promises.but if things should stand as it is,just believe that its his will and trust that he has better plans 4 u,dnt curse God lik jobs wife suggested to job,stay steadfast and he will multiply u like he did for job.what gives me strenght in troubled times is the story of job,durin his dark hour as human he never knew GOD and bastard devil where having a debate over his circumstance,devil told God''job is faithful to u because u hv blessed him,allow me take his blessing and watch him curse nd denounce u''God responded and said ''go ahead and take his blessings,wealth,health etc,but dont touch his soul,for i know job is my faithful servant he shall not denounce me NO MATTER D SITUATION''God had confidence in job without job knowing he stood steadfast nd never denounced God despite all the temptations,and God rewarded him.

Probably just like job the devil and God are havin a debate over you at this time,will yu dissapoint God?and denounce,curse nd abuse him 4 ur little temptation?will yu have God walk away from devil in shame becos u cudnt stand this ugly situation?lets all learn from jobs story and see every temptation as a debate between devil n God,ur reaction will either exhonourate God or put him to shame becos of u.it is well my sister,just believe that the best is yet to come

In my place we hv an addage,the translation is rather than lose the pot,we better lose the content.u r alive,its enough,babies will come in two's nd three's in jesus name'amen

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by nice14: 11:53am On Oct 24, 2013
My own tbaby , i refuse to tell u sorry cos I no it is not over yet, seek d face of God and let him take his Glory. Don't be rash in ur in ur steps. U are in my prayer and thought.remember it is not over until we win.@ all belle ful mum, lets not relax in our prayers and supplication to God more now then we have been b4. Affliction must and will not rise d second time! I am in for d 7 days prayers oh.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Rute(f): 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
Alwaystrue I like yo faith u don't Know how much I look foward to yo posts .I also believe there is nothing that God cannot do

Honiepie that yo post gave me goosebumps iam amazed at how steadfast Job was he refused to be moved

@tbaby iam with you in prayer I believe in the God that brings water out of a rock either way God will remain God!
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Alwaystrue(f): 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hello @Tbaby4real,
Please what is the update?

Psalm 147:13
For He has strengthened and made hard the bars of your gates, and He has blessed your children within you

@Honeypie, thanks for that post. If we consider what Job went through, many of us will be asking for forgiveness for the way we talk in troubles.
That is a good reminder that others have experienced much worse and still stood.
As Christians we still have battles to win, yes because Jesus already fought it for us, it is just for us to claim the victory as the devil constantly prowls and never relents.

As I always say, whose report will you believe? I once got a doctors report for a seeming negligible medical issue that I rejected and prayed about and I am fine even though I was given ultimatum to come and work on it or experience pain.
I really respect doctors and other professionals but the onus lies with us as well to accept or reject it or first seek the mind of God concerning it. Let us not just give up over anything we hear. I have since realised that people who often get results push for it more than normal atimes. I pray as you said that the Lord will consider our prayers and have mercy.

@Rute,
I am glad to hear this. The word of God is my comfort and help and gives me strength, not my own strength or mind at all.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2013
@Tbaby, I was heart broken to read your post, but be careful not to curse God. He is the most merciful even if He is as well a consuming fire.

See, it is hard to bless God in the face of trial but if you will like Job bless Him this time, be sure He will make your later end ten times better than the begining as He did for Job.

God is not mocked, whatever a man sows that he surely will reap, be like another woman before your hubby, praise God like He has done so good to you (indeed He has), praise Him pls, just do it now, He will magnify Himself in your praises. Don't be too rash in your words to Him foor who can battle with the Lord? Can you? All the world put together can never battle with Him. Look steadfastly on God my dear sister, you will joy in His Salvation at last.

I love you but God love you the most. May the Holy Spirit hug you warmly. Love you dearly.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
No one will suffer any loss anymore in Jesus name. Pls even after bfp, don't relaxxxxxxxxx, keep praying and be in tune. The bible says, pray without ceasing, so it is a call to always prayyyyyyyyyY, pray until you get to heaven self. No resting in this world, so keep praying and allow Jesus to be the Lord of you host, He will give you victory over every other demonic hosts.

Hugs.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by nice14: 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2013
Oh God d elders got a Good report wen dey call unto u. Lord we thank u because we shall get a good and better report by ur hand of mercy concerning tbaby and every other pregnant woman. We shall not cast our young, we shall be save in child bearing and d number of d days of our pregnancy we will fulfill. In Jesus Name. Amen. @favored gal how are u now. Op u are better. Was also in pains yesterday dat I had to rush to d hospital but thank God His (my lo) reward to me is fine, by his grace. It is well.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
@nice 14....i am a lot better now....this morning i felt nausea so strong that the contents of my tummy kept rising to my mouth like i was gonna throw up which is strange...iv never thrown up since the bfp and im in my second trimester already

Anyways i spent the day in bed literarily...the headaches and pain are gone and the nausea is a lot milder now...praise God

Thank God you are better too!

@honeypie...true talk

@alwaystrue God bless you so so much and grant yoir own heart desires before this year runs out in Jesus name

@ tbaby....any update? Its well
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Tbaby4real(f): 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
Thank you so much for the love, prayer and encouragement...... i am so bless to have you all. Still there is no heartbeat and we were advised to start those medication to go into labour tomorrow morning. i had one already and we will be going to hospital tomorrow morning for the rest. what can i say.... God is still God and He will continue to be God. I know He loves me and that is the best option at that moment for me from God. God is all knowing... I believe the best will come my way and those twins will still come back to me cos we love them already.
@Alwaystrue you are always on point. Thank you so much, may God perfect your ways and grant your heart desires.
@ Honiepie thank you so much for that write up..... may God strengthen our faith.
@ Favored gal, oh sorry i hope you are feeling better now? may God keep you and lo. Pele
@ Nice 14 pele how are you doing now? May God keep you and lo.
@ mummyf how are you doing today? thanks for your support.
@ all please dont be scared with my story, God is a merciful God and nothing can change His decision. He that grant you all your bfp will see you thru. You shall all carry to full term and have very short and easy labour. In all may you carry your baby/ies in your hand. Thank you all for your support and prayers. I cant believe all the support i got from here. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hugs@tbaby...it sounds cliche but God knows best
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
@Tbaby
Don't know why I don't hv much word for you. All l know is that ur Sun shall shine again soon!
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by younggirl: 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
Tbaby,I'm so sorry about this. God is d giver of children,he will bring the ones that will stay. I've been there,i lost my twin pregnancy at 5mnths after ttcing for 2yrs,but God gave me 2 children in 2yrs. Pls encourage yourself in the lord and knw that affliction shall NEVER rise a second time. Pls prepare yourself o cos before the end of this year,God will replace them .
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by aadetoyin(f): 11:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
Tbaby, really shocked. Its only God that can comfort u and I pray that he does and he will give the ones that will stay.
Very soon, ur joy will be complete. The devil is a liar.
Pls stay strong. It is well
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Alwaystrue(f): 6:17am On Oct 25, 2013
@Tbaby4real,
Take heart and give God the sacrifice of praise. The Lord's thoughts for us are higher than ours. The victory continues. I have nothing more to say regarding that for the Lord will defend Himself always.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by uteh: 7:19am On Oct 25, 2013
@Tbaby, it is well. The Lord will restore dat which u have lost. Thank Him dat u are fruitful and dat u can conceive. He did it before, He will do it again. Stay blessed and strong
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by AwesomeGod123: 9:31am On Oct 25, 2013
@Tbaby-'It is well'.He knows best.He alone will restore back to u what u have lost.look @ it dis way,You have carried the twins in ur womb-he gave ‎​you that privilege
He will still do more.Mark my words one day you will look back and tell ur success story,I had an early miscarriage dis year fro my IVF after 4yrs of marriage.I am still waiting on Him and I know that He is faithful he that has promised.Pls just look @ it from the postive side.keep praising Him instead.May the Lord continue to uphold us all.It is well.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Chi16(f): 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
@tbaby...am short of words. It is well wit u and ur dh. Affliction sha never rise again for d second time.(e-hug)
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Tbaby4real(f): 7:11am On Oct 27, 2013
Hello mama, thank you all for your support and prayers. We are back home now and I am trying to recover from all........ You all are wonderful people and a blessing to this generation. I can't believe all the mails I got, prayers and all the encouraged words. Thank you. God is so wonderful, I give Him all the praise and honour. May you all carry to full term and deliver you babies without any complications. Amen.
@ favored gal how are you doing today?
@ all words can not describe how I appreciate everyone. You are all wonderful people. Love you all. cheesy
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 7:50am On Oct 27, 2013
Great darl...

So happy to hear you sound cheerful again kiss
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2013
@ all i suggest we pray on the 31st along with the ttc thread..: we should all feel free to drop our prayer requests in addition to the general prayers for preggies and our ttc sisters

I have two:

1. second trimester (which is supposed to be the honeymoon trimester) has been hard for me: iv developed headaches, more food aversions, heightened nausea...and evening sickness....pls join me in praying for divine healing and strength...thanks

2. Also for success at my ongoing job interviews.. sitting at home is driving me crazy...cant imagine doing it for another 6 months till the baby comes....also all the financial weight is on dh...not comfortable with that tje fact that i havent earned a salary in 4 months now

i currently have two prospects and i am the final stages of both....pls join your voices with mine that this job thingy will click soonest

Thanks
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by kike100: 11:41pm On Oct 28, 2013
My sistas and bros, even as you have conceived,its important we also pray and secure their lives even before they arrive. I came across this brief message which I enjoin us to open, listen, pray and be blessed. I haven't stopped listening over and over since I got it oo.
Sorry if I digressed the thread.

http://www.funkefelixadejumo.org/web/do-you-already-have-a-child-children-are-you-a-mother/

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 7:17am On Oct 29, 2013
Thanks kike
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by mummyf(f): 8:29am On Oct 29, 2013
@tbaby, how are u feeling now? Its nice to see u cheerful again.as soon as bleeding stops, pls start nackson! The Lord will suprise u b4 d year runs out, just keep believing!
Just an aftertot, tbaby, wat caused ur first MC? Pls find out and make sure u don't have clotting issues. It is well

@nice14, relax, we shall not experience anymore loss on this thread again! All we see shall be increase and migrations from TTC thread to this place.
@ favoredgal, hope ur good? Am in for d prayers too.

My own prayer point, all mothers on this thread shall deliver like an hebrew woman to live babies.
2. Increase in my work and business.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Tbaby4real(f): 10:39am On Oct 29, 2013
@Mummyf thanks so much, i am getting better day by day. My first miscarriage was not examined cos it was the first one, gynaecologist said its normal to have one miscarriage in a life time. i was told to work on my haemoglobin as it was low then. Now, i was told they will check the babies to know if something was wrong that could affect their heartbeat and also i did some test if they could find out any cause.
@ Nice14 please relax and be rest assured cos we are planning to have this wonderful night together to pray. we shall not experience any loss on this thread again. stay positive as God is perfecting everything for you.
@ all i am in for the prayer, my prayer point:
1. We shall not experience any loss and all the pregnant mama shall deliver safely.
2. May God replace my sorrow with joy in no time.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2013
Amen Tbaby

I am in for the prayer...so we are starting 12 -1am abi?

l dont want to be selfish, but the bible say my heartdesire he will grant. My EDD is first week in December...but l want a November baby, want to have my baby by 38weeks. No tears, our DHs will not run helter shelter, Labour story will be sweet to hear IJN for every one of us...The Angel of the Lord will possess the Nurses and Docs that day.

@alwaytrue
Abegi give us bible verses.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2013
Yes udoka...but not today...31st of oct

More prayer points are welcome
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Sentempest(f): 8:58pm On Oct 29, 2013
Im in 4 prayers! Prayer points
1, i and all d mamas in ttc 2 join u guys vry soon
2, safe delivery 2 u all espeacialy Udopauly
3,akachanwa 4 my dh. Thks

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (37) (Reply)

Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks / Does Lipton Yellow Label Tea Burns Fat?? / Is President Buhari Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.