Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,446 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! - Health (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! (172853 Views)

Alternative Methods To TTC / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Alwaystrue(f): 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2013
@Tbaby4real,
Please meditate on the word of God in Isaiah 49.

@Udopauly,
shun ma!

Esther 9:1-2
1  NOW IN the twelfth month, the month of Adar, on the thirteenth day of Adar when the king’s command and his edict were about to be executed, on the [very] day that the enemies of the Jews had planned for a massacre of them, it was turned to the contrary and the Jews had rule over those who hated them.
2  The Jews gathered together in their cities throughout all the provinces of King Ahasuerus to lay hands on such as sought their hurt; and no man could withstand them, for the fear of them had fallen upon all the peoples.

1. Lord Jehovah, on the very day enemies plan to massacre me or the lives in me, let it work contrary to their plan and let me have rule over them. For the bible says You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. Ps. 23:5a. Any counsel of Ahitophel against me, my family or my pregnancy, let it fail and instead work out for my good.
2. Lord Jehovah, anything or anyone that has been placed whether on my path, in the hospital, my office, my home or family to cause my hurt, 'let their heart cut/fail them/be full of fear' because of YOU that I have on my inside and let them be unable withstand me.
3. On the day of my delivery, let me be surrounded with helpers sent specially to assist the smooth delivery of the precious gifts you have given me for your blessings make me rich and adds no sorrow.
Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2013
Thanks @alwaystrue...may God replenish you and give you triple for your effort on this thread
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Honiepie24: 11:58pm On Oct 29, 2013
welkom home @tbaby stay calm nd focused,the lord isnt over with you yet,the best is yet to come.God bless you
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 8:08am On Oct 30, 2013
Thanks favoredgal, so na tomorow.

Alwaystrue thanks dear...you are on point with the bible verses.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Tbaby4real(f): 8:13am On Oct 30, 2013
@ Alwaystrue, thank you.
@ Honiepie thank you so much. It's good to be home.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by mamaileri: 11:03am On Oct 30, 2013
Hello everyone, am new to this thread but not new on nairaland. I recently had a miscarriage after trying to conceive for about 16months, at first I was crushed and dying in self pity but I have realised that would do more harm than good. I believe that its just a phase everyone has their cross this is mine and God helping me I will overcome and I shall testify.

@Tbaby am sorry about your babies. May God almighty console you and bless you.

I was blessed by the link below and I hope it would be a blessing to others.

http://mybrownbaby.com/2011/02/my-miscarriage-testimony/

@Udoka please can you send me your email mine is ilerimama@yahoo.com.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 11:50am On Oct 30, 2013
@mamaileri...may God console you with another soonest...hugs*

@tbaby...my darl...i know you are doing a lot better! So were you cleared to bd immediately? Cuz i hear you are most fertile immediately after a mc....hugs*
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Tbaby4real(f): 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
@favored gal, we were told to come back for check up in a month so i dont think we could start bd anytime soon. hope you are good?
@ mamaileri please take heart and be strong. We can only thank God for everything. He knows best. thanks for the link.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 10:10am On Oct 31, 2013
Those of us thinking of fasting should consider fruit fast instead of outright fast which may not be too good for the baby

Prayer mood activated
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 7:02am On Nov 01, 2013
Happy new month everyone:

This month we will not celebrate the loss of any LO...instead we will rejoice at the hebrew woman and supernatural birth of baby udoka

We will experience increase, growth and stability in all aspects of our lives

And there will be massive promotion from the ttc thread

By the power in the blood of Jesus

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Mummy3D: 11:52am On Nov 01, 2013
Am new to posting on this thread but been following all the awesome testimonies here! This November is my month by fire by force! Had an ectopic last december and my right tube was removed am sure clomid caused it! My tots though! Thinking of trying fertile aid this month, I need advice on this seriously cos right now I can't seem to understand my body anymore; fluid from my breast when I squeeze, scanty dark brown menses, but stil have signs of ovulation from my left side every month! Infact ehh am really tired! Am despirate for a change! Beautiful women wats ur take on fertil aid!! Abeg make una answer me o! Congrats to all d preggy mamas! D lord wil perfect it! Abeg remember us in ur prayers! I must share my testimony on this page soon
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by octofest: 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
This is the first time I'm posting on nairaland, but I thought this thread is close to my heart. I have a beautiful
8 month old son now after trying to concieve for 3 years. I didn't do anything special. I prayed
And waited on God. There's no hard and fast rule...doing all sorts will cause serious anxiety spells
Aand dissaapointments when they don't work. Infact @ a point I deleted all d ovulation apps
I had and decided to just enjoy myself and wait on the lord. When it happened I didn't even have any
Idea. Long story short....don't cause anxiety and depression for yourself. Keep flooding the
Heavens with your prayers, and in due time.....the heavens will open.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
@mummy3d already answered you on the ttc forum but dint see the part of fluids from your bossoms...that is a sign of high prolactin...pls get a good gyneo and do proper hormonal analysis..

The dr will probably prescribe parodel for you

P.s its possible to have ovulation pain and not ovulate. .you can confirm ovulation by getting a progesterone test on day 21 or 7 days after your expected ovulation. You can also buy an opk or go for folicle monitoring....

@octofest thank God for yoir testimony...you can post it on the ttc forum to encourage those in the waiting room
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by nice14: 11:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
My sisters thanks 4 ur prayers. @tbaby glad u. Are getting better, God will full ur joy very soon.@udo count down oh, u are almost there. God will see u through. Still on bed rest oh, is like dis my lo is ajebo. He nor want me 2 stress us, infact he want pple 2 b working. 4 us. Lol. But in all God is very faithful, I turn real Born Again. Will share my testimony wit u guys very soon. 16weeks+. @favorgal how are u? Op u are gud. Just want 2. Close my eyes and see my self at 20wks+.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 9:15am On Nov 05, 2013
@nice..pele dear.....im about to enter my 16th week, and i'm beginning to feel great again with regards to food

how are you darl...why are you in best rest again? Did you have a cerlage? Its well with you. Pls obey the dr's orders to the T. Cant wait to hear your testimony.

20wks? Hmm. I wish i"l open my eyds and close it and we will be in april jare. Cant wait!

Stay strong & blessed

@dreams, how body? Any morning sickness?
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 11:48am On Nov 05, 2013
@nice
Happy for your dear...waiting to read your testimony. lol@born again....who go face ttc without being born again, and when the pg comes you become born twice l tell you!

I thought am the only one in a hurry ooo, so you and favorgal are also in same shoes with me. Infact na from next week l go give mine quite notice abegi... cant wait to embrace my Angel.. Thank you Jesus for this period of our lives.

Recently l was recounting how much l may have saved from drug purchases and tests... God is faithful and He will also show His faithfulness to all our sisters still ttc. This is an experience every woman desiring it should have.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2013
@udoka...the anxiety no get part 2! Lol....i understand exactly where you are coming from...its even harder when you are closer...i cant wait to hear your own complete testimony jare...but hope you wont disappear like your friends seanbell and pretty momma ones LO comes.how are they btw? Do u get to hear from them offline?

Lol@recounting how much you have saved from drugs purchase, hmm...ttc is expensive business...i was recently thinking of how God has delivered me from opening v.agi.na down up and down in the name of tvs, hsg and all those rubbish...next time i'll open down will next will be in the labor room

Amen and amen...before this year runs out i pray God will shine his face on the ttc thread and there will be massive promotion to this thread and the other pregnancy thread

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 9:56am On Nov 06, 2013
@favorgal
my sister l wont disappear ooo, am too attached to ttc thread and NL as a whole. Have been on NL since 2006, all my colleagues in office know me and NL, l hardly go a day without opening NL, l may not comment if busy shaa. Its long l heard from them offline, heard from Mstia few weeks back shaa.

God will perfect the good work He started in our lives. I woke up yesterday with blister in my mouth...noticed also that l run temperature at nights..will be seeing my doc this Friday, from then on my appt will be weekly I guess. I cant wait to hear "madam congratulation..its a baby... grin cheesy

forget this handle that says i registered 2011 grin grin grin
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 10:52am On Nov 06, 2013
@udoka... grin grin amen

Sorry about the temp! I can only imagine the discomfort of these last weeks when you are super heavy

When are you starting your mat leave?
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 11:29am On Nov 06, 2013
i will start from Nov 18th. I have a church annual conference starting 17th - 24th, no need to go back to work after the program. I have three week annual leave outstanding... will take it after it, my mat leave will start counting. I trust God to deliver before the end of the three weeks annual leave.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2013
[quote author=favored gal]

lolz @......

20wks? Hmm. I wish i"l open my eyds and close it and we will be in april jare.

my sister I was 16wks yesterday ooooo according to baby center calculation, howz morning sickness my own sickness is usually Mon & Tue, headache or something else sha.... I can't wait also

halo eveybori, hope we are holding up

it is well
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2013
@tokerom...pele...you will soon feel better, i started feeling better this week @16 weeks. I am now cooking and eating ny own food
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by ebony13: 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
@ Favored gal dear.. pls i sent you a mail.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2013
iv responded dear
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by DonaTee(f): 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2013
Hi @all I'm not new to NL buh dis is M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ first tym postin here. God is @ work on dis ttc thread. I stumbled upon dis thread wen I ttc for 15mths I read thru d post diligently, cried @some, laffed @ joke. Its really 1hapy family awaitin God bundles of joy. I'm hapy to b here. I got a bfp after sayin a prayer frm supernatural childbirth posted on dis thread. I'm so grateful dat God used u to giv me M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ 7mths ol favoured son no pregancy vomitin spittin or bloatin up, 3.6kg no labour pains or stitches! God is in dis place! I L♡̷̴̬̩̃̊‎​‎​√ع d preggy cos I was even more beautiful. I'm ttc for no 2. Henceforth I ll always contribute to dis blessed thread. I L♡̷̴̬̩̃̊‎​‎​√ع u al. Showers of baby dust wil locate us n our Bfp wil manifest no negotiations wit barreness! AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by skimpychick(f): 11:46am On Nov 15, 2013
Good morning beautiful mums n dads. Hope I'm welcome in d midst of u. Hope to learn from u all.God bless
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2013
Yay! Skimpychick...welcome in here kiss
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by skimpychick(f): 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2013
Thanks @favouredgirl u r da best.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Warfibabe(f): 8:28am On Nov 16, 2013
Tbaby4real: Good morning all, I hope you are all doing great with your Lo?
So, it all turns out to be bad news..... We were told our twins stopped breathing. Doctor can't explained what went wrong.. They keep saying they are sorry. We started buying their things already and this is happening, I don't know if God is still alive or on vacation. I taught nothing can stop His work. My dh can't get over it, doctors are so scared to let us home cos we could do anything to ourselves. Don't know how to deal with this, it's just too much for me....... They both measured 14 weeks and 4 days, it means they both died yesterday. Hmmmm
Omg!!... Wow sis!.. So sorry. I pray the lord will give you comfort in this difficult period.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by DonaTee(f): 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2013
@tbabyforeal OMG!! cry I can't imagine how u feel. Buh in all God knws all. It is well wit ur soul. God wil replenish in triple folds n u must recover all IJN Amen
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Pink22(f): 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
Am glad to be here but i have an issue that has been bothering me .va heard all sorts from Dr Google so let me come back home.
I never got a clear positive on my hpts it was either faint or nothing until i decided to go for TVS which confirmed the pregnancy at 5wks 1 day , was asked to come back at 7 was to check for viability ( i had that word) av been on cyclogest and am not spotting anymore. Am still getting negatives on hpts , symptoms are still there . Why am i getting negatives? I even went for another scan and everything was fine

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (37) (Reply)

Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks / Does Lipton Yellow Label Tea Burns Fat?? / Is President Buhari Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.