Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! - Health (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! (172727 Views)

Alternative Methods To TTC / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by mummyf(f): 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
@pink, some pple experienced it and still carried live babies to term. Maybe u should check ur HCG levels. But in all, just believe!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 8:18am On Nov 18, 2013
@pinky
Since d tvs showed baby, pls ignore d negative hpt. My first ever bfp tested negative on hpt and blood till I saw myself in d theatre for a d&c,d baby died because I took yoyobitters when all d results showed neg and I was feeling funny.
Again if u can hold urself pls do till 9wks then do a pelvic instead of another tvs, I don't like disturbing dat place with d stress of tvs.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Pink22(f): 8:53am On Nov 18, 2013
Thanks Udobaby i was beginning to get worried but My Dr also said i should ignore the tests. Me am not even doing TVS again o . I'll wait till 8wks if i go fit lol!
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 8:57am On Nov 18, 2013
@pink...did the dr offer you a quantitative hcg though?
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Pink22(f): 10:20am On Nov 18, 2013
Yes favored gal my numbers are ok . I just don't understand why the hpt couldn't pick anything. I used predicte pt and was super faint
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by nice14: 10:20am On Nov 18, 2013
@picky i have heard of pple who didn't get positive till 10wks, i will advice u wait den go 4 pelvic scan. it is there no fear ok. @all how are we all doing? @udoka u are almost there o. GOD will see u through ijn.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by BONIT: 10:25am On Nov 18, 2013
Hello preggy mamas, been a long long time, been really busy and hardly have time to comment here.

Pink22 I say a big congrats, God will surely perfect his work in your life IJN. If I carried mine to term after 5years of waiting then you all are not exceptions God is still in the business of doing good.

favored gal and nice you will surely get there. God is your strength.

My Udoka am already counting down for you oo, can't wait to hear the good news.

Alwaystrue you are always on point may God grant you the desires of your heart.

Tbaby, It is well with you whether good or bad, God is God. He knows best dear.

Luv y'all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 10:30am On Nov 18, 2013
As long as your nos are fine....i wont worry...iv said it before predicte was the last to pick up my hcg ..its not as sensitive as touted...

I got my bfp on trueline at 10dpo...although very faint...that same day blood hpt, dr. Greg and predicte told me negative.

I remember holding the trueline against all shade of light: sun, moon, flourescent, etc..telling myself iv seen too many negatives to know a positive, no matter how faint

It was at 18dpo i think i remembered to try again with predicte (just because i had it at home) and it finally showed up....i never even bothered with the blood one again

Dont worry jare...it is well....but if you really want to see it on a hpt try trueline...its the most sensitive based on my own experience
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 10:31am On Nov 18, 2013
@nice14 how you dey? Almost halfway right....?

@bonit...amen....thanks

@tbaby...how far wth you...how are you doing...pls pop in and let us know
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by nice14: 10:36am On Nov 18, 2013
bonit Amen to ur prayer. @favored gal my course mate how are u and lo? op u are good. from now on if i ask of my course mate know is u.lol. @tbaby how are u? op u are good, pls show face small na, i dey miss u. it is well with u babe.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 10:40am On Nov 18, 2013
@nice14 cheesy grin.i am doing great actually..thanks
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by nice14: 10:41am On Nov 18, 2013
favored gal i am fine, 19wks. GOD has been faithful, i give him all d glory. know u have started feeling ur lo movement, it feel grate and give me joy.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Pink22(f): 11:48am On Nov 18, 2013
Thanks y'all for ur inputs and encouragements . You know after trying so hard these first 12 weeks are always a torture. Just back from another Hcg , Dr will call me when results are out, am praying for the best, and am done with pee stick .
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by MSTIA: 11:53am On Nov 18, 2013
ohhhhhhhhh, BONIT was actually MSTIA, didn't know I did not know I posted using my bros account. I just opened it for him.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
@mstia
Thks dears, I was trying to decode who bears BONIT
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by bi1: 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2013
i am new here,i ve this very big smile on my face reading all the testimonies and the faithfulness of our Father,wow,He is a faithful God.for everyone still waiting for His visitation,He wont tarry,He has come,glory to God. i am not married yet,that is my own waiting,lost a very beautiful relationship months back,not any fault of ours but human rose against it,trusting God to come thru for me. i am here for my friend,she has been TTC for about 8 years now,all of your testimonies gives me great joy, the more reason i ll hold on with all i ve on this God. God bless all

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by prettyblack: 8:01am On Nov 20, 2013
Pls whts d meaning of hcg am jst 6wks afta six mnths of ttc
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 8:05am On Nov 20, 2013
@prettyblack ...hcg is human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) a hormone produced in pregnancy. Congrats o your bfp and dont worry about it...

@bi1 ...you can direct her to the ttc thread where she can interact with like minds. GOD will come through for her ijn
https://www.nairaland.com/318334/trying-conceive-child-ttc/513
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by MSTIA: 11:38am On Nov 20, 2013
@Pink22, thank God for your life, please don't relax it will happen again, I am a testimony, I had a miscarriage in August 2012 I told myself I was closer than I could imagine and that was it. I got pregnant in September again and carried it to full term, and she will be 6 months by next week. Is God not wonderful. I like your spirit, keep it up dear.

@all preggy mamas, God is your strength,

@Udo mama, I just got my new dancing shoes and I hope to wear it soon.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by PRETTYMOMMA: 4:16am On Nov 21, 2013
@all my sisters.
I just wanna apologize for not coming online sooner. I stayed away for some reasons but I came on this morning and saw that it would take me days to catch up with the threads. Congrats to all the preggy mamas..I wish all the waiting sisters a speedy bfp and safe delivery in the mighty name of Jesus....Amen!

I'll come back I just want to say a big thank you to Udoka. Na you try pass. We love u tire...I love u tire and I pray that you have a smooth delivery IJN...Amen. You will not feel pain,only discomfort and before u fit open mouth shout sef or even turn to pull at Oga's tie, you would have been delivered of your bouncing baby hale and hearty ...I pray all this in Jesus Name...Amen! Thanks for all your support for everyone...you are highly appreciated.

@Pink...(Huggg) please don't let this get u down. Just claim the promises that are in the word and get ready to try again. He will do it again...He always comes thru, you know He doesn't change. Sorry bout everything, I wish u a speedy bfp.

@Mstia. How are u and LO. May His name be glorified for His miracles in our lives!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Alwaystrue(f): 6:20am On Nov 21, 2013
shocked@PrettyMomma,
Welcome back o. You no try at all o. But I hope the reason you stayed away has been resolved sha. How your LO na? I no even know if na man or woman. You no also tell us the full full tory before you just 'off' like NEPA. grin It is so good to have you back. Please come share all the tory of those months back o. Hugs...
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 7:30am On Nov 21, 2013
@prettymoma
Haa! Its good to hear from u again. Hope LO is doing great? Pls come back to give us d success stories...our ears dey itch.

@mstia
I hope say na correct shoe u buy? grin... Thanks dear.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by PRETTYMOMMA: 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
@alwaystrue. Am so sorry pls. Infact am almost kneeling as am typing...lol

It was my bp that was rising first, den my DS started coming down with diff tins. At the end of the day, it was just devil trying to use my fears to worry the baby.

But the Lord has not given us the spirit of fear so that means the fear was of d devil.....it was as good as that I had allowed the devil to give me a gift....it wasn't till I rejected the spirit of fear and turned a blind eye to his antics dat deliverance came!

Its not been easy my dears....Dh actually ordered me to get off the Net cos den if I just see one symptom,na Dr. Google straight! And trust google to bring up ominous diagnosis to fuel the fear I was talking about. But after the victory over the spirit of fear, even if I google, na so so re-assurances I dey get.

@all pls no vex o! I know that the rocksqueen/prettymomma thingy did not sit well with some people and I apologize. Please it wasn't meant to offend, it was a measure taken out of desperation. How can a family member be criticizing a TTC method/decision that was told to no one else (not even to dh) except the sisters in the TTC thread? Any other person may have just left NL but I love this family too much to do dat. So I had to do what I did.

I love u all. I'll try and catch up with what has been happening but I pray that God will answer the prayers of everyone.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by ipio(f): 7:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
welcome back prettymomma, good to see u, how is DS doing?
@all, I de hail una plenty o.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by enaeni(f): 11:37am On Nov 23, 2013
Hello wonderful hebrew women am so happy to be here after ttc for 1yr 6mths. Wen I missed my period I wsnt bothered so I decided to pee on a stick den I saw d faint line I ws jus screaming n thanking God.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 11:50am On Nov 23, 2013
Prettymomma good to hear from you. Kisses to LO

@enaeni...congrats..you will carry to term ijn
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2013
@ prettymoma thank God for ur victory. God to have u back. I know you are warming up for No.2 grin

@enani
Congrats. Ur joy is already full, enjoy d 9months journey!
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by enaeni(f): 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
Tnx favoured gal n prettymoma.na shopping remain. Does any one knw where one can get maternity wears @ vry reasonable prices.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by PRETTYMOMMA: 8:10am On Nov 30, 2013
Good morning all,
@enaeni...I bought things here and there cos I couldn't see maternity clothes at first. At first I just bought the next size and then the next size after that as I got bigger. The good thing is that I can still manage those next sizes to work now but the outright Mat clothes are a No No! Why not ask in the other pregnancy thread?

Congrats to u enaeni and all other pregnant sister. May ur journeys be smooth and joyful IJN Amen!
For our waiting sisters, may the Lord God supply u with ur hearts desires IJN.

@ipio...thanks sis!!!!!I love u dear. Thanks for helping to clarify to my sisters bout that stuff.
How are u doing?

@udoka...its gonna be any day now and my prayer for u is that before u start feeling better labour pains, u have delivered ur bouncing baby.
I am reading backwards small small...but with work on one hand and baby for anoda, its going on at snail's pace.
Prepare for number 2?Na today? Where dh see chance come arrange sef? Between the fear wey dey catch me when I see twinkle for dh eyes and DS wey go decide to dey worry my life that night, cobwebs go soon grow for my womanliness. Me wey think say after one month I go dey ready for second round b4 road go close....Infact after I put to bed, people kept saying that I will be ready for number 2 in one month...LIES!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2013
@prettymoma
Amen to ur prayers dear
Lol@cobweb... Me dey talk I go carry belle before I resume from mat leavegrin, let's see whether experience go change this my desire.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 7:21am On Dec 01, 2013
Udoka....i grabbed my phone immediately i woke up o!

It is well with you ijn
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
@favoredgal
Lolllll and this baby has decided to fall our hands for now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (37) (Reply)

Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks / Does Lipton Yellow Label Tea Burns Fat?? / Is President Buhari Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.