Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! (173027 Views)

Alternative Methods To TTC / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Gospelgirl(f): 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2013
@Hebrewwoman, tanx so much, yes I had treated the high prolactin, was initially given palodel, and later changed to another one which I cannot remember the name presently. Yes the other results are normal. Wishing you the safest and fastest delivery as your name implies.

@ prettymomma: yes I have treated it. tanx alot

@alwaystrue: amen! So shall it be, tank you.

I must really say I appreciate you and already feeling like I have an invisible family members! lol. Will surely let you know of any new developments.

Happy Easter.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by tanidabi: 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2013
Wonderful mothers. In the house how una all dey do,pls o what did u guys do differently,bng preggo b4 but lost it at 18weeks,diagnosis is pcos,high prolactin,recently had a failed. Ivf,I want to try naturally again cos am sure it's possible,any thing I can. Do differently,my tubes are still solid
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Igabe(f): 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2013
M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ preggy mummies in the house, happy Easter τ̲̅ȍ U̶̲̥̅̊ all. I'm so happy for you all, ɪ̣̝̇ pray mine comes soon.
@Believer, M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ dear, you are pregnant for triplets, waow, when ɪ̣̝̇ read ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ post ɪ̣̝̇ waz marvelled, D̶̲̥̅e lord is ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ strenght. ɪ̣̝̇ can't help but kept imagining being pregnant for triplets, waow, ɪ̣̝̇ tap into ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ blessing, ɪ̣̝̇ love twins Ãήϑ triplets α̲̅ lot. ɪ̣̝̇ will soon come Ãήϑ testify M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ bfp soon in Jesus name, Amen.

@Hebrew woman Ãήϑ Champs, you will deliver like hebrew women, ɪ̣̝̇'m already dancing azonto for you guys, can't wait τ̲̅ȍ hear the good news.

@All, safe delivery τ̲̅ȍ U̶̲̥̅̊ all
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2013
@Igabe my sis,na God o.I can't believe I'm pregnant with triplets myself except when I begin feeling the twists,turns and kicks from every angle or during scan.From conception till date its been God cos I still can't believe he's brought me this far.Just believe God can do it 4 u as well cos his ways are not that of ours.You'll testify soon with your twins/triplets by his grace just keep gathering enough momentum cos its 'easy'.God bless u!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Ifyemma(f): 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2013
[quote author=Ifyemma]happy new year mamas, pretty thanks for ur concern, i Thank God that the fibrod is not a factor and will never be. I miscarried on 31st night after i had dropping for days , i pray to join this thread again very soon. And my prayer to everyone on this thread u will carry ur pregnancy to term and give birth like hebrew women AMEN!!! hi mamas so happy to announce that i tested positive to pregnancy test today, pls wish me the best ,i dont want to loose this one again, but i strongly believe it has come to stay.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Goldenbaby(f): 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2013
@Ifyemma,am so happy for u oh, Our God dat started it will finish and perfect it in ur life.. Our lord is always faithful.. I believe God av opened door for us tru you, and hopin to get bfp dis week,bt am having some cramp,I pray is not pre-menstrual pain but pregnancy pain..
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by PRETTYMOMMA: 9:51am On Apr 03, 2013
@tanidabi
I am sorry bout ur loss and glad ur tubes are okay
Dat means u can monitor ur ovulation with a good gynae and know the ryt time to dtd
I had an injection to release the egg during my monitoring.

Then after that, you may want to research the continuation of the pcos medication for the first trimester.
For instance, some doctors have discovered that using metformin during the first trimester helps prevent first trimester loss in patients with pcos.

I wish u all the best and pray it happens soon for you.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by PRETTYMOMMA: 9:54am On Apr 03, 2013
@ ifyemma....(((((Hugs)))). I am so so happy for you!

Thank God. I pray it is permanent till your edd. Wow! Am really happy for you congrats and pls don't forget to share what u did differently with us.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Hebrewwoman1: 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2013
@tanidabi, so sorry dear, God will give you double for ur trouble. Have you treated the high prolactin? I too hve PCOS and all I took for it was Metformin and it worked for me. I believe you can try naturally but just try and take care of the high prolactin and PCOS.

@igabe thanks and yes urs is coming very very soon, jst believe.

@ifyema, oh that's such good news. I remember ur story very well so it's so similar to mine. The good Lord will perfect what he has started my dear sister, please do not give into fear. Cover urself and ur baby with the blood and you will surely carry to term.

@champs, how u dey? Am 38 weeks 2mrw and no sign of labor at all at all. How abt u? Any sign at all?
My Dr sed they will let me go up to 41 weeks to go into labor on my own, but I was hoping to go into labor dis week or next week latest.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by champs: 10:51am On Apr 04, 2013
Igabe: @Hebrew woman Ãήϑ Champs, you will deliver like hebrew women, ɪ̣̝̇'m already dancing azonto for you guys, can't wait τ̲̅ȍ hear the good news.
@All, safe delivery τ̲̅ȍ U̶̲̥̅̊ all
Thanks,we will surely share the goodnews soon. Be rest assured that your BFP is on is way in Jesus name,Amen.
believer84: @Igabe my sis,na God o.I can't believe I'm pregnant with triplets myself except when I begin feeling the twists,turns and kicks from every angle or during scan.From conception till date its been God cos I still can't believe he's brought me this far.Just believe God can do it 4 u as well cos his ways are not that of ours.You'll testify soon with your twins/triplets by his grace just keep gathering enough momentum cos its 'easy'.God bless u!
Nice to know that everything is going on well with you and your triplets. The Lord is surely your strength.

@Ifyemma,Congrats on your BFP,you will surely carry this pregnancy to full term,you will not cast this one young.

@PRETTYMOMMA, How you dey? I know you are doing great!

Hebrew woman:

@champs, how u dey? Am 38 weeks 2mrw and no sign of labor at all at all. How abt u? Any sign at all?
My Dr sed they will let me go up to 41 weeks to go into labor on my own, but I was hoping to go into labor dis week or next week latest.
I will be 38 weeks on Friday not even a single sign of labor, mucus plug/bloody show has not come off yet, no leaking fluid, not even sure if baby has engaged. At times,I feel his head has dug into my pelvic region. How do you even know if baby has engaged or you have started dilating?. I have started taking Evening primrose oil maybe that will soften the cervix, I don't want to go pass 39weeks,abeg. I have started walking,nippl.e stimulation,sex,spicy food just to get things started but still no sign.Well, I guess my boy still feel comfortable in there, I don give am quick notice sha,lol. Just waiting for God to perfect what he started at the appropriate time.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by champs: 11:03am On Apr 04, 2013
@Ebony and udoka, I know you are going strong,you will surely join this thread soon. You are closer to your BFP than you can imagine.

Sending loads of babydust and sticky vibes to all our TTC sisters.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by accurategirl: 7:49pm On Apr 04, 2013
Sisters God has done it for me.I got my bfp yesterday.So happy and greatful for dis testimony pls dnt forget me in your prayers as God will see us all tru.Wishing all pregy mamas hebrew births in Jesus name amen.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by tanidabi: 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2013
@ hebrew woman and pretty momma thanks for your advice,I still believe it can happen naturally but I nd to be disciplined myself cos am terrible with drugs in the mean time can u recommend any gynae?I heard der's a gynae in surulere who is very good with ovulaTion monitoring?Can u pls give me the details of d gynae u used cos I don't want to go to any of d gynaes have used in the past,pls wld appreciate ur quick response,thanks nd God bless,or u can pm @ dketubah@gmail.com
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Ifyemma(f): 12:54am On Apr 05, 2013
@ all thanks and Amen to ur prayers. @ accurate congrats i think we are pregnant buddy. @ pretty i didn't do anything different i only had sex once with dh during ov. Ie on cd 12 i was even complaining that i dont think the sperm entered well lol.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Hebrewwoman1: 8:20am On Apr 05, 2013
@champs, I went for my 38 weeks appointment today and after my Dr checked me she said my cervix has not even started to dailate, but my baby is head down. And I knew when she turned cos I started having pressure dwn there and d urge to pee increases cos d baby is on ur bladder. That's how I knew. The only way to know if your dailating is if your checked by it Dr. But u knw it's contractions dat dailate d cervix and since I wasn't having any, I wasn't too surprised. The gud thng is dat it can change at anytime. I was a little disappointed cos I was hoping LO would be born soon. I don't want to rush her, I want her to come when she's ready but I just can't wait to have her in my arms.
My hospital will let me go up to 41 weeks b4 inducing me, but I prayer it doesn't cme to dat.
When is ur next appt? Am sure ur Dr will check to see if you have started dailating at all.

@tanidabi, I live in Abuja so I dnt knw any gud obgyn in Lagos, mayb smeone else can help u with dat. Good luck to u dear.

@acurategirl, am dancing for u my dear sister. What The Lord has started he will def finish. Wishing u a stress free 9mnths.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Goldenbaby(f): 10:56am On Apr 05, 2013
@Accurategirl,pls is ur menstrual cycle 25 or 26? Congrats once more..
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by champs: 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2013
@Hebrew woman , I just came back from my 38 weeks appointment today also,the midwife that examined me virginally said that i am not even close to dilating that it is still very far, i was really disappointed, I was hoping to be at least 2cm dilated even though i have no contractions,although i lied to them that i was having mild contractions so i could get checked. With all the many many BD,nipp.le stimulation,evening primrose oil,spicy food,etc the cervix has refused to soften.My boy has been cephalic/head down for ages, I want my baby to come now,everything is ready, i pray i don't get up to 41 weeks oo. My next appointment is next week Friday when i will be 39 weeks.Finger crossed for next week hopefully.

@accurategirl, Congrats on your BFP.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by berrybass(f): 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by berrybass(f): 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2013
@prettywoman don't worry baby will come wen she or he is ready. Just dey enjoy d big belle.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by berrybass(f): 5:18pm On Apr 05, 2013
@prettywoman don't worry baby will come wen she or he is ready. Just dey enjoy d big belle. @mamatriplet wat did u guys do differently.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Hebrewwoman1: 7:58am On Apr 08, 2013
@champs, we are exactly alike. Well, I have my 39 weeks check up in Wednesday and am hoping for sme gud news at least.

@berrybass, so sry for your loss. I too hve lost two pregnancies even tho none made it past the first trimester but dnt wry dear God will gve u double for your trouble. I hope Fertilaid works for you, it worked for me so am crossing my fingers for u. Are you still taking Fertilaid it you stopped after ur period became regular?
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by champs: 11:50am On Apr 08, 2013
@All, Come and join me sing hallellujah,Jehovah jireh has done me well.
Come and join me sing hallellujah,Jehovah nissi has done me well.

My boy arrived early hours of this Morning,he weighed 3.5kg @ 38wk3. We are both doing fine and have been discharged home. I can't describe how i feel inside,it is so overwhelming. Help me thank God for this bundle of joy,he is such a cutie..

I just had to quickly share this good news with all of you,before i go back to bed and rest.Will hopefully share the birth story when I am much stronger.

I use myself as a point of contact to reach every pregnant women on this forum,you shall all have normal delivery and deliver like the hebrew women. And I also sprinkle babydust to all the expectant women on this forum,your BFP is around the corner

I am short of words now,thank you all.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Alwaystrue(f): 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
cheesy grin
Congrats again.
Double congrats for the safe carriage and delivery.
May the Lord keep the fine young one.
Please rest well o.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Alwaystrue(f): 12:23pm On Apr 08, 2013
@Hebrewwoman,
Yours will be with ease better than that of the Hebrewwomen sef. Imagine, Champs is a strong mama o. Born this morning, discharge already? shocked Lord, make HW's even better and other preggy mamas when their time comes.
It is well with you. I rejoice in advance for your bundle of joy.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by ebony13: 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
Congratulations Champs! I am so happy for you! May he bring u much more joy and fulfillment all the days of his life. Congras to u and ur DH!
May we all also share this testimony in Jesus name!
All the expectant mum's on this thread shall also deliver like the hebrew women in Jesus mighty name.
Congrats! God bless your LO.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by MSTIA: 12:59pm On Apr 08, 2013
Woooooooo, I am very very happy for you champs. God is ever faithful. Congratulations baby.
@Hebrew woman you are next on line oooooooo, You shall surely deliver safely.

we are coming behind am almost 33weeks, counting down also.

I pray that God will use us all here as a point of contact to reach our sisters waiting on him also.

I love this testimony so so happy for you Champs, wish I was in Benin would have come to visit baby. God bless you and DH and our prince.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Goldenbaby(f): 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2013
@Champs, Congarts to u once more,am so so happy 4 u,God is really faithful!!
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Mrsbrightside(f): 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2013
champs: @All, Come and join me sing hallellujah,Jehovah jireh has done me well.
Come and join me sing hallellujah,Jehovah nissi has done me well.

My boy arrived early hours of this Morning,he weighed 3.5kg @ 38wk3. We are both doing fine and have been discharged home. I can't describe how i feel inside,it is so overwhelming. Help me thank God for this bundle of joy,he is such a cutie..

I just had to quickly share this good news with all of you,before i go back to bed and rest.Will hopefully share the birth story when I am much stronger.

I use myself as a point of contact to reach every pregnant women on this forum,you shall all have normal delivery and deliver like the hebrew women. And I also sprinkle babydust to all the expectant women on this forum,your BFP is around the corner

I am short of words now,thank you all.
Congrats sis! God bless the little chairman
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by berrybass(f): 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
oh Thanks b 2 d lord 4 my heart energize good matters @clamps I'm so so happy 4 u, may God b praise 4 his faithfulness and loving kindness. Congratulations !!!. May ur son grow up 2 b a spiritual giant in Gods kingdom like samuel, sickness & diseases dat are common 2 children shall b far from him, His generation shall call him blessed one. May d door of fruitfulness never seize in ur home in Jesus Christ Name amen. @hebrews woman u are next in line, d God dat call those things dat b not as thou dey were & fetshess water with d basket 2 disgrace d enemy as done it already 4 u. Urs shall b a story of success, mother, baby & father alive in Jesus Name Amen. I stopped taking d fertilaid lastweek & started taking pregnacare conception
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Hebrewwoman1: 8:37pm On Apr 08, 2013
@champs, see me screaming like say na me wey just born. Am so happy for u dear and I can only imagine d feeling. Congrats and may ur lil angel brng u all d joy and happiness ur family will ever need.
You hve been already discharged? Wow, am surprised oo. My hospital keeps you for at least 24hrs after birth.
This gves me so much hope ooo, I dnt want mine to pass dis week IJN...Amen.
Please get all the rest you need and cme bck wen ur string to tell us the story.

@alwaystrue, thanks boo. How u dey na? U knw say I dey wait ur testimony and God has already done it, na physical manifestation we dey wait.

@Mstia yes oo, I can't wait. Am so ready to do this. Ur already 33weeks, time really flies cos sometime it's feels like jst ysterday I was praying to get pregnant and now am jst waiting for labor to start.

@berrybass, why did u stop taking Fertilaid? Or did ur Dr ask you to stop taking it once it regulates ur period? I continued taking Fertilaid until I got pregnant even after it regulated my period.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by berrybass(f): 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2013
@hebrew woman, I just decided 2 stop taking it 3x daily was not easy at all. 4 how long did u take it?
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by pinkydaisy(f): 7:08am On Apr 09, 2013
Champs,thank Jehovah for his mercies but true true, babe you strong oh!May his presence in your lives continue to give joy to your family and the world in general in Jesus name. Amen.

HEBREW WOMAN,,,,oya them don pass baton give you ohhh,,,na first i want make you carry oh.

Am 35 weeks today and am so excited and joyful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (37) (Reply)

Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks / Does Lipton Yellow Label Tea Burns Fat?? / Is President Buhari Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.