Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,463 members, 7,861,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? (50482 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) / Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 06, 2012
Sagamite:

Sorry is not good enough.... angry tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuNVFUExiCA

I can't stop laughing smiley smiley smiley

You're the coolest dude ever ............................... SOMETIMES tongue
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Sagamite(m): 11:33pm On Dec 06, 2012
usermane: Wow Sagamite vs Carefreewannabe....what a match up. Bn following your comments.
I go with Carefreewannabe evn though Sagamite have made a few concrete point.
Ladies admire handsomeness,they crave for it but cos only a handful guys in a bunch are handsome they tend to relax on that aspect. No matter how happily married a woman is to an ugly toned man, once in a while she misses fantasize about a handsome man with fine face,well kept finely toned skin,muscles and physique.

carefreewannabe:

An interesting match up. Unfortunately, he is angry with me embarassed
Dear Saga, I beg your forgiveness.
I tell you, if you were not a bad boy I would develop a crush on you. Hope, your ego likes it and you forgive me. smiley

Usermane, you're 100% right! Most women think like that. grin Saga, don't hate me. kiss

I am not saying women don't admire handsomeness but if they can compromise so much and still be very happy then it must not be high on the priority.

There is a reason a girl like Lauren London that can basically have her pick of any handsome man on Earth is getting pregnant for serial single-father, 5ft 3 Lil Wayne. The reason is his fame, talent and swagger.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by yme1(f): 2:16am On Dec 07, 2012
legalwealth: It is obvious that women like attractive men.

What qualities will a man have before he can be tagged attractive?

Catch more fun at 2GOING.COM
sense a quality woman from afar
A role model
strong man
his words is his bonds
he looks like a real man (piercing et al is a no no angry)
A focused dude
He knows the importance of family
have a good sense of style
learn how to approach me in the right way
be intelligent
be passionate
Look past the exterior and stop passing up ladies who are more willing to commit to a serious relationship for girls who are loose and show all of their goods. tongue cool
funny and spontaneous
not intimidated by strong women
have achieved or working to achieve a balance in his life
put it down and show me you are the boss cool

Need I say more? cool
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by anonimi: 7:12am On Dec 07, 2012
carefreewannabe:

Never mind!
You can date a guy without being intimate, without kissing and hugging. Just to get to know each other. During this process you figure out if you want to be with him, sleep with him or nothing at all. wink

Thanks....now I get this version.
Another version (with whites?) equates dating with relationship as in you hear statements like

"we got married after dating for xx years"

It is not unlikely that they were kissing, hugging, handling, having s.ex etc during the "dating" years.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Tgirl4real(f): 10:30am On Dec 07, 2012
usermane: Wow Sagamite vs Carefreewannabe....what a match up. Bn following your comments.
I go with Carefreewannabe evn though Sagamite have made a few concrete point.
Ladies admire handsomeness,they crave for it but cos only a handful guys in a bunch are handsome they tend to relax on that aspect.

Admire, yes. Crave, hell no! He must have the right personality for him to be desirable.

No matter how happily married a woman is to an ugly toned man, once in a while she misses fantasize about a handsome man with fine face,well kept finely toned skin,muscles and physique.

huh? undecided

That woman must have married the dude cos of something else. How can you be happily married and still crave for a handsome devil? If this happens it will most likely be the handsome dude is her ex.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Tgirl4real(f): 10:53am On Dec 07, 2012
carefreewannabe:

An interesting match up. Unfortunately, he is angry with me embarassed
Dear Saga, I beg your forgiveness.
I tell you, if you were not a bad boy I would develop a crush on you. Hope, your ego likes it and you forgive me. smiley

Usermane, you're 100% right! Most women think like that. grin Saga, don't hate me. kiss

Funny, I have been following you guys too. But no, I can't go with your point. A man can stay with a lady simply cos she is attractive and sexy and we've seen so many examples of such. Whereas, looks is not enough for a lady. There must be other things like his swags, talent, intelligence, personality and even money.

Men are moved with what they see (why do u think se.x sells), women are more emotional, so they are moved more with words. Many ad agencies recognise this and they play on it. That is why you see a sexy lady in a Range Sport commercial or in that beer ad. The ad is targeted at the men, but the lady is used as an object of attraction.

I doubt you will meet a girl that will say "I married him cos he is handsome". You will most likely see; "I married him cos he is rich" "Cos he is smart and intelligent", "cos he is a star", "cos he treats me right" and so on.

So, physical appearance may be the first point of attraction for a woman, but it certainly wont be the reason to move to the next level.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by usermane(m): 12:24pm On Dec 07, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Admire, yes. Crave, hell no! He must have the right personality for him to be desirable.

huh? undecided

That woman must have married the dude cos of something else. How can you be happily married and still crave for a handsome devil? If this happens it will most likely be the handsome dude is her ex.
I agree they may not crave for. But that admiration is something that can't be taken for a grain of salt. And yes, lot of men(xcluding me) can marry a woman just 4 beauty but a woman can't marry a man just for his handsomeness alone. Bt u r a lady and will just admit it- Most women want a handsome man, of course not a handsome devil mind u. Personality may be of paramount importance but evryone desires a fine body sometimes evn leveling it with fine character/personality though not all desires are granted...for a lot of men rnt handsome to start with, so why worry so much about something u might nvr get
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Xflint(m): 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2012
All I would say is that gals do not in anyway go for handsome guys.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Tgirl4real(f): 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2012
Xflint: All I would say is that gals do not in anyway go for handsome guys.

Succinct! lol
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by BlackMamba2: 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2012
Darkknight.Abj:
love a Man that drives a Mercedes. wink

and ur profile says u ar a man...*wondering*
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Serendipity: 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2012
carefreewannabe:

I don't consider 6packs attractive to start with but the guys I dated attracted me with their looks first. This is why I agreed to date them. The personality came second. It played a role in deciding if I want to have a relationship with the guy or not. But looks came first. If I hadn't liked the way they looked, I wouldn't have started dating them at all and therefore wouldn't have got to know their personality.

Saga, are you a woman?
Many women on this thread have mentioned appearance among other factors being decisive for choice making. Why are you so desperately trying to prove that looks are not that important? They are very important. Unfortunately, also MANY women are very superficial beings.
But one can know about personality first or simultaneously with looks. For instance, a very intelligent dude in your class, with high prospects. At least you may know these things before his asking you out.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by NCSREC2013(m): 5:49am On Dec 18, 2012
wat abt mercedes regular
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by laykhorn(m): 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2012
Keep the replies flyin in. **learning**
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by dmcdad: 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2012
**Following**
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by legalwealth(m): 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2013
legalwealth: It is obvious that women like attractive men.

What qualities will a man have before he can be tagged attractive?

Catch more fun at 2GOING.COM
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by ATMC(f): 1:30am On Jan 04, 2013
Donlexino:
THIEF!
arm robber!
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by ATMC(f): 1:38am On Jan 04, 2013
agabaI23: Sounds about right for someone whose handle is ATM grin
lol, i really don't know what you are thinking but try and reason it, for a guy to be legally wealthy entails a lot and he'll possess most other qualities dt i want in a man especially d inner qualities, d physical quality dt i desire is common but to be legally wealthy is not so common...you get my drift?besides, i ain't really particular about physique cos a lot of factors can affect dt but i'm particular about gene and d legality of his wealth!

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by personaldomest(f): 9:26am On Jan 04, 2013
Breathing with a big wallet. Cos one day he might just lose his breath and the money will be mine.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by agabaI23(m): 11:18pm On Jan 09, 2013
ATMC: lol, i really don't know what you are thinking but try and reason it, for a guy to be legally wealthy entails a lot and he'll possess most other qualities dt i want in a man especially d inner qualities, d physical quality dt i desire is common but to be legally wealthy is not so common...you get my drift?besides, i ain't really particular about physique cos a lot of factors can affect dt but i'm particular about gene and d legality of his wealth!
What about gene are you particular about? Legality of wealth, are you talking about legitimacy? How can you determine that before being attracted? A bank robber will always have a cover up business?
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Uzzie: 3:49am On Jan 10, 2013
ItsModella:
LMAO!!! you no well

Well, you can be sure of the bolded.

so ve N i pples low self esteem abi?(looking donwards) cheesy
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Uzzie: 3:49am On Jan 10, 2013
Uzzie:

so ur N i pples low self esteem abi?(looking donwards) cheesy
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by ATMC(f): 8:16am On Jan 10, 2013
agabaI23: What about gene are you particular about? Legality of wealth, are you talking about legitimacy? How can you determine that before being attracted? A bank robber will always have a cover up business?
i'm particular about gene also, but not with respect to tallness or complexion, i care not if he's a looker...my gene's covered that. I'm particular about madness in his family or premature death etc.
I've got a unique understanding so i'll find out somehow and with time
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by agabaI23(m): 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2013
ATMC: i'm particular about gene also, but not with respect to tallness or complexion, i care not if he's a looker...my gene's covered that. I'm particular about madness in his family or premature death etc.
I've got a unique understanding so i'll find out somehow and with time
With time yea, but you would have been attracted to him first before getting to know him that much
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by ATMC(f): 6:31am On Jan 11, 2013
agabaI23: With time yea, but you would have been attracted to him first before getting to know him that much
yes but attraction many atimes is not deeply rooted so i can pull out if need be.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by agabaI23(m): 7:01am On Jan 11, 2013
ATMC: yes but attraction many atimes is not deeply rooted so i can pull out if need be.
Good! Based on this your reply, I put it to you that legitimacy of wealth cannot constitute a criteria for attraction or an attractive attribute in a man. wink
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by ATMC(f): 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2013
agabaI23: Good! Based on this your reply, I put it to you that legitimacy of wealth cannot constitute a criteria for attraction or an attractive attribute in a man. wink
you have a sound point for your argument...but you cannot conclude dt d legality of wealth should not be a basis for attraction. do you know dt d longevity of a relationship is determined by d basis of attraction? And attraction can be based on anything...If beauty is d basis of attraction, d day its no more, d interest wanes. Now if i pick interest in a guy because i considered him legally wealthy and along d line i find out dt he's not, then d relationship ends.but d truth remains dt i was attracted by his wealth which i thought was legal but was not.having said this, i still maintain dt being legally wealthy attracts me to a guy.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by agabaI23(m): 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2013
ATMC: you have a sound point for your argument...but you cannot conclude dt d legality of wealth should not be a basis for attraction. do you know dt d longevity of a relationship is determined by d basis of attraction? And attraction can be based on anything...If beauty is d basis of attraction, d day its no more, d interest wanes. Now if i pick interest in a guy because i considered him legally wealthy and along d line i find out dt he's not, then d relationship ends.but d truth remains dt i was attracted by his wealth which i thought wink was legal but was not.having said this, i still maintain dt being legally wealthy attracts me to a guy.
You got a point there. I am wealthy, come and check out my wealth smiley wink
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 12, 2013
I'm attracted to shy guys I don't know why but I find it sexy lol grin
I like calm guys, respectful, hardworker, simple, neat and not a party animal lol
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by ATMC(f): 6:23am On Jan 12, 2013
agabaI23: You got a point there. I am wealthy, come and check out my wealth smiley wink
cheesy
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by agabaI23(m): 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2013
So so ochi?
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by ATMC(f): 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2013
O mu bebe akwa
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Ellylace(f): 11:15am On Feb 06, 2013
Coldfeet: Must be God fearing! Must have SIX pack!!! wink cheesy and loaded!! ( Upstairs! Between the legs!! And in the wallet!!!!!!!!)
Ditto! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) / Trending Picture Of A Future Slay Queen On Facebook. / Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.