Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? (50421 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) / Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2012
ATMC: Let him be legally wealthy wink

ATMC= ATM Chick, u worry o. Lol
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by ikekings(m): 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2012
Don't you ladies find guys that plait their hair attractive?
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by ositadima1(m): 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2012
dollar bills
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2012
ItsModella: at least a six zero account
dark skinned with dimples and 6 packs...
over 6 ft tall
drives a Bugatti
lives in a mansion

Look at my moniker, I deserve a model as my guy.

When I think of more, I'll be back...peace out.
i got em dimples never knew ladies find it attractive cheesy
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Okimski(m): 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2012
OILOFGLADNESS: i dont know about anyother person but for me,
the following are the main things that attracts me to a man

a committed child of God
always neatly dressed( may not have much cloth, but the one he has are quality ones)
humble and teachable
some what handsome but not fat or potbellied
slow to speak and speaks wisely.

unfortunately, i had a very good paltonic friends that possed all the qualities upto 80% but one thinmg we cant get together is cos he is deeply commited into Jehova witness, so bad.

i had another one but learnt that the 3rd one was pretence.
na small thing? When he go come around now na only six digit you go the consider
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Xflint(m): 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2012
_____*_*_*_*_______*_*_*_*____
__*___________*___*__________*___
__*____________?_____________*__
__*____________*______________*__
__*_________^SpeciaL^_________*__
___*________^fRèÑdS^_________*__
____*_______^ForêVèR^_______*___
______*___________________*_____
________*_______________*_______
__________*__________*__________
_____________*_____*_____________
________________*________________

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by ikekings(m): 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2012
Coldfeet: Must be God fearing! Must have SIX pack!!! wink cheesy and loaded!! ( Upstairs! Between the legs!! And in the wallet!!!!!!!!)
Trust me now... grin grin grin..
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2012
hagma37@yahoo.com:
Who say naija chicks fancy six packs, anyway i have 6 packs only if i am hungry.

no be only 6-pac's but 16pack. Lol

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by tosrich(m): 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2012
One or combination of these qualities will always make a guy attractive to ladies
1. Wealth
2. Physique
3. Special talen e.g instrumentalist, footballer, e.t.c
4. Intelligence e.g academicaly sound.

With one or combination of these qualities, ladies will run after you like a Lion sighting its prey

3 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by drealnamdy(m): 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2012
::Andrew:::
Tall, handsome, six packs, Rich, bmw with alloy wheel is attractive to me. grin grin grin grin

oooh I forgot pink lips. grin

Your fadaaaaa!!!!! U can't eat ur cake and hav it...dat man might probably hav 30girlfriends.. grin
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2012
OILOFGLADNESS: i dont know about anyother person but for me,
the following are the main things that attracts me to a man

a committed child of God
always neatly dressed( may not have much cloth, but the one he has are quality ones)
humble and teachable
some what handsome but not fat or potbellied
slow to speak and speaks wisely.

unfortunately, i had a very good paltonic friends that possed all the qualities upto 80% but one thinmg we cant get together is cos he is deeply commited into Jehova witness, so bad.

i had another one but learnt that the 3rd one was pretence.

there is someone close to u that u are eyeing, and he has all this qualities. This for sure I know, abi na lie?
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Rooneyboy(m): 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2012
rich naija men dey get 6 hungry pack
Think not .

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2012
Rooneyboy: rich naija men dey get 6 hungry pack
Think not .
those are the old ones naw...

6 hungry pack? boys dey vex cos dey no get 6 pack...hahahahaha..
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by CHoccolaTE: 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2012
I like men that are well-read and are interested in reading and expanding their knowledge. If he is handsome then that is just cherry on top.
[size=3pt]he should also be good in the bedroom department[/size]

3 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2012
[CHocolaTE:
]I like men that are well-read and are interested in reading and expanding their knowledge. If he is handsome then that is just cherry on top.
[size=2pt]he should also be good in the bedroom department[size]
maka gini? that one tops the list na...

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Wendyslim(f): 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2012
Darkknight.Abj:
love a Man that drives a Mercedes. wink
u mean mercedes 200(regular)?

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by fairygeh(f): 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2012
*inserts earpiece and jams to oyato*

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by ikekings(m): 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2012
ItsModella:
Lol... So you fit twist with that your tiny waist?
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Austinobisnr(m): 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2012
if mary d mother of jesus was happy wit a carpenter, den wots up wit dis naija girlz.

4 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by CHoccolaTE: 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2012
ItsModella:

lol, bad gal....
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2012
For me, it's brains and behaviour that makes a guy attractive. I love smart, intelligent men who do what they say; and are honest.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by mimifonwon(f): 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2012
Personally i think a guy that has confidence in himself in everything from style to speech. I mean his whole aura. He doesnt have to be the most handsome guy, but he must be intelligent, respectful, he has to have the grace of a greatman and the suave, maybe in their dreams exude sexiness like lynxxx... Personally i my perfect man if he would be created is lynxxx with the aura of ojukwu and with philosophical mind of wole soyinka . Infact I just want lynxxx..lmaooo, but he is taken sad. But yes nothing is sexier than a man that is respectful of women and also carries in himself very well and when he walks into a room, his presence stops the room. He must be full of aspiration and keep working towards it. He must allow me chance to help him, there is nothing sexier than a man that is willing to let his woman help him. So if you can build me someone with lynxxx's physique and handsomeness, and ojukwu's tenacious spirit and aura and wole soyinka's wisdom them that would be my attraction. I mainly am attracted to their intellect, but i cannot resist a man with a beautiful smile, it would even make me forget that the guy is not 6 feet plus tall. smiley

6 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2012
Redmosquito:
Redmosquito: True true! I don quit M&H. But some posts keep dragging me back to it. The quoted above is an old M&H
Guy am loving ur minions and Hades meme, its hilarious. Pls more of it, I'd like to see pix of it take care.

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by ositadima1(m): 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2012
ItsModella the fellow in ur profile, is he ur ...
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2012
I wish that girls that says she likes naturally obtainable guys would let us met.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Rooneyboy(m): 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2012
over 6 ft tall
drives a Bugatti
lives in a mansion

issokay cheesy
This ur guy wey u dey find is he suppose to be a Nigerian ?

I think u are watching a lot of nigerian films;
Now its started affecting u .

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2012
over 6 ft tall
drives a Bugatti
lives in a mansion

Babim, I'm all you need
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Kobojunkie: 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
legalwealth: It is obvious that women like attractive men.

What qualities will a man have because he can be tagged attractive?

Self-confidence is really what women are attracted to(I am not talking of teenagers ooo-ing and ahh-ing)in men. And please do not confuse such things as narcissism, over-bloated sense of self, egotism, vanity, conceit, or simple selfishness,indifference to the plight of others, haughtiness, an inability to view the world from the perspective of other people,arrogance, unhealthy sense-of-self, with self-confidence. A lot of Nigerians I have met made that mistake on a regular basis.

Self-confidence can make even a monkey appear attractive to women. grin So rather than working on your looks and your library of hip words, spend more time engaging in self-discovery activities. There are so many like your Education, your spirituality(I no talk born-againism and all that stuff people infest their minds with), your humanity etc.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by charlsecy4(m): 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2012
over 6 ft tall
drives a Bugatti
lives in a mansion

You are lost! Only GOD knows what you will eventually end up with!
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2012
charlsecy4:

You are lost! Only GOD knows what you will eventually end up with!
bahahahahahhaha!!! jealous much? your profile pic tho...lmao!!!
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by calabaman(m): 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2012
::Andrew:::
Tall, handsome, six packs, Rich, bmw with alloy wheel is attractive to me. grin grin grin grin

oooh I forgot pink lips. grin
D last tym i checked u were a guy
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by OK1(m): 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2012
hagma37@yahoo.com:
Who say naija chicks fancy six packs, anyway i have 6 packs only if i am hungry.
what's "6 packs"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

South African Lady Weds Man Who Photobombed Her Photo 7 Months Ago / 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) / He Said “Hey” On Facebook - Engaged Lady Shares Her Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.