Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? (50352 Views)

8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) / Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2012
u ve been saying bullshit....i fink dis thread should ve been at what amount of money does a woman find a man interesting.....cos if money grows on tress,women would marry monkiesu ve been saying bullshit....i fink dis thread should ve been at what amount of money does a woman find a man interesting.....cos if money grows on tress,women would marry monkiesu ve been saying bullshit....i fink dis thread should ve been at what amount of money does a woman find a man interesting.....cos if money grows on tress,women would marry monkies
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Rooneyboy(m): 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2012
Darkknight.Abj:
love a Man that drives a Mercedes. wink

what about 190 ?
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by acume: 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2012
An educated and enlightened guy, averagely rich, caring, understanding and neat- these are basically what women are looking for in a man.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nosyke(m): 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2012
It means 6 packs of indomie (hungry man size)
OK1: what's "6 packs"?

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Oluwadare: 8:02pm On Nov 30, 2012
mimifonwon: Personally i think a guy that has confidence in himself in everything from style to speech. I mean his whole aura. He doesnt have to be the most handsome guy, but he must be intelligent, respectful, he has to have the grace of a greatman and the suave, maybe in their dreams exude sexiness like lynxxx... Personally i my perfect man if he would be created is lynxxx with the aura of ojukwu and with philosophical mind of wole soyinka . Infact I just want lynxxx..lmaooo, but he is taken sad. But yes nothing is sexier than a man that is respectful of women and also carries in himself very well and when he walks into a room, his presence stops the room. He must be full of aspiration and keep working towards it. He must allow me chance to help him, there is nothing sexier than a man that is willing to let his woman help him. So if you can build me someone with lynxxx's physique and handsomeness, and ojukwu's tenacious spirit and aura and wole soyinka's wisdom them that would be my attraction. I mainly am attracted to their intellect, but i cannot resist a man with a beautiful smile, it would even make me forget that the guy is not 6 feet plus tall. smiley
wetin nah. you mentioned two great men with seldom gift of tenacious in ojukwu aswell as philosophical & intelligent of soyinka. Meanwhile u want just önly one man to possess these at a time, haba dont be selfis nah
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Booty4me: 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2012
mimifonwon: Personally i think a guy that has confidence in himself in everything from style to speech. I mean his whole aura. He doesnt have to be the most handsome guy, but he must be intelligent, respectful, he has to have the grace of a greatman and the suave, maybe in their dreams exude sexiness like lynxxx... Personally i my perfect man if he would be created is lynxxx with the aura of ojukwu and with philosophical mind of wole soyinka . Infact I just want lynxxx..lmaooo, but he is taken sad. But yes nothing is sexier than a man that is respectful of women and also carries in himself very well and when he walks into a room, his presence stops the room. He must be full of aspiration and keep working towards it. He must allow me chance to help him, there is nothing sexier than a man that is willing to let his woman help him. So if you can build me someone with lynxxx's physique and handsomeness, and ojukwu's tenacious spirit and aura and wole soyinka's wisdom them that would be my attraction. I mainly am attracted to their intellect, but i cannot resist a man with a beautiful smile, it would even make me forget that the guy is not 6 feet plus tall. smiley
DREAM ON

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by seantemple(m): 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2012
acume: An educated and enlightened guy, averagely rich, caring, understanding and neat- these are basically what women are looking for in a man.

Liar
acume: An educated and enlightened guy, averagely rich, caring, understanding and neat- these are basically what women are looking for in a man.

Liar
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by mimifonwon(f): 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2012
Oluwadare: wetin nah. you mentioned two great men with seldom gift of tenacious in ojukwu aswell as philosophical & intelligent of soyinka. Meanwhile u want just önly one man to possess these at a time, haba dont be selfis nah

Lol we can all dream now, am just saying, am attracted to men that show that they have potential to be great and proves it to me in their aspirations and goals- realistic goals-no fantasies. as long as he is educated and has something doing am okay. He doesnt have to be the richest, but can take care of himself, i dont mind helping. I feel that only women with myopic minds and and who are lazy chase after men for their money, for having all money in the world does not guarantee you happiness. I am just attracted to a man who has all i listed before, but nothing melts my heart than a man with a beautiful smile that respects women and a go getter. I dont mind if he doesnt have six packs, but no pot belly,nooo--never, i cannot do, and i cannot date a man that am taller than and M 5'7 without heels and can get to 6'1 in six inch heels. But Dare, i would forget the height if his smile is gorgeous. smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Whobedatte(m): 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2012
ItsModella: at least a six zero account
dark skinned with dimples and 6 packs...
over 6 ft tall
drives a Bugatti
lives in a mansion

Look at my moniker, I deserve a model as my guy.

When I think of more, I'll be back...peace out.
Beware of ritualists!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by getdayo(m): 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2012
I think its different strokes for different folks

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Whobedatte(m): 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2012
Oluwadare: wetin nah. you mentioned two great men with seldom gift of tenacious in ojukwu aswell as philosophical & intelligent of soyinka. Meanwhile u want just önly one man to possess these at a time, haba dont be selfis nah
No mind am , Egocentric self centred BITCH, as if im possess the brains of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Braveness of Mary Slessor, tenacity of Susan rice, and the patience of Mitchelle Obama. Mtchew

4 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by nneh1(f): 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2012
I love a guy that can take me for whom i am but unfortunately the one i got said he needs a wild girl.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by ajadek(m): 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2012
dorcaspedia: i love guys that are natural... i mean those dthat come the way they are..........
can u love him when he come natural for the ist place?don't be pretend.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by REVOLUTNIS: 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2012
The kind of girl that men find attractive.......
plz, do not go masturbating

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by surveyProf(m): 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2012
nneh1: I love a guy that can take me for whom i am but unfortunately the one i got said he needs a wild girl.
It all depands on his own defination for a "wild girl"
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2012
nneh1: I love a guy that can take me for whom i am but unfortunately the one i got said he needs a wild girl.
Wild girl? He should go to Ajegunle or Ketu
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by mimifonwon(f): 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2012
Whobedatte: No mind am , Egocentric self centred BITCH, as if im possess the brains of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Braveness of Mary Slessor, tenacity of Susan rice, and the patience of Mitchelle Obama. Mtchew
see hater, how do you know i dont have all those, you have never met me, and if u must know i dont want the brain of ellen johnsom sirleaf, am content with what i have. The men i mentioned i have met, and dined and been around from my childhood to adulthood, and admire them, both ojukwu and soyinka were (and in the case of soyinka still is) my father's close friend, so go kick rock, you dont know me. I guess you dont qualify, cuz by your reply its evident you have none of their qualities, all you have is the cowardice, of a chavunistic biatch Niggah. Empty bucket. Dont ever call me a female dog, cuz if you dont know by now i dont turn the other cheek when someone insults me. Be warned!!! hoha!!. A word is good for the wise. smiley
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by REVOLUTNIS: 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2012
seantemple :

Liar

Liar
do not listen to him he is a liar
men that boast like these one usually be a pauper
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by REVOLUTNIS: 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2012
mimifonwon: ...
see hater, how do you know i dont have all those, you have never met me, and if u must know i dont want the brain of ellen johnsom sirleaf, am content with what i have. The men i mentioned i have met, and dined and been around from my childhood to adulthood, and admire them, both ojukwu and soyinka were (and in the case of soyinka still is) my father's close friend, so go kick rock, you dont know me. I guess you dont qualify, cuz by your reply its evident you have none of their qualities, all you have is the cowardice, of a chavunistic biatch Niggah. Empty bucket. Dont ever call me a female dog, cuz if you dont know by now i dont turn the other cheek when someone insults me. Be warned!!! hoha!!. A word is good for the wise. smiley
just wasting English for nothin
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by NigeriaKitchen: 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2012
mimifonwon:

Lol we can all dream now, am just saying, am attracted to men that show that they have potential to be great and proves it to me in their aspirations and goals- realistic goals-no fantasies. as long as he is educated and has something doing am okay. He doesnt have to be the richest, but can take care of himself, i dont mind helping. I feel that only women with myopic minds and and who are lazy chase after men for their money, for having all money in the world does not guarantee you happiness. I am just attracted to a man who has all i listed before, but nothing melts my heart than a man with a beautiful smile that respects women and a go getter. I dont mind if he doesnt have six packs, but no pot belly,nooo--never, i cannot do, and i cannot date a man that am taller than and M 5'7 without heels and can get to 6'1 in six inch heels. But Dare, i would forget the height if his smile is gorgeous. smiley
How old are u? Some of the female comments here are why guys mistreat today ladies...most of the comments here shows that our ladies of today are daydreamers and will most likely end in a heart break or lesser dream. Wake up peepz!
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by VICTOFX(m): 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2012
OILOFGLADNESS: i dont know about anyother person but for me,
the following are the main things that attracts me to a man

a committed child of God
always neatly dressed( may not have much cloth, but the one he has are quality ones)
humble and teachable
some what handsome but not fat or potbellied
slow to speak and speaks wisely.

unfortunately, i had a very good paltonic friends that possed all the qualities upto 80% but one thinmg we cant get together is cos he is deeply commited into Jehova witness, so bad.

i had another one but learnt that the 3rd one was pretence.
i can partly understand hw u feel,and i do like ur point of view,cm we get to knw eachother?
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Hezzymania(m): 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2012
illitrate: Am supprised no one has mentioned 6 packs here grin grin grin grin

anyway I have 2 wink wink wink
pls wat do u mean by 6 packs?
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by NovusHomo(m): 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2012
Ramcie:
Number 1 for me is NEATNESS. When a man is clean as in both his appearance and his ride, am always attracted to such men but that means I must have been noticing him for long to come to such conclusion. Also, a man that holds his family in high esteem.

Until he meets you? grin grin
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2012
legalwealth: It is obvious that women like attractive men.

What qualities will a man have because he can be tagged attractive?

Big pocket. He must be willing to give her what he cant afford for a woman to like him. NEXT!!!

Their head dey come down when they are on 9months course.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by drumosbite: 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2012
A girl seriously admires, love, cherish, wants a guy that will treat her bad, Bleep her aπϑ abandon her. Relax dont be in a hurry, think about it again.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2012
::Andrew:::
I do both. male, female. sometimes sheep, goat even camel grin grin grin
hahahahaha
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by tai2(m): 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2012
over 6 ft tall
drives a Bugatti
lives in a mansion

What do you have to offer?

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by topmostg: 9:23pm On Nov 30, 2012
Pls whats do u guys refers as to 6 parks? Please enlightined me more.
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by maninmood(m): 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2012
over 6 ft tall
drives a Bugatti
lives in a mansion

Armed robber
Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by gagzee(m): 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2012
Msheeeew....stupiid bitches...evritin tin about u dumb hoes is artificial 4rm ur fcukin head 2 toe....n u kip dreamin of a natural man...may God punish y'all n may devil bless y'all wit a fake azz dude dt wud kip fcukin n dumpin ur artificial asses til u y'all fcukin get real!!....#drops mic

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? by mimifonwon(f): 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2012
topmostg: Pls whats do u guys refers as to 6 parks? Please enlightined me more.

We mean this
basically a fit guy... smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Bedroom / Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos / Meet Maame Afiba Bessa Who Gets Bored Dating One Man For Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.