Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Loneliness Or Desperation? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loneliness Or Desperation? (2518 Views)

9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend / Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) / See Where My Desperation Has Landed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loneliness Or Desperation? by Nobody: 2:12am On Jan 09, 2013
Once she is ready then she will sort it herself. No need stressing over her problems. You are friends with jer and not her issues.
Re: Loneliness Or Desperation? by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 09, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Once she is ready then she will sort it herself. No need stressing over her problems. You are friends with jer and not her issues.

SniperInADiaper, what in the world inspired your username? Just wondering. smiley

1 Like

Re: Loneliness Or Desperation? by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 09, 2013
Yield:

SniperInADiaper, what in the world inspired your username? Just wondering. smiley

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Boyd_Malvo

He's the Sniper in a Diaper kiss
Re: Loneliness Or Desperation? by Winneygirl(f): 5:04am On Jan 09, 2013
Ur friend has deeper psychological issues.

Check her background. Check her family history.

Until she learns 2 overcome her past, define who she is 2 herself... She will just keep floating.

She has so many pple around her, bt whn she goes home, lie on her bed @ night and think abt herself, she realises that she's alone...Inside & Outside!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Get Married Completely Náked In Bizarré Wedding Ceremony. / Is It Correct That True Love Never Dies / I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.