Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,317 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

What Does 'submission' Of Women In Marriages Mean Exactly? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Does 'submission' Of Women In Marriages Mean Exactly? (20438 Views)

Seven Surprising Mistakes In Marriages. / How To End “the Silent Treatment” In Marriages / Minor Acts That Cause Damage In Marriages. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does 'submission' Of Women In Marriages Mean Exactly? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
CHoccolaTE:

This was nice to read.
Accepting a guy like you as the head would not be difficult at all smiley

Most men see leadership as having the final say in everything regarding decision making. Any major step cannot be taken in the house unless they agree to it. I wanted to know if you are one of those men that was why I asked.

You're a fraud..
Re: What Does 'submission' Of Women In Marriages Mean Exactly? by CHoccolaTE: 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2018
Elder0001:

You're a fraud..

You're a bigger fraud. I didn't say I wanted to do it, I said it won't be hard.
Learn to fvcking read.
Re: What Does 'submission' Of Women In Marriages Mean Exactly? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2018
CHoccolaTE:

You're a bigger fraud. I didn't say I wanted to do it, I said it won't be hard.
Learn to fvcking read.

I regret answering your earlier question..
Re: What Does 'submission' Of Women In Marriages Mean Exactly? by cooldood(m): 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
Submission is a combination of Sub and mission. The ordained structure for marriage is such that there must be a head and that should be the man. Before marriage, a man must have a vision for his life and therefore his family. So that there is one voice in a home, there has to be a vision both the man and woman are pursuing together. Homes like this are usually blissful and purposeful and they avoid Di-vision (where there are 2 visions).

Back to what Submission therefore means- it means a woman must be ready to submit her ‘mission’ or vision to that of the man. Her mission becomes a subset of the man’s once they are married. Such that she’s committed to the family’s vision/ goals and help her husband achieve them together, as a helpmate.

That’s my simple submission.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Ways To Hold Your Temper / Bullying: I Taught My Son To Fight Back / Professor And Wife Celebrate 55th Wedding Anniversary (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.