Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:57 AM

Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. (9592 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! / How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by NaijaDoWell: 7:05pm On May 11, 2013
tai2: Never trust a woman farther than you can throw her and don't lose sleep over her actions....all women are liable to cheat its nothing new. Marriage to them is just a means to an end, the accepted husband may not be the preferred candidate.

Heh! I dont like wat u said oooo. Abeg dont you know dat truth is BITTER? At least reduce the weight of your statement.

OP, I feel for you sha. If you leave the girl, you money don waste. If you go ahead and marry her, there is no guarantee that she will not do it again; maybe this time she will plot with her age-long boyfriend to kill you and cart away your money. So, think ooooooooo. If you leave her self, where can GENUINE and RESPONSIBLE girls be found. If it were easy to meet a 'wife' material who would not cheat, then many of us for don marry since.
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by smartigo: 8:40pm On May 11, 2013
lafflaff123: Sadly a product of a broken home. Broken dreams and a broken life. You can feel the sadness emanating from her write ups.

@lola if you ever need somebody to talk to do not hesitate to write me a private mail,and will give you my numbe
r to call.

From your writing pattern I am assuming you are a WANNABE AMERICAN because you can tell a product of an American public school system as they lack basic writing skills.

I am on the West Coast and if you live close by and need to see me physically for advice,will oblige you.

I beg you not to carry so much hate in you.

You just said the truth. lola is truly a product of a broken home n if not, she is deeply hurt
too much bitterness. take it easy abeg o.
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by lolaluv1(f): 10:32pm On May 11, 2013
^^
Don't you people get tired?

I think you must be SICK in the head to dig up an old post and drag my name into it again. Because this is not normal behavior, rushing in here like a Sallah ram that just escaped from the market.

That is how you people claim OBJ and BABANGIDA are enemies, not knowing they are laughing at you and drinking tea. Do you know if I'm cool with Zeefa now? Or you think I'm like your female folks that keep malice?
Keep taking panadol for Zeefa's headache, you hear? And keep showing what you are...a jobless, sick fool!

I don't have your time now. But I could squeeze some time to put you in a cage where things like you belong, if you don't respect yourself.
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by Nobody: 1:31am On May 12, 2013
lola.luv:

Nor be fight o, bros. However, these no names called me out. Gave my opinion like the rest but some flat-faces thought my name seemed like one they could hop-on and jump all over. Like WTF?? Thanks, jare!
cheesy cheesy kiss

In other news...
A certain someone known as sultan (obviously feeling threatened by my use of 'BIG ENGLISH' grin) is using the indirect way of talking to refer to moi. Interesting! Glad you used your dead-brain cells just the littlest bit by not quoting me or calling my moniker. So I will return the favour and keep ma cool till ma name comes out of your infested mouth! Then I'll descend on you just like you asking for!! cheesy cheesy

And squash, goes the writhing maggot! grin grin

Madame wotz ur own na, Y are you in so much grieve over the death of 1788 remembrance service of a neighbor great grandfather?
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by lolaluv1(f): 7:13am On May 12, 2013
^^
And how is it your business?

That is how you she-hims keep poking your long mouths (with saliva at the corners of the lips) where its not needed.
Because I don't see how my statement is your business.

Sisi Ijogz, stop your bla-bla-bla, put on some heels and makeup, and go hang out gossiping with your fellow she-hims.

And the word is 'grief' not 'grieve'.
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by DanIlon(m): 10:52am On May 12, 2013
Fire her off

1 Like

Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by ENGRDIGNITY: 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
Go do your own too
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by zeefa: 11:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
ENGRDIGNITY:
Go do your own too

Wetin be your own bros.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) / The Christmas Tree Photo That Has Been Trending Online / Is This Yansh? (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.