Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,225 members, 7,957,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:05 PM

Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. (9598 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! / How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 03, 2012
Oh well Human beings cheat, so its not really surprising, if that's the case a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage, but i'll be honest a part of me doubts the story.
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by Ossaifamous(m): 1:54am On Dec 03, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I'm still thinking why the hotel didn't have a master key instead of having to force open a door at night, knowing they might ne someone inside sad ...anyway I hope u will find a woman who will be true to u
well I bliv he u
just it as an expression ... most of dz hotels uses card and there is always a master vinyl card @ front office
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by zeefa: 8:00am On Dec 03, 2012
lafflaff123: Some people are just stupid I swear. If any of the idiots doubting the story had ever stayed in any standard hotel then you should know that aside the electronics swipe card key to get to your suite or room as it were,then you should know there are bolts from the inside. So from the outside even if you swipe and the green shows, you still can't get in.

Don't mind d local idiots! They shld travel and see wht is going on out there!
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by Bluesparkles(f): 8:44am On Dec 03, 2012
awwww... That's evil
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by lolaluv1(f): 10:46am On Dec 03, 2012
nice4life: @op if you and your fiancee lodge in the same room then both should have separate keys to the said room.How come you dont have yours? that the practice in most hotel I have lodge in.I have not been in dubai though, but I think its the same.

Because Op is a cheap liar who didn't think his lies through, that's why his own is different and he didn't have a key/card!

And even the hotel didn't have a master key or card, and they tried to force the door open, huh?

Your 'engineering friend' was called to work in the night, huh. He had a patient in emergency, I betwink.

And the standard practice now is to do your wedding shopping mere DAYS TO THE WEDDING

May God forgive you!
I can bet it you've never even set your lying feet in a motel, not to talk of a hotel in Dubai.

N.b.
Next time, try to tie up the loose ends in your 'story' before posting.grincheesy

1 Like

Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by gunners160(m): 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2012
@lola&d rest of u who says dis stori is a lie.wat's ur stress pls?if d stori is a lieor nt must u advertise ur foolishness online.pls op dnt mind those haters i hv learnt alot 4rm dis ur stori.if u KNOW U HV NUTHING GUD 2 SAY Y Nt Kip ur smelin mouth shut
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by lolaluv1(f): 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2012
^^
You are the one advertising just how cretinism can be hazardous to critical thinking.

So tell us what you learnt from the story. That hotel management now break open their doors? Or that engineers now work at night, with all the danger posed by their heavy equipments. Tell us oh, Mr learner!

When you can learn from writing done by foremost experts in your field, you are here learning from cheap, vindictive internet lies.

Better mind your pie-hole before I e-spit thick phlegm on you with my smelling mouth.grincheesy
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by zeefa: 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2012
lola.luv:
^^
You are the one advertising just how cretinism can be hazardous to critical thinking.

So tell us what you learnt from the story. That hotel management now break open their doors? Or that engineers now work at night, with all the danger posed by their heavy equipments. Tell us oh, Mr learner!

When you can learn from writing done by foremost experts in your field, you are here learning from cheap, vindictive internet lies.

Better mind your pie-hole before I e-spit thick phlegm on you with my smelling mouth.grincheesy

Lola, u must b silly not 2 read within the line 2 see correctly what I wrote on the issue of the door! Did I say the motel management broke the door! That ao u ppl fail comprehension in english. Rubbish! It was when he complained to the reception on fone nd got back to the door that she opened. Normally, there are spare slot cards for all doors cos ppl come and atyms don't drop the card. It was programmed as per each room available at the hotel. Let me tell u ao it works, d moment y pay, the will program the card as per ur room number and u will b given 2 cards if couples r to b in the room. Most atyms those cards dnt really work. Then one have 2 take it bk there and wht is likely 2 b done is 2 change it or re program it 4 u. I see no reason y u r reading and given comments In the first place if u r not moved by the story. Nonsense! May b I shld get u 200dollars dubai visa n a return ticket to help u see wht is going on outside naija.

1 Like

Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by zeefa: 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2012
gunners160: @lola&d rest of u who says dis stori is a lie.wat's ur stress pls?if d stori is a lieor nt must u advertise ur foolishness online.pls op dnt mind those haters i hv learnt alot 4rm dis ur stori.if u KNOW U HV NUTHING GUD 2 SAY Y Nt Kip ur smelin mouth shut

Gunners160! Just leave the haters alone! I believe lola cld behave the way labake behaved! Cos I dnt kw y she was so hot by d story and instead of her 2 give a reasonable comment she was blowing up rubbish.
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by zeefa: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2012
lola.luv:

Because Op is a cheap liar who didn't think his lies through, that's why his own is different and he didn't have a key/card!

And even the hotel didn't have a master key or card, and they tried to force the door open, huh?

Your 'engineering friend' was called to work in the night, huh. He had a patient in emergency, I betwink.

And the standard practice now is to do your wedding shopping mere DAYS TO THE WEDDING

May God forgive you!
I can bet it you've never even set your lying feet in a motel, not to talk of a hotel in Dubai.

N.b.
Next time, try to tie up the loose ends in your 'story' before posting.grincheesy

And what r dose loss ends jare Madam lola idi je!
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by lolaluv1(f): 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2012
zeefa:

Lola, u must b silly not 2 read within the line 2 see correctly what I wrote on the issue of the door! Did I say the motel management broke the door! That ao u ppl fail comprehension in english. Rubbish! It was when he complained to the reception on fone nd got back to the door that she opened. Normally, there are spare slot cards for all doors cos ppl come and atyms don't drop the card. It was programmed as per each room available at the hotel. Let me tell u ao it works, d moment y pay, the will program the card as per ur room number and u will b given 2 cards if couples r to b in the room. Most atyms those cards dnt really work. Then one have 2 take it bk there and wht is likely 2 b done is 2 change it or re program it 4 u. I see no reason y u r reading and given comments In the first place if u r not moved by the story. Nonsense! May b I shld get u 200dollars dubai visa n a return ticket to help u see wht is going on outside naija.

Keep your googled explanations to yourself and shove your imaginary 200 dollars where the sun doesn't shine!wink

See your head like a heap of salt. You sef wan claim! The only Dubai you have seen is on the internet, deal with it!
And deal with the fact that from your post, it's embarassingly obvious who failed English.tongue
You're so petty and full of shiit, no wonder your imaginary fiancee did you shege!cheesy

Who wants a lying, b!tching zeefa when there are hunky Emekas in this world.
cheesygrintongue
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by aydriano(m): 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2012
Man ntin else 4 u 2 do u did d ryt tin d gal jst provd she is nt worthy of bin ur wife.imagine she did diz b4 ur wedding wat wil she do afta d wedding.move on wit ur life.
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2012
lola.luv:

Keep your googled explanations to yourself and shove your imaginary 200 dollars where the sun doesn't shine!wink

See your head like a heap of salt. You sef wan claim! The only Dubai you have seen is on the internet, deal with it!
And deal with the fact that from your post, it's embarassingly obvious who failed English.tongue
You're so petty and full of shiit, no wonder your imaginary fiancee did you shege!cheesy

cheesygrintongue
Correct
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by mrbyron(m): 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2012
lola.luv:

cheesygrintongue
lolz! this girl dey yan!
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by secreyor: 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2012
RUBBISH FAKE STORY.
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2012
lola.luv:

your imaginary fiancee
cheesygrintongue
grin
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by Super1759: 9:55pm On Dec 03, 2012
lola.luv:

cheesygrintongue
smh..this is one thing I hate about some girls.if u feel the story is fake,why don't you ignore and pass. Mrs SSS.
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by Super1759: 10:06pm On Dec 03, 2012
this romance section is just full of sadists. I remember coming here to seek for advise for a friend. I ended up being accused with insults, the girl couldn't read the comments cos they were so childish. We see people walk around but we don't know what they pass through, some need a shoulder to lay on,other need little words of encouragement.
Even if the story looks like a script,ask yourself what will the OP gain,wasting time to type an irrelevant poo.
In this world,whatever we do,we give account for. Of course karma exists.
Some things are just uncalled for,maturity should be an attitude.

Anyway @OP,I feel your pain. Seriously,I hate such stories. Seek for better advice from your pastor and pray 2 God 4 help. Its not easy

1 Like

Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by lolaluv1(f): 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2012
^
And why did you comment on my post? Why not act like the good, little boy you are and take to your OWN advice by passing by quietly, huh?

As long as you peeps post tall tales denigrating girls, best believe I will call you out on it the unlucky day I have your time.grincheesytongue
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by Super1759: 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2012
lola.luv:
^
And why did you comment on my post? Why not act like the good, little boy you are and take to your OWN advice by passing by quietly, huh?

As long as you peeps post tall tales denigrating girls, best believe I will call you out on it the unlucky day I have your time.grincheesytongue
so this is your reason for acting and throwing blows at the post?
It means that you are just segregating and biased.*
You don't care if it is true or not,as long as it is about a foul play on a lady ,you pass a wrong judgement*
I think you have scored a wrong one here..like I told you, weeks back,a lady like you needed help which I thought wise to bring to the forum and it was messedup.
If you've never felt pain,you won't accuse trauma. I pray you will not have a problem that you will need people's consent.
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by patholaw: 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2012
Watching as the drama unfolds....(lola vs poster & co.) hehehehe grin grin
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by lolaluv1(f): 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2012
@super1759
On a normal day, I give advice, if I see it's truly a soul in need.

But the op here is a liar, quote me anywhere. And as such should swallow his own bitter medicine!grin

Labake ko, lebanon ni!cheesygrin
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by Super1759: 11:09pm On Dec 03, 2012
lola.luv:
@super1759
On a normal day, I give advice, if I see it's truly a soul in need.

But the op here is a liar, quote me anywhere. And as such should swallow his own bitter medicine!grin

Labake ko, lebanon ni!cheesygrin
anyway, I don't know how you came to this realization but still give him sense of belonging atleast for typing all that long story...omg! I jus saw your signature. Now I know your kind. Aaaaaryt then....easy sis.
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 03, 2012
lola.luv:
^^

Actually, some engineers do work at night. . .sometimes shifts, sometimes it's just the most appropriate working hour.
Just had to clear that one.
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by kabba7(m): 2:32am On Dec 04, 2012
Mynd_44: **singing**
This is superstory

It is WhaT is it BICYCLE STORY just hope U̶̲̥̅̊ too have done some body shaking on her. Just walk away!
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by ola4yinka(m): 7:34am On Dec 04, 2012
Bros if u had married her she would be sleeping with emeka for the rest of her married life....thank ur stars u caught her!
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by lafflaff123(m): 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2012
And@Lola who made you the judge?

Its funny when idiots like you pounce on things people say and with a final authority say its a lie.

Its okay to say its a lie and that's the beauty of the freedom of speech thing,as it is not binding on you to accept whatever people write on here but to take it as a full time job to make your point shows somebody lacking in age,sense and maturity.

How old are you again?

When ever you are grown enough to leave your squatting area with your folks and or see the real world in BLACK and WHITE then you will know stranger things have happened.

Stop picking holes in other peoples write up and stop insulting people here by calling them liars.

Its annoying when people come here to seek for advise and the P.HD(pull him down)holders like you start putting them down.

@lola if you have nothing positive to say then keep your negativity to yourself idiot.
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by AfroBlue(m): 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2012
nice4life: @op if you and your fiancee lodge in the same room then both should have separate keys to the said room.How come you dont have yours? that the practice in most hotel I have lodge in.I have not been in dubai though, but I think its the same.

Another NL Nollywood script writing exercise.

Good reading catch!
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by Poliz: 2:00pm On Dec 05, 2012
Sorry ogah. This girl don kill u, no follow her do any yeye tin. She don cheat n she wil continuer to cheat on u. If it me i wil nt go near her again if like let ha be like virgin mary in ha next life. N if u mary ha she wil furk ur friends, brothers, neighbours, n every one dt get close to ha. Fashy ha go get some good felow which u can trust. Forget ha lol
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by Flygerian1(m): 3:26pm On Dec 05, 2012
I don't have much to say, but if it was me, that's the end of being with labake.
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by maclatunji: 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2012
Flygerian.:
I don't have much to say, but if was me, that's the end of being with labake.

God forbid bad thing but you have spoken the truth. Not wife material at all.
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by lolaluv1(f): 6:46am On Dec 06, 2012
lafflaff123: And@Lola who made you the judge?

Its funny when idiots like you pounce on things people say and with a final authority say its a lie.

Its okay to say its a lie and that's the beauty of the freedom of speech thing,as it is not binding on you to accept whatever people write on here but to take it as a full time job to make your point shows somebody lacking in age,sense and maturity.

How old are you again?

When ever you are grown enough to leave your squatting area with your folks and or see the real world in BLACK and WHITE then you will know stranger things have happened.

Stop picking holes in other peoples write up and stop insulting people here by calling them liars.

Its annoying when people come here to seek for advise and the P.HD(pull him down)holders like you start putting them down.

@lola if you have nothing positive to say then keep your negativity to yourself idiot.

Maggot! Sharrap before I treat you like the slimy, disgusting thing you are.tongue

And who made you the judge of me?
Truth hurts and stings, huh? Liars like you and the op.

Smh at you claiming life behind computer screen with your mouth like watery pap.cheesy
No worry. One day e go beta, una go see Dubai!
gringrintongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Ways To Fight Depression / ... / Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.