Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. (9539 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! / How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by zeefa: 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2012
Its was after a nice sunday service and a Marriage counseling meeting organised by the church for about to marry couples. I took Labake to a nearby eatery for a refreshment since we dnt stay together. Right there we discussed on a trip to dubai for shopping and getting things she might need for our wedding. I was actually expecting a big cash from the coy I work with which eventually materialized and the money was paid 2 my acct as expected. I arranged visa for both of us and bought d ticket respectively.
Earlier before we started dating, she used 2 talk about Emeka. According to her, they both attended the same university and dated him for 5years before they lost contact. But they met again on facebook 3yrs ago n there has been communication between them. I got to know this details cos I saw her chat on YM with him and she confessed to me that Emeka was her Ex bf and nothing serious again. And that was the day she told me Emeka work with a construction coy in dubai as a civil engineer. Well, I warned her to be serious n desist from flirting with him on facebook not knowing that she had his Bb pin on her fone too.
Well, after so much argument, she deleted him and we were back in our normal life.
I love Labake so much that I cn do anything to make her happy. She is an elegant girl with all features to select a lady as a wife.
Finally we made an arrangement and we both fly to dubai for our forthcoming wedding shopping.
We lodged in2 a nice hotel around diera in dubai and an old friend of mine also stays in UAE ABU DAHBI precisely! So I called him and he gave me the list of the malls 2 visit. To my surprise, labake met her cousin who also visited dubai to buy stuffs for sales. So she was happy atleast to see someone that cld help her in doing the shopping together. As a Man, there was little 2 contribute on what she needs. Well, we persuaded Bola, Labake's cousin to get a room where we lodged. And she agreed and got one close to us.
I called my friend in abu dahabi and he sacrificed to visit me in my hotel room in dubai.
I left my fiance with her cousin and decided to follow my friend to his place leaving my wife and her cousin to have a free chance to move around.
I left with my friend and I called Labake that I might not be coming back dat night so she should please be with Bola in case she feels lonely. I just noticed the excitement in her voice. So she said I shldnt bother that Bola is there 2 kip her company and the matter ended up there. I got 2 my friends place and he received a call from his office to resume a a night shift. He asked me to stay but I insisted 2 go back n be with my labake. So I hired a taxi to my hotel room about 1130pm in d night. We got to dubai past 1.15am. I didn't call labake to tell her I had a change of plan. Just wanted to surprise her but that suprise I wanted to give her break my heart.
I got to the hotel and went staight to rm 406 where we lodged. I knocked on the door no response. I called on her mobile line, it rang severally but she didn't pick. I called her cousin and she said she was fine that may b she was tired and might have slept off. So we requested for help by calling the reception and immediately they sent someone to come and force the door open. But to our suprise, she opened the door half naked and apologized for not responding in tym. I was angry but the whole tin went away as she placed a kiss on my lips and hugged me.
I was so tired and I needed to remove my cloth and have my bath when I noticed a sound in the wardrope. As I was heading there to see the funny sound coming from there, she stoped me and started crying. Do you people knew who I saw? I saw a man I quickly reconginse as emeka looking like a goat tht was beaten by an heavy rain. I was helpless cos I dnt know if 2 start throwing kicking him or allow him go so as to face labake. He started begging me too, saying bros no b wetin u think o! Imagine, wetin I think as in what. U r with my finacee in the hotel I paid for and u r saying no b wetin I tink. I gave him a dirty slap amd while the door closed I called bola to be my witness. Well bola came and we resolve to allow him go.
The next day I carried my bag and left her in dubai.
Please, what do u think I shld do to her! I have wasted all my money on the trip and here was what I got from all the sacrifice I have made to show I love her.
My pastor just called me now to ask after her...*m speechless, I love this girl and I dnt kw y she made dis stupid mistake in just a few days 2 our wedding.
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by mabebe1(f): 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2012
mayb she was havin her last fling..its heartin breakin,m nt here 2 judge anybody..follow ur heart n tink wisely cos a broken relatnship z beta dan a broken mariage

5 Likes

Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by tai2(m): 6:49pm On Dec 02, 2012
Never trust a woman farther than you can throw her and don't lose sleep over her actions....all women are liable to cheat its nothing new. Marriage to them is just a means to an end, the accepted husband may not be the preferred candidate.

9 Likes

Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2012
Pele.Sorry. You are absolutely better off without her. I don't know what else to say. Pele
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by Gjamosky: 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2012
i can relate well wit ur situation.i had a similar experience wit my fiance and had to let go.no matter how much u luv her, if she cant luv u enof to b faithful to u there is no point ur kippin d relationship.its obvious she luvs the Emeka guy more than u,move on friend for u were just saved from what wud ve bin a phenomenal disaster in ur marriage

6 Likes

Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by Andrew3(m): 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2012
Please forgive her, It was the work of the devil grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2012
I'm still thinking why the hotel didn't have a master key instead of having to force open a door at night, knowing they might be someone inside sad ...anyway I hope u will find a woman who will be true to u

2 Likes

Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by xerxes456(m): 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2012
broos dis na hard situation, but God just saved U from future pains of loving someone dat is unable to replicate ur love for her, it's wiser to walk away now Dan to bite ur fingers tomorrow , no matter Hw much U loved her this memory will never leave, so pls take time get ur life back n move on, it's better to b single Dan to marry dat girl rily...

1 Like

Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by nice4life: 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2012
@op if you and your fiancee lodge in the same room then both should have separate keys to the said room.How come you dont have yours? that the practice in most hotel I have lodge in.I have not been in dubai though, but I think its the same.
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2012
nice4life: @op if you and your fiancee lodge in the same room then both should have separate keys to the said room.How come you dont have yours? that the practice in most hotel I have lodge in.I have not been in dubai though, but I think its the same.
grin
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by Mynd44: 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2012
**singing**
This is superstory

7 Likes

Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by wissezy: 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2012
Thank your God.
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by nice4life: 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2012
mondi_cheeks: grin
^^
people should stop posting fake stories here.Its not helping the true and genuine once.
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by Osama10(m): 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2012
Do you really need an answer to this shit.

If you do otherwise I bet you would regret your decision for the rest of your life.
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2012
nice4life:
^^
people should stop posting fake stories here.Its not helping the true and genuine once.
tell me about it smiley
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2012
Mynd_44: **singing**
This is superstory
u are mean hahaha
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by Mynd44: 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2012
mondi_cheeks: u are mean hahaha
the story is as fake as Nikki Minaj's erm.....

2 Likes

Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2012
i hate these kind of stories
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by biolabee(m): 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2012
well well well what the &&& is this
Trapped in the Closet NL/Dubai version
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by Mynd44: 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2012
The OP is a cheap liar. I usually don't dig through people's history but he asked for it.

@OP, you said here that you are engaged to be married right? Read the quote below and explain
zeefa: 4 me o! Am a professional, and I kw its a matter of time 2 get another work! Besides, my wife will b my backup @ such period cos she has a gud job that could atleast take care of the period of hunting for another one! Na pounds my wiffy de count no b Naira! So no yawa!

Next time you wanna lie, make it believable
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2012
Mynd_44: The OP is a cheap liar. I usually don't dig through people's history but he asked for it.

@OP, you said here that you are engaged to be married right? Read the quote below and explain

Next time you wanna lie, make it believable
mynd maybe he has a multi-personality disorder...one time he is jobless and married, the next he is engaged to a promiscous woman, maybe the next time he will be a transgendered or transgender looking for a serious relationship.
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by zeefa: 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2012
nice4life: @op if you and your fiancee lodge in the same room then both should have separate keys to the said room.How come you dont have yours? that the practice in most hotel I have lodge in.I have not been in dubai though, but I think its the same.

Actually, it wasn't a key but a slot card. Similar to an atm card. But It was left in hotel room.
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by zeefa: 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2012

Actually, it wasn't a key but a slot card. Similar to an atm card. But It was left in hotel room.
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2012
zeefa:

but they should always have an extra card that opens all doors in case of emergencies and room service hey smiley...next time don't go to tht hotel u will, if a fire starts in the room u will suffocate before they "force open" the door grin
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by zeefa: 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2012
mondi_cheeks: mynd maybe he has a multi-personality disorder...one time he is jobless and married, the next he is engaged to a promiscous woman, maybe the next time he will be a transgendered or transgender looking for a serious relationship.

Well, you must have gone through my details 2 get that fact. The truth is dat, I was trying to narrate the story the same way it happened to a friend to make it look perfect withot a nid 2 narrate it otherwise.

And for your information! I dnt nid 2 blow my trumpet here. If you want to know me! Send me a mail and I will give u my full name and u cld check me out on FB or have a one on one talk or conversation with me. I didn't reply cos I was busy @ work. The reason for the forum is 2 share experiences. I don't tink wht av done is bad or wrong. All we ask is an advise not u pouring out nonsense comment here.

1 Like

Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by zeefa: 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2012
Mynd_44:
the story is as fake as Nikki Minaj's erm.....

Y don't you cook up yours and see how it goes!
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by KINGwax(m): 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2012
It's safe to dream
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2012
zeefa:
All we ask is an advise not u pouring out nonsense comment here.
well if I had known it happened to ur friend I wldnt have come up wit the conclusion tht u have MPD. Very sorry grin
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by bulksms12(m): 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2012
pm
Do you have an urgent nid of liberty reserve for a
business,perfect money?Supply me with your
credible info and get a loan interest rate %30
duration 15 days colateral rate 20% all in
ecurrency.fast funding same day granteed!loan
range from $50 to $300 contact me name:mr peter
phone:08058795770  pin: 2211481B
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by Mynd44: 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2012
zeefa:

Y don't you cook up yours and see how it goes!
I don't seek attention
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by zeefa: 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2012
Mynd_44:
I don't seek attention

Datz ur fuckn problem!
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by lafflaff123(m): 12:02am On Dec 03, 2012
Some people are just stupid I swear. If any of the idiots doubting the story had ever stayed in any standard hotel then you should know that aside the electronics swipe card key to get to your suite or room as it were,then you should know there are bolts from the inside. So from the outside even if you swipe and the green shows, you still can't get in.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Neighbours Boyfriend Walks Half Nakeed Round The Compound / Lady Causes Stair With Her Backside At A Birthday Party. / Disrespectful : My Wife's Comment 4 Days After Traditional Marriage (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.