Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta (46675 Views)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! / Covenant Fadama Multipurpose Cooperative Society Of Nigeria-the Sage Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by 2baga(m): 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2013
jethro2: For farmland lease in Lagos state. Send mail to adesola_yinka@yahoo.com

Pls more info on lagos state farmland lease
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2013
2baga:

Pls more info on lagos state farmland lease
Do send me a mail
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 5:47am On Oct 04, 2013
Our meeting comes up On Saturday 12th October in Abeokuta. Intending youth farmers should join.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by hafeez65: 8:19am On Oct 04, 2013
Hello, am interested in the coorperative. where is d venue of the meeting in Abeokuta.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2013
hafeez65: Hello, am interested in the coorperative. where is d venue of the meeting in Abeokuta.
The venue is Block J Plot 9 Bola Ajibola Street Asero Abeokuta Ogun State. Time is 10:00am
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
Our youth meeting holdds this saturday in Abeokuta. Time 10am. 10 is for 10. No african time

1 Like

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
Intending Youth farmers, unemployed youth that would love to participate in a cluster farms, the oppourtunity is here to take advantage of. Be present at the meeting for full details.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
If you have sent me mail or sms and i have not replied. Please pardon me. I will get back to you as soon as possible
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by 2baga(m): 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
jethro2: If you have sent me mail or sms and i have not replied. Please pardon me. I will get back to you as soon as possible

it seems you are still online??
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
2baga:

it seems you are still online??
I am at present in a place where the network flunctuates. I manage to post in order to keep the thread running. Not everywhere has good internet connection.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 9:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
As soon as there is good connection I will attend to everyones mail or request. Really sorry about that
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:13am On Oct 08, 2013
Youth meeting holds this saturday in Abeokuta
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
Join us for the Entrepreneur Youth Meeting on Saturday. There are lot of opportunities for Youth farmers, Processor and marketers. Thank God for good network
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:46am On Oct 11, 2013
Our youth meeting holds in Abeokuta tommorow. Time is 10am
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by 2baga(m): 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
jethro2: Our youth meeting holds in Abeokuta tommorow. Time is 10am

Everyone to his or her own devices.....
But then are we totally sure this notification will reach ALL interested parties on time?

As for me,I WILL reach out to friends, colleagues, and neighbors that may or may not be interested.

All I need to do is to let them know where I will be come Saturday and my reason for going there.
I'm sure one or two will like to come with me...#playyourpart and #spreadthenews

1 Like

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:27am On Oct 13, 2013
Thank God for a wonderful meeting and journey mercies for our team members. We say a very big thank you for everyone that has been supporting and encouraging us in one way or the other. May God keep increasing us from strenght to strength. Amen
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:31am On Oct 13, 2013
Dear Team Members, this is to inform that i misplaced my phone. You might not be able to get across pending when the no is retrieved. Will do that as soon as possible. Thank you
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by 2baga(m): 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
jethro2: Dear Team Members, this is to inform that i misplaced my phone. You might not be able to get across pending when the no is retrieved. Will do that as soon as possible. Thank you

Ehyah.... so sorry to hear about your loss.
Please do try to get back on the mobile grid ASAP , as you are well aware you are the focal hub thru which most of the groups info flows and you coordinate all like no one else.... so sorry once again cry cry cry
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2013
2baga:

Ehyah.... so sorry to hear about your loss.
Please do try to get back on the mobile grid ASAP , as you are well aware you are the focal hub thru which most of the groups info flows and you coordinate all like no one else.... so sorry once again cry cry cry
Thank you so much. I do appreciate you. Hopefully the line should be active by tommorrow morning. Once again, a big thank you.

1 Like

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2013
Barka de Sallah to all our brothers and sisters. May we celebrate more years in good health and in strenght
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 4:30am On Oct 16, 2013
Barka de Sallah to all our brothers and sisters. May we celebrate more of this on earth

1 Like

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by 2baga(m): 10:47am On Oct 16, 2013
jethro2: Barka de Sallah to all our brothers and sisters. May we celebrate more of this on earth

Hi Jethro2, you are still off line... when will you get back the line you lost or get a backup

Lots of meat eating abi?
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2013
2baga:

Hi Jethro2, you are still off line... when will you get back the line you lost or get a backup

Lots of meat eating abi?
MTN has since refuse to reconnect me. Guess the are angry i have been consuming too much meat since yesterday. You can get me on this line pending 08188540096. Still waiting for the meat from your own side
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 3:28am On Oct 18, 2013
So sorry the minutes is a bit delayed this month. We will get it across to members e mail as soon as it is ready.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:29pm On Oct 19, 2013
Our representative was at a non oil export clinic today. It was indeed a great one. Knowledge they say is power. There are thousand of opportunities in the food export bussiness. Our local foods are in high demand in europe. Even flowers are money spinner in export. Dry vegetables can also be exported. For more info and indepth details visit our facebook page.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 11:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
Please check your mails for minutes of last meeting. Do have a lovely week ahead. Dont forget to visit our facebook page for upcoming details on irrigation farming. This will be coming up in November
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 11:41am On Oct 23, 2013
Please if you are sending mails for any request, endeavour to explain what you want. For instance, if its land state whether the location eg Ogun, Oyo etc. This will assist in attending to your mails on time. None explanatory mails will not be replied. For instance " I m interested in livestock" How do i attend that? Livestock is wide it takes time to start explaining all. Thanks for your dedications.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2013
Next meeting will be coming up on the Saturday 9th of November 2013
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2013
How Bright Biogas System Work

Bright Biogas Make Use Of A Relatively Simple, Well-Known, And Mature Technology. A Biogas System Comprises A Large Tank, Or Digester. Inside The Tank, Bacteria Work Symbiotically To Convert Organic Waste Into Methane Gas Through The Process Of Anaerobic Digestion.

Every Day, The User Of A Bright Biogas Feed The Bacteria Inside The Digester With Household By-Products Such As Market Waste, Kitchen Waste, And Manure From Livestock.

The Methane Gas Produced By The Bacteria Inside Bright Biogas Can Be Used For Cooking, Lighting, And Other Energy Needs.

Waste That Has Been Fully Digested Exits The Bright Biogas In The Form Of Organic Fertiliser And Is Good For Fish Meal
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by yemiakeem: 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2013
PLS ppl i av a fish farm am currently a student of FUNAAB i av interest in d cooperativ...i equaly want 2 sell catfish seeds/fingerlings... if u know any1 who want 2 buy contact Haykay farms @ N0 3, Olisa street behind st patrick catholic church Ikija ijebu Ogun state. yemiakeem20@gmail.com, 07038458563,08032500818 & 07058783845. products available thru out d year
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 3:55pm On Oct 29, 2013
There will be youth meeting on saturday, the 9th of November 2013. Time 10am. Venue Block J Plot 9 Bola Ajibola Street Abeokuta Ogun State
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 5:22am On Oct 31, 2013
Our monthly meeting will be holding on Saturday November 9th 2013. Time 10am. Pls invite your friends

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan / How My Roommate Stole 120,000 Naira From My ATM Card And How I Caught Him / Top 10 Richest Men In Africa At The Start Of 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.