Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta (46757 Views)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! / Covenant Fadama Multipurpose Cooperative Society Of Nigeria-the Sage Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
Happy new month
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2013
This month meetings hold on the 9th of November
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by tosine25: 9:12am On Nov 03, 2013
“An idle hand, is the devil’s workshop”. These
are words of wisdom. Trail blazers are hard-
working fellas. They don’t sit and expect
money to rain without working for it. The main
secret of success lies in the daring attitude of
the success hunter. Shifting the blame always
on government won’t and will not take us
anywhere unless we take up the responsibility
of our very existence. We are our own
government. Right from individuals to families
to clans to tribes, etc. Our fates and destinies
await being touched by our actions and
inactions. Questing ceaselessly for
government’s silver spoon only make us
liabilities rather than assets. We can always
decide which one to be.

Youths keep running around cities looking for jabs that won't add value to them....

Youths keep stepping on money and yet cant see.....

Instead of white collar jabs, why can't you try green nature Jab...

Let's go Farming

1 Like

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by tosine25: 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
Madam Yinka, call me pls
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2013
tosine25: Madam Yinka, call me pls
pls mail your no to me. I forgot my phone in Abeokuta.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:02am On Nov 05, 2013
Youth meeting will be holding in Abeokuta this Saturday. Time is 10am. Youths that will lije to work as market facilitators for farmers in their local government area in Ogun State and Oyo State should endeavour to be at the meeting

1 Like

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by hormeiza(m): 1:24am On Nov 06, 2013
I am interested
Square_abdul007@yahoo.com
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 8:17am On Nov 06, 2013
hormeiza: I am interested
If you can be chanced, please be at the meeting on Saturday in Abeokuta. There are lots and lots of oppourtunity for youth to tap into
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by kunlej2: 8:47am On Nov 06, 2013
pls I. need assistance on land purchase in Ogun state. the area has to be swampy for agriculture purposes. pls send you pricing and land location to kunle2akin@gmail.com asap for urgent purchase. thanks
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Haykayfarm: 5:05am On Nov 08, 2013
i curently have juvenile 4 sale @Haykay farms ikija ijebu. 2347058783845,07038458563,08032500818
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 5:26am On Nov 08, 2013
Youth meeting will be holding in Abeokuta tomorrow. Endeavour to be there
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Haykayfarm: 5:41am On Nov 08, 2013
jethro2: Youth meeting will be holding in Abeokuta tomorrow. Endeavour to be there
can i av d addres and ur fone numb.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by smithsammy(m): 9:13am On Nov 08, 2013
wuld luv 2 be a member of the associatn but the issue is dat i stay a far distance from abeokuta. in short, i stay in oke-aro, close to lambe-akute axis. my email: smithsammy38@yahoo.com
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2013
Haykayfarm: can i av d addres and ur fone numb.
Haykayfarm: can i av d addres and ur fone numb.
The address is Block J Plot 9 Bola Ajibola Street Abeokuta Ogun State. 08064688501
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
Youth farmers, processors and marketers meeting holds tomorrow in Abeokuta. All youths are invited

1 Like

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by 2baga(m): 10:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
jethro2: Youth farmers, processors and marketers meeting holds tomorrow in Abeokuta. All youths are invited

ok ooooooooooooo
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Adeydotun: 9:27am On Nov 09, 2013
have we achieved this quest? cos,am interested but unfortunately am just seeing it o.someone should pls update me.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
We appreciate God for a wonderful and conclusive meeting today. We wish every one journey mercies
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by hormeiza(m): 10:07am On Nov 14, 2013
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
Please visit our facebook page @ www.facebook/enterpreneuryouthcooperative.com for every details.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by bzeey(m): 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
wow....you guys
av realy done a great job...i started by reading the posts from 1-19,
how u guyz started in dec 2012 nd the level of commitment, i was so
motivated. I have always had passion for agriculture but i hardly see
people who will put me through. it pains me alot when we have resources
and yet we still import. We can't just sit back and pretend as if
noting is happening wen people are hungry.
@jethro2 nice job...that spirit of motivation nd commitment that kips
you moving forward will neva depart from you.
I am also interested in this association but am a student and i school
in lagos, unilag to be precise...and ogun state indigen.
i would like to know about the explaination you gave about the 10pple in
a group may be it still exists. Like to how i can also have access to
this association. my e-mail is babatunde.ogunleye0@gmail.com.
Do av a 1daful weekend!

1 Like

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by yemiakeem: 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2013
Welcum on board

1 Like

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 8:34am On Nov 16, 2013
bzeey: wow....you guys
motivated. I have always had passion for agriculture but i hardly see
Do av a 1daful weekend!
Thank for the encouraging words
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 8:37am On Nov 16, 2013
Dear Fellow Youth, please pardon if I have not response or attend to your mails. This week has been a bit busy on my side. I will take time to do that as soon as possible. Thank you
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 8:41am On Nov 16, 2013
And also apologising for delay in sending the minutes of last meeting to members. Do pardon me. But please bear in mind that the cost estimates for the irrigation will soon be out. Intended participants should be getting prepared. For more info call 08064688501
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by bzeey(m): 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2013
[quote
author=jethro2]And also apologising for delay in sending the minutes of
last meeting to members. Do pardon me. But please bear in mind that the
cost estimates for the irrigation will soon be out. Intended
participants should be getting prepared. For more info call 08064688501
[/quote]

i called d no but you didn't pick it up. considering the question i asked above you didn't reply also. pls, kindly re-read...and provide answers to those question, am every eager to join....looking forward hearing from you. Thank you.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
So sorry i have not responded to a lot of messages. I travelled to my village in Ekiti since last week and unfortunately we dont have the presence of any network. Hard to believe but so sad indeed. Also no phcn light for the past 6 month. Yet they have councillors and chairman from the local government. Great na wah. Back to bussiness. I have received lot of mails and calls about the irrigation farming for vegetables. The meeting to discuss the full details will be holding tommorrow in the farm. I will get across to everyone as soon as i have the full details.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2013
So sorry i have not attended to you. i belie ve u will understand reading through my earlier post. do pardon mev The 10 people group is for those that want to get loan from the government. before you can do that you must belong to a COOP.
To be our member, you will have to be at the meeting in abeokuta. The next meeting will be Dec 14. You can only register at the meeting. We are non religious, non tribal and non state group. Every youth is welcome @jethro2 nice job...that spirit of motivation nd commitment that kips
Do av a 1daful weekend![/quote]
bzeey: wow....you guys
.motivated. I have always had passion for agriculture but i hardly see
Do av a 1daful weekend!
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 4:56pm On Nov 20, 2013
For every one that will.like to participate in the vegetable irrigation farm ls send mail to adesola_yinka@yahoo.com so i can send the details.to your malls. Thank you
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by bzeey(m): 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
[quote
author=jethro2]So sorry i have not attended to you. i belie ve u will
understand reading through my earlier post. do pardon mev
The 10 people group is for those that want to get loan from the
government. before you can do that you must belong to a COOP.
To be our member, you will have to be at the meeting in abeokuta. The
next meeting will be Dec 14. You can only register at the meeting. We
are non religious, non tribal and non state group. Every youth is
welcome[/quote]

really.....thanks, how much is the registration fees n oda expenses.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:24am On Nov 23, 2013
Please check your mails for minutes of last meeting and some other details
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 11:56am On Nov 27, 2013
The irrigation projects for vegetables in Ago amodu and Sepeteri will be kicking off by december. Cost estimates and details have been sent to members mail. For information and more details call 08064688501, 08188540096. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

“I'm Dead, I Can't Pay" - Lady Tells Loan App That Posted Her ‘Obituary’ (Video) / How My Roommate Stole 120,000 Naira From My ATM Card And How I Caught Him / Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros Today 27/04/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.