Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. - Business (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (83905 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Agbgift(f): 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2012
General Garicks:

Do you see why i said you ladies should keep quiet and watch here

How can you just come in and say the scammer is so handsome and you want to take him home

You cant work in a security outfit.

Hey mr, pls read carfully before u talk. And stop been gender baised okay?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by SisiKill1: 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
virtuoso01:

I am relieved too. But the question I want to ask is: Why did he he say he will be offline for the next two to three weeks?

donziko: Thois is my stiory ... 4 days back i left Kaduna for my hometown KOGI state...and since then cuz i've got a bad battery,...Its No Browsing,No Calling and all the things i was able to do in Kaduna was cut into 30%...so what would you expect

as am replying this post this very moment,i am in a cafe,miles away from my hometown which is Abejukolo...and i am from Akpacha in Omala LGA...its being so hard for me to come online.

I thank you all guys and ladies for your undieing spirit and care and help,support and guidiance, being with me through out all this times,i appreciate it all alot,it was today that i was at least able to get a charge on my phone and surprisingly the first news i got was the rumoe of my supposed DEATH. I was speechless at first before i replied the guy that i was well and alive.i couldn't say more than that.I just wanna say thank you all so much for everything.

AT THIS MOMENT CHIBUZOR EZE HAS PAID THE COMPLETE 30K INTO MY ACCOUNT AS OF THE FRIDAY HE PROMISED.i wasn't able to check it until friday saturday when i checked through my phone which was about to go off...it even switched off after the bank sent me the message of my account balance.There and then i confirmed that the money was in my account.As am typing this,i couldn't read from Page 14 of this thread where i stopped when i last logged on....i don't know whats being going on from Page 14-Page 52 OMG!!!

Its being so hard and its like i am blind from thos pages.I don't know if i'll be able to come onlie for the neXt 2 WEEKS! am so stuck where i am and its being Hell for me.

Just today that i was able to get a charge on my fone,i received more than 20 calls within a space of an hour with the topic...-ARE YOU ALRIGHT?? or ARE YOU THE DONZIKO ON NL?? or ARE YOU ALIVE i even got a call from someone who told me that this matter is already bigger than me and that it has reached the ears of the Commissioner of Police....hmmm...i just didn't know what else to do.Well like i said i can't promise to be capable within my powers to update u guys from wat am typing now this very moment.Thank yu guys so much THANK YOU SURVEYPROF AND all that contributed to this whole thread. i just have to go from here my time is remaining 3minutes now guyx. THANKS GUYX i talk to y'all later.THANKS.

Don't people read anymore??

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by 3kay945(m): 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
virtuoso01:

I am relieved too. But the question I want to ask is: Why did he he say he will be offline for the next two to three weeks?

Are you insinuating something? ummm, well, the dude is a young chap. so the network issues and restriction might cause it. abi
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Super1759: 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
Gboladepaul:
Y was I ban 4rm dis thread b4? That Chibuzor guy neva sent anyfin 2me and I was @my bank 2day to confirm that my payment to him on the 19th and 21st were made and he was credited so if someone went to the bank and made confirmation that I was lying I guess I need to suspect u? Why would I come claiming sum1 didn't sent sum items I and him agreed upon and I paid 4it twice nd he came saying he did not get it u guys suld have check d teller I uploaded nd his account number if I'm lying? I been calling the guy since how many days now and he refuse to pick my calls and confront me like a man! Mr Eze I'm on u u beta know now pick my calls to clear ur name?
oga, you know we have being pursing a course all along,atleast I won't earn anytn indicting you. You have been on this page since morining and even read my posts"while in the bank" but u didn't and never told us you were in the bank.
I still wonder why eze don't wana even talk to you,while he had time for don's case. You jus registered nairaland yesterday.
Well,I don't wana buy a case weh no concern me, as passionate as I am.av done my part and am ok. Thnk God don is ok with his money. I shudnt have bothered going through your case cause it is nailing me into what is not my biz. I only wanted to confirm don is alife and was rightly credited b4 sm1 here asked me to check yours and others
I rest my case.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Agbgift(f): 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
donziko: guys am not DEAD OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

U will never come in contact wift death till ur old age, wen u see ur grandchildren in Jesus Name!!!. As for d man dat went abt posting death alarm, may death nt visit u till ur old age too. We will all live long.Amen

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2012
Moderator pls come to my aid ooo!!!!!! Una dey say I dey lie bah, did he or did not Mr Eze chibuzor say I paid any money to his account pls make una ask am coz I called him each time I made d payment and he comfirmed it with me so why d different story now? Pls moserator confirm pls?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by GeneralGaricks: 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2012
Agbgift: .

I have done same. And sori for my harsh words.

And what are two of you(agbgift Vs Onatisi) trying to do here Please go to romance section...
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2012
Super1759: oga, you know we have being pursing a course all along,atleast I won't earn anytn indicting you. You have been on this page since morining and even read my posts"while in the bank" but u didn't and never told us you were in the bank.
I still wonder why eze don't wana even talk to you,while he had time for don's case. You jus registered nairaland yesterday.
Well,I don't wana buy a case weh no concern me, as passionate as I am.av done my part and am ok. Thnk God don is ok with his money. I shudnt have bothered going through your case cause it is nailing me into what is not my biz. I only wanted to confirm don is alife and was rightly credited b4 sm1 here asked me to check yours and others
I rest my case.
Guy if u know the wahala I have been going tru since morning on dis with the police you would not say dis to me or you put yourself in my shoe I guess it would b a different story and was keeping tab with the thread along and more ova Chibuzor wasn't online either but wen u guys started talking of Don been dead or so I guess u all were 4getting about my own case!!!
The issue here is that I'm yet to receive anyfin not my money or the items so pls make more investigation b4 concluding anyfin I commend your effort since inception of this case but I would repeat this again" I PAID MR CHIBUZOR EZE A SUM OF 95 THOUSAND NAIRA,55k on the 19th WED AND 40k ON 21st FRI" I wuld not claim sumfin that is not mine and yes I registered of recent it's bcoz I came across thid scamp link late or else I wuld av voIced out earlier than this.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2012
3kay945:
Are you insinuating something? ummm, well, the dude is a young chap. so the network issues and restriction might cause it. abi

Of course I am insinuating a whole lot from this. Unlike the sisi lady above I am not a sentimental person.

It will take much more than a voice on a phone, a person typing anonymously behind a username to convince me about Donzikos safety.

In case you do know, this case has become much more bigger than Donziko.

There are just too many things still begging for explanation.

I will like to suggest that the law enforcement people get involved and the police should personally get to see Donzico and confirm that it is him.

We cannot do too much for his safety.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by StarFlux: 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2012
Very good to hear that Donziko is well. I'm relieved and can leave this thread with peace of mind.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Super1759: 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
Gboladepaul: This was my message to him before payment after giving him a call:

Evening bro, I've been trying to reach your number but to no avail. I Gbolade oluwatosin a subscriber to your site on gadget item like the laptop, phone and i-pad e.t.c I.e the christmas promo stuff. Here is my problem thou, I'm currently in Ilorin kwara state and I need two of the samsung tab and the blackberry bold 5 by wednesday this week how do your think it wuld b possible please if you get this mail, mail me back so that I can go make the payment....Be expecting your reply thanks.
Gbolade.paul

And his reply which was almost immediately;

Ofcourse you can go ahead with your payment, as we deliver to your state in 24hrs. thanks.
excuse me bro, explain this to me. U said here that you needed the phones urgently that wednessday which he accepted to send it in 24hrs.
1) So how come you made the payment on friday?

2)You also said you have known this guy over the years and like kept contact with him, so what was the biz going on btwn you 2?

3) Why is chibuzor eze not even talking about your case unlike don's case?
4) You went to d bank and have been so busy today with the police, so why didn you tell the house as we were all fighting one course until a reason for it emanated, you voiced out.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Burger01(m): 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2012
Just spoke with Don now, he is alright. Now I am relieved and believe in Nairaland only if we could put tribalism aside and make Nigeria good starting from here. Merry Xmas to all and a happy nu year in advance. Peace and one love..
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2012
Super1759: excuse me bro, explain this to me. U said here that you needed the phones urgently that wednessday which he accepted to send it in 24hrs. So how come you made the payment on friday?

Hello Mr Man,

Are u still doubting the fact that he paid the monies into Chibujor Eze's account? I can seems to understand you anymore!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Samchelsea(m): 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
The only unfortunate thing about Gbolade's case is cos we are in the festive period and banks activities will not be in full gear so the only realistic time for this case to come into full effect is from the 28th of Dec upward and again knowing Chibuzor as ab Ibo guy he would probably travel to his villa for the Xmas so tracking him might be a problem
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Ikoniko(f): 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
to realy comfirm if its Donziko, am from abejukolo n right now my dad, elder brother, cousin r there for d christmas. Donziko can u go to my family compound? Its beside ojogbene (king's palace)
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by FXKing2012(m): 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ikoniko: to realy comfirm if its Donziko, am from abejukolo n right now my dad, elder brother, cousin r there for d christmas. Donziko can u go to my family compound? Its beside ojogbene (king's palace)

come to ur house for wat? do u know him to recognize him?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Samchelsea(m): 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ikoniko: to realy confirm if its Donziko, am from abejukolo n right now my dad, elder brother, cousin r there for d christmas. Donziko can u go to my family compound? Its beside ojogbene (king's palace)
you have to call him and tell him that cos like he said he won't be coming online for sometime so he won't see ur post
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2012
Super1759: excuse me bro, explain this to me. U said here that you needed the phones urgently that wednessday which he accepted to send it in 24hrs.

2)You also said you have known this guy over the years and like kept contact with him, so what was the biz going on btwn you 2?

Hello Gentleman,

Question to you.....

If Gboladepaul and Co can come on-line with proves, to perhaps to prove their case beyond reasonable doubt, by showing bank tellers, what is stopping Chibuzor Eze from coming out since 45 hours now to prove them wrong, by either showing the screen shot of his GTB-online internet banking or via a bank statement, you're a third party, as the case stands now, u cannot come here and act on behalf of Mr. chibuzor Eze, he (Chibuzor Eze) has been on-line four times today, and could not defend himself, but rather picking up fight.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Super1759: 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2012
surveyProf:

Hello Mr Man,

Are u still doubting the fact that he paid the monies into Chibujor Eze's account? I can seems to understand you anymore!
noooo, I am 100 percent sure. No money was paid. Bt the tussle is bwtn me and him. I went to the bank and he said he did. Now you guys don't knw what to believe,am just tryn to nail him with his words.
I am dame convinced!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Super1759: 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2012
surveyProf:

Hello Mr Man,

noooo, I am 100 percent sure. No money was paid. Bt the tussle is bwtn me and him. I went to the bank and he said he did. Now you guys don't knw what to believe,am just tryn to nail him with his words, so many fishy issues about him. Calm down,you will knw the truth soom
I am dame convinced!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
Super1759: noooo, I am 100 percent sure. No money was paid. Bt the tussle is bwtn me and him. I went to the bank and he said he did. Now you guys don't knw what to believe,am just tryn to nail him with his words.
I am dame convinced!

But as it stands now, Gboladepaul by law has a prove (Bank Teller and dully stamped), on the other-hand, you don't have any prove, u understand?

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by FXKing2012(m): 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2012
Been thinking hard and deep abt
all these twists and turns, and I
think this case is still very much
open. Below are some conclusions
of mine:

1) donziko's no wasnt going thru
all these days but when d heat
became unbearable for chibuzor
eze, all of a sudden donsiko's no
became available. How are we
sure that is the real donziko?

2) Even though the 15k guy's story
sounds a little suspicious, I tend to
believe Gbolade's story. But he
needs to show more passion and
dezire to get his money back.

3) Mrrock (the news carrier) is
probably Chibuzor Eze's
competitor in their business. He
wants to knock his competition
(chibuzor eze) out and then enjoy
near monopoly. He has not
challenged any of those that spoke
wt "donziko".

4) Chibuzor Eze aka biz4naija's
accomplices include justmine,
obiscolly and dmoney247.

5) Have reasons to question
Super1759's integrity and real aim.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2012
This are the proves coming from the plaintiffs, the defendant as we speak, has not been able to prove to us beyond reasonable doubt, while he should not be tag a scammer, in court you hv to work with proves!

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2012
Super1759: excuse me bro, explain this to me. U said here that you needed the phones urgently that wednessday which he accepted to send it in 24hrs.

First of all that e-mail was sent to him on the before the 19th of this month and my payment to him was the next day, I have been his subscriber 4a long time. And he has on a countable time been sending me a lot of ad on various promo starting from mobile dstv and even the 2go kit but I decieded to come on-board with his xmas promo hoping wen we meet as he claims he is into seminars he can come down to kwara state an organize such.you said why is he not talking of my case it very obvious it was my money he used to pay that of Don's so pls if u want to confirm let him put up his statement up and d emails and text I have been sending him since or is this not his cell number again:08123412784 pls confirm if I'm lying?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by penzino(m): 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2012
3kay945:
Well, we actually started together, I just missed a day, I personally took the fight to Chibuzor Facebook, kiss
am reading backward now.
dats good
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Super1759: 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
surveyProf:

Hello Gentleman,

Question to you.....

If Gboladepaul and Co can come on-line with proves, to perhaps to prove their case beyond reasonable doubt, by showing bank tellers, what is stopping Chibuzor Eze from coming out since 45 hours now to prove them wrong, by either showing the screen shot of his GTB-online internet banking or via a bank statement, you're a third party, as the case stands now, u cannot come here and act on behalf of Mr. chibuzor Eze, he (Chibuzor Eze) has been on-line four times today, and could not defend himself, but rather picking up fight.
oga, am suprise you are already taking judgment. I over rated you then. I have been here with you since morining,I didn my survey and after putting it up,you turned to nail me as an accomplice.
Listen, getting a teller is never a prove cos any1 can get a stamped teller,its very easy. I never said he didn pay any money!! Don't get me twisted! I said chibuzor's account wasn't credited. It is possible he paid and it wasn't credited. We all know chibuzor as a bad guy. I dnt even know him let alone doing such filty biz. Becareful before passing judgement. Some close ppl here on nairaland knows me to the root. Look for @berem and ask about me. I am only saying what I know and feel. If I didn go 2 d bank you wudnt have been saying this tins 2 me. So bad man.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by r231(m): 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2012
Super1759: oga, am suprise you are already taking judgment. I over rated you then. I have been here with you since morining,I didn my survey and after putting it up,you turned to nail me as an accomplice.
Listen, getting a teller is never a prove cos any1 can get a stamped teller,its very easy. I never said he didn pay any money!! Don't get me twisted! I said chibuzor's account wasn't credited. It is possible he paid and it wasn't credited. We all know chibuzor as a bad guy. I dnt even know him let alone doing such filty biz. Becareful before passing judgement. Some close ppl here on nairaland knows me to the root. Look for @berem and ask about me. I am only saying what I know and feel. If I didn go 2 d bank you wudnt have been saying this tins 2 me. So bad man.

How do you know his account wasn't credited?

Do you have access to his account?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Afunwa92: 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2012
surveyProf: Mr. Chibuzor Eze,
I keep repeating myself, you seems not to have the charisma of a business man at all, I wonder how you orgainse those seminars, u claim to be organising, look all we are after is to confirm to us when you are going to pay back Gboladepaul and co's money, the banks are working half day today, all you needed to do is to walk in an request for your bank statement or better still logon to your internet banking.

Which seminar? who even attend the seminars, leave that guy he is new to internet biz.
Don't you know that the same 2GO package Bright Esuike sold then is what Chibuzor copied and start reselling. Those that really know about Bright esuike should know that Chibuzor is Bright agent OR the boy he trained, take a lot at the content and images on his 2GO CASH you will notice that the contents are the same.

Chibuzor Eze your days are numbered.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2012

4) You went to d bank and have been so busy today with the police, so why didn you tell the house as we were all fighting one course until a reason for it emanated, you voiced out.

You can rightly agree me to the fact that from Gboladepaul's responds, he did make the payment, due to the supposedly bonanza that was going on as a result of the Yuletide season, that was the reason he too advantage of the promo. similarly, he has been a subscriber to Chibuzor Eze's FB page for sometime too, following happenings too, for that reason, he choose to follow the bandwagon, and if you ff law related cases closely, wen a company advertises a promo, no matter how, such coy must fulfil its promises.

Why is chibuzor eze not even talking about your case unlike don's case?[/b] Reasons best known to him.....

You went to d bank and have been so busy today with the police, so why didn you tell the house as we were all fighting one course until a reason for it emanated, you voiced out.[b]
Reasons was that he was ban by one of the moderators, u can confirm dis...

any more question?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Super1759: 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2012
Gboladepaul:
First of all that e-mail was sent to him on the before the 19th of this month and my payment to him was the next day, I have been his subscriber 4a long time. And he has on a countable time been sending me a lot of ad on various promo starting from mobile dstv and even the 2go kit but I decieded to come on-board with his xmas promo hoping wen we meet as he claims he is into seminars he can come down to kwara state an organize such.you said why is he not talking of my case it very obvious it was my money he used to pay that of Don's so pls if u want to confirm let him put up his statement up and d emails and text I have been sending him since or is this not his cell number again:08123412784 pls confirm if I'm lying?
your payment was on 21st not 20th,I don't know what you are saying.
You know why I am strong on you? Because I am the only one who has a diff perspecptive from others. Listen teller is very easy to forger. We all did it in sch. Forger sch fees tellers,stamped by the bank, forger house rent tellers stamped by the bank. You need more evidence. You said you went to the police(that should be in kwara) and uptil now.you haven't told us whatsup. So you are acting alone or what?
I still stand on this, chibuzor is a rogue,a scammer and they are many on nairaland. He needs to be executed..I am suprise of all nairalnders and how viral this case have gone, none of you could go 2 gtb to confirm or even a gtb staff. We all have close pals and even account holders,place calls,ask them to check this for you.am sure before 27th or 28th the truth will surface.if am making error here, so be it,am jus saying my mind

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57)

Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage / See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) / Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.