Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,711 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (83851 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by 3kay945(m): 12:08am On Dec 05, 2012
Am interested in this, I got to call my friends in Gt-bank tomorrow.
the scammer is going down, mark my words

5 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Goldbrooks: 12:08am On Dec 05, 2012
Since the Chibuzo Eze is no more replying, I think we can safely conclude that he is fraudulent and a scammer. Now we can blacklist him and his identity, his websites (he has several of this get-rich-quick stuff and the likes) and then report his bank account details to relevant authorities. And for everyone here, know when to suspect you are likely dealing with a scammer/scam website:

1. They dont normally leave a physically traceable address. Even when they give you addresses, verify they really operate there and people around can identify them before you throw your trust on them

2. Scammers offers are always ridiculous. Imagine someone who wants you to make N200,000 a day selling you a naughty book at N3000. If he can make that money in a day, why would he need your mere N3000 naira in the first place? There is no one who has the ability to make say N200K per day that will likely share the secret with his neighbour. He would rather keep it secret

3. Scammers always try to bolt away after making a huge sum off people not likely before. so when you order a N3000 stuff and they delivered, they doesnt still guanrantee they are not scammers. They might be using that to lure you or others whom you testify to for a big catch. So you still have to be as careful as ever.

More tips coming......

3 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 7:03am On Dec 05, 2012
@op,i m realy praying hard for you to recover ur money back .never trust any online seller in nig.always meet ur seller one on one ,and when meeting them take a witness along.always verify the identity of the online seller by knowing where his office and other detais that can help u incase he mess up.
there is an lr seller in naijaa that has a website ,the phne numbers on his site are all fake,i called from where i am nd itdidnt go thru,i thought maybe because it ws from outside,unti ppl called from naija still it didnt go thru.so pls take these precautions next time.as for this case TAKE ANY STEP TO RECOVER UR MONEY.best of luck
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by juliebest(f): 10:10am On Dec 05, 2012
Chibuzor Eze is the type that gives genuine online marketers bad name. Op I hope you recover your money.
Seriously, this Chibuzor, simply pay back the 30k.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by kalufelix(m): 11:17am On Dec 05, 2012
claps#....wundnt dis make a good nollywood story #jst thinkin#

i had to pause the movie am watchin to read thru every page, very very interestin i hav to say....hmmmn...we ve got
lawyers
police men
efcc
bankers
advisers
sm1 even suggested a native doctor somewia in d script...lol cant wait for d concludin part of dis movie when chibuzor eze(nkem owoh) wil finally pay for his evil deeds...

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by dipotech: 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2012
If the money is still in the guy's account you can meet the manager to help peg the account so that he won't be able to withdraw through ATM and if he comes to the banking hall they will ask him question.
Your money is not gone yet if only the bank management where you deposited the money can cooperate with you.
Goodluck or rather best of luck

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2012
thanks man...thats a good idea.I've given him time to pay back already and its expiring 2morrow,if he still doesn't pay back.I go to my branch and present a full case on file to the with the needed info about the whole scenario.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by okeyz(m): 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2012
^^^ why waste time go now !!!, he already has enough time to withdraw ur money.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by bizzle2: 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2012
@ OP, I find quite a number of inconsistencies in your claims and evidence..
firstly u said on Nov 20th u "withdrew money form your account exactly 30k and sent it to the said acc numb",a few posts later u claim u borrowed 21k or so frm a frnd and d said frnd had u arrested for not paying back and a frnd bailed u with 25k for owing 21k, lol...what gives??
secondly,every GTB slip gets stamped electronically and d electronic stamp shows a time and date detail.in the scanned copy u uploaded what appears to be an electronic stamp to the top right of the account number column ( just above the last two digits 38) shows "2012 NOV 21" while you claim to have paid on the 20th,
heres a shot of deposit slip i paid in with today DEC 5th, notice the rubber and electronic stamps
Plus, how come of all d dozen or so details in ink ur name is the only fin dat just so happens to have wiped off,...hmm.
donziko: thank you @ dinggle,you spoke the truth.I can't lie over this matter.On that day,20th november,i withdrew money from my account exactly 30k and sent it to that account number you guys are seeing on the deposite slip ... I swear to God...please let somebody answer this question....the account number you guys saw on www.biz4naija.info/birthday and the one on my slip,are they the same thing?please look and compare very carefully....if they are not the same thing i take the blame and am ready to storm my bank 2morrow for rectification...and again....please and please Mr Chibuzor why didn't your account show from 20th of November 2012....see guys all i want at this junction is my money...please and please help me.at least just give me back half my money.its impossible for me to have sent that money to the wrong account number because i've once bought a product from Mr Chibuzor.the 2go naira kit.and he knows that for a fact he doesn't have any other account number,than that of Gtbank which i used to buy his 2go naira kit ebook.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by FYsol: 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2012
legalwealth:

Enough of this your generalistic words and watch your mouth man.

Don't generalize and conclude that all online sellers are scammers.

I've at least funded $5,000 LR and over $1,500 of PayPal cash for my Doctor client in Lagos who has never seen me before other than my webpage and he never for once regretted it and so many other clients.
Thank God you are genuine...I have been duped twice in a bid to buy lr from online marketers I met on nl. I av learnt my lessons though
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2012
FYsol:
Thank God you are genuine...I have been duped twice in a bid to buy lr from online marketers I met on nl. I av learnt my lessons though
so u believe he is geniue ?because he says he is trust worthy,abi?and you believe the cock and bull story that someone sent him money for 5000k lr almost 900k naira without meeting him or knowing him?welldone ,sorry to say this i think u still need to learn some bitter lessons.sorry for my harsh words

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 10:38pm On Dec 05, 2012
well if you go to the bank often,you would know that so many pple will ask you what date is todayabiso now on my slip,i ,made a mistake and wrote 20th while Gtbank can never make silly mistakes their stamp was perfect which to say 21st,so you do d math...i posted on 21st. Dude yu wana hear d truth21k blongs to a friend like i said,either by hook or by crook i must pay back since i have no evidence of the said laptop i was supposed to buy by now.so you see...he has refused to respond to this thread,by ds tym 2moro efcc wil b aware of ds thread
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Ejovwoke(m): 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2012
And the same guy has been accused by one online marketer patrick ogidi for pirating his product..check his facebuk page.am not taking side,but let dem clear themself na.@complainer why dont u go to the bank stop delaying and get the fact sorted out.@eze u are not helping mata by keeping mute. Ur image is at stake in here..
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Christambasador: 8:23pm On Dec 06, 2012
Chibuzor or whatever you are called...
Refund someone's money, bad money doesn't last. Dnt forget

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2012
Christambasador: Chibuzor or whatever you are called...
Refund someone's money, bad money doesn't last. Dnt forget
the only language scammers understnd is action and force.the op is wasting time by given the seller sometime to think whether to return the money or not,i am sure this scammer is reading all this posts and laughing at our appeals .
i have said it ,the op should do ANYTHING to get hi money back
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by menix(m): 12:24am On Dec 07, 2012
@O.P...if u ve got a Gtb frend let him avail u wiv d stupid crook address or possibly som1 reading dis can help out. U can also Go ova to Gtb regional office nd mk a complaint.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by ncpat(m): 1:35am On Dec 07, 2012
@Donziko your claim of payment on 20th November is different from the bank`s stamp which is 21 November, I advise you to go back to the branch and verify the cash log book where you wrote the payment details to verify the date and hope you log it in their cash registered book.

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 10:00am On Dec 07, 2012
ncpat: @Donziko your claim of payment on 20th November is different from the bank`s stamp which is 21 November, I advise you to go back to the branch and verify the cash log book where you wrote the payment details to verify the date and hope you log it in their cash registered book.
please and please ncpat before you make comments on a thread try to settle down and read the thread from the beginning to the end,cause i can see you just joined the discussion.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 10:02am On Dec 07, 2012
And as for Chibuzor,i will do everything you want me to do but if i don't receive my money today,you can be rest assured that this will go an extreme mile and your name will appear on every social network and forum as a scammer,its not a saying...its a promise.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 10:07am On Dec 07, 2012
donziko: And as for Chibuzor,i will do everything you want me to do but if i don't receive my money today,you can be rest assured that this will go an extreme mile and your name will appear on every social network and forum as a scammer,its not a saying...its a promise.
my friend,how are u even sure his name is chibuzor ?he might have used a fake name to open that account and to be honest with u my brother you have wasted too much time before taking any action.i wish u the best of luck.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by ncpat(m): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2012
donziko: please and please ncpat before you make comments on a thread try to settle down and read the thread from the beginning to the end,cause i can see you just joined the discussion.

@Donziko I`m only trying to help both parties here, Kindly print out the last account statement uploaded by chibuzor and take it to the manager of the branch where you deposited the money, tell them that the said Chibuzor sent you that as a prove that he did not receive the money and ask the manager that if they they feel he received the money with your name as the depositor, they should show or print the statement indicating your name as the depositor b`cos they may be mistaking your N30,000 to that of Obinna, if the bank manager refused which he might likely refuse, let him know that you are reporting to the EFCC but that you are here so as to know who is scaming who as the said chibuzor has proven he did not receive the money so you will be reporting the matter to EFCC and attach your teller and the statement of chibuzor and I strongly believe that EFCC will surely come in.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by dinggle: 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2012
Chibuzor's account stating his transaction history has been removed! evidently he reads and follows the trend.

@Donziko where you able to get a copy of his account history to take to the bank? if you didn't find out if anyone saved it.

@Nspat you are right a copy of the transaction history to the bank will certainly solve the puzzle.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 6:43am On Dec 10, 2012
he's sluggish bros...i've already downloaded all the transaction histories he uploaded and i'll be going to the bank this morning to do exactly as Ncpat advised
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by chemashie(m): 7:39am On Dec 10, 2012
And the guy is gradually soiling his name because of 30k. He should have owned up and say the truth rather than lying on the thread.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by go4value(m): 9:32am On Dec 10, 2012
i posted chibuzo's website info,but admin hid it.pls when doing biz online.always check.www.whois.com.to acertain the physical address of the owner.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by doclek(m): 10:47am On Dec 10, 2012
I ve watched this trend with a keen interest.The Chibuzor Eze guy thinks we are fools on this forum.His responses were rude and suspicious.Why should he scan his account statement from 20th Nov when he was asked to do that from 19th to 21st.Anyone that know him should tell him to return the guys 30k now or else some of us watching will take up this case,and he ll be surprise where he will find himself.We don't want thieves in this nation again
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 10:50am On Dec 10, 2012
go4value: i posted chibuzo's website info,but admin hid it.pls when doing biz online.always check.www.whois.com.to acertain the physical address of the owner.
wow,go4value i see you're a winner member too,please kindly send me the post that you did that was hidden by admin to donziko4max5@gmail.com thanks man
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 10:53am On Dec 10, 2012
and guys the truth of the matter is that he has already texted me and apologized to me.saying he will actually send me back my money if i promise to redeem his image within 24hours which i agreed to but its being almost a week now that this all happened and still he hasn't sent the money,guys he practically begged me to even forgive him.and i said no problem at all,he should just send the money,up till now nothing
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onlineresource: 11:13am On Dec 10, 2012
donziko: and guys the truth of the matter is that he has already texted me and apologized to me.saying he will actually send me back my money if i promise to redeem his image within 24hours which i agreed to but its being almost a week now that this all happened and still he hasn't sent the money,guys he practically begged me to even forgive him.and i said no problem at all,he should just send the money,up till now nothing

let me start by saying that am an internet marketer and i sell products online through my website and somethimes through this forum. before you start to crucify me. let me start by saying that not everybody that actually sell product or services online are scammers. have been doing business in my school and on the internet and never have any dispute with anyone whatsoever in over 2 years now.
now according to this case. what i will like to say about it is that
though am an internet marketer, you should also look out from whom you are buying from. ensure you do your own part of research before trusting your money to someone. THE almoghtly GOOGLE is there where you can find out information about the past things done by the said internet marketer or information marketer that you are doing.
this same guy already has issue with a said internet marketer on facebook who came out with a new product of his and this guy copied this guys page word for word on his website and just changed the bank details to his, when i saw this i knew that this guy is not as geniune as he is and seeing this now also further confirms it.

@donziko, if you are saying that you will redeem his image back on the forum, do you know how many more people will be scammed by him that wont even come to this forum to report.
if one is doing an internet business, i believe that you lead by example,
let people know you for who you are and that is what is killing most of the nigerian that are saying that they are doing business online selling information... i sell information too but i make sure that the information that i package and sell are either one that am actively doing or someone close to me is doing.

Also this is to beg onatisi, from your response i sense that you have been badly hurt in the past by some so called internet marketer which is why you are attacking legalwealth. i really dont know if i can change that but please, not all internet marketers that you see are scammers.

thats all for now

4 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onlineresource: 11:17am On Dec 10, 2012
and also another tip about getting to know if someone is a scammer.
type the person name on google and go through the result of that person to see if there is any history of scam been done by him/her that way you will be certain of whom you are dealing with.

@donziko, if you really want to stop this guys from acting and scamming people, just like what one nairalander has said, go to whois.com and type the guy site, from the result you will be able to get in contact with the hosting company that the guy is using and report him as a scammer, they wont hesitate to close down his site permanently...
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by WinningEdge: 11:33am On Dec 10, 2012
dinggle: @Chibuzor,
There is a problem with the screen shot of your account, While your screen shot starts from Nov. 21st Donziko deposit slip shows his deposit was made on Nov. 20th. A screen shot showing all deposits from 19th to 22nd Nov. would have been helpful. Secondly knowing you are into web business, such allegation could damage your online reputation, hence you could have handled it in a more civil manner e.g inviting Donziko and you guys going to your bank to ensure it is well sorted, you could have given him the benefit of the doubt and ask him to return to the branch to rectify it, you could also have reconfirmed your account# a misplaced figure could have the money hanging in the air, especially if Donziko did not confirm the account# at the customer service desk before depositing. As a business owner it is important that you give your customers the benefit of the doubt and go the extra mile while dealing with them.

@Donziko did you send him a scanned copy of the deposit slip? perharps a copy of the deposit slip in his inbox would have made him handled it in a more serious manner.

Finally, this is a lesson for all, errors R real, I have personally experienced it, it only takes one misplaced figure in the account # to keep the money hanging and correction can only be done @ the deposit branch. In saying this I am giving both parties the benefit of the doubt believing Donziko actually deposit the funds and also believing Chibuzor didn't receive it.

your sense of judgement is excellent!very objective.you must be a brilliant judge.l share your view on this issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58)

Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage / See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) / Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.