Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. - Business (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (83761 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2012
onatisi:
my guy , i really feel ur pains but chibuzor will not say anything again , not after we have called him a kidnapper and murderer, your best bet is the law enforcement agencies but unfortunately you live in ph, and the money is 14k.that is why i don't know what to say.alternatively you can team up with gbolade , he stays in the west , let him lodge an official complain, the police will demand to see all these tellers , then they wil invite or arrest chibuzor but if you are waiting for chibuzor to yield to any pressure, then you need to pray very hard , i am sorry i am saying all these . pls do pardon me but that is the plain truth. as you can see chibuzor has not said anything for the past 5 hrs

Hello,
You never can tell, Chibuzor Eze perhaps might just be buying time here, once again he was on-line a few mins ago, trying to study the suitation of things on ground and see to his next moves, I do undersatand you points, but with Chibuzor's reputation being soiled on-line I think, Chibuzor Eze can keep mute for dat long, people that knows him, will always pass the message across.

Gboladepaul & Co. Can also work off-line too, by involving the law enforcement agents!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2012
surveyProf:

Hello,
You never can tell, Chibuzor Eze perhaps might just be buying time here, once again he was on-line a few mins ago, trying to study the suitation of things on ground and see to his next moves, I do undersatand you points, but with Chibuzor's reputation being soiled on-line I think, Chibuzor Eze can keep mute for dat long, people that knows him, will always pass the message across.

Gboladepaul & Co. Can also work off-line too, by involving the law enforcement agents!

ok , that is good, i wish you all the very best from the bottom of my heart
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Joeblis(m): 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
am seeing a sad end for the case of paul95k,cause the key players are begining to back off...pathetic
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by lovelyifecious(f): 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
I no! But for d person to say dat chibuzor sent him(gbolade) a lptop, dat means chibuzor would av also told d guy he has confirmed payment. Remember his 'goods' is pay b4 delivery
surveyProf:

Gboladepaul, according to him never never received any mini-laptop frm Chibuzor Eze, dis was coming frm one of Chibuzor's men earlier in the day!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by lovelyifecious(f): 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2012
Dem don use babe distract u!!!
onatisi:

ok , that is good, i wish you all the very best from the bottom of my heart
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
DANILSA: I DEMAND THIS GUY BE WATCHED CLOSELY DMONEY247
Boss thanks for your good work

You see how human beings could be this heartless,

THE MODERATORS AND ADMINS NEED TO APOLOGIZE TO THIS CHIBUZOR OF A GUY, FOR NOT CONFIRMING ALLEGATIONS BEFORE SENDING THE THREAD TO THE FRONT PAGE

If not God go purn*ish all of una

surveyProf:
Hello
From your write-up, we can not really base our focus on a third party, who claimed to hv called Chibuzor Eze and he now confirmed to him/her that he did send a mini laptop to Gboladepaul, this is all lies, he Chibuzor Eze never sent any mini-laptop to Gboladepaul, if he had done so, I see no reason while he will not be able to meansure it himself, becos Chibuzor Eze frm search carried out has logged into this business section/ thread today for like 4 times, and frm his previous update on Donziko's case he normal tell us the lastest happening him self n not frm third party.

I will want to say Chibuzor Eze is looking for serious trouble here, dat will affect his entire family members, i.e if he does not come out straight by 28th December 2012.

well, i don't know chibuzor neither do i know gbolade, but i will suggest we close this thread concerning donziko and start a new one for gbolade if it's true that both of them have an unfinished biz, surveyprof you don try, but i for suggest we end this thread, because it's no longer making sense at it was at the beginning

Man that's not fair, some one else's name is at stake here, mod close this thread
ADMIN MATA DON END, CLOSE THIS TOPIC BEFORE SOME PEOPLE GO START TO DEY CAUSE CONFUSION HERE

I think those who accused chibuzor for murdering donziko should better go on their kneels & apologize, the guy is innocent of your claims, atleast the guy don refund the 30k, abeg mod make una die this mata

for gbolade, you better go settle with chibuzor because i can see you no longer comment and he never responded to your claims, i suggest make you go settle with am, you know wetin una agree before you come here

That's my judgment.....case close
[b]
[/b]ADMIN CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!!!

If that you conclusion then please tell Mr Eze to either come online and explain himself rather than we going back and forth about all this.
I've posted my evidence of payment, I've called him severally without any answer,explained the whole situationto everyone,the bank has comfirmed from my end and I have rendered everything that needs to be put in place for proper investigation what else do you what me to say again? I want him to come and tell everyone wheather or not I paid any money to him? Chikenah!!!
(Follow This Member)

Send E-Mail Message To dmoney247

Time registered: September 06, 2012

Time spent online: 3 hours & 22 minutes

View Dmoney247's posts (cool | View Dmoney247's topics (2
)
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
onatisi: this is the reason i said i wasnt going to get involve in any other case than donziko,with all these twists and lies, well good luck to all.
but believe me chibuzor will not respond to this thread again , and this is likely to be my final contribution too, let gbolade go to the police and make an official complain , what about the 14k guy ?he too has ran away ?we must not rule out conspiracy here , but let all parties present their tellers to the law enforcement agencies , they will find out who is lying , unlike the donziko case which was straightforward , all the remaining cases coming up are not.
chibzor has gone through tremendous pressure latly and most likely he has been advised not to say anything again that with that the whole thing will die a natural death, and i can see that there has been a change in the attacking method been deployed against chibuzor , unlike donziko case where ppl were attacking chibuzor with fury, now ppl are stylishly begging or trying to cajole him to at least make a comment.
gbolade , you said you went to the police , what was the outcome?have you opened a case or complain against chibuzor ?i advised you yesterday to come to Lagos , i don't think you want to anyway?
I like ur way of reasonin,i dnt undastand all dis again.Dis guy shuld go and make official complain to police,U can get dis guy arrested wit his addres so why coming here to track him?...Una just dey here dey waste una time,abeg gbolade if ur claims are true get dis guy arrested dats all
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by SisiKill1: 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2012
General Garicks:

Yes i will. Did you see why ladies shouldnt comment on this thread

The other time one lady was admiring the handsome looks of the criminal/scammer and now a marriage proposal. Chai. Umu nwanyi!

I'm sorry but I think it's you who needs to take your chauvinistic posts and GTFO.

Since the beginning of the thread how many ladies have commented and how many have made sensible contribution compared to the ratio of silly comments? Is it all the men who commented so far who made sense?

If we are to take a page from your book and use the comment of a handful to rubbish the whole lot, then it will be safe to say no man should comment on any issue except football matters.

So enough with the nonsense ladies should not talk crap. This isn't your house and you are not talking to your sisters, girlfriends and female friends.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
lovely ifecious: Dem don use babe distract u!!!
i have stated it more than 10 times and i have told what gbolade needs to do.

Business / Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 1:23pm
honestly i am not after eze ,all i want is donziko back in one piece alive .

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)

Business / Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 10:52pm On Dec 23
sorry to say this but as long as donziko is ok , i have no more problem with chibuzor , i have said this right from the start .

Business / Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 4:57pm On Dec 23
i am not intereted in another case than donziko case and the million dollar question iss WHERE IS DONZIKO?THIS IS VERY VERY UNLIKE HIM.at least he comes online once a day.he gave out his location as kaduna,the following days eze decides to pay,since that payment day we havent heard frm him,his number is switched off.i am not too comfortable with this .i just hope he wasnt getting pm when our findings were going on

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 2 Likes
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
lovely ifecious: I no! But for d person to say dat chibuzor sent him(gbolade) a lptop, dat means chibuzor would av also told d guy he has confirmed payment. Remember his 'goods' is pay b4 delivery

Looking @ it frm two angles, firstly, the person might want to prove to us that if Chibuzor Eze can indeed send Gboladepaul a "Mini laptop" den he Chibuzor is not a scam, secondly some of den just login here just to cause confusion, u might be surprise to here frm Chibuzor that he never said anything relating to dat effect.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by lovelyifecious(f): 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2012
Hmmmmmm
surveyProf:

Looking @ it frm two angles, firstly, the person might want to prove to us that if Chibuzor Eze can indeed send Gboladepaul a "Mini laptop" den he Chibuzor is not a scam, secondly some of den just login here just to cause confusion, u might be surprise to here frm Chibuzor that he never said anything relating to dat effect.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by kalufelix(m): 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
DANILSA: HOW COME YOU ALLOWED A WOMAN TO DIVERT UR ATTENTION shocked FROM INVESTIGATION TO LOVIGATION grin grin grin POWER OF A WOMAN
na so e dey be 4 dos american film wey we dey watch naa...wen actor go finally fall in love with ein colleague after dey don conquer boss as dem go start to kiss film don finish be dat....hehehe

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by biz4naija: 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2012
This will be the last time i will comment on this thread and i will forever keep mute

I will never attend or reply to anybody coming up with a teller that he paid money
to my account on this thread, As its really wrong for the moderators here to take a
thread straight to the frontpage without contacting me to confirm if the claims were true

I run a company registered under the CAC, and we are bounded with a policy that every
one who patronized our services must abide to, am so surprise that without the clarification of
the nature of the business that transpired between my company and the complainant, the mod/admin
went forward to publish the story,

I might say the admin is using my name to steal traffic to his website...Yes it's possible

On a Normal day, Frontpage is suppose to contain vital issues that are well investigated and
confirmed to be true, but in the case whereby the alleged person fails to comply, he can then
be publicized and tag a scammer in order to save others from being his victim

Nairaland admins feel they have control over the forum so they can publicized what ever they like
As far as the thread is pulling traffic, they are very much okay, that's total bullshi*t

My name has now turned to an issues that children now go to cyber cafe to buy time in order to say
all the rubbi*sh they want to say

Now imagine my name has been dent with, and you want me to come here and explain to one stupid
person what transpired between myself and gboladepaul? even if the guy's payment was real, do you think
i would have made any refund after the tarnishing of my image? Am not a fool and stop taking me as one

Come to think of it, some one said he paid money to my account some days back, and he didn't
get anything, he then went and paid another money to my account the next 4 days, does that story make
any sense to you?

Come to think of it, the guy claimed he paid money on friday, and my number was not going on
Saturday, so he rushed down to Nairaland on Sunday to post that Mr. Chibuzor have scammed him

Does that make any sense?

If truly this guy paid, did he confirm if i had received his payment before concluding that
i scammed him?

I always state it very clear on my policy page and even on my newsletters that it takes between
24-48hrs for items purchased to be delivered and in some other cases it might take up to 4 days
(it varies on the location), and in other cases when the delivery tends to take too
long, we do a full refund

I see no reason why some children who can not even define the word "scam" will come here and
start saying rubbi*sh..............

I have just been taking this issue so easy with you, because i thought the Mod will come
to their senses and pull down the thread because it's no longer making any sense, but no they
wouldn't do that because the thread keeps traffic coming to their website

Even when one of you went to my bank to confirm that no payment actually entered my
account at the given date Gboladepaul stated, you all suddenly turned against him saying
he's now my accomplice.... can you imagine that

I WANT TO STATE THIS VERY CLEAR THAT I OWE NAIRALAND OR HER MEMBERS NO EXPLANATION
I DON'T INTERFERE IN YOUR BUSINESSES SO STAY AWAY FROM MINE, IF ANY ONE CLAIM I SCAMMED
HIM, HE SHOULD GO AND REPORT TO THE LAW ENFORCEMENT OR TO THE BANK THEY PAID TO

It amazed me when every one here keep saying am a scammer, if i was truly a
scammer, will i ever think of refunding Donziko? Will i ever give out my home address? Will
i organize seminars? I expected most of you to think about this before posting

Just imagine over 6 forged tellers have been sent to my email box, all from thieves
who happens to be following this thread, claiming i should refund them, all because they
saw i sent money to donziko

Not until Nairaland give me a solid reason why this allegation was taking to the frontpage
without further contacting me to find out if the claims were true, i will NEVER, I Mean i will
NOT say a word concerning gboladepaul's issue

As you all have concluded that i am a scammer, let's leave it at that... Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2012
flinspiero: I like ur way of reasonin,i dnt undastand all dis again.Dis guy shuld go and make official complain to police,U can get dis guy arrested wit his addres so why coming here to track him?...Una just dey here dey waste una time,abeg gbolade if ur claims are true get dis guy arrested dats all
i have made this point 4 times already on this thread.as you are planning chibuzor is also planning , so the best solution for gbolade is to take the matter up legally or maybe he should try and use military men . i wish and pray you do the right thing at the right time .

Business / Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 11:44pm On Dec 22

Afunwa92:

Am also tired of all this sh1t, what happened is that I shall not go on with the deleting of the thread, let it remain for future reference.

i will continue to enjoy the good job other nl members are doing about this guy called chibuzor , but if anyone feels he or sh has been scammed by this guy let the person go to the police , all his details has been placed on this thread so what next?all the details any one need to nail is here for the whole world to see ,

Business / Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 9:24pm On Dec 23
it is time for action ,PLS ANYONE THAT HAS PAID MONEY TO CHIBUZOR EZE AND IS YET TO RECIEVE HIS GOOD OR REFUND SHOULD PLS KINDLY PM SURVEYPROF FOR FURTHER DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO GET THEIR REFUND OR GOODS FROM CHIBUZOR.THIS CASE SHOULD BE TAKEN UP WITH THE POLICE .now we have just 2 lets get one more nd we are good to go

Business / Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 8:32pm On Dec 23

surveyProf:

I think Alagbon close would be preferable, I will check for some contacts, and post it here, I am very interested in dis!

ok lets do it.lets nail this case coffin once aand for all.
please let everyone that has paid money to chibuzor and hasnt recieved his or her goods ,or money prepare their deposit tellers used in paying into his acc.and lets us all decide on a date to meet at alagbon police station.this date must be passed round either through email or sms

Business / Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 8:20pm On Dec 23

Gboladepaul: Where u asleep wen d moderators and oda niralanders were asking u about d transactions! The moderator is doing his job by asking for ur own sides of d Story and y avnt u answered to me if u aint a coward! Switch on ur fone and let's talk if u r 'so innonect'...

you will have to come down to lagos and lodge an official complain with the police here in lagos .this time around u need to come,most approprite place will be the dpo in chaarge of ikeja division.u need to come as soon as possible

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Samchelsea(m): 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
One way or the other I feel this thread has lost its vibe and now becoming boring reason being that the creator of the thread has won his case and the suspicion that others are trying to take advantage of the whole situation and score some cheap points i.e d case of Gbolade(which I doubt cos his claims looks genuine) And like I said earlier this festive period will not do any good cos no one wants to be involved in any investigation instead of having fun and if Chibuzor won't say anything then no one will know the direction which this case is headed to
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by r231(m): 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2012
biz4naija: This will be the last time i will comment on this thread and i will forever keep mute

I will never attend or reply to anybody coming up with a teller that he paid money
to my account on this thread, As its really wrong for the moderators here to take a
thread straight to the frontpage without contacting me to confirm if the claims were true

I run a company registered under the CAC, and we are bounded with a policy that every
one who patronized our services must abide to, am so surprise that without the clarification of
the nature of the business that transpired between my company and the complainant, the mod/admin

I might say the admin is using my name to steal traffic to his website...Yes it's possible

On a Normal day, Frontpage is suppose to contain vital issues that are well investigated and
confirmed to be true, but in the case whereby the alleged person fails to comply, he can then

Nairaland admins feel they have control over the forum so they can publicized what ever they like
As far as the thread is pulling traffic, they are very much okay, that's total bullshi*t

My name has now turned to an issues that children now go to cyber cafe to buy time in order to say

Now imagine my name has been dent with, and you want me to come here and explain to one stupid
person what transpired between myself and gboladepaul? even if the guy's payment was real, do you think
i would have made any refund after the tarnishing of my image? Am not a fool and stop taking me as one

Come to think of it, some one said he paid money to my account some days back, and he didn't
get anything, he then went and paid another money to my account the next 4 days, does that story make
any sense to you?

Come to think of it, the guy claimed he paid money on friday, and my number was not going on
Saturday, so he rushed down to Nairaland on Sunday to post that Mr. Chibuzor have scammed him

If truly this guy paid, did he confirm if i had received his payment before concluding that
i scammed him?

I always state it very clear on my policy page and even on my newsletters that it takes between
24-48hrs for items purchased to be delivered and in some other cases it might take up to 4 days
(it varies on the location), and in other cases when the delivery tends to take too

I see no reason why some children who can not even define the word "scam" will come here and

I have just been taking this issue so easy with you, because i thought the Mod will come
to their senses and pull down the thread because it's no longer making any sense, but no they

Even when one of you went to my bank to confirm that no payment actually entered my
account at the given date Gboladepaul stated, you all suddenly turned against him saying

I WANT TO STATE THIS VERY CLEAR THAT I OWE NAIRALAND OR HER MEMBERS NO EXPLANATION
I DON'T INTERFERE IN YOUR BUSINESSES SO STAY AWAY FROM MINE, IF ANY ONE CLAIM I SCAMMED

scammer, will i ever think of refunding Donziko? Will i ever give out my home address? Will

Just imagine over 6 forged tellers have been sent to my email box, all from thieves
who happens to be following this thread, claiming i should refund them, all because they

Not until Nairaland give me a solid reason why this allegation was taking to the frontpage
without further contacting me to find out if the claims were true, i will NEVER, I Mean i will

As you all have concluded that i am a scammer, let's leave it at that... Thank you!

Clap for yourself
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by SisiKill1: 10:49pm On Dec 24, 2012
onatisi: this is the reason i said i wasnt going to get involve in any other case than donziko,with all these twists and lies, well good luck to all.
but believe me chibuzor will not respond to this thread again , and this is likely to be my final contribution too, let gbolade go to the police and make an official complain , what about the 14k guy ?he too has ran away ?we must not rule out conspiracy here , but let all parties present their tellers to the law enforcement agencies , they will find out who is lying , unlike the donziko case which was straightforward , all the remaining cases coming up are not.
chibzor has gone through tremendous pressure latly and most likely he has been advised not to say anything again that with that the whole thing will die a natural death, and i can see that there has been a change in the attacking method been deployed against chibuzor , unlike donziko case where ppl were attacking chibuzor with fury, now ppl are stylishly begging or trying to cajole him to at least make a comment.
gbolade , you said you went to the police , what was the outcome?have you opened a case or complain against chibuzor ?i advised you yesterday to come to Lagos , i don't think you want to anyway?

It is so sad to see you wash your hands off this case. Can't say I don't understand your reasons and they make perfect sense. It is just unfortunate we allowed some disorderly few to hijack the matter, thereby giving that Chibuzor mouth to talk. Someone that who should be hiding under his bed in fear now has grounds to stand on because of his supporters club. God save us from supporters of evil doers.

@ Gpaul
I'll take onatisi's suggestion about going to the police. Contact him or SurveyProf....I believe they have more info on that cursed scammer. Gather everything you possibly can from this thread and take it to them. If you need assistance in any way, feel free to PM me. All Chibuzor wannabe stay away or you will join your brother in the land of the cursed.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by SisiKill1: 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2012
This Edioot has the audacity to post an epistle!!

Didn't he say more than this during Donziko's issue and how did that end?

Well we can't blame him too much now can we, when he has his supporters here playing Sherlock Holmes questioning victims like they are the ones who committed the offense. Why should he be remorseful about his dirty dealings? undecided

Stoopid Azz.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by biz4naija: 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

It is so sad to see you wash your hands off this case. Can't say I don't understand your reasons and they make perfect sense. It is just unfortunate we allowed some disorderly few to hijack the matter, thereby giving that Chibuzor mouth to talk. Someone that who should be hiding under his bed in fear now has grounds to stand on because of his supporters club. God save us from supporters of evil doers.

@ Gpaul
I'll take onatisi's suggestion about going to the police. Contact him or SurveyProf....I believe they have more info on that cursed scammer. Gather everything you possibly can from this thread and take it to them. If you need assistance in any way, feel free to PM me. All Chibuzor wannabe stay away or you will join your brother in the land of the cursed.

Now Idi*ot hear this...

Whom God Has Blessed, No Man Can Curse...Not Even A Rat like you
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Samchelsea(m): 10:56pm On Dec 24, 2012
This guy is just trying to buy time like he initially did when Donziko made his allegation
1.....He runs a legit business but since this case started he suddenly pulled down his site with the informations containing his offers,even the so called Dstv software link in his signature is not opening
2.....He disables comment option on his facebook page so that no one would lay this accusation on him and let his subscribers know what is happening
3......He still allows his auto responder to keep sending people messages to their mail box containing the offers(what stops him from disabling it?....TO SCAM more innocent people)
This and more and yet he still speak with authority.....some NIGERIANS don't have shame at all

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 10:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

@ Gpaul
my dear friend , gbolas case is making the hunted become the hunter now ,see chibuzor is fighting back with boldness , because even among us we are disagreeing on so many issues and points ,a lot of ppl brought so many angles into it ,i am sad myself about the development but now let chibuzor and gbola meet face to face in a police station and tender their case , any teller which is fake will be detected , but staying here trying to unravel payment transaction mystery is not just worth it . i am sorry i know you feel dissapointed but that is the real fact and truth on ground .
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 11:05pm On Dec 24, 2012
Mr. Chibuzor Eze, one thing you seems not to understand is that you're a business man, and as we speak you integrity is at stake, we expect you to do better than dis, by clearing your name, its very simple, all you needed to do, just like you were about doing in Donziko's case is to upload your bank statement frm a particular date or better still upload a copy of ur internet bank shot, if you hv indeed don any of this and the house sees it dat you and not guilty, den our plan was to PM the Mod to delect these thread.

Finally, I believe if indeed you are a responsible businessman, you're going to hv a rethink n do what is right!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by lovelyifecious(f): 11:05pm On Dec 24, 2012
U just coming out of ur hiding!!! So let's take it 1 afta d oda! R u claiming gbolade didn't send u any money My guy fear GOD! Like he told u, dis moni isn't his!!! U decide to go mute and it doesn't change d fact dat u av been labeled! So clear ur name by repaying gbolade his 95k and ur misdeeds would be forgiven...
biz4naija: This will be the last time i will comment on this thread and i will forever keep mute

any sense to you?

i scammed him?

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by claremont(m): 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2012
biz4naija:

Guy, you have ruined your 'hard-earned' reputation over a pittance. You claim not to be a scammer, so how come people who have patronized your services are complaining that they are not getting the service/product they paid for? You sell a DSTV package that doesn't work, you sell dodgy phones/devices at ridiculous prices. To be honest, everything about your business model is dodgy to say the least. If I were you, I would refund all the money owed to customers, and then do a major work on revamping the business model. Businesses built on lies and deceit never last bro.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by lovelyifecious(f): 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2012
U just coming out of ur hiding!!! So let's take it 1 afta d oda! R u claiming gbolade didn't send u any money My guy fear GOD! Like he told u, dis moni isn't his!!! U decide to go mute and it doesn't change d fact dat u av been labeled! So clear ur name by repaying gbolade his 95k and ur misdeeds would be forgiven...

any sense to you?

i scammed him?

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by biz4naija: 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2012

any sense to you?

i scammed him?

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Burger01(m): 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2012
O ga o. This is an epic. No retreat No surrender. Hmmmm, I ma keep ma fingers crossed. Well done C Eze. But, I beg bro, try and redeem your dented image. Business can be unpredictable sometimes, still what matters most is ones integrity. Search ur heart and if truly some people paid into ur account and somehow u were tempted to divert such fund to other business matters try and repay those people back and life goes on. In this world nobody is perfect. We all have one weakness or the other. To some their weakness is money and yet to some it's women. Bro, turn a new leaf and have clear conscience. Settle this amicably and forge ahead. Let he who has NOT sinned cast the first stone...
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by FXKing2012(m): 11:19pm On Dec 24, 2012
biz4naija:

Now Idi*ot hear this...

Whom God Has Blessed, No Man Can Curse...Not Even A Rat like you

How dare u call Sisi-Kill a rat, she's one of the most.intelligent pple around.

You said in.your epistle that u wont refund Gbolas becos ur name has been tarnished. Well, that is ur fault cos u refused to come out to defend urself. And it also means Gbolas actually paid u the said sum.

Below are some submissions
of mine:
1) donziko's line wasnt going thru
all these days but when d heat
became unbearable for chibuzor
eze, all of a sudden donsiko's line
became available and he came out to type. How are we sure that is the real donziko?

2) Mrrock (the news carrier) is
probably Chibuzor Eze's
competitor in their business. He
wants to knock his competition
(chibuzor eze) out and then enjoy
near monopoly. He has not
challenged any of those that spoke
wt "donziko".

3) Chibuzor Eze aka biz4naija's
accomplices include justmine,
obiscolly, super1759 and dmoney247.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2012
Mr chibuzor, u make me laff!!! U claim I neva sent u any money! How shallow ur brain is! Well, since u av decided to c d movie get tough, prepare to meet me at d warfront becos am not going to take dis likely with u! First of all, as u av denied my transactions: may God deny u on d day of judgement. U just advised me to go and report to d police; hahaha I laff! U would soon be behind bars! Its a promise! If u had not confirmed d payment, y did u say u were on ur way to d park to deliver d goods! I REPEAT AGAIN AND AGAIN, U R A SCAM and A THEIF. U won't celebrate ur xmas in peace except if u r innocent

any sense to you?

i scammed him?

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by obiscolly(m): 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
surveyProf: Mr. Chibuzor Eze, one thing you seems not to understand is that you're a business man, and as we speak you integrity is at stake, we expect you to do better than dis, by clearing your name, its very simple, all you needed to do, just like you were about doing in Donziko's case is to upload your bank statement frm a particular date or better still upload a copy of ur internet bank shot, if you hv indeed don any of this and the house sees it dat you and not guilty, den our plan was to PM the Mod to delect these thread.

Finally, I believe if indeed you are a responsible businessman, you're going to hv a rethink n do what is right!
Surveyprof, i appreciate all ur effort. But to be sincere with you, all this won't get us anywhere farther. After he puts up his account details, there are nairalanders here who will still say its photoshopped. Just like i correctly predicted that when donziko comes online, there would be people here who will still seek a different turn to the case probably to cause chaos or gain recognition. I personally feel we succeeded in donziko's case cos it was a business section matter and there were more valuable contributions. Now this has gone to the frontpage, forget about solving this issue online (in my opinion). The best bet for the affected parties now is reporting to law enforcement agencies cos as it seems, no amount of post that is made on this thread will further move Mr. Chibuzor.

Thanks.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Willy7(m): 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
Hahahahahahahhaha,i stand to be corrected,but i thought at some point in this whole saga someone said people can go ahead and say what they like,afterall d more traffic on d thread also accrues money to him,now why is he against d topic being on frontpage?He should be happy now because d frontpage also attracted more traffic and should also give him money as he claimed earlier,or was that just a hot air he was blowing? He's even using d frontpage now as an excuse not to reply or clear himself of any dealings with gboladepaul.Indeed liars dont seem to have good memory. @Gboladepaul,u just have to take Onatisi's advice and also contact others thru PM,and then take it from there.I've often said it that whatever action that needs to be taken should be done offline,i still stand by that.I pray God comes through for you and may the year round up with you celebrating.God bless and merry christmas y'all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58)

“I Discovered Banana Island” Terry Waya Claims / Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage / Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 201
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.