Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! (18873 Views)

Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? / Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials / Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by honeric01(m): 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2012
ichidodo: And to think i was fighting off some random dude bcuz of her. OMG!

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by honeric01(m): 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2012
safarigirl: @honeric, I belong nowhere, I'm too versatile to be grouped. Btw, is it until I marry that I've achieved? It is not easy to marry anyone, but said person has to have an open mind before we start, not a biased one like what I see here, at least a foreigner isn't singing 'Nigerian girls are bad', with him I can make an impression without being judged by the wrongs of others.

A good woman is not difficult to notice believe me, when a woman is good for marriage, trust me, nice men/responsible men won't stop patronizing her parent's home. but most women will have now are nothing to write home about and men are also to be blamed for this.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by dayokanu(m): 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2012
Well said Fred
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by claremont(m): 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2012
The man has a point. I find it very interesting that ladies who say the man is wrong are suddenly becoming defensive and vulgar. The attitude being displayed by most ladies on this thread only serves to reinforce the point the man made.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by chikeorji123(m): 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2012
yuzedo:

Awww! This girl is a sweerie o! Nne, lemme be your NL love-vendor! grin Una dey see better market so?? Smart, down-to-earth, wonderful girl wey get home training, no be blackberry and bis and brazilian hair babes.. cheesy
Oya, bidding starts now. Make una name your price and this lovely babe can be your wife! Did i hear someone offer me N500,000?
wink cool

what? such high commodity is someone bidding measery 500k? l bid 100,000,000 for starting incase unexpected competing,how can l see my dear l really need to see you parent probably this xmas ...'hey opposition back off''.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Wislet(f): 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2012
honeric01:

No i don't understand that, please let me understand better undecided
no Sir.
But, let ME understand....
Did u attend kindergarten?! angry
grin grin
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by ichidodo: 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2012
safarigirl: oh jolly! Let's all hold hands and sing kumbayah. :-|
wao! Just asked for a smile and u just went ichipelaago on mi. Nainja babes and attitude,one would tink i was asking for a f**k. Peace out.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by SELFWORTH: 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
Who is he Anyway? Anyone that generalised like he did can't be as intelligent as people think he is.

He is looking for cheap publicity that's why he spewing nonsense. Men are responsible for making the women irresponsible and useless.

Life is difficult for singles, male or female looking for a life long partner. It's takes the grace of God to find your God given choice not some baseless analysis as your Barrister states.

The only person who knows what is right for them is the person and God. All other opinions are meaningless .
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by InvertedHammer: 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2012
What an exaggeration! 25%? yeah right...more like 5%

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by bakila: 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2012
nneh1: Perhaps barrister fred ur mother and sisters are among the 75% that are not wife materials but they just got married. So also will other 75% that seem not to be wife material to you get married but please don't go after them. Infact thank ur God i don't know u.
Typical of a member of the seventy five percent.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by honeric01(m): 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
Wislet: no Sir.
But, let ME understand....
Did u attend kindergarten?! angry
grin grin

No man, only went to jele simi
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by phemi01(m): 8:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
honeric01:

Are you for real?

[b][/b]

But why are you looking for a 30-45yrs man na if truly you believe in growing old and building with your man?

See casting o! Ase iro ni were n pa
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by samfibby(m): 8:46pm On Dec 04, 2012
Is fred agbaje single. Something tells me this man flirts around. Who ask him if he has time for ladies or not.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by AGgal(f): 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2012
See who's talking! God help us. Y wouldnt women run after made men? So u expect us to go after struggling men n end up in hell all in d name of marriage. My frnd's sister got married to dis "struggling man" n she's still struggling n suffering wit 4 lovely kids. She feeds dem,clothes dem,pay their fees,pay d rent,etc. D man is a complete liability. Struggling man my cute arse!

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by stede(m): 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2012
True talk.......
More than 75% of naija girlz run after guyz wiv money.......
They don't even want you know how u made your money (ritualz, arm robbery or scamming/working boiz)

I agree wiv barr fred, it's just tht the truth is BITTER to hear...............
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by miqos02(m): 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2012
he didnt tell us how many women he sampled to come to this conclusion

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by rampantlover: 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2012
@safarigirl.......... Don't wori ya head ova wot Ghanaian n other Africans will say about Nigerian girls. I am half Ghanaian n Jamaican n i also know dat 75% of Nigerian, Ghanaian and Jamaican women r useless no vision good 4 nuttin non entities. The only difference is dat most Ghanaian women r not loud n don't bark compare to Nigerian n Jamaican women. So tek a chill pill n relax cuz da lawyer is ryt.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by presto105: 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2012
WOMAN[wo=without] without man there won't be woman so Without men, there won't be 75%
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by ubong560(m): 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2012
This assertion has an impeccable similarity wit d questn i asked a friend last two wks. "where are the girls we'll marry?" Dat was d questn and he culdn't answer me. y i asked d questn was solely because of d number of our young girls going into 'RUNS'. They full brekete 4 streets evrynit looking 4 flashy cars to pick dem at either costly or cheaper price. Would dos girls not b som1's wife somday? Wher ar the wife materials in them again wen lust 4 money had made d rich men destroyed them internally even without dia notice. U see som of dem vry pretty and wish u could av such for a stable date, bt she won't even listen 2 u on talking 2 her cos all she wants at d moment is nothing dan money and den since u r without range rover, den u r not qualified. They snipped u out of thier way. I was deeply in luv wit a gal i cherished so much and wanted 2 kip her 4 marriage. I'm 26 goin 2 27 and i wanted 2 walk her to d alter b4 am 30, bt her horrible character of not trying 2 build wit me bt wants to receive as much as she can provoked me to a point i dismissed d relatnshp havng found no wife materials in her. How dos dat sound?
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by ubong560(m): 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2012
This assertion has an impeccable similarity wit d questn i asked a friend last two wks. "where are the girls we'll marry?" Dat was d questn and he culdn't answer me. y i asked d questn was solely because of d number of our young girls going into 'RUNS'. They full brekete 4 streets evrynit looking 4 flashy cars to pick dem at either costly or cheaper price. Would dos girls not b som1's wife somday? Wher ar the wife materials in them again wen lust 4 money had made d rich men destroyed them internally even without dia notice. U see som of dem vry pretty and wish u could av such for a stable date, bt she won't even listen 2 u on talking 2 her cos all she wants at d moment is nothing dan money and den since u r without range rover, den u r not qualified. They snipped u out of thier way. I was deeply in luv wit a gal i cherished so much and wanted 2 kip her 4 marriage. I'm 26 goin 2 27 and i wanted 2 walk her to d alter b4 am 30, bt her horrible character of not trying 2 build wit me bt wants to receive as much as she can provoked me to a point i dismissed d relatnshp havng found no wife materials in her. How dos dat sound?
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by agohavivi(f): 9:26pm On Dec 04, 2012
What is he if I may ask? Boyfriend, husband or sugar daddy material?
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Ilekokonit: 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2012
Whobedatte
Ladies are now mercenaries

Scary
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by midich: 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2012
Laf wan push me comot 4 my precious bed eeeh, ewo, OMG. I cannt believe I went thru the 8 pages of dis thread, Everyone trying to make his/her point and aswell bashing other persons point.

But why the bashing wen we all know that every action generate equal and opposite reaction, even the psychologist wuld say we at most times attract who we are( not all d time anyway).

So why dnt we use dis strent we are exhausting tryn to lay blames to make ourselves beta and am sure dat if we (all) dat ve commented on dis thread tries dat atleast next time d stats if correct will be beta.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by dmcdad: 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2012
ubong560: This assertion has an impeccable similarity wit d questn i asked a friend last two wks. "where are the girls we'll marry?" Dat was d questn and he culdn't answer me. y i asked d questn was solely because of d number of our young girls going into 'RUNS'. They full brekete 4 streets evrynit looking 4 flashy cars to pick dem at either costly or cheaper price. Would dos girls not b som1's wife somday? Wher ar the wife materials in them again wen lust 4 money had made d rich men destroyed them internally even without dia notice. U see som of dem vry pretty and wish u could av such for a stable date, bt she won't even listen 2 u on talking 2 her cos all she wants at d moment is nothing dan money and den since u r without range rover, den u r not qualified. They snipped u out of thier way. I was deeply in luv wit a gal i cherished so much and wanted 2 kip her 4 marriage. I'm 26 goin 2 27 and i wanted 2 walk her to d alter b4 am 30, bt her horrible character of not trying 2 build wit me bt wants to receive as much as she can provoked me to a point i dismissed d relatnshp havng found no wife materials in her. How dos dat sound?

My bruv.. You did the right thing to ditch her.. There is one thing I always say; I won't reckon with pple who fail to reckon with me.. I have a great future ahead of me, buh if u fail to reckon with me now that I'm trying to work my way up, don't even think I will eva reckon with u when I get to where I'm going. It's as easy as a,b,c...
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 04, 2012
ubong560: U see som of dem vry pretty and wish u could av such for a stable date, bt she won't even listen 2 u on talking 2 her cos all she wants at d moment is nothing dan money
but u still keep going for them same women Well until u learn ur lesson, only then will u find the 'wife material'

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Immortal1(m): 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2012
I kinda lyk dis thread sha; reading different ppl's opinion. If u re a Christain & u've read Prov.31:10, u probably might see some sense in wat our learned friend said! "Who can find a Virtuous Woman? For her price is far above rubies"

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by jacoplain(m): 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2012
larrymoore
frm experience l met a lady recently, she was earnestly predominant about how financially l was ready 4 marriage, she doesnt talk about luv bt money n money l had stopped calling her before she questions me on why l dont have my own house.

Reminds me of a single 36 year old lady I met recently who said she was waiting for her knight in shining armour plus she also said money would play a part in her decision to date or not date a guy.

This makes me wonder what she would do if her once financially bouyant husband were to fall on hard times financially then she would stop loving him.

If only a woman knows when a man is trying to interview her to sense her true character
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by jacoplain(m): 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2012
okpara ugo:

Definition of wife material :-

A woman that works hard to see that her marriage is a success.

A woman that supports and doesnt compete with her husband.

A woman that shares her dreams with her husband and helps him pursue his.

A woman that keeps no secret from her husband.

A woman that loves her man come rain or shine.

A woman that beleives in her husband even when he is losing belief in himself.

A woman who sees her marriage as a lifelong committment.

A woman who loves her man in good times and in bad times in equal measure.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2012
chikeorji123:

what? such high commodity is someone bidding measery 500k? l bid 100,000,000 for starting incase unexpected competing,how can l see my dear l really need to see you parent probably this xmas ...'hey opposition back off''.

5.4 Billion in GBP . . my bid
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Wislet(f): 10:48pm On Dec 04, 2012
honeric01:

lmao grin grin grin
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Wislet(f): 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2012
honeric01:

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Luckygurl(f): 11:19pm On Dec 04, 2012
See dem mouth 4 wife material. Una for tell us how many yards also... MSCHEEEWWW.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Parental Consent - Really Necessary?? / What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? / What Women Really Want In A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.