Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! (18875 Views)

Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? / Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials / Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by jacoplain(m): 11:38pm On Dec 04, 2012
COOLDUN:
I don’t know if you have ever heard this big girls slogan, Is love a food?

God help us all.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by jacoplain(m): 11:53pm On Dec 04, 2012
e-herbal
do you know the number of our girls that are now into 'hustling'?you need to go to surulere and ikeja every evening,you did think there's a ladies carnival on parade.ladies aged between 15 to 40,different size and shapes,different tribes,all ties3 for one thing;prostitution. i've even seen albinos! it's that bad. funniest part is that this same women will be a wife to one unfortunate bloke,who,unfortunately will be under the illusion that he's found his missing rib. GOD save the nigerian man, amen.

Even though not all Naija women fall into the above category and also considering the fact that it takes 2 to tango, as a Naija man, I am somewhat scared of falling for a woman who later turns out to be a wolf in sheep's clothing. But on the other hand men are not all saints either and I know certain men who I would pray against meeting if I were to be a woman.

God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 04, 2012
lol @ the post getting 33 likes. grin
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Dipwater(m): 12:04am On Dec 05, 2012
Interesting topic
Actually the barrister has a solid point, but its not their fault,it has to do with the society we find ourselves in. If u want to see useless girls come to owerri .

The politicians,mothers, stupid cultural values and some big fools are the cause of this problem. If the girls do not have people that patronise them they will surely pack well. Its a matterof demand and supply. Most successful men wants to f/uck all the beautiful girls ,go to concorde , all season and world bank area and see the way some men are misbehaving ,then u will agree with me that there is no future for the youths of this cuntry.

No matter what u say the girls will not listen cuz poeple are seriously demanding for their services. I have so many over aged aunties that are busy beefing the yung ones that are married with kids ,saying thng like she doesn't greet me anymore bcuz she is married .during their Prime they were busy sleeping with the whole owerri men in the name of campus runs babe

It will keep turning around ,their is no way out .my advice for such girls eh keep playing men but try not to give birth to a male child cuz what u do to peoples family wuld come back to u.

And advice to the useless men destroying these girls lives ,don't give birth to girls cuz the yung men are learning from u and they will surely practice with ur daughters when the get to ur age. Thank u
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by SELFWORTH: 12:25am On Dec 05, 2012
jacoplain:

A woman that keeps no secret from her husband.

A woman that loves her man come rain or shine.

A woman that beleives in her husband even when he is losing belief in himself.

A woman who sees her marriage as a lifelong committment.

A woman who loves her man in good times and in bad times in equal measure.

So what about men? Nigeria ! We have a one track mind. So only women should strive for giving their best in relationship whilst men should strive for ......(what) ? What a biased society .
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by COOLDUN: 12:26am On Dec 05, 2012
honeric01:

Sorry where do you belong? the 75% or the 25%?
so do you want the men to beg you because you think they want you to go outside to source for men? you think it's easy marrying a foreigner ni? oya na, go marry grin

10000000000000 Billion Naira question my dear. From this her paragraph you can easily see where she belong. Read carefully again: She goes :I'm okay with the newly graduated brutha who has major (realistic)plans on how to better his life, not a job-seeker, but an employer, not someone who blends in, but a radicalist, not a dreamer but a realist, not a decoy, but his own MAN, how many Naija men are like that? Not even one of you has debunked this man's claims and supported your own sisters, friends, cousins; instead you support him based on a few experiences and a ton of stories. Is wa for you people o!

She was expecting us to defend the Nigerian girls because other nationals are reading our comments. Good this comment was made about women, when men comments comes on board we Nigerian men will also comment on them. One good thing I like about Nigerians is our ability to condemn what is wrong and support what is right. Never mind the bad government, Nigerians are lovers of truth, justice and fair play.

She has made us to know that she doesn’t want an applicant, a dreamer, without being inquisitive about man’s financial status, how would she know that her man is not all these she wrote here? Lady let me tell you one thing every living fellow, both men and women are all dreamers. Dream goes before realities. Whatever you do not dream of being can never realized. You work towards your dreams in order to make it a reality. Joseph dreamt to be a king, he was hated, humiliated, abused, and punished because of his dream, but when he worked towards his dream by faith and perseverance, it came to reality. He was later crowned a king in Egypt. GEJ, dreamt of being the president of Nigeria, and worked towards it through his education from the primary to the university, where he prepared himself professionally before he was made president.

I am not bashing Nigeria girls, we are clamoring for change in Nigeria , it is not supposed to be focused on politics and economy only, social and our moral values should be treated as well. No one is saying that Nigerian men are saints, we have our own short comings too, which is supposed to be raised by ladies so that we can say something about it too.

I don’t care who reads and who doesn’t my comments as long as I am trying to contribute my little quota to help my country. Many other countries do not value women and marriage the way we Nigerians do. So we don’t need to look at them. You can hardly find couples who are still in their first marriage for so many years like the Nigerians. Greediness in Nigeria today escalated because of over copying the westerners. We have to go back to our routes and pick up our shattered cultures and values.

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by SELFWORTH: 12:32am On Dec 05, 2012
buchibabe: Hehehehehehehe,I don laff taya! Like play,like play dis drama don reach 7 pages just because na woman mata. Ride on,keep entertaining me.

Everything on NL is women this and women that (mostly negative threads ) yet they do not appreciate the role of women in our lives. NL itself will not exist without women in this world. There will b no topics available for discussion.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by ghboytelle(m): 12:35am On Dec 05, 2012
rampant lover: @safarigirl.......... Don't wori ya head ova wot Ghanaian n other Africans will say about Nigerian girls. I am half Ghanaian n Jamaican n i also know dat 75% of Nigerian, Ghanaian and Jamaican women r useless no vision good 4 nuttin non entities. The only difference is dat most Ghanaian women r not loud n don't bark compare to Nigerian n Jamaican women. So tek a chill pill n relax cuz da lawyer is ryt.

I AM GHanian too, guessing from your post you have been rejected by many black girls and your probably chasing white women now.

I love alll my african sister ,,nothing wrong with any.

and the lawyer is not really clear ,on what he means.Judging that i have a sister I say God forbid she ever goes after a struggling man

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by SELFWORTH: 12:44am On Dec 05, 2012
Another women bashing post.

It's clear that our culture do not appreciate or respect women. Without the sacrifice of a woman, none of the people on this post/ thread will exist.

NL forum cannot survive without women. Almost every topic is women this , women that..... Yet you are obsessed with them despite all the 'negatives' you claim they have.

We all know the world itself cannot survive without women.

My own mother is a constant source of inspiration to me, and becos of that alone ,I cannot speak about women the way all these women haters on NL do. Many of you have women in your lives either directly or indirectly. All these negative categorisation is nothing but an indicative of the small minds of certain individuals.

For every used and broken nigerian woman (that is not wife material) , there are Multiple Irresponsible Nigerian MEN!

This is the hard truth.

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by tai2(m): 1:02am On Dec 05, 2012
Ahh...the good barrister is a time-tested player in this game. He has reiterated what I've been saying all along, any young woman looking to get hitched should focus on building her own value before finding a husband.

This age of DSTV and E! entertainment has left Nigerian women with Kim Kardashian-like expectations, forgetting that what works for those women they see on TV might not necessarily work for them. Stop investing in Brazilian hair and Makari and focus on self-development. Stop looking for ready-made Aliko's and focus on young men with plans and a future.

Rich young men are not stupid. More often than not they had a previous life where they were rejected, insulted and relegated to the background. When they become rich and have a bevy of young women flocking around, chances are they already know what you're after, why should they treat you with respect?

There are way too many women and few good men in the country for women to be spoilt for choice. Nigerian babes have an overwarped sense of self-importance. They should leave their movie lifestyles and focus on reality, role models like Kim K, Genevieve Nnaji and Rita Dominic won't pay off when you're 40 sitting in a church somewhere thinking "had I known". It's not by making noise.

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by uyiekpenm(f): 1:24am On Dec 05, 2012
Gaiden k: Any female on NL that comes out to say this is a lie No get shame!
Any man on nl that agrees to this don't have shame.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Decryptor(m): 1:38am On Dec 05, 2012
My own is that i'm lookin foward to when i will leave this deadbeat country called Nigeria in order to escape the "ashis" we have here. The lawyer was right. The 25% he was talkin about have already been taken.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by sexsinners(m): 2:23am On Dec 05, 2012
[quote author=Decryptor]My own is that i'm lookin foward to when i will leave this deadbeat country called Nigeria in order to escape the "ashis" we have here. The lawyer was right. The 25% he was talkin about have already been taken.[/quote

Lol you say its only nigeria,buts actually most girls in the world. Who will not step to a struggling man
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by dBard: 3:24am On Dec 05, 2012
nneh1: And how many % of men are husband materials? I am yet to find a guy that is still chaste at 30yrs let alone being responsible. You can get a prostitue that can build a home but i can't find 5% of men that can so barrister promiscuity shut ur mouth.

...n how many women will want t date let alone marry an inexperienced /virgin guy ??
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Adamo84(m): 6:59am On Dec 05, 2012
COOLDUN:

10000000000000 Billion Naira question my dear. From this her paragraph you can easily see where she belong. Read carefully again: She goes :I'm okay with the newly graduated brutha who has major (realistic)plans on how to better his life, not a job-seeker, but an employer, not someone who blends in, but a radicalist, not a dreamer but a realist, not a decoy, but his own MAN, how many Naija men are like that? Not even one of you has debunked this man's claims and supported your own sisters, friends, cousins; instead you support him based on a few experiences and a ton of stories. Is wa for you people o!

She was expecting us to defend the Nigerian girls because other nationals are reading our comments. Good this comment was made about women, when men comments comes on board we Nigerian men will also comment on them. One good thing I like about Nigerians is our ability to condemn what is wrong and support what is right. Never mind the bad government, Nigerians are lovers of truth, justice and fair play.

She has made us to know that she doesn’t want an applicant, a dreamer, without being inquisitive about man’s financial status, how would she know that her man is not all these she wrote here? Lady let me tell you one thing every living fellow, both men and women are all dreamers. Dream goes before realities. Whatever you do not dream of being can never realized. You work towards your dreams in order to make it a reality. Joseph dreamt to be a king, he was hated, humiliated, abused, and punished because of his dream, but when he worked towards his dream by faith and perseverance, it came to reality. He was later crowned a king in Egypt. GEJ, dreamt of being the president of Nigeria, and worked towards it through his education from the primary to the university, where he prepared himself professionally before he was made president.

I am not bashing Nigeria girls, we are clamoring for change in Nigeria , it is not supposed to be focused on politics and economy only, social and our moral values should be treated as well. No one is saying that Nigerian men are saints, we have our own short comings too, which is supposed to be raised by ladies so that we can say something about it too.

I don’t care who reads and who doesn’t my comments as long as I am trying to contribute my little quota to help my country. Many other countries do not value women and marriage the way we Nigerians do. So we don’t need to look at them. You can hardly find couples who are still in their first marriage for so many years like the Nigerians. Greediness in Nigeria today escalated because of over copying the westerners. We have to go back to our routes and pick up our shattered cultures and values.
God Bless you Too. Couldn't have said it any better.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Boa4u: 7:05am On Dec 05, 2012
Verily verily I say unto you truth is always bitter.....
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 05, 2012
Ada Nri1: If wanting to identify with success is a bad thing, then men should start marrying any woman @ all.
I could have married any man rich or poor, so long as he has a good moral compass and a vision as to what he wants in life. Not just a looser that's looking for how to get rich quick so that he'll start cruising in a flashy car

Do you have a flashy car, talkless of getting one for your husband

This thread vex girls well well. Page 10.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by pepperliny(f): 8:46am On Dec 05, 2012
Wife material ko,wife material ni,all you men looking for wife material that can sew agbada for you when your husband material is not even enough to sew your own fila (cap)or even make handkerchief for the woman...mtshewwwwww......

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by IncomeTutor: 9:56am On Dec 05, 2012
We need women to keep scratching our back
and ........! Let them continue to eat from
the fruits of our labour.

We NEED them. They are essential commodity!
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by deolumike(m): 10:07am On Dec 05, 2012
Baby mama:

[color=#000099]
It is sickening to read all this Nigerian men chest thumping

Ritualists na men
Kidnappers na men
419 men
Rap.ists men
Fraudsters and forgers and robbers and imposters,Boko haram,religious nuts,
Thieves looters of our treasury,fake certificate holders,gangsters,agberos,area boys,militants OPC nuts NURTW,Ganga weed heads,
Drug dealers and hired assassins
Na una
Murderer, spouse killers ,molesters of children are almost always the men
Mr Fred Agbaje or wharever u folks call him just keep Quiet and stop denigrating women when 99% of the ills in Nigeria and the world is by men
[/color]
Nonsense I say!
. Indeed! Has it occured to you that it is men in those criminal categories you outlined that the 75% insecure and unmarriageable women chase after. They'll rather ignore gentlemen in the category of Fred Agbaje SAN when he was "struggling" and doing legitimate business. So you see, the ball still rolls in Ɣ☺ΰя court. Take it from a man who's seen it all. Fred Agbaje is not a man known to make frivolous assertions.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by safarigirl(f): 10:43am On Dec 05, 2012
rampant lover: @safarigirl.......... Don't wori ya head ova wot Ghanaian n other Africans will say about Nigerian girls. I am half Ghanaian n Jamaican n i also know dat 75% of Nigerian, Ghanaian and Jamaican women r useless no vision good 4 nuttin non entities. The only difference is dat most Ghanaian women r not loud n don't bark compare to Nigerian n Jamaican women. So tek a chill pill n relax cuz da lawyer is ryt.
and... Ghanaian gurls are easier to lay, they toast the guys, not the other way around. I'm not vexing, so I don't need a chill pill. @ Ichidodo, I'm sure you understand sarcasm when you see it
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Editerian(m): 11:26am On Dec 05, 2012
Gentle Naaz: 1.Among naija ladies, 1 in evry 20 is a wife material
2. Among naija men, 1 in evry 40 is a husbnd material
shocked shocked grin
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Editerian(m): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2012
pepperliny: Wife material ko,wife material ni,all you men looking for wife material that can sew agbada for you when your husband material is not even enough to sew your own fila (cap)or even make handkerchief for the woman...mtshewwwwww......
calm down oooo
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 05, 2012
I'm really sick of all the naija women bashing. We (men and women) are integrated hence some of our decisions and attitudes( especially in dating, relationships, marriage) are directly or indirectly caused by the attitudes of the opposite gender.
This Agbaje fellow, if by any chance has a daughter who wants to marry an unemployed man, he will the first person to insult and deride the man for attempting to destroy the girls future. Comments like, "Are you mad? How dare you bring a jobless man to my house and introduce him as your fiance? What happened to the numerous bankers, oil workers, politicians, pastors and 419'ers around . . .?"
Not only that, when you hear stories of ungrateful men who left women that have been their backbone for another woman when they're finally successful, you won't blame the ladies.
Also, when you have a encourage a culture of greed, chicanery, injustice et al. What do you expect?
There are many modest nigerian women out there, those who aren't carried away by a mans wealth.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by donilalasky: 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2012
on3simus:

That's the same attitude most naija women have. They are so lousy.
Word!
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Koolking(m): 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2012
The focal point of this thread has been grossly misinterpreted. Thread read: "only 25% of Nigerian women are wife materials". This never calls for gender bashing. There is no end to refuting or affirming this claim from the SAN's gentleman. The whole blab never lashed at Nigerian women for going after already-made men. There is nothing wrong. Of course, we all have choices, we have control over them, but we have no control over the consequences of those choices we made. What I can deduce from this is that 75% of Nigerian women have thrown their worth, dignity and value to the dogs for meagre material gains. It only lashed them for not believing in their worth/value, and not ready to leave men's comfort zones for once and live their life for men to come begging for partnership. Where are the independent women? What happens to women's crusades toward gender equality. It's almost the mainstream believe of some Nigerian ladies that their existence is dependent on parasiting on men. Most of them have no genuine intention of being with a guy than to see what he can offer materially. It's very appalling and disgusting. Men as hunters (they are) will continue to throw in the bait. I always wish I could turn the hand of time when our mothers were our inspirations.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by SELFWORTH: 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2012
uyiekpenm:
Any man on nl that agrees to this don't have shame.

..., and is probably and most likely brainless !

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2013
Edited *only 10% of........* cheesy
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by tpia5: 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
Serious.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Parental Consent - Really Necessary?? / What Women Really Want In A Man / What Attracted You To Your Current Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.