Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! (18877 Views)

Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? / Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials / Top 10 Ladies On NAIRALAND That Are "Potential" Wife Materials. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by faboben10: 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
Baby mama: 25 percent of women are wife material indeed
Women don suffer
Just take a look at the man making mouth?
Looking like a tout
I won't even collect a cup of water from that person I am seeing up there let alone have him touch me with any part of his body
Rubbish
See this old man talking about women wanting him,persin wey suppose get children in graduate school!

Women want to associate with what name?
See this one
Never heard if him in my life

seun, we need dislike option on nairaland pls
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by greatgeo(m): 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2012
So on point and d men are not better but come to think of d statement those who fall under this 25% know themselves na.what if women were allow to marry more then one man how many men will d 75% marry? Just passing.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by dad007(m): 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2012
sexsinners: Guys ,this is ridiculous,no man should be depending on any person let alone their girlfriend to build their own success.My father always told me i shouldn't date untili am ready to be a husband. aka finished school and have a job.

the last thing i would do is wimp down and ask my girlfriend to help me build my success cause am too lazy and wimpy to do it on my own.

MEN GROW UP AND BE MEN, NOT WIMPS OR VICTIMS.A WOMEN SHOULD NOT EVEN COME 50 FEETS NEAR YOU. WHEN YOU R JOBLESS AND YOU GET HER BELLIE,WHAT WILL YOU DO,ASK HER MAMA AND PAPA TO SUPPORT YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.

god did not put you on this earth to depend on people,especially a girl,its not her responsibility or job to help build you,you should of already built yourself.Did you finally get a job before you dated a lady? I dont think so.Pls be real and stop writting nonsense... undecided

this is posted by a responsible ready made man.stop giving yourself excuses and get your ass to work.

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by rampantlover: 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2012
@ijebabe........ Y don't u create a topic about men so we will all discuss den.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by honeric01(m): 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2012
ichidodo: That babe don fall my hand, i mean what is a 28 year old entrepreneur who earns 1250 dollars a month on hedge-fund trades to do to get some love around hiaa maybe try adoption, sow some noncomittant wild oats here and there at the same time wait till i am 35 to 40 years all to get some 25 percent?! Shiiish!

Just imagine, the worse is that she's even looking for a 30-45yrs old man when she claims she's only 23. Na real falling of hand! angry
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by safarigirl(f): 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2012
Going by comments from men, it's safe to say Nigerian gurls can go get husbands outside, once you've decided that a soup is bad, it doesn't matter if it turns out to be good, you will NEVER acknowledge that. American women are some of the most promiscuous is in the world, and headstrong too, but their men don't go about bashing said women on international forums, Ghanaians, Kenyans, South Africans et al are reading this, and when you all have a squabble with them, this will also be ammo, don't complain when it happens. Like someone once said, when a guy sees a gurl with brazilian hair, dressed in Gucci and Prada with Jimmy Choo shoes and Versace handbag and decides to toast her, he shouldn't go about preaching that 'NIGERIAN' girls are materialistic, when she's asking for 100G's as 'maintenance' fee. As for me, I don't know of Nigerian men's idea of 'wife' material, but I'm someone's wife material, preferably a non-Nigerian, can't marry a man whose idea of retribution for the wrongs of a handful is the downsizing of millions. I don't want Dangote's son, I'm okay with the newly graduated brutha who has major (realistic)plans on how to better his life, not a job-seeker, but an employer, not someone who blends in, but a radicalist, not a dreamer but a realist, not a decoy, but his own MAN, how many Naija men are like that? Not even one of you has debunked this man's claims and supported your own sisters, friends, cousins, instead you support him based on a few experiences and a ton of stories. Is wa for you people o!

3 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by ichidodo: 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2012
mondi_cheeks: well u need to stop looking for looks alone
The hell i am lookin for looks. All i just want is a babe wit a good heart,an adventurous spirit and a creative mind-set.forget looks, if i was lookin for looks, i 'd go get mi some bootycall. All the babes i have met have got nada. Its always give mi,give mi,give mi, of course i give. It is just that it is becoming so much and i wonder if i can just get a lil piece of 25 percent.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by honeric01(m): 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2012
safarigirl: Going by comments from men, it's safe to say Nigerian gurls can go get husbands outside, once you've decided that a soup is bad, it doesn't matter if it turns out to be good, you will NEVER acknowledge that. American women are some of the most promiscuous is in the world, and headstrong too, but their men don't go about bashing said women on international forums, Ghanaians, Kenyans, South Africans et al are reading this, and when you all have a squabble with them, this will also be ammo, don't complain when it happens. Like someone once said, when a guy sees a gurl with brazilian hair, dressed in Gucci and Prada with Jimmy Choo shoes and Versace handbag and decides to toast her, he shouldn't go about preaching that 'NIGERIAN' girls are materialistic, when she's asking for 100G's as 'maintenance' fee. As for me, I don't know of Nigerian men's idea of 'wife' material, but I'm someone's wife material, preferably a non-Nigerian, can't marry a man whose idea of retribution for the wrongs of a handful is the downsizing of millions. I don't want Dangote's son, I'm okay with the newly graduated brutha who has major (realistic)plans on how to better his life, not a job-seeker, but an employer, not someone who blends in, but a radicalist, not a dreamer but a realist, not a decoy, but his own MAN, how many Naija men are like that? Not even one of you has debunked this man's claims and supported your own sisters, friends, cousins, instead you support him based on a few experiences and a ton of stories. Is wa for you people o!

Sorry where do you belong? the 75% or the 25%?
so do you want the men to beg you because you think they want you to go outside to source for men? you think it's easy marrying a foreigner ni? oya na, go marry grin

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by safarigirl(f): 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2012
Going by comments from men, it's safe to say Nigerian gurls can go get husbands outside, once you've decided that a soup is bad, it doesn't matter if it turns out to be good, you will NEVER acknowledge that. American women are some of the most promiscuous is in the world, and headstrong too, but their men don't go about bashing said women on international forums, Ghanaians, Kenyans, South Africans et al are reading this, and when you all have a squabble with them, this will also be ammo, don't complain when it happens. Like someone once said, when a guy sees a gurl with brazilian hair, dressed in Gucci and Prada with Jimmy Choo shoes and Versace handbag and decides to toast her, he shouldn't go about preaching that 'NIGERIAN' girls are materialistic, when she's asking for 100G's as 'maintenance' fee. As for me, I don't know of Nigerian men's idea of 'wife' material, but I'm someone's wife material, preferably a non-Nigerian, can't marry a man whose idea of retribution for the wrongs of a handful is the downsizing of millions. I don't want Dangote's son, I'm okay with the newly graduated brutha who has major (realistic)plans on how to better his life, not a job-seeker, but an employer, not someone who blends in, but a radicalist, not a dreamer but a realist, not a decoy, but his own MAN, how many Naija men are like that? Not even one of you has debunked this man's claims and supported your own sisters, friends, cousins, instead you support him based on a few experiences and a ton of stories. Is wa for you people o! Btw, @S3XSINNERS, GOD BLESS YOU

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2012
safarigirl: American women are some of the most promiscuous is in the world, and headstrong too, but their men don't go about bashing said women on international forums, Ghanaians, Kenyans, South Africans et al are reading this, and when you all have a squabble with them, this will also be ammo, don't complain when it happens.
grin they forget that

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2012
They want a draya michele, who puts on designer wear, who desires a broke guy whom she expects nothing from, understands when he cheats, cooks(with her $200 manicure) and cleans(in her jimmy choos), loves his family and doesn't want money from him grin good luck finding tht woman. But when u eventually decide to wake up, u will realise how many good women u have smiley

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Ilaje44(m): 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2012
Only 39 percent of Nigerian men are marriageable, and Fred Agbaje does not belong to this class of men. The rest are machoist, batterer, wretched, rapist, Aristos, fornicators, ritualists, liars, buffoons like their number one citizen.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by honeric01(m): 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2012
Ilaje44: Only 39 percent of Nigerian men are marriageable, and Fred Agbaje does not belong to this class of men. The rest are machoist, batterer, wretched, rapist, Aristos, fornicators, ritualists, liars, buffoons like their number one citizen.

hehehe at least 39% still better than 25% grin
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by chreldb(m): 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2012
oyin50: . Thank you so much, I mean a seven months old pregnant married woman begging my brother for sex cos he's goodlooking....common now.

I am not necessarily replying this particular post. Just quoted it so you know i'm talking to ya. Anyways just want to let you know that ladies that posses the kind of qualities you are putting up on NL are few and arE every man's desire successful or not. No matter how promiscious a man may be. When it is time to put away his swine like behaviour and is ready to settle down its your type he looks for. I have a feeling you might already be hapilly married but if not you will get a good man soon enough it shows. As for other females exhibiting some very nasty character by their comments. All I have to say is if they are like that outside NL then I dont envy their partners. If they even have any. No names mentioned so please let me be.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by 3direct: 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2012
Fred nail it!!!

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by buchibabe: 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2012
Hehehehehehehe,I don laff taya! Like play,like play dis drama don reach 7 pages just because na woman mata. Ride on,keep entertaining me.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by ichidodo: 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2012
safarigirl: Going by comments from men, it's safe to say Nigerian gurls can go get husbands outside, once you've decided that a soup is bad, it doesn't matter if it turns out to be good, you will NEVER acknowledge that. American women are some of the most promiscuous is in the world, and headstrong too, but their men don't go about bashing said women on international forums, Ghanaians, Kenyans, South Africans et al are reading this, and when you all have a squabble with them, this will also be ammo, don't complain when it happens. Like someone once said, when a guy sees a gurl with brazilian hair, dressed in Gucci and Prada with Jimmy Choo shoes and Versace handbag and decides to toast her, he shouldn't go about preaching that 'NIGERIAN' girls are materialistic, when she's asking for 100G's as 'maintenance' fee. As for me, I don't know of Nigerian men's idea of 'wife' material, but I'm someone's wife material, preferably a non-Nigerian, can't marry a man whose idea of retribution for the wrongs of a handful is the downsizing of millions. I don't want Dangote's son, I'm okay with the newly graduated brutha who has major (realistic)plans on how to better his life, not a job-seeker, but an employer, not someone who blends in, but a radicalist, not a dreamer but a realist, not a decoy, but his own MAN, how many Naija men are like that? Not even one of you has debunked this man's claims and supported your own sisters, friends, cousins, instead you support him based on a few experiences and a ton of stories. Is wa for you people o!
Ok.Ok maybe agbaje was a bit harsh shame on him, i mean nainja babes when they are really into it r d most hardworkin, emphatic,intelligient and romantic-lovin females in the world. And u safariguurl are top drawer amongst the bunch. Now how about a lil smile from u, come on b a good sport.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Benito69(m): 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2012
everybody is talking about wife material, husband material nko?!

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Wislet(f): 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2012
@topic.
SUMMARY- my 2 cents:
NOT ALL WOMEN ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING FROM MEN.... And yes, there are gold diggers.
Gold digging is in 2 sections.
(1). The good gold diggers who look for a serious-minded man with prospects and builds with him... Add value to his life, help him make good plans with the little he has and watch it boom. grin
(2). The baaaad gold diggers- who only want the sweetness of the moment. Your ambitions, dreams and targets are not their concern. ''be quick with the money jooo''. The exit door is always left open. undecided
On the MEN ANGLE..... Where do I start? ANY MAN that is looking to cling to ANY woman for money/to be established(the shameless olofofos with sugar mummies, green card husbands, young grandfathers, etc). Aah! Shame shame shame angry
It's better for a woman to look for a rich husband(sometimes you can't pass the blame much)... the economy is not helping matters......than for a man to shame the word, MAN angry
On another note, Nigerian men pls learn to build your women up. Bashing them constantly makes you look weak and pathetic. Try to see the good in people more and condemn less. You too are not in any way close to a 5 star. You hardly see women deriding men even when the crop of men being churned out from different families these days is below par in percentage.
See the positive in women...before you know it you'll attract the good hearted ladies as friends-who'll be drawn by your attitude toward them, and from there your wifey will surface.
Constant negativity has a way of attracting the worst of the worst toward you.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by honeric01(m): 7:05pm On Dec 04, 2012
Wislet: @topic.
SUMMARY- my 2 cents:
NOT ALL WOMEN ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING FROM MEN.... And yes, there are gold diggers.
Gold digging is in 2 sections.
(1). The good gold diggers who look for a serious-minded man with prospects and builds with him... Add value to his life, help him make good plans with the little he has and watch it boom.

Wetin be that?
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 04, 2012
honeric01:

Are you for real?

[b][/b]

But why are you looking for a 30-45yrs man na if truly you believe in growing old and building with your man?

Yes my dear.
All men btw this age range, are they are Bank managers? There are serious minded people within this age range. I can marry a 69 year old man as far as I love him and I mean LOVE (when u can't just define why this person is so important to u). Some guys in their 20s just wanna play around and I'm sick of meeting such people. I hate it when I meet a guy and the next thing is "Do u like sex?" I would reply politely but in my hrt that's d last time I'm going to have any discussuion with d person.
So dating a man within this age range, I can emphatically say, doesn't mean I want to start doing aristo bizness. Age for me is not a barrier as far as I can be so HAPPY with him. Let him celebrate his 97th birthday on our wedding day with 20k as his salary as far as I love him "That's all that marras baby"

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by safarigirl(f): 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2012
@honeric, I belong nowhere, I'm too versatile to be grouped. Btw, is it until I marry that I've achieved? It is not easy to marry anyone, but said person has to have an open mind before we start, not a biased one like what I see here, at least a foreigner isn't singing 'Nigerian girls are bad', with him I can make an impression without being judged by the wrongs of others.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by jose077(m): 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
pfii: I can proudly raise my head up anywhere and at any time to say that the man who will eventually marry me is proudly a very lucky man. Even if he narrows it down to 1%, I am d 1% he's talking about!
thank you my lady, at last a lady who is sure of herself.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Jeeztinz: 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
berem: Why should i give up? Fred Agbaje get mouth because na naija where you fit misyarn and go free.make im go talk this one for America na! Stewpid man!
u're such a foolish girl
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by ichidodo: 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
honeric01:

Just imagine, the worse is that she's even looking for a 30-45yrs old man when she claims she's only 23. Na real falling of hand! angry
And to think i was fighting off some random dude bcuz of her. OMG!
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Arsenate(m): 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
Baby mama:

Wonders shall never cease
The same girl that told us how she treats her man is looking for a man on nairaland?
I knew that whole post was full of horse manure
How come you cannot get a man to stay despite the way you told us you treat them
I say you never begin and boy was I right on the money

leave the girl alone. you've got a daMmmmnnn ugly heart...that ugliness reflects in all your posts. I Wouldn't wish my worst enemy to end up with your type.

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by Wislet(f): 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2012
honeric01:

Wetin be that?
heheheheheehehhehehehee.
I've noticed you men like the word 'gold digging' so much.
So you'll better understand a sentence when it's included in it. Lol.
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by ichidodo: 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2012
pfii:

Yes my dear.
All men btw this age range, are they are Bank managers? There are serious minded people within this age range. I can marry a 69 year old man as far as I love him and I mean LOVE (when u can't just define why this person is so important to u). Some guys in their 20s just wanna play around and I'm sick of meeting such people. I hate it when I meet a guy and the next thing is "Do u like sex?" I would reply politely but in my hrt that's d last time I'm going to have any discussuion with d person.
So dating a man within this age range, I can emphatically say, doesn't mean I want to start doing aristo bizness. Age for me is not a barrier as far as I can be so HAPPY with him. Let him celebrate his 97th birthday on our wedding day with 20k as his salary as far as I love him "That's all that marras baby"
.......And there goes my 25percent...kaput!
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by sexsinners(m): 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2012
[quote author=dad007][/quote]
you are only giving yourself excuses. Get a job before you date,you are only going to suffer in the end,with your irresponsible behavior.

what if she gets pregnant in the process of dating,will you tell her to abort because your senseless enough to not have a job.

foolish boy,go back to your village

1 Like

Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by honeric01(m): 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2012
pfii:

Yes my dear.

story, i don't believe this jare, so you want an old man near his grave abi? 23yrs to 24yrs because you believe the ones under 30 aren't serious? pure bull story, what makes you think men in their 30s to 45 are not married? the ones at that age not married either has a girlfriend, kid(s) somewhere or not just for marriage. so forget story and wake up to reality!
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by honeric01(m): 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2012
Wislet: heheheheheehehhehehehee.
I've noticed you men like the word 'gold digging' so much.
So you'll better understand a sentence when it's included in it. Lol.

No i don't understand that, please let me understand better undecided
Re: Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! by safarigirl(f): 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2012
ichidodo: Ok.Ok maybe agbaje was a bit harsh shame on him, i mean nainja babes when they are really into it r d most hardworkin, emphatic,intelligient and romantic-lovin females in the world. And u safariguurl are top drawer amongst the bunch. Now how about a lil smile from u, come on b a good sport.
oh jolly! Let's all hold hands and sing kumbayah. :-|

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Parental Consent - Really Necessary?? / What Women Really Want In A Man / What Attracted You To Your Current Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.