Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,288 members, 7,850,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:00 PM

Sanusi: I Wont Stop Talking - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi: I Wont Stop Talking (8277 Views)

Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It / Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald / I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi: I Wont Stop Talking by TableLeg(m): 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2012
ipswitch: I wonder wat Jonathan is still keeping dis mumu of a man for,or is it like Jonathan , like Lamido? same same... dis guy is not really one of us, now all dis policies and shit, no improvement in the economy............sabarumo oshi!!!!
Who are you? A dunce or a ret/ard?
Cant you relate to what Sanusi said above?
Where is your brain gone?
Re: Sanusi: I Wont Stop Talking by youi: 12:59pm On Dec 07, 2012
He blamed the constitution for creating too many political offices which guzzle lots of public funds in salaries and emoluments.
[/quote]
Are dey not d pple who rejected constitutional conference.

He said Nigeria’s greatest challenge, greater than corruption, lies in the promotion of mediocrity and sectionalism instead of merit.
We all know dat by all standard Sanusi Lamido Sanusi did not merit dat position is occupying today.

“This is not about NLC or TUC or the president of the National Assembly; it is about us as a country deciding whether this constitution we have chosen makes sense.”
On the constitution, he said, “The constitution says there must be a minister from every state. Let me ask, as educated and intelligent human beings, what is the connection between the number of states and ministers? If you have 50 states today, we have 50 ministries, you have 100 states, and you have 100 ministries? What kind of rubbish?”[quote]
Is not d same Sanusi Lamido Sanusi,dat donated 100million naira public fund to governor of his state Kano state,he also deliberately gave sum selected distress bank billion of naira up till now we didn't see d result.
Re: Sanusi: I Wont Stop Talking by TableLeg(m): 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2012
tanwiz: Hello peeps,have you heard of spanish fly before or see how it promotes the sexual desires in you,for maximum performance?...if "NO"..ping 26AF92F5,to place orders asap!.
You again .... Ok,this time get lost in hell and dont come back here again!
Re: Sanusi: I Wont Stop Talking by Kachi188(m): 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2012
Sanusi made some good points there, bt sadly he's criticizing a style of government which he is part of, and it makes him look more like a saboteur...he's better as an activist than a government official..#just saying
Re: Sanusi: I Wont Stop Talking by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2012
Please my people, make una click this thread help me vote abiL or ItsModella. God will bless you ooo!! Just type, I vote abiL or you could also type, I vote ItsModella! https://www.nairaland.com/1124978/miss-nairaland-grand-finale/24
Re: Sanusi: I Wont Stop Talking by TableLeg(m): 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2012
*Shollypopz:
Please my people, make una click this thread help me vote abiL or ItsModella. God will bless you ooo!! Just type, I vote abiL or you could also type, I vote ItsModella! https://www.nairaland.com/1124978/miss-nairaland-grand-finale/24
Get lost and dont derail this thread!
Re: Sanusi: I Wont Stop Talking by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2012
Table Leg :

Get lost and dont derail this thread!
Ok, pls do remember to vote though smiley
Re: Sanusi: I Wont Stop Talking by tatosh: 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2012
ONLY BRAINLESS PEOPLE WILL DISAGREE WITH SANUSI.Unfortunately there are sooo many of them on this site and in Nigeria. HE HAS JUST ANALYZED THE PROBLEMS & SOLUTiONS FOR NIG IN A FEW SENTENCES
Re: Sanusi: I Wont Stop Talking by tunapawizzy: 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ddaji: @Olumide,i know you are a local yoruba man.let us assume sanusi says yoruba are problem of Nigeria.are they not problem of nigeria?.Sanusi is not a power hungry man,if you have short memory let me remind you to the face of senators he told them that,his name is SLS not CBN gov.and he is ready to quit the job.Tell me from the generation of oduduwa to date any yoruba man that ever made such bold statement about his job.My friend is a well known fact that yorubas are coward.
though i be Yoruba man, but this thing wey u talk ehn na TRUE,,,,,
Re: Sanusi: I Wont Stop Talking by mathskill: 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2012
solhenawo: I can conclusively say that SLS is of short memory and does not think before making utterances. From this quote 'He linked the violence across the country to poor management of the country by leaders. He said the textile industries in Kaduna and Kano used to employ over 600, 000 people but that now that they are out of jobs their children are out of school'. How many bankers are out of jobs because of his policies. I guess that's still suppose to be fresh in his memory...so he should not even talk of unemployment. Also, was he the most qualified for the position of CBN gov. Or was he chosen based on geographical or federal character. I guess he should have rejected his appointment if he is actually as sincere as he professes.
Was it sanusi that misused depositor's money,gambled away money brought under their care in the stock market,gave out bad loans,mind you bankers literaly gave loans to their cronies fronting for them.Tell me was it sanusi that instructed the banks to expand at break neck speed by not keeping in tune with the economic reality.As to the question of sanusi competency read this excerpt "The renowned global financial intelliegence magazine, The Banker, published by the Financial Times, has conferred on Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi two awards. He has been recognised with the global award for Central Bank Governor of the Year, as well as for Central Bank Governor of the Year for Africa.[3] The TIME magazine also listed Sanusi in its TIMES 100 list of most influential people of 2011".Nigeria is one of the few countries were depositors did not loose their money in the present economic downtime the world is experiencing.Giants in the banking world in the economically advanced countries went bankrupt.Tell me if it wasnt for SLS policy of acquiring this banks we would have woke up one day to find out millions lost their saving.Your kind are the problems besieging Nigeria not SLS.
Re: Sanusi: I Wont Stop Talking by manny4life(m): 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2012
BlueMurder:

You want me to furnish you with facts and figures to buttress the assertion that the banking industry is stronger now, but you did not give us any statistical evidence to confirm your claim that the CBN Governor has created a mess he is trying to cover, neither did you provide one to confirm that the man is clueless. Yet, you unwittingly gave him a plus when you said that he moved to curb loans to large debtors. You need facts and figures, right? Please find time to peruse the 2011 Annual Report of NDIC at www.ndic.org.ng.

Gave him a plus? Dude if you couldn't even understand the sarcasm in my post, sorry, I cannot help you.

Statistical evidence? Lol. Dude, I can go and dig out SLS policies that outraged analyst, bankers, everyone in the banking field, all of that will not solve anything. I wasn't the one who said "INDUSTRY EXPERTS", you did. I went off based on the mere happenings going on and most importantly his policies.

It's like someone asking GEJ economic team to submit statistic to prove unemployment has gone down... Duh, an average person don't need statistics to tell him unemployment is on the rise, security lapses is gone high et al Isn't it obvious based on all other factors? Same rule applies to SLS, one doesn't need stats to state the obvious, there are things that cannot change.

Btw, I'll read your link to get further enlightened, meanwhile, you're yet to tell us how the banks are getting stronger. That is the part I want to understand. Stronger on what terms?
Re: Sanusi: I Wont Stop Talking by Jarus(m): 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2012
felifeli: Bloody a.s.s becomes ex-CBN governor next year. Headed for politics definitely and probably thinks he can take a shot at President by making sentimental statements which appeal to the hearts of the simpleminded . He is one of Nigeria's biggest problems. An insincere doublefaced t.wa.t.
It takes a fool to think someone eyeing presidency will call for sack of 50% of public workforce. SLS has no presidential ambition, not even interested in second term as CBN boss.
Re: Sanusi: I Wont Stop Talking by emandman: 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2012
*aboki by ice prince tune* Sanusi my guy
Re: Sanusi: I Wont Stop Talking by manny4life(m): 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2012
Mr Blue Murder, please provide the direct link (not homepage) to your 2011 report. Thank you.

While we're at it, here comes another

https://www.nairaland.com/1125428/sgbn-savannah-bank-get-cbn
Re: Sanusi: I Wont Stop Talking by GeneralGaricks: 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2012
Diarrhoea of the mouth...
Re: Sanusi: I Wont Stop Talking by ABAKA72(m): 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2012
Joey82:

and how's the banking industry doing globally?
or because u lost on ur stock sales (which is by the way a gamble business), the truth should not be told?
My brother, don't mind the narrow minded foo.l.
Re: Sanusi: I Wont Stop Talking by Boboedom: 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2012
SLS is right on this one and so many others too but it is just unfortunate that the man is too political ie hypocritical. People don't trust him anymore. simple
Re: Sanusi: I Wont Stop Talking by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
TRUTH be told! Sanusi is right on this one.....
Re: Sanusi: I Wont Stop Talking by blackmale1: 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2012
Yeah i agree with him on that one,nigeria is surely a tragedy..
Re: Sanusi: I Wont Stop Talking by aurenflani: 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2012
mychaella:
in your own underdeveloped mind, you've just made a point.

Feed him some amala to help him develop. In the ethnic bigotry world both of you are the same.
Re: Sanusi: I Wont Stop Talking by Austinobisnr(m): 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2012
to my honest opinion, sanusi is more political dan being professional. His position as d governor of d apex bank is very sensitive, &his coments can go a long way 2spark lots of reactions. With the argument he has put 4ward, he is right, bt asking 4d sack of dis civil servants is rather a politically motivated statement. He has said it himself dat his job is managin fiscal &monetary policies &stick 2dat. At d same time we cant rue him out
Re: Sanusi: I Wont Stop Talking by 1313(m): 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2012
Why are people arguing wt this guy? Instead of asking if what he is saying is right,we keep abusing him...idiok ererimbod
Re: Sanusi: I Wont Stop Talking by nnekaregy(f): 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2012
I think we should pause and listen to this man. He may be talking too much but he is making sane points.
Re: Sanusi: I Wont Stop Talking by bknight: 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2012
He is right. But there's nothing new in what he has said, even tonto dike understands d fact dat d cost governance is too high. He shld go to his boss, and find ways to cut down on cost.

We're here busy applauding mediocrity angry
Re: Sanusi: I Wont Stop Talking by muktarmtt(m): 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2012
0lumide: He is just talking now?

Sanusi before: Yorubas are the problem of Nigeria

Sanusi can go and die!! He brought no interest banking in the name of "islamic banking". And openly said it is for "muslims only"

Sanusi is a hypocrite and one of our problems as a nation!! Just another power hungry man! A power hungry man will get power drunk!
shut up mumu who tell u d bank is 4 d muslim only liar I knw u knw d truth u jst wanna paint him balck or u. Dnt even have a TV 2 watch news on till u ask some. Drunk ass 2 give u tory. So shut d Bleep up
Re: Sanusi: I Wont Stop Talking by muktarmtt(m): 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2012
more_money: Sanusi is the biggest fool to be a CBN governor. I cannot count how many people ask me for money everyday after they lost their job in the banking industry. Do Nigerians really have short memory. Sanusi want to save more money. Where is the money the CBN is saving from the removal of oil subsidy?, Where is the Abacha loot?, Where is the $10 million they made from OML 127 oil block on daily basis. Instead of him to concentrate on how to create more jobs and make the economy grow, he is busy talking nonsense. He need to go learn from Ben Bernanke who saved millions of Americans their job or go back to his village and give way for progress in our land.
shut d Bleep up mumu of d First Oder
Re: Sanusi: I Wont Stop Talking by Moscino: 10:52pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ddaji: @Olumide,i know you are a local yoruba man.let us assume sanusi says yoruba are problem of Nigeria.are they not problem of nigeria?.Sanusi is not a power hungry man,if you have short memory let me remind you to the face of senators he told them that,his name is SLS not CBN gov.and he is ready to quit the job.Tell me from the generation of oduduwa to date any yoruba man that ever made such bold statement about his job.My friend is a well known fact that yorubas are coward.
Why wouldn't you call d Yorubas cowards. They led d revolution that led to d current democracy in Nigeria, their forces moved the motion for Nigeria independence, when the "yes men" were afraid, they wrote the first Nigeria constitution, Gani was a Yoruba man, Obj is a Yoruba man, etc. Your barbaric blood sulking tribe is bold to shed the blood of innocent pple. That is what you called boldness. The yoruba race is the most tolerant and civilised tribe in Nigeria. Go and sit down. Ask ur brother Sanusi now where did he get the money he gave to the families of Boko Haramm the other time. Where is the money missing @ Security Printing. Where did he wanted to get billions from to print 5000 notes even when it was not read during 2012 budget defence. You a one of you "go and die brothers"
Re: Sanusi: I Wont Stop Talking by felifeli: 11:21pm On Dec 07, 2012
Jarus:
It takes a fool to think someone eyeing presidency will call for sack of 50% of public workforce. SLS has no presidential ambition, not even interested in second term as CBN boss.

Of course he says he is not interested in 2nd term because he knows that he is not going to bloody get it.His policies have been near I.di.otic and that is being charitable. Where was the loudmouth before he became CBN governor? Now he suddenly thinks he is the greatest superstar in the world. Didn't he retract his 50% staff cut gaffe ? Mark my words he will be competing for president next election.The tragedy is that the lun.at.ic would actually believe that he could win
Re: Sanusi: I Wont Stop Talking by ifebosco: 11:24pm On Dec 07, 2012
SLS gaining me back to like him,if he continues like this,than he will get the nigerians back to his side
Re: Sanusi: I Wont Stop Talking by ektbear: 1:05am On Dec 08, 2012
you & i:

Is not d same Sanusi Lamido Sanusi,dat donated 100million naira public fund to governor of his state Kano state,he also deliberately gave sum selected distress bank billion of naira up till now we didn't see d result.

He is a very confused man.
Re: Sanusi: I Wont Stop Talking by Jarus(m): 1:12am On Dec 08, 2012
felifeli:

Of course he says he is not interested in 2nd term because he knows that he is not going to bloody get it.His policies have been near I.di.otic and that is being charitable. Where was the loudmouth before he became CBN governor? Now he suddenly thinks he is the greatest superstar in the world. Didn't he retract his 50% staff cut gaffe ? Mark my words he will be competing for president next election.The tragedy is that the lun.at.ic would actually believe that he could win
Sorry, I feel for you.

SLS won't contest presidency. Mark my word.

And you asked where was? Well, he has been an activist since his university days as youngest member of ABU students parliament in 1978. He participated in Ali Must Go riot of 1978. He was part of Radio Kudirat team - the guerilla radio outfit fighting for the enthronment of democracy in the 90's during the Abacha era. And from 1998-2005, he wrote articles lamenting the situation in this country and berating the political class.

So if you're ignorant of history, it is not Sanusi to blame, 'go and meet your wife and you will be happy'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kalu's Arrest: Biafra Writes World Leaders / Ekiti States Approves TSA / Insecurity: PDP Mocks, Berates Buhari For Cancelling Trip To Zamfara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.