Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Sanusi: I Wont Stop Talking - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi: I Wont Stop Talking (8274 Views)

Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It / Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald / I Won’t Stop Talking Of Corruption During Jonathan’s Govt—buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi: I Wont Stop Talking by pazienza(m): 3:18am On Dec 08, 2012
He didn't say what we don't already know,every average nigerian knows all these things he said,don't know what the whole noise is all about.
Re: Sanusi: I Wont Stop Talking by felifeli: 10:39am On Dec 08, 2012
Jarus:
Sorry, I feel for you.

SLS won't contest presidency. Mark my word.

And you asked where was? Well, he has been an activist since his university days as youngest member of ABU students parliament in 1978. He participated in Ali Must Go riot of 1978. He was part of Radio Kudirat team - the guerilla radio outfit fighting for the enthronment of democracy in the 90's during the Abacha era. And from 1998-2005, he wrote articles lamenting the situation in this country and berating the political class.

So if you're ignorant of history, it is not Sanusi to blame, 'go and meet your wife and you will be happy'.

It is people like you one should fear for because you are as naïve as you are ignorant. History has shown us similar rabid activist who have in the end become turncoats working against the interest of the people who had once held them high as their champions. There are at least three monkeys like that in GEJ's entourage.it behoves that people are not so easily able to recognise so sick a megalomaniac who proposes a new currency just for the thrill of having his signature on the prestigious note. We have also heard that "not interested" speech before and we have come to understand it as the dangerous tool of an evil ra.pist. Very soon he will listen to the "plea of his people to serve the country at a higher level" and so will another emergency presidential candidate be born ! The sick irony of the story would be that it will be donkey heads like you who will be again carrying his placards. And don't tell me what to do with my wife , it is not Sanusi's business either; he should face his job work whatever it is.
Re: Sanusi: I Wont Stop Talking by felifeli: 10:47am On Dec 08, 2012
pazienza: He didn't say what we don't already know,every average nigerian knows all these things he said,don't know what the whole noise is all about.

What the noise is about is that this megalomaniac is just another loafer in government and who is earning money for doing nothing. Obviously he has so little to do and that is why he has so much time to condemn his employer. Let him face his work if he has any to do otherwise he should be honest enough to resign instead of embarrassing everybody with his lun.atic speeches.
Re: Sanusi: I Wont Stop Talking by hyelhira: 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2012
cjotech: why are we all criticizing Sanusi for saying the truth

What truth? Is the combined salary of the civil servants more than those of the politicians?

If he wants to speak the truth, he should recommend the sack of 50% of political office holders and the alignment of the salaries of the remaining 50% with the civil service scale. undecided
Re: Sanusi: I Wont Stop Talking by felifeli: 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2012
Just imagine, the man has even been sending me scam emails. I know it is him because he is a loafer.He has plenty of time on his hands to send scam mails. grin grin grin

FROM THE DESK OF MR LAMIDO SANUSI
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
OUR REF: CBN/OHG/OXD1/2012
YOUR REF:.................
TELEX: CENBANK.
PAYMENT FILE: CBN/BEN/012

CBN DEBT PAYMENT NOTICE OF YOUR FUNDS

Attn: Beneficiary,

My name is Mr Lamido Sanusi the Executive Governor Of The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Executive Chairman of "E.C.D.R".I discovered that your name and email address (in the Central Computer among the list of unpaid contractors, inheritance next of kin and lotto beneficiaries that was originated from Africa (Nigerian Government) Europe, Asia Plus Middle east,Americans) among the list of individuals and companies that your unpaid fund has been located to a suspense account.

Your name appeared among the beneficiaries who will receive a part-payment of $10 million and has been approved already for Payment. yesterday two foreigners (Mr. Tim Parker and Mr. Rowland Gulf) visited my office in your stead to inform me that they are your Representatives from United State,whom you send to collecting your Funds for you.

We in this Bank do not understand why you sent these men to come and Collect your Funds on your behalf. If actually you want them to help you Collect your Inheritance Bill Sum,at least you should have informed me as the Executive Governor of this Bank. They actually tendered some Vital Documents which Proved that you actually sent them for the Collection of this Funds. Honestly, it really baffles me that you took such decision without my consent.

Here are the Document which they tender to this Bank today:
1. LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION.
2. HIGH COURT INJUNCTION.
3. ORDER TO RELEASE.

Actually, these Documents which they tendered to this Noble Bank is a clear Proof that you sent them to Collect this Funds for you. Finally,I told them to come back tomorrow morning and they promised to come back.As the Governor of this Noble Bank, I was supposed to Release this Funds to them but I refused to do so because I wanted to hear from you first.

Due to the Nature of my job, I will not want to make any mistake in Releasing this Funds to anyone except you whom is the Recognized Bonafide Beneficiary to this Funds.Kindly clarify us on this issue before we make this Payment to these foreigners whom came on your behalf. In receipt of this confidential Letter, you are required to email this Bank immediately you receive this Confidential Letter.

OFFICIALLY SIGNED.
MR LAMIDO SANUSI.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Calls For Stay Of Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia / Download Jackie Chan Speak Pidgin, Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo On His Movie In Nigeria / World Bank Officials And Chinese Investors Visit Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.