Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

When Your Classmates Start Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Classmates Start Getting Married (2248 Views)

At What Age Should A Guy Start Getting Prepared For Marraige? / What Is Wrong In Getting Married To My Sister In-law? / At What Age Should A Woman Start Getting Worried About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Classmates Start Getting Married by eduson77(m): 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2012
how do you feel when your mates which you grew up with starts
getting into family world ?
Re: When Your Classmates Start Getting Married by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2012
*singing* i feel good,pa ra ra ra ram...i knew that i would,pa ra ra ra ram...i feeeel good!!......Seriously,like u said,they are my classmates not destiny mates.i've got my plans,purpose and timing in life. As long as am living my dreams,who cares abt them?

1 Like

Re: When Your Classmates Start Getting Married by evolg(m): 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2012
Everybody with his/her personal life goals and targets...So no Big deal. undecided
Re: When Your Classmates Start Getting Married by azpeculiar: 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2012
To each his own. It's not a competition. I do not live my life based on other people's standards but mine. When I'm up for it, I will.
Re: When Your Classmates Start Getting Married by Mobinga: 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2012
This only affects females. They get jealous easily.

1 Like

Re: When Your Classmates Start Getting Married by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 09, 2012
Mobinga: This only affects females. They get jealous easily.
Since when did jealousy become a female-only trait? smiley

2 Likes

Re: When Your Classmates Start Getting Married by CrimsonLove(f): 2:37am On Dec 09, 2012
meh. Doesn't really matter to me. It scared me when I went to a wedding of my cousin who is two years older. That was the only time I felt anything. I would like to be married someday but there's no rush.
Re: When Your Classmates Start Getting Married by eduson77(m): 3:03am On Dec 09, 2012
you are right but you guys misconceived my point.

i mean the feeling..

mostly,hows you feel whenever you remember you are getting no younger?

Mobinga: This only affects females. They get jealous easily.
Re: When Your Classmates Start Getting Married by Nobody: 3:43am On Dec 09, 2012
It doesn't bother me. I do realize we're getting older, but I don't feel any pressure. They're married and having children because they chose family life over furthering their education. To each, his or her own. Once I'm done with school, I'll start my own family too if possible.
Re: When Your Classmates Start Getting Married by Nobody: 3:59am On Dec 09, 2012
Most of my classmates in high school got married and had kids before graduation and many more after grad. Too many ratchet kids. I enjoy reading about their miserable life on FB tho. you get what you give in life. You give little, you get little.

None of the people I know in Uni has gotten married yet. Even if. . . .lol.

There's this one girl that annoys me no matter how much I try to be open-minded. Who da hell comes to college with THE future goal of becoming a house-wife. What a waste of money! Really pisses me off.oo
Re: When Your Classmates Start Getting Married by Mynd44: 4:46am On Dec 09, 2012
When they startgetting married nko? It is great and I will be happy for them. I live for me and no on can decide what makes me happy
Re: When Your Classmates Start Getting Married by djeezy(m): 8:02am On Dec 09, 2012
eduson77: how do you feel when your mates which you grew up with starts
getting into family world ?
I presume this question is for females to answer....As a male I'll feel so happy for them.
Re: When Your Classmates Start Getting Married by vivianc(f): 8:33am On Dec 09, 2012
It only gets to me when they start having cute babies, fashionably clothed cuties that run around them shouting mummy... Daddy. I'm so gonna kidnap one of them soon grin ....I'm happy for them and wish for what they have someday.

1 Like

Re: When Your Classmates Start Getting Married by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 09, 2012
ogugua88: It doesn't bother me. I do realize we're getting older, but I don't feel any pressure. They're married and having children because they chose family life over furthering their education. To each, his or her own. Once I'm done with school, I'll start my own family too if possible.

Abeg ogugua, wait for me o. Once I finish my Ph.D, na your heart be my next stop.

By the way, 13th to comment, so I give all the undivided glory to Obatala.
Re: When Your Classmates Start Getting Married by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 09, 2012
omo_to_dun: Abeg ogugua, wait for me o. Once I finish my Ph.D, na your heart be my next stop.

By the way, 13th to comment, so I give all the undivided glory to Obatala.

I want a sane husband o lol.
Re: When Your Classmates Start Getting Married by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 09, 2012
Re: When Your Classmates Start Getting Married by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 09, 2012
Well I feel very happy for them.
And I always like to celebrate as well with them.
This life is turn by turn.
Surely by the time everything Is set and we are ready,it will surely get to our turn!
Re: When Your Classmates Start Getting Married by Mynd44: 10:09am On Dec 09, 2012
ogugua88:

**falls from the moon**

1 Like

Re: When Your Classmates Start Getting Married by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2012
ogugua88:

Chei, see me see insult. I don die o.
Re: When Your Classmates Start Getting Married by Mynd44: 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2012
omo_to_dun:

Chei, see me see insult. I don die o.
Only if you see it as an insult. It might be her telling you what she wants and you should work towards that goal
Re: When Your Classmates Start Getting Married by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2012
^
Thank you my brother. I fully comprehend her message. I was just caught unaware. And interestingly, one of the reasons I converted into an Obatalaian was that He promised me that I would find favor in the eyes of ogugua.

I am starting to doubt this Obatala guy. I'll probably test drive Sango if this venture doesn't turn out to be fruitful.
Re: When Your Classmates Start Getting Married by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 10, 2012
LOL @ Obatalian!

Mynd na my PA. Thank you. Lol.
Re: When Your Classmates Start Getting Married by Rocktation(f): 2:43am On Dec 10, 2012
Interesting question coming from a guy. Interesting.
Re: When Your Classmates Start Getting Married by Nobody: 4:21am On Dec 10, 2012
I just SMH at all my classmates in divorce land who have been married, then divorced and now marrying again. Poor souls.
Re: When Your Classmates Start Getting Married by Mynd44: 4:48am On Dec 10, 2012
ogugua88: LOL @ Obatalian!

Mynd na my PA. Thank you. Lol.
Lol
Re: When Your Classmates Start Getting Married by tpia5: 7:29am On Nov 24, 2013
AmBeautiful: Well I feel very happy for them.
And I always like to celebrate as well with them.
This life is turn by turn.
Surely by the time everything Is set and we are ready,it will surely get to our turn!

Beautiful post.

(1) (Reply)

At 33, Choose One / So All The While, You've Been Indirectly Sending Romantic S.m.s' To Your Freind? / Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.