Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,365 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? (24330 Views)

aa / Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? / Light Skin Guy Vs Dark Skin Guy, Which Do You Prefer Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Revolva(m): 5:56pm On Dec 10, 2012
Ladies can lie and one thing I have noticed bout them they are blind not all but at least 80percent if I dey see dem I dey see a kind of black cloth covering their eyez... They just don't know what they want and can be silly even the most educated ladies also ..
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Sagamite(m): 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2012
baby_123:

Thats not true at all. It all boils down to the individual. Some people like bad boys/ bad girls. Most people dont. They may when they are teens because of the adventure, but when they become real adults, that type of thing gets old. And you cant be following bad boys as an adult, it just makes you a dummy. Bad boys have their season, and it never lasts. Any girl that holds unto a bad boy has unresolved issues.

Well, women like bad boys at their aesthetic peak. The time they are mostly desirable.

When they are real adults, their time has passed, so what they want is really of not much appeal in pulling a guy that wants the best.

I want to be a man of all seasons, not only the bad season.

When the sun shines, I want to take my holidays to enjoy the summer. Not be stuck with a blitzing winter for holidays as my main option.
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by baby124: 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2012
Sagamite:

Well, women like bad boys at their aesthetic peak. The time they are mostly desirable.

When they are real adults, their time has passed, so what they want is really of not much appeal in pulling a guy that wants the best.

I want to be a man of all seasons, not only the bad season.

When the sun shines, I want to take my holidays to enjoy the summer. Not be stuck with a blitzing winter for holidays as my main option.

Glad you have a new perspective. grin grin grin cheesy wink. A woman that knows what she wants, that doesnt make her unattractive or not the best. She is just an attractive woman that is more decisive, and assertive as she has grown into her own and understands better what she wants for her future.
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2012
Tgirl4real: U guys are just crazy. Na woman u na dey analyse like suya. *hiss* grin
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....*faints*
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Sagamite(m): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2012
baby_123:

Glad you have a new perspective. grin grin grin cheesy wink. A woman that knows what she wants, that doesnt make her unattractive or not the best. She is just an attractive woman that is more decisive, and assertive as she has grown into her own and understands better what she wants for her future.

I never said a woman that knows what she wants is unattractive.

But if only when you know what you want is when your looks are gone, then you are unattractive. grin

Be decisive that it is only Sagamite and no one else you want in your prime and I would know you know what you want.

You want the best! cheesy

Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by baby124: 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2012
Sagamite:

I never said a woman that knows what she wants is unattractive.

But if only when you know what you want is when your looks are gone, then you are unattractive. grin

Be decisive that it is only Sagamite and no one else you want in your prime and I would know you know what you want.

You want the best! cheesy

Just when i had hope that you had learned something new. SMH.
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Sagamite(m): 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2012
baby_123:

Just when i had hope that you had learned something new. SMH.

Sorry, I am the teacher. YOU learn.

Now go into that room and bend over, let me teach you something new and exciting.
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by baby124: 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2012
Sagamite:

Sorry, I am the teacher. YOU learn.

Now go into that room and bend over, let me teach you something new and exciting.

Not in this lifetime or in the next. All this bragging. You will do the bending. shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Tgirl4real(f): 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2012
Sagamite:

May be dis I won't agree with using myself as an example. Me like dem bad since when I was young, still like them bad and will continue to like them bad. grin grin grin

Of course, 'bad is used in context. Nice guys are good for BFF.
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2012
korres00: Ladies flirt wif d alpha guyz buh wen they marry....they marry d nice one....
No be lie !
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by yme1(f): 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2012
Dated both and it exploded on my face cheesy cheesy

Mr nice guy was too predictable and there was no challenge with him
Alpha male had this high egocentric thingy going on with him and I had to show him I could be an Alpha female too, oh well wrong move

I had rather go for the nice alpha male and yes they do exist smiley
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by yme1(f): 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2012
Tgirl4real:

May be dis I won't agree with using myself as an example. Me like dem bad since when I was young, still like them bad and will continue to like them bad. grin grin grin

Of course, 'bad is used in context. Nice guys are good for BFF.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I see, no wonder you can't give up on sagamite angry angry grin
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Tgirl4real(f): 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2012
y me: Dated both and it exploded on my face cheesy cheesy

Mr nice guy was too predictable and there was no challenge with him
Alpha male had this high egocentric thingy going on with him and I had to show him I could be an Alpha female too, oh well wrong move

I had rather go for the nice alpha male and yes they do exist smiley

Gbam!

Co-sign. So, na nice alpha male wey dey look for now abi? grin
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by yme1(f): 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2012
[/quote]I'm neither an alpha male nor a nice guy , I simply treat the girls the way they treat themselves.[/quote]
Funny enough. . . . I love this post kiss kiss
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Tgirl4real(f): 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2012
y me:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I see, no wonder you can't give up on sagamite angry angry grin

Hahahahahaha

I wish I could get those funny rolling on floor smiley now. U no serious. Lol

U nko? Is dat not y u've been chasing my hubby? grin
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Tgirl4real(f): 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2012
Long One: @ Topic, I guess it is about studying your victim, not about Alpha Male/Nice Guy stereotypes that will vary from female to female.
The perfect victim allows for the perfect chase – Robert Greene in Art of Seduction.

As we have different personality types, a good hunter knows his prey and knows how to apply strategies unique to her kind.

Kinda like d 2nd paragraph. cool

baby_123:

Not in this lifetime or in the next. All this bragging. You will do the bending. shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

Baby, Saga get eye for u. Agree na so that u can be added to d list on his concubines. cheesy
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Yes of course. But the important thing is for him to treat me like a queen.
I want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world(Rihanna-only girl). That's what you want right ?
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Sweetlemon(f): 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2012
maxwello.yg:
I want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world(Rihanna-only girl). That's what you want right ?
Lol! I feel like I'm the only one he notices
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2012
[quote
author=baby_123]]

I think i am a big threat to your crusade and you Alpha Male teaching.
grin grin grin cool

Nope, as long as i am involved, we will both make the decisions. Sorry.
cool.

"Mother always knows best", ever heard that saying? - Men follow rigid
logic and tunnel vision reasoning, while women are well rounded in their
thinking. Except she is just being shallow. You shouldn't take charge
of making decisions for another persons life without asking for her
input. Nothing sexy or appealing about that. Everyone likes to have some
control over their lives.[/quote]What sort of wife are you going to turn out to be after all ?
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2012
flinspiero: Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....*faints*
haahahahahhaahahhahahaha. Omo I dey roll for ground dey laugh o
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Lol! I feel like I'm the only one he notices
hahahahahaha. Like you were the definition of the perfect mate. But....seriously, who is the (HE) in the statement-I feel like I'm the only 1 he notices ?:|
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by pleep(m): 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2012
Women are not well rounded in their thinking what-so-ever. I learned that from experience
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Sweetlemon(f): 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2012
maxwello.yg:
hahahahahaha. Like you were the definition of the perfect mate. But....seriously, who is the (HE) in the statement-I feel like I'm the only 1 he notices ?:|
An amazing guy whom I feel lucky to have the honour of meeting and getting to know
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2012
Sweetlemon:
An amazing guy whom I feel lucky to have the honour of meeting and getting to know
Woooow ! Sounds like you like him. And he likes you too.
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by baby124: 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Kinda like d 2nd paragraph. cool

Baby, Saga get eye for u. Agree na so that u can be added to d list on his concubines. cheesy

He will have to drop all the concubines and wives, then be washing my pant every morning. Saga needs training and taming.

I no dey ile olorogun. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Wow ! Sounds like you really like him. And you guys like eachother.
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Yujin(m): 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2012
phoenix33: Who Loves An Alpha Male?

He is so cool. So suave, so confident and so bad ass. When he walks into the room, everyone stops to notice. Men like to hate him, women, well; they would just give anything to date him.

It’s not very hard to spot him in the crowd. In fact it’s really very easy because everyone wants to hang out with him. It’s that ‘thing’ about him that draws all eyes and attention; the unmistakable characteristics, the leader-of-the-pack appeal. Welcome to the world of the Alpha Male. Check.

And that’s all fine. Alpha Males exist. They are real. And they are the ‘IT’ boys who can turn tables with their infinite capacity for charm. True Story.

And guys, really, which one of you will not aspire for such ‘IT’ appeal? Such ‘It-ness’ is all-season demand. We get that.

But here’s the catch. There are these few things, an Alpha Male NEVER does. In the world of Alpha Male-ism, these things are strictly anathema. And if per chance you are exhibiting any of these symptoms, you know that whatever else you may be or not, a thick red cross has been drawn over the Alpha Male option!

Getting on with the not-an-alpha-male dead giveaways: (Girls, be paying more attention that the dudes!)
You Bully People:

An Alpha male is a fighter. True. And he will take on bigger, bad asser, chunkier foes if the need be. But Alpha Male be no bully. Bully-ism isn’t something that Alpha ‘It-ism’ is made of. Alpha Males do ‘real’ fights.

You Betray Others To Get Ahead:

Oh no. Bullshit Alarm. Alpha Males don’t abandon their pack; they don’t betray their pack. Alpha Males don’t believe in walking all over others to get ahead. They fight honorable fights and they fight hard. Underhanded, scheming? Not so Alpha Male in our opinion.

You Lie:

Alpha Male may be a lot of things. But he isn’t a liar. He doesn’t lie to his boss, to his friends, to his girlfriend. He doesn’t feel the need to. He knows what he knows. And he does what he does. He’s got his facts straight, and his priorities right. He doesn’t get himself into situations he might need to slither past, or wriggle out of. Lying, isn’t his thing. If you lie a bunch, dude, being an Alpha Male isn’t your thing!

You Blame Others:

Does blame game too much, too often? Douche Bag Alarm! Certainly NOT Alpha Male at all!

You Act Before You Think:

So you think it’s funny? Snapping into a reaction before putting much thought? We think not – not funny at all. Alpha Males are ace, cool, composed thinkers. You can hear their brain ticking and isn’t that just so attractive. Cool, methodical and calculated. Not rash, jumpy and reactive.

You Panic In Crisis:

Know this – the more severe the panic, the cooler an Alpha Male will be in responding to the crisis. He doesn’t panic. He doesn’t let others panic. In-Control – SO ALPHA!

You Gossip:

And that’s just girly! And you gossip about your friends, your girlfriend, your colleagues and your boss. And everything else in general. You pick out people’s weaknesses and shred them and think that makes up for a good, lasting, heartening laugh. True, if you do this, you may be bagging one ferocious bout of laughter, but that’s all you’re going home with, douche bag!

You Suck Up And Seek Approval:

And Alpha Male doesn’t suck up, he doesn’t seek approval. Let’s put it this way: He is sucked up to, and he dishes out approval to others. Check.

You Don’t Do Apology Even When You’re Wrong:

An Alpha Male is very clear about this. He can be wrong. He makes no claims about being infallible. And since he can be and is wrong sometimes, he has no qualms in manning-up and accepting his mistake and apologizing for it. In fact this is one trait that raises his hotness by like a thousand notches!

You Let Your Girl Pay For Dinner:

So really, it has less to do with notions of gender equality and rah rah. It’s more about how an Alpha Male operates. He’s got gentle manly written all over him. Even if his girl offers and reaches for the cheque, he gently plucks it off her hands and calmly, not facetiously, goes, ‘Hey, I’m handling this.’ And that’s that.

So dudes, you can go through this check list, like carefully. And tick off the traits and decide for yourself what your real Alpha Male quotient is. If you’ve managed to spare yourself of even eight out of these ten So Non-Alpha Qualities, We SEE POTENTIAL!

Peace out!
A very nice description of myself. I see myself as one who is prepared to lose so that I can win and indeed I have won many 'battles' and 'games' in life.
NB: Only few people(both male and female) know what they want in life.
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Sweetlemon(f): 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2012
maxwello.yg:
Wow ! Sounds like you really like him. And you guys like eachother.
*blushes and bats eyelashes*
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Akosbaba(m): 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2012
Which one D'banj be cos na d kind guys wey girls dey like be dat
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Tgirl4real(f): 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2012
baby_123:

He will have to drop all the concubines and wives, then be washing my pant every morning. Saga needs training and taming.

I no dey ile olorogun. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stingy geh. grin

Only u want Saga to herself. Onbo wa ba e. He will interprete when he gets here. tongue
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Tgirl4real(f): 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2012
Akosbaba: Which one D'banj be cos na d kind guys wey girls dey like be dat

Funny, I don't dig Dbanj. I only like his music.
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2012
Sweetlemon:
*blushes and bats eyelashes*
*laughs a bit* wish you guys a happy r'ship !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females / Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. / caught my wife fucking my landlord pic attached

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52