Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? (24332 Views)

aa / Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? / Light Skin Guy Vs Dark Skin Guy, Which Do You Prefer Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Sagamite(m): 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2012
shymexx:

That's definitely not a bad guy - just a decent bloke.... grin

I probably do 90% of what's on that list and I'm definitely not a bad guy... Just an alpha male who can't be arsed... grin

How about woman beaters, rude, and abusive guys - what are you going to call them? Worse, or worst guys??

Some women like them!

Each person has their own personal standard of bad.

to+by:

and the most freakin thing's dat guys like you after bragging bout ur alpha ish in the open, you go undercover n weep, praying for change. And then after pokin around you become men of God mightily used. But the shameful thing is dat those you use n dump go on a revenge hunt. Its folly to brag about one's foolishness. Being a nice guy doesn't mean you'r a dk brain or a sisy. Ladies! I pity una cos na una go suffer d loss, guys have nothing to loose. Its either you keep ur sef, pray to God for what He created to compliment you or, get the devil's substitute.

I don't even need to answer you.

By the time people that know me read up to the bolded, they will concluded you are talking moronic crap. undecided
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Goldieluks: 6:55pm On Dec 11, 2012
shymexx:

You know how girls take everything for granted when it becomes excessive...

So I'd rather be normal than show too much affection...

BTW, when you keep women guessing, they tend to notice the good qualities you possess that you don't even are there...

It's better to let them do the chasing... grin

A man who positions his lady/intending lady to chase after him, should be ready
to loose her. You don't keep a woman in a tight corner for long, because the outcome is
mostly disastrous.
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Sweetlemon(f): 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2012
shymexx:

You know how girls take everything for granted when it becomes excessive...

So I'd rather be normal than show too much affection...

BTW, when you keep women guessing, they tend to notice the good qualities you possess that you don't even are there...

It's better to let them do the chasing... grin
Lol! Iv said it before, no amount of love is too much! If a woman is taking your love for granted then know that she's not the right one for you and it's time to look for someone else who will appreciate you cos every mature, right-thinking lady knows the worth of a man's love.
You can kiss a woman's feet and still be a man around her.
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by toby2(m): 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2012
Sagamite:

Some women like them!

Each person has their own personal standard of bad.

I don't even need to answer you.

By the time people that know me read up to the bolded, they will concluded you are talking moronic crap. undecided
Sorry man its not in ma vein to insult people, but i'll say you don't see farther dan ur nose.
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2012
Goldieluks:
A man who positions his lady/intending lady to chase after him, should be ready
to loose her. You don't keep a woman in a tight corner for long, because the outcome is
mostly disastrous.

You can't lose what's yours already, especially when you'r respectful and normal to the chic... And you possess some qualities that are rare to replace out there - that's where alpha-male-ism comes into play...

However, if she leaves you, there are tons of chics out there who'll replace here... That's more reason why guys need to work on achieving success/security before chasing after chics - it puts them in a position to take charge and demand without being overly controlling... grin

This is London and there are too many takers... wink
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Lol! Iv said it before, no amount of love is too much! If a woman is taking your love for granted then know that she's not the right one for you and it's time to look for someone else who will appreciate you cos every mature, right-thinking lady knows the worth of a man's love.
You can kiss a woman's feet and still be a man around her.

Lmao... That's what they all say, however, when they get ol'boy in the chokehold crying and acting like a wimp - it's a different thing entirely... Taking advantage in every situation we find ourselves in, is what makes us human - and everyone will take advantage when they're in the driver's seat...

2 Likes

Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Sagamite(m): 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
shymexx:

Lmao... That's what they all say, however, when they get ol'boy in the chokehold crying and acting like a wimp - it's a different thing entirely... Taking advantage in every situation we find ourselves in, is what makes us human - and everyone will take advantage when they're in the driver's seat...

Yep, never believe what a woman says, believe what she does.

I think what lemonade is trying to do there is to train a real man to develop the fortitude to need not protect himself and take all the risk. He should then move on and try again if burnt.

You be nice to her now and she would say "Awww! That is so sweet. Let us just be friends". grin

Nah! I respond to women based on my assessment of what I think they deserve. I minimise risk.

1 Like

Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by coogar: 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2012
carefreewannabe:
coogar, you think like that?
oh no undecided cry cry

that's the reality!

Tgirl4real:
What a depressing and hearthbreaking comment!!! sad
Sagamite, u sef second this. Too bad!!! sad cheesy
Are u guys saying the so-called alpha male can't be in love? And can't be a one-woman man?

of course, he can - but it would be at his own time, his own pace. he won't be rushed by any woman or any circumstance. he would settle down when he's ready
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Goldieluks: 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2012
shymexx:

You can't lose what's yours already, especially when you'r respectful and normal to the chic... And you possess some qualities that are rare to replace out there - that's where alpha-male-ism comes into play...

However, if she leaves you, there are tons of chics out there who'll replace here... That's more reason why guys need to work on achieving success/security before chasing after chics - it puts them in a position to take charge and demand without being overly controlling... grin

This is London and there are too many takers... wink

Damn respect and all that ish. A woman wants your affection more than anything.
You will keep going from one woman to the other, and maybe end up with a gold-digger who doesn't
care about affection/love.

This is London there are too many takers, but very few settlers.
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by baby124: 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2012
Sagamite:

One night of hitting and I will have you eating from the palm of my hand and you crying you want me all to yourself.

Some have labelled it fuku faka fuku faka magic.

grin grin grin grin cheesy

ok ooo, that is if you get the opportunity to zip it down or get it up. angry undecided

You would have to pose with a picture of you washing my pant first. Otherwise, nothing. cheesy

Tgirl4real:

What a depressing and hearthbreaking comment!!! sad

Sagamite, u sef second this. Too bad!!! sad cheesy

Are u guys saying the so-called alpha male can't be in love? And can't be a one-woman man?

Where did you think he was taking this post to. You sef were cheering him on. Now he has gotten to the destination and you are surprised?

Toh!

1 Like

Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by coogar: 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2012
baby_123:
grin grin grin grin cheesy
ok ooo, that is if you get the opportunity to zip it down or get it up. angry undecided
You would have to pose with a picture of you washing my pant first. Otherwise, nothing. cheesy

finally, she surrenders...... grin
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by baby124: 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2012
coogar:

finally, she surrenders...... grin

Surrenders? I know it is something he would rather die, than do. So it will never happen.
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by coogar: 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2012
baby_123:

Surrenders? I know it is something he would rather die, than do. So it will never happen.

don't be too sure.....
the end would justify the means - 98% of the men i know would do worse than hand-washing undies just to reach the goldmine. he would simply claim you were ill and he helped out. that single move would even get him more chics. grin
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Zico0(m): 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2012
Just be succesful in what you do. That way,if your too nice or not nice at all it dont matter:the smart woman will know your worth.

2 Likes

Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Sweetlemon(f): 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2012
Sagamite:

I think what lemonade is trying to do there is to train a real man to develop the fortitude to need not protect himself and take all the risk. He should then move on and try again if burnt.

You be nice to her now and she would say "Awww! That is so sweet. Let us just be friends". grin

Nah! I respond to women based on my assessment of what I think they deserve. I minimise risk.
Wh
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Sweetlemon(f): 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2012
Sagamite:

What I'm trying to explain here is that a man can still be a man no matter how much love he gives a woman. He can kiss her feet and @ the same time still let her know he's in charge. The guy I described in my 1st post treats me like a queen, spoils me rotten and could break the head of anyone who mistakenly steps on my feet. But he let's me know that he's in charge and that if I mess up, I'm on my own. That's what I'm trying to explain here
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Yes na. If d cheating is don wiv style tongue
hahahaha !!! It's obvious you're into the Alpha dudes-just as I had thought.
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by coogar: 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2012
Sweetlemon:
What I'm trying to explain here is that a man can still be a man no matter how much love he gives a woman. He can kiss her feet and @ the same time still let her know he's in charge. The guy I described in my 1st post treats me like a queen, spoils me rotten and could break the head of anyone who mistakenly steps on my feet. But he let's me know that he's in charge and that if I mess up, I'm on my own. That's what I'm trying to explain here

if you guys were to breakup tonight, who would be hurt more? you or him? if its him then you are in charge, not him!
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by baby124: 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2012
coogar:

don't be too sure.....
the end would justify the means - 98% of the men i know would do worse than hand-washing undies just to reach the goldmine. he would simply claim you were ill and he helped out. that single move would even get him more chics. grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Now that is just desperate. grin.

The possibility of me using it to blackmail him though will stop him in his tracks.

By the way, Saga's way of thinking = Too many clashes. tongue.

The issue is he sees me as something he must conquer. grin grin grin cheesy

I dont know, maybe it will make him feel more manly. cheesy. I will gladly squash all attempts. cool
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2012
[quote
author=Sweetlemon]
What I'm trying to explain here is that a man can still be a man no
matter how much love he gives a woman. He can kiss her feet and @ the
same time still let her know he's in charge. The guy I described in my
1st post treats me like a queen, spoils me rotten and could break the
head of anyone who mistakenly steps on my feet. But he let's me know
that he's in charge and that if I mess up, I'm on my own. That's what
I'm trying to explain here[/quote] That's a mixture of an Alpha-guy and Mr. Nice-guy. Which of the two do you like ? Or the combination of just the both ? Be specific.
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Sagamite(m): 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
Sweetlemon:

Good. tongue

baby_123:

grin grin grin grin grin

The possibility of me using it to blackmail him though will stop him in his tracks.

I dont know, maybe it will make him feel more manly. cheesy. I will gladly squash all attempts. cool

I see you as someone that wants me badly and hopes I pull down her pants and ravage her into ecstacy.

At least we see that you have come from "never" to "I am willing to negotiate, Sagababy".
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by baby124: 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2012
Sagamite:

Good. tongue

I see you as someone that wants me badly and hopes I pull down her pants and ravage her into ecstacy.

At least we see that you have come from "never" to "I am willing to negotiate, Sagababy".

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

OMG! Please go and say those to Tgirl and the rest of your wives. I am not negotiating with you, never.

*speechless* grin grin grin cheesy. You have a very active imagination. shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by coogar: 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2012
baby_123:

grin grin grin grin grin

desperation?
how do you know pundits have not staked their ££££ on sagamite to fail in his bid to get the goldmine? if saga stands to win £5000 from various bets you think washing clean panties would deter him? little did you know that saga has been trying to upgrade his audi to a benz!
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2012
[quote
author=coogar]

desperation?
how do you know pundits have not staked their ££££ on sagamite to fail
in his bid to get the goldmine? if saga stands to win £5000 from various
bets you think washing clean panties would deter him? little did you
know that saga has been trying to upgrade his audi to a benz! [/quote] hahahahahahahahhahahaha !!!! *faints*
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by baby124: 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2012
coogar:

desperation?
how do you know pundits have not staked their ££££ on sagamite to fail in his bid to get the goldmine? if saga stands to win £5000 from various bets you think washing clean panties would deter him? little did you know that saga has been trying to upgrade his audi to a benz!

hahahaha you are just trying to boost your friends ego. I can tell he is still hurting from previous clashes. Keep pushing him to enter one chance. His superiors o ti bolowo e. Na im mama go come call you to enter bush to release the son, dont worry. When she sees him washing paient. grin grin grin cheesy. 5,000 ko, one chance ni.
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Sagamite(m): 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2012
baby_123:

hahahaha you are just trying to boost your friends ego. I can tell he is still hurting from previous clashes. Keep pushing him to enter one chance. His superiors o ti bolowo e. Na im mama go come call you to enter bush to release the son, dont worry. When she sees him washing paient. grin grin grin cheesy. 5,000 ko, one chance ni.

At least now I know not to eat anything you serve me because that would be your avenue of seducing me.

Mi o ni je efo e! (I no go chop your efo). We are going to KFC straight up!
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by yme1(f): 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2012
Sagamite:

And so?

So it is guys that should bare all the risk and take all the hits while you girls sit pretty and say "Go, girl"?

So guys should come and chat you up, burn credit calling you, take you out, buy you small token gifts for Xmas etc, show you you are special and then you conclude "Mmmm, well, you know what? I don't think I really fancy you that much. I am not really into you and I don't think it would work out".

Life is beautiful innit when you have can let something go because you have not invested much in it. Well we the smart bad boys have learnt to join you in that life. grin

We can be in love, at the right time, to the right girl, with the right stuff to offer. cool
That's all I want to hear and not all the bad boy fronting tongue cool
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by baby124: 10:36pm On Dec 11, 2012
Sagamite:

At least now I know not to eat anything you serve me because that would be your avenue of seducing me.

Mi o ni je efo e! (I no go chop your efo). We are going to KFC straight up!

KFC ke, tooo cheap. The smell of the place can land me in the hospital. Saga is a real Ijebu. KFC? Buhahahaha.

@Coogar,
You miss how much Saga has fallen. He wants to take me out and do nice things. Saga is all mouth. He doesn't stand a chance fighting. He will go down. grin
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by yme1(f): 10:38pm On Dec 11, 2012
Sagamite:

Nah, it is not about chop and clean mouth.

It is about how to attain my self-interest with minimal risk in the midst of madness.

A guy is nice to a woman yet is more likely to lose. He wants to be nice because he thinks it is what he would want someone to be to him and what he is expecting to get in return if he is but alas, he gets sacked after heavy investment that has now perished.

A guy is not so nice to a woman yet is more likely to win. She finds it exciting and a challenge and he is getting the opposite of his actions in return i.e. very little investment that has now yielded a good and heavy return.

Which is to a guy's benefit?

Even if "not so nice" is seen as bad, who's fault is that?

The logical thing is for people to be nice to each other but most hot women hate that and smart guys like hot women. grin grin grin

Very few hot girls will be able to stand a guy being nice to them, it is too easy and boring.

So if the hot ones are not going to be logical why should you lose?

It is women that oppose the logic of being nice to each other, so let them lose, not you. grin

So, baby, it is not about chop and clean mouth, it is about winning the good price. The win! cool

Now bring those curves here let me show you how I can drive it in gear 5! grin
The fact you make it sound like its just men that goes through this phase alone depicts how strong women really are (na only una sabi complain? tongue )
I repeat when a man knows what he wants and sees a woman who matches those criteria and still decide to front and let ego (all in the name of being an aplha male) get the better part of him, La thunder La fire angry grin

*Arrange curves back into my sexy dress, nurrin for you* angry angry tongue
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by yme1(f): 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2012
coogar:

desperation?
Thats deceit and him stooping so low to get a woman shows he is less of a man too grin grin
that scenario na epic fail!
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by coogar: 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2012
baby_123:

some people have survived "one chance" - most alpha males do anyways.

baby_123:
@Coogar,
You miss how much Saga has fallen. He wants to take me out and do nice things. Saga is all mouth. He doesn't stand a chance fighting. He will go down. grin

kfc is actually a nice place to start. if it gets too crowded, then it's burger king or nando's.
these treats are part of the scheme. nothing softens a woman more than good food and cute whispers. don't worry, you would be fine!

y me:
Thats deceit and him stooping so low to get a woman shows he is less of a man too grin grin
that scenario na epic fail!

what's low in washing the undies of one's partner?
come on - £5000 + a roll in the hay versus hand-washing panties. hmmmm, majority don't make £5000 a month, how much more - one night! getting the woman is the key - the methods used to get there is irrelevant!
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by baby124: 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2012
coogar:

some people have survived "one chance" - most alpha males do anyways.

kfc is actually a nice place to start. if it gets too crowded, then it's burger king or nando's.
these treats are part of the scheme. nothing softens a woman more than good food and cute whispers. don't worry, you would be fine!

God forbid KFC! I wouldn't even eat there with my enemies money. Not to talk of Saga's dough cool. Too cheap. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females / Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. / caught my wife fucking my landlord pic attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.