Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? (55274 Views)

How Do You Define An Independent Woman?. / Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence / Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Freiburger(m): 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2012
kandiikane:

Lol! So, if she doesn't know, it's ok? But come, what of the guy? What does it make him?
That makes him a smart playa. grin grin
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by ripo(m): 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2012
IMO, a cheap gal is one who sleeps with a man dat offer momentary comfort (offering of food or/and a movies wen she visits). It amazes me how guys wih a room apartment furnished with a matress, tv set and a home theater set, sleep with some gals at d first asking. Iritating!
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Series22(m): 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2012
Freiburger:
And why must i pay you? are you selling it?
i wonder o.. E swit me, swit d babe. Y na me go pay? Mtchew

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by tunapawizzy: 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2012
gurusoft55: A cheap girl is any girl that is easily swept off her feet by the "sweet nothings" EVERY guy tells her.
|gbam
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by bunmila(f): 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2012
chikeorji123: A cheap lady is someone who pretend to be what she's not and ended up becoming what she's don't want to be.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by kandiikane(m): 2:38pm On Dec 11, 2012
Freiburger:

That's messed up! You're married and a playa? How doesn't that work?
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Patdedon(m): 2:38pm On Dec 11, 2012
Any girl that is 25 but have slept with up to 10 men is a true definition of cheap girl

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Kassidy90(m): 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2012
A cheap girl is d one dat has bin fvck by more than 8 guy n she still call her thing PRIVATE PART.....

5 Likes

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by somegirl1: 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2012
jay bee: Anyone that can be bought is cheap.
Being cheap is relative so long as you have a price

everyone has a price

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by dont8(m): 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2012
And STD/HIV go lash you tire. @op: Poverty is the cause of most girls being labelled as 'cheap'.
Rapmoney:
If you start making good bucks, my guy you go lash girls tire grin grin grin
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by cantell(m): 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2012
kandiikane: To me, cheap is when you allow a man to treat you like shyt.

Cheap is when you don't respect yourself and put a man's love before yourself.

Cheap is allowing a man to beat the shyt out of you but still claim he loves you.

Cheap is being with a man who always complains about petrol if you ask him to come see you.

Cheap is still continuing to open yóur legs for a man who won't hesitate to render your mouth toothless.

Cheap is being with a man who feels like everything he does for you is a favour.

Cheap is allowing a man to disrespect your family and still claim you love him.

Cheap is allowing a man to embarrass you in public.

Cheap is loving a man you want to kill.

Last but not least, cheap is being with a man who calls you cheap.
With everything on ur list, it never dawned on you to include that any woman who sleeps with a man & expects something in return is cheap?
Smh, Dis girls sef!
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by AtheistD(m): 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2012
gree-die:
a cheap girl is the one who claims to be a nice girl, always fall in love with diff guys, dates dem all ( doesnt matter if its one at a tym), dont collect a dime from them cz she is nice and still sleeps with them. to me, an aristo has more class than such a girl!

This is sarcasm right? Are you joking or serious undecided
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by somegirl1: 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2012

Cheap is allowing a man to beat the shyt out of you but still claim he loves you.

Cheap is being with a man who always complains about petrol if you ask him to come see you.

Cheap is still continuing to open yóur legs for a man who won't hesitate to render your mouth toothless.

Cheap is being with a man who feels like everything he does for you is a favour.

welldone kandiikane
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by cynthiafred67(f): 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2012

I love This!
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by somegirl1: 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2012
safarigirl: Any gurl who sleeps with a married man (with the knowledge of such) is cheap. Any girl who sleeps with a man simply for material gains- a job, rent, accessories, gadgets, good grades e.t.c has her picture right next to the word 'cheap' in the dictionary

what if she sleeps with Dangote?

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by mrrock: 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2012
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by safarigirl(f): 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
apocalypse: A cheap girl is one who does one or more of the listed :

Prefers to take molue instead of Lagbus or taxis
Eats at those unkempt bukas instead of a regular eatery
Buys bend down select while her mates take regular trips to boutiques
Lives in a face me I slap you apartment in a dirty area of the state.
Makes use of pako instead of toothbrush

dear, this is a low maintenance girl i.e what guys call 'wife material'

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by dmcdad: 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2012
**Following**
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by mrrock: 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2012
A girl that lie and refuse at first to give a Mouth Action with all forms of excuses. ''I've never done it before'' e.t.c all those lies.
Then money.
The next minute she was sucking like crazy. I couldn't believe her expertise!.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by omiobo: 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2012
A cheap girl is one that practice touch and go
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by kandiikane(m): 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2012
cantell:
With everything on ur list, it never dawned on you to include that any woman who sleeps with a man & expects something in return is cheap?
Smh, Dis girls sef!

No, because it work both ways too. If that was my definition of a cheap girl then I will also include the man. He's the one giving his money in return for punni.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by kandiikane(m): 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2012
Atheist:-D:

This is sarcasm right? Are you joking or serious undecided

She speaks the truth. Men will treat a girl like that cheap.
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by elvis07: 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2012
sexkillz: A cheap girl is one that charges 500 naira per night, while her mates charge 15,000 naira. . . undecided
Hw take sabi all d price differences, regular visitor or constant service provider I guess
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by safarigirl(f): 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2012
Freiburger:
nah, makes him a sneaky, shameless pig. @kandii, when you date a man without knowing he's married, you're as much a victim as his wife. It doesn't make it okay, but it gives one a measure of vindication.
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by kandiikane(m): 3:00pm On Dec 11, 2012
safarigirl: nah, makes him a sneaky, shameless pig. @kandii, when you date a man without knowing he's married, you're as much a victim as his wife. It doesn't make it okay, but it gives one a measure of vindication.

Lol, ok oo. I hear. grin
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by aboaed: 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2012
Are u trying to be funny?
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by playmode(m): 3:03pm On Dec 11, 2012
Linda Ikeji is a perfect example of a cheap girl.
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by crisycent: 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2012
A cheap girl is one that brags that she eat a man's money and he only slept with her once..... What a F O O L......
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by seunfly: 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2012

*what about the one that has been knacked several time before she meet her hubby
*what about toto marketers?
*what about those who can bang anything that look like condo even if it is a gun barrel?
*what about the recharge card hustlers?
*what about those who trade by batar with dia toto for shopping in exchange?
*what about those who use toto in office to seek favour from her boss?
*what about the flex hunters?
*what about the popcorn hustlers in silverbird cenema?
All of them are all cheap except that the ones in i mention are common among our girls hence you ignore it.
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2012
Any chic that's needy is a "cheap girl" IMO...

And every chic that slept with more than 10 - 15 guys by age 20 is cheap and definitely needs to tattoo "cheap girl" on her forehead..
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by somegirl1: 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2012
seunfly:
*what about toto marketers?
*what about those who can bang anything like that look like condo even if it is a gun barrel?
*what about the recharge card hustlers?
*what about those who trade by batar with dia toto for shopping in exchange?
*what about those who use toto in office to seek favour her of boss?
*what about the flex hunters?
*what about the popcorn hustlers in silverbird cenema?
All of them are all cheap except that the ones in i mention are common among our girls hence you ignore it.

who do they market to and seek favour from?
ghosts?

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by frederal(m): 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2012
A cheap girl: Always hungry when she sees u; always ask for recharge card; never calls; her only way of showing care is to ask " have u eaten"; always try to collect things u wear( eyes glasses, shirts, necklaces etc); post d expiration of her bbm subscription as d dispaly message; usually flirts; exposes her private parts conspicuously; and always ready to give d guy who looks comfortable a chances. She got nothing to do with poor dudes, as she's poor too.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone / Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.