Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,577 members, 7,837,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? (55275 Views)

How Do You Define An Independent Woman?. / Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence / Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by IncomeTutor: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2012
A cheap girl is a girl who allows me to flog
her with my 3rd leg the very first day I woo
her for a dating relationship.

She says "what do you think you are doing?" and
tacitly allow me to finish what she thinks I am
doing.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by busayordench(m): 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2012
O beshe lu ayakata
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by funkydoc11: 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2012
'Cheap' is a state of mind. Even d 'expensive' girls have been cheap at one time or d other. Thep roblem is dat some girls are always in this state.
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by bluntAF(f): 6:39pm On Dec 11, 2012
if you guys don't wanna spend on gurls, stay single abeg instead of coming behind to call em cheap..

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2012
Shenez: When i toss her and i the next one month i have intimate with her.
doesn't tht also make u cheap? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by bluntAF(f): 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2012
alphaomega: DEFINITION OF A CHEAP GAL:
Morning: we met...i collected her nos.
Afternoon: i gave her a call so we can hook up in d evening..
Evening: we meet up @ a fresh fish peppersoup joint.
Night: we enta d zanga..
Next morning: we part ways..

Chikena..

so what would you call yourself then?
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by somegirl1: 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2012
a man(no litte boy) I know once called his girlfriend (who he never spent a dime on) "cheap" for wearing non designer clothes.
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2012
some-girl:
a man(no litte boy) I know once called his girlfriend (who he never spent a dime on) "cheap" for wearing non designer clothes.
lmao
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Caseless: 7:36pm On Dec 11, 2012
A cheap gal is one who uses the 'F' word like the prayer warriors use 'holyghost fire' or 'helleluya'. And u'd see drop of agberoism(agbero) and razzness(jaguda...gragra) in dem. Dem dey here sef....

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by bukatyne(f): 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2012
i am surprised when men act like they have been given licence to judge and categorize women. Who is a cheap woman? who/what made her cheap? I'll agree wit posters who defined her as one who exchanges sex for money. However, it takes a cheap boy to sleep wit a cheap gal. A man that thinks his seed(his generation and strength) should be given to just any woman doesn't know his worth. It's only things that you don't treasure u throw about.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by geogeous(f): 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2012
A cheap girl is

....one without a NO in her dictionary!

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Mekenz(m): 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2012
az 4me any gul dat iz full of pretence,dnsnt knw wot she wants in a relatnship,always wnts evri1tin frm d guy,passive n dnt hv anytin 2offer 2me is a cheap slot. Cus she wil b so easy 2 cnvince n laid.
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by somegirl1: 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2012
Mekenz: az 4me any gul dat iz full of pretence,dnsnt knw wot she wants in a relatnship,always wnts evri1tin frm d guy,passive n dnt hv anytin 2offer 2me is a cheap slot. Cus she wil b so easy 2 cnvince n laid.

you contradict yourself
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Xeroz: 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2012
U said it all
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by NEROSKY(m): 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2012
Rapmoney: Majority of naija girls are cheap. They can do anything for money.
If you start making good bucks, my guy you go lash girls tire grin grin grin
i believe am die.. First hand experience!
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by tintingz(m): 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2012
some-girl:
ok men are now atm machine

Not every man expect women to wear designer clothes...infact men dont look at designs in a woman dressing, it is the gals that waste their time buying expensive clothes. grin claiming one classy gal tongue cheesy

Dress smart with no exposure
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by ghettodreamz(m): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2012
Hmmmmm wink
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by bluntAF(f): 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2012
caseless: A cheap gal is one who uses the 'F' word like the prayer warriors use 'holyghost fire' or 'helleluya'. And u'd see drop of agberoism(agbero) and razzness(jaguda...gragra) in dem. Dem dey here sef....
f.uck f.uck f.uck f.uck f.uck f.uck!!!!..
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by dennis79687968: 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2012
[b][/b]There are NO cheap girls!!!There are NO cheap girls!!!There are NO cheap girls!!!

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by caesaraba(m): 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2012
Many ways to define one. Guys can also be cheap. A guy/girl who 'slams' anyone 'slammable' are both cheap (IMO). There are a few other parameters to defining cheap too.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2012
tintingz:

if nice clothes cme cheap karl lagerfield wld be selling his designs at 99c a piece...but they don't so stop talking abt a look for less, cos its usually never as nice as the designer clothes
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by ubong560(m): 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2012
Cheap girl is she who SNORES loudly and pour out saliva on pillow as well as urinating on bed at night. Guys, has a girl eva pissed on ur bed at night and wet ur mattress like dos days wen we were small? Seriously, it happened 2 me 2months bak. I mean well matured girl of abt 25yrs.
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by laykhorn(m): 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2012
bluntAF: if you guys don't wanna spend on gurls, stay single abeg instead of coming behind to call em cheap..
by their replies shall we knw them.
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by laykhorn(m): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2012
tintingz: ok men are now atm machine

Not every man expect women to wear designer clothes...infact men dont look at designs in a woman dressing, it is the gals that waste their time buying expensive clothes. grin claiming one classy gal tongue cheesy

GBAM!!! U make sense die my broda
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by somegirl1: 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2012
tintingz: ok men are now atm machine

did you read the post you quoted?
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Ndoz(m): 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2012
gree-die:
a cheap girl is the one who claims to be a nice girl, always fall in love with diff guys, dates dem all ( doesnt matter if its one at a tym), dont collect a dime from them cz she is nice and still sleeps with them. to me, an aristo has more class than such a girl!
supported

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by laykhorn(m): 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2012
IncomeTutor: A cheap girl is a girl who allows me to flog
her with my 3rd leg the very first day I woo
her for a dating relationship.

She says "what do you think you are doing?" and
tacitly allow me to finish what she thinks I am
doing.
best reply so far...
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by kandiikane(m): 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
some-girl:

Na today? It's the life story of naija men.
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by kandiikane(m): 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2012
cantell:
We're talking about the ladies not the guys.
It takes two to tango. I don't nyash, we nyash!
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by kodebin(m): 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2012
A cheap Gurl is one That Bangs a Poultry of Cocks in The name of Being Nice and Inexpensive.. My 2Cents..
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Heymus(m): 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2012
sexkillz: A cheap girl is one that charges 500 naira per night, while her mates charge 15,000 naira. . . undecided
How did you know this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone / Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.