Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? (55273 Views)

How Do You Define An Independent Woman?. / Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence / Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Shokoloko(f): 11:50am On Dec 12, 2012
ade6606: A cheap girl or a lady is known as generous in kind, love and manner to any man across her way with free mind. They're always enticed with cheap things like sardin, gaisher, fried egg and bread. Sefinee.

does it mean im cheap. whenever my husban d makes that toasted bread with fried egga and sardines, or ram suya...........oooooh u know now :-) grin
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by laykhorn(m): 12:10pm On Dec 12, 2012
Mtcheeeew.?!! Simple tin.
MONEY for HAND, BACK for GROUND... Anytin else?
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by laykhorn(m): 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2012
bluntAF:
yeahh..are you pained?
sorry to disappoint you that I'm definitely not! Since you're nt extorting me. It baffles when ladies lyk you see relationship as a means to mk some cash. But I'm sure if I show you some cash.. Na so u go open am 4 me like a woman in labour. I knew from that post that you're the cheap kind.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by iykeboyy(m): 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2012
A cheap girl is a girl that is cheap grin A cheap girl is a girl that is cheap
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by ufonduifeanyi(m): 1:06pm On Dec 12, 2012
My galz.Dat will easily fall bcause u are rich.Not just 4 sex.But levelz of money.No moni. No date

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by princemaicheal: 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2012
Coldfeet: Better to get paid than to give it for free and still get dumped!! Most guys are on a sampling spree and girls know this. Nothing wrong if I make me some dough wink
opinions/attitudes like this are what put the genuine ones off.Dont u think is easy to just generalise?
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Gbadebo01(m): 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2012
Miss Ope:

This is as dry as my dog's bone....mtsheeeeeewwww
wow... cool.. hope its not as dry as ur punny sha?
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by kandiikane(m): 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2012
Dipwater: In my own world I don't see any girl as a cheap girl. I fu/cked my ex the same day we met and the relationship lasted for 3 years (longest so far). If u sleep with a girl and u consider her cheap ,that makes u what?

Se/x is meant to be enjoyed by both party. Its not a one way thing. Even girls raised in responsible homes might have se/x with u on ur first date. It depends on the mood ,environment ,how romantic,attractive ,polished u are and some other factors like she might need a companion at that moment or she's se/x starved .etc

Nice one.
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by MissOpe(f): 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2012
Gbadebo01: wow... cool.. hope its not as dry as ur punny sha?

You should check ur mama's punny,,, it shld be as dry as her's ...... ur father ain't their no more to lubricate it his saliva.
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by MissOpe(f): 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2012
Gbadebo01: wow... cool.. hope its not as dry as ur punny sha?

You should check ur mama's punny,,, it shld be as dry as her's ...... ur father ain't their no more to lubricate it with his saliva.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by tintingz(m): 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2012
some-girl:

clearly
yeah grin
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Gbadebo01(m): 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2012
Miss Ope:

You should check ur mama's punny,,, it shld be as dry as her's ...... ur father ain't their no more to lubricate it with his saliva.
hmmmm.... coming from somebody whose mother is an hermaphrodite!
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by MaisseD(f): 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2012
Rapmoney: Majority of naija girls are cheap. They can do anything for money.
If you start making good bucks, my guy you go lash girls tire. Na so small girls
of 17, 18, 19 go dey lick old men navel because of money!!!grin grin grin
This aint called cheap; its called poverty
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by MissOpe(f): 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2012
Gbadebo01: hmmmm.... coming from somebody whose mother is an hermaphrodite!

Pa Gbadebo = Hermaphrodite...
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2012
Mynd_44: A cheap girl is....... Seriously, is there anything like a cheap girl? Apart from love peddlers, who sleep with men for money, I really won't call any girl cheap

Dont even be decieved at all o!
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Freiburger(m): 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2012
bluntAF: if you guys don't wanna spend on gurls, stay single abeg instead of coming behind to call em cheap..
I hate that phrase ''spend on gurls'', how am i different from that cheap girl if i spend all i 've got just to make her love me?
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by somegirl1: 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2012
tintingz: yeah grin

that wasn't a question
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Caseless: 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2012
bluntAF:
f.uck f.uck f.uck f.uck f.uck f.uck!!!!..
like whaaaaat! Blunt, u must answer some question. U used the f-word even as I condemned that in my post? My jingle-pringle! Don't decieve me, I knw u are not cheap. Join me for romance section abeg .*drags her*
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Caseless: 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2012
Freiburger:
I hate that phrase ''spend on gurls'', how am i different from that cheap girl if i spend all i 've got just to make her love me?
spot-on!
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Caseless: 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2012
vivacious vivi:

Dont even be decieved at all o!
correct!
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by tintingz(m): 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2012
some-girl:

that wasn't a question
so what is it?
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by bluntAF(f): 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2012
caseless: like whaaaaat! Blunt, u must answer some question. U used the f-word even as I condemned that in my post? My jingle-pringle! Don't decieve me, I knw u are not cheap. Join me for romance section abeg .*drags her*

hahaha.. I was just trying to prove a point.
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by bluntAF(f): 7:10pm On Dec 12, 2012
Freiburger:
you dont have to spend on a gurl to make her love you...you can replace it with a better phrase anyways.
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by laykhorn(m): 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2012
Freiburger:
I think you shld knw better bro. People lyk her are the ones who see relationship as a medium of extortion.. If I hold cash 4 her front, na so she go open punny lyk a woman in labor
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by laykhorn(m): 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2012
@bluntAF, did you see my reply to your previous post
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Gbadebo01(m): 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2012
Miss Ope:

Pa Gbadebo = Hermaphrodite...
hahahaha... u not really good at this, are u?
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by bluntAF(f): 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2012
laykhorn:
sorry to disappoint you that I'm definitely not! Since you're nt extorting me. It baffles when ladies lyk you see relationship as a means to mk some cash. But I'm sure if I show you some cash.. Na so u go open am 4 me like a woman in labour. I knew from that post that you're the cheap kind.
K
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by bluntAF(f): 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2012
laykhorn: @bluntAF, did you see my reply to your previous post
yeah I did, anything?
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Caseless: 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2012
bluntAF:
hahaha.. I was just trying to prove a point.
and u proved d opposite point i guess...i.e u are not cheap.

*grabs her*
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by dmcdad: 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2012
caseless: and u proved d opposite point i guess...i.e u are not cheap.

*grabs her*
**Takes a sit, to know what next**
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Caseless: 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2012
dmcdad:
**Takes a sit, to know what next**
*closes door to shield him away from my show*

Oboy, e don tay small wey i see u, how far or how u dey?
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by dmcdad: 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2012
caseless: *closes door to shield him away from my show*

Oboy, e don tay small wey i see u, how far or how u dey?
Me? That means u seldom log on to nairaland I guess...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone / Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.