Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:44 AM

A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love (13223 Views)

How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / What Is Wrong With Marrying A Jehovah's Witness? / Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by ifyebere(m): 2:31am On Dec 28, 2012
@ibukun Oga gbagbe Oshi...
Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by ifyebere(m): 2:47am On Dec 28, 2012
@ibukun JESUS never answered with Yes or ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ cos dat isn't an answer to any mans question, for Christ sake even while in school writing exams nd u been asked a ?n or questions Do just answer YES or No? If u do dat kind of answering failure awaits U... Ezzy just wanted u to say YES or NO, then add whatever u wanna add man...
Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by OmolodMilkman93(m): 12:18pm On Oct 19, 2013
*abt a yr after*

bro, how did it go?
Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by baralatie(m): 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2013
My disgust is dat 2 of u av 'chop pomo' & 'lick plate' finish.after u guys ar talking abt d christain faith.
Na wa o!
If u tk a decisn witout choppng & likng,maybe i mit believe u bth.
Guy!face ur studies
Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by critique101(f): 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2013
be careful. I heard jehovah witness members dont go to heaven because they dont believe that Jesus is the son of God. Be careful so you dont marry someone who will cause eternal damnation to you or your future kids undecided
Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by andyanders: 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
I once had a Jehovah's witness lady that use to give me mouth action when I was in the world of fun and she can get that done anywhere anytime and every time and I enjoyed it while it lasted.Whenever I see her carrying bible and preaching, I wonder what she will be telling people. She is now married to their member and I had the marriage is having issues cus of her promiscuity.
Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by ezzye: 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
critique101: be careful. I heard jehovah witness members dont go to heaven because they dont believe that Jesus is the son of God. Be careful so you dont marry someone who will cause eternal damnation to you or your future kids undecided

point of correction, they do believe in Jesus Christ. get your facts right lady...and stop being sentimental

1 Like

Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by ezzye: 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
andyanders: I once had a Jehovah's witness lady that use to give me mouth action when I was in the world of fun and she can get that done anywhere anytime and every time and I enjoyed it while it lasted.Whenever I see her carrying bible and preaching, I wonder what she will be telling people. She is now married to their member and I had the marriage is having issues cus of her promiscuity.

well, thats her ish, in every 12, there would be a Judas. that a person is a JW DOES NOT MAKE THE PESON A SAINT!!! comprende

if she lived an Amorous life with u b4 she married and she still continues in her unrepentant ways....remember God will Judge each and every one of us by our works on Earth NOT by RELIGION/DENOMINATION. (1 Corinthians 5:9-13)

2 Likes

Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 20, 2015
Pls flee away from that relationship.this ppl are mean,wicked and hardened ivn @ d point of death.I made a mistake like dt I married a jw,life hs bn misearable with him cos of the beliefs bt I thank God we v seperated n I now have peace n rest of mind.how I wsh I sw ds site bf goin into a relationship with him nywy I ws warned bt love ws shacking us.I thank God I am saved from jw to serve the Lord.

1 Like

Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by Ade345(m): 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
1Cor 5:11. There servants of the true God are told to quit being in the company of someone that is sexually immoral. Intact in verse 13 of that bible chapter, it advises God's servants to remove such a person from their midst. This explains what the lady told you. She would be given a caution (reproof), if she willingly goes to the elders in her congregation and confess any immoral wrongdoing. However if she conceals her sins and thinks she is smart and that nobody will know and continues practising immorality, then when she is discovered, she will be disfellowshipped.
Gal 5:19-21. Sexual immorality (includes fornication), is said to be a work of the flesh. True servants of God do not want to be guided by their fleshly desires, but rather, they want to be guided by God's Holy Spirit. People who engage in fornication WILL NOT inherit God's kingdom. If the lady in question gives in to your sexual advances, even kissing, petting and touching intimate parts, she should know that she is making it impossible for herself to inherit God's kingdom.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nick The House Help (18+) / What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) / How Did You Get Your Women To Reach Orgasm? Share With Us!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.