Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,472 members, 7,770,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:18 AM

A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love (13222 Views)

How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / What Is Wrong With Marrying A Jehovah's Witness? / Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by ibukunobi: 8:15am On Dec 17, 2012
You guys have missed it completely about Jw. No one says you will not make heaven if you don't marry from your own denomination, but remember israelites were asked to stay clear from marrying another tribe back then why becos of contamination, a bad friend spoils useful habits, the mentality of other denominations is totally worldly, its like comparing a child from dirty public school to that from rich well trained private schools, there will be contamination and that could affect her spirituality, I am not trying to persuade any one to join Jw, but am convinced that jw is the only religion that has not failed. This is because we do not steal,kill, bribe or join politics. As long as u do these things and your religion tells u it is right, then u are heading downhill just as the great crowd of false religion mentioned in the bible as BABylon the great(all empires of false religion). Rev 18:4 says get out of her my people, if u do not want to share out of her plague. Remember JW do not need your THITES. Tell me why we will not be able to tell u the truth. One of you in the forum is been brainwashed that all righteous will make heaven. Please that is not true, read 2peter 3:13 and mattew 5:3,5. Please devote your time for spiritual things just the way you do for accademics, then no pastors will confuse u. I teach them in my office. I repeat no redeem pastors can stand me my I talk say about tithes or hell matters, they keep quiet
Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by hardbody: 10:52am On Dec 17, 2012
ifyebere: Honestly dis devision is just too bad especially dis witness, they're just too mean. Occult people

Did u ask a genuine question hoping for an honest opinion when you already have set views.? Man up and leave that girl alone before you wreck her love life, I beg of you
Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by Oahray: 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2012
Op, you guys are too different. You differ on religious beliefs and celebration of holidays and you still wanna get married?

Forget the trashy talk about love, love is not a constant. Its capable of dying just as much as it can blossom.

Religion isnt a matter to be handled lightly. Many people are passionate about their religion. JWs are passionate about their beliefs.
What happens when your beliefs clash and she refuses to bend cos its against what she believes the bible teaches?
What happens when she refuses to go to your church with you?
What happens when she refuses to celebrate christmas or the other festivities cos she takes exception to the origin?
What happens when your own family do not like her for her religion (many people do no like JWs, at times for no good reason)?
Would you still be ok with it?

For the sake of your happiness and hers, do no marry anyone with major difference in religious beliefs whatever the denomination. Do not make a fake conversion either, cos you would only pile up disagreements for later.

These things have a way of putting a strain on marriages.
There are few things as bad as a nightmare marriage. Hope you make the right decision.
Cheers!

4 Likes

Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 17, 2012
Free that babe.
Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by ifyebere(m): 11:53am On Dec 18, 2012
u talking trash, is thiteing not in the bible, or is it a sin to pay ur tithe, no pastor has convinced u, u nover Jam, Jw i see dem as occultic people... pls make good research on ur existence (JW) u'l know innocent lives av gone all cos of blood transfussion, ur leaders nd elders re misleading u people big time.
Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by Oahray: 10:31pm On Dec 18, 2012
ifyebere: u talking trash, is thiteing not in the bible, or is it a sin to pay ur tithe, no pastor has convinced u, u nover Jam, Jw i see dem as occultic people... pls make good research on ur existence (JW) u'l know innocent lives av gone all cos of blood transfussion, ur leaders nd elders re misleading u people big time.
Occultic? Why say something you know little or nothing about? Why is it you do not offer animal sacrifices today? Isnt it in the bible just as tithing is?
Those peeps obviously know the bible more than you do and they are very open.
Stop talking out of sheer baseless hate and don't derail the thread jor.

2 Likes

Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by eddyspice(m): 7:28am On Dec 19, 2012
ifyebere: Gud day every1, I broke up with my Ex 3months ago, nd as time went on I bcame fond chatting with a long time friend on F.B, we exchanged numbers along d line, nd we got calling each oda, I found out rather she told me she's a witness, which I'm not, dis gul s already a Vet doc(serving @ illorin) while I'm in my finals(uni lagos).
As we were getting fond of each oda as d day passed by, 1 evening 8pm, nd 4 d 1st time I told her I'm already in love with her, nd I Love her 4real, she paused for a while, nd said I av dis feeling for u but I don't knw U, avnt met with u b4. She made me to understand also dat its against there religion to marry outside there faith(Jwee). Dat they de fellowship her, her parent nd relation, siblings re looking up to her, as d 1st child. Now I made person investegation nd found out dat truelly dis ppl re really strong pple. We've argued a lot about our religion difference, christmas, New year, birthdays etc, Y they don't celebrate all dis.
As we argued nd I still stood to my being a pentecostal guy, I told her despite our diff, understandin matters in a relationship, made understand dat I know dat there re many witnesses out there dat has gotten married to a non-witness nd there family re just doing great. As d sallah break approached to my suprise she said if she could come to lagos to see me, without thinkin 2ce I agreed, I av a room I'm managing I made her knw dis...
For d 1st time on sallah day we met I picked her @ d last bustop to my place, beautiful nd fun to b with, for d 2nd time I said I'm so much in Love with her, nd for d 1st time she replied, "baby I'm also in love with U even b4 I came down, but needed to knw whom I'm fallin in Love with, dats Y she's here with me" we held each oda her eyes full of tears, we .... But ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ sex. I didn't want it I cautioned myself abt dat until she left, but every oda sides sex wz done*smiles*
she has Visited me 2ce now, nd we so so much in love with each oda, nd there several times I've made know I can't b a witness on phone she'll break down nd cry, so I try as much as I can to avoid talks concerning our diff of marriage cos marriage s far from me now, but 1ce a while she brings up dis issue over, nd I wave it.
I love dis gul nd I know she in love with me, she's made me understand dat she remains a witness, I also stood nd stand on my ground I remain a pentecostal, I'm so much in pain nd worried likewise her aswel, we've 1ce agreed to part ways but still came back confessing Love to each oda. Pls people advice on what to do, should I let her go? She's just 1 best I've ever experienced so far... Thanks
pls let her go if u cant compromise now.both of u will be unevenly yoked.also think what will happen to ur kids if u eventually marry.i am speaking frm experience

1 Like

Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by ifyebere(m): 12:40am On Dec 20, 2012
@eddy u married a JW? @Oahray which people knows d bible, I can see u're a JW. But do JW win souls for christ, I pity u people lot has defellowshiped not because they've known d truth, but could sit nd reason, studied d bible well nd they've been able to come to a concluision dat dis JW re nofin but deceite. An ex JW said dis.
Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by Smooyis(m): 7:34am On Dec 20, 2012
Only GOD knows who is serving HIM. Having said that the two of u should fast and pray for Gods direction and guidance. I know He won't leave u without an answer! Stay blessed.
Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by eddyspice(m): 8:14am On Dec 20, 2012
ifyebere: @eddy u married a JW? @Oahray which people knows d bible, I can see u're a JW. But do JW win souls for christ, I pity u people lot has defellowshiped not because they've known d truth, but could sit nd reason, studied d bible well nd they've been able to come to a concluision dat dis JW re nofin but deceite. An ex JW said dis.
i was refering to an experience of my nieghbour whose marriage has endded.and beside if u continue d relationship ur kids in d future will end up hating christianity and religion as a whole.pls stop bashing d Jwits for dier belife,u have urs too.every belife is subject scrutiny only if u r using d bible as ur base for scrutiny.all the same read proverbs 14:15 and 22:3.i have dated an non witness girl b4 but we had to stop so dat we dont regret in the future.

2 Likes

Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by Oahray: 8:32am On Dec 20, 2012
ifyebere: @Oahray which people knows d bible, I can see u're a JW. But do JW win souls for christ, I pity u people lot has defellowshiped not because they've known d truth, but could sit nd reason, studied d bible well nd they've been able to come to a concluision dat dis JW re nofin but deceite. An ex JW said dis.
Lol. Defending them means am one? Funny narrow mindedness.
Contrary to ur claim, JWs get disfellowshipped for stubbornly disregarding bible principles. How many churches do that? These peeps opened my eyes to the Bible.
Keep up your self righteousness man. If you wish, keep hating on them. Doesnt change the fact that they are some of the nicest people I'v ever met.
BTW, why did you fall in love with a 'deceitful occultic member'? Blindness or stupidity? grin

7 Likes

Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by ifyebere(m): 11:59am On Dec 21, 2012
@oahray, u funny dude u know...lolz, Oga u're a JW jare stop covering up, as for me my home cannot b devided nd sing it like a hymn song evryday to her hearing, as a matter of fact she's comming to ma home on xmas day, I must tell u in my church if u funicate, adutery, anyfin against d bible, u'l get suspended nd not defellowshipped, d woman in d bible dat was coaught in adultery, nd d pple were ready to cast stones on her, what did our lord JESUS say to dem, "if any of u is without a sin should 1st cast his or her stone 1st on her" JESUS told her go nd Sin ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ more. Can't u see for a grown JW nd non JW agree to come 2gda as 1, my church or parent will never treat u as an outcast, but d JWs wil defellowship u, nd family treating u like an outcast, is dis what christ tot us in d bible. Did christ ever or its written dat he ever treated any1 like dat?. Christ had already know 2 of his deciples will deceive him (u knw d story) but did he treat dem as an outcast or stopped dem from being his disciple? Come on JWs. Una don add una own to dis 1 Oo, nd it just too bad. The only people dat will make heaven abeg make I hear word jare...
Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by eddyspice(m): 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2012
ifyebere: @oahray, u funny dude u know...lolz, Oga u're a JW jare stop covering up, as for me my home cannot b devided nd sing it like a hymn song evryday to her hearing, as a matter of fact she's comming to ma home on xmas day, I must tell u in my church if u funicate, adutery, anyfin against d bible, u'l get suspended nd not defellowshipped, d woman in d bible dat was coaught in adultery, nd d pple were ready to cast stones on her, what did our lord JESUS say to dem, "if any of u is without a sin should 1st cast his or her stone 1st on her" JESUS told her go nd Sin ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ more. Can't u see for a grown JW nd non JW agree to come 2gda as 1, my church or parent will never treat u as an outcast, but d JWs wil defellowship u, nd family treating u like an outcast, is dis what christ tot us in d bible. Did christ ever or its written dat he ever treated any1 like dat?. Christ had already know 2 of his deciples will deceive him (u knw d story) but did he treat dem as an outcast or stopped dem from being his disciple? Come on JWs. Una don add una own to dis 1 Oo, nd it just too bad. The only people dat will make heaven abeg make I hear word jare...
@ifyebere.Jehovah's witness did not form a doctrine of disfellowship on thier own.The reason for disfellowship is base on 1corinthians 5:9-13.disfellowship is ment for an unrepetant act.however if u do love her and want 2 continue prepare 4 d unexpeted in ur relationship.pls let go if u cant compromise like her.

3 Likes

Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by TopDog1(m): 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
ifyebere: @oahray, u funny dude u know...lolz, Oga u're a JW jare stop covering up, as for me my home cannot b devided nd sing it like a hymn song evryday to her hearing, as a matter of fact she's comming to ma home on xmas day, I must tell u in my church if u funicate, adutery, anyfin against d bible, u'l get suspended nd not defellowshipped, d woman in d bible dat was coaught in adultery, nd d pple were ready to cast stones on her, what did our lord JESUS say to dem, "if any of u is without a sin should 1st cast his or her stone 1st on her" JESUS told her go nd Sin ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ more. Can't u see for a grown JW nd non JW agree to come 2gda as 1, my church or parent will never treat u as an outcast, but d JWs wil defellowship u, nd family treating u like an outcast, is dis what christ tot us in d bible. Did christ ever or its written dat he ever treated any1 like dat?. Christ had already know 2 of his deciples will deceive him (u knw d story) but did he treat dem as an outcast or stopped dem from being his disciple? Come on JWs. Una don add una own to dis 1 Oo, nd it just too bad. The only people dat will make heaven abeg make I hear word jare...

@ifyebere,

Still wondering how you got to such damming conclusions about the Jehovah's witnesses. Imagine the kind of words you used to describe them''deceitful occultic member(s)........that's appalling bro!.

Religion is a matter of choice and every individual is allowed to suscribe to certain norms,beliefs and value system. Thus this explains why you insisted 'you can never leave your religious group for hers',yet,you would expect her to do so simply because you profess to ''love her'' now. Well,its obvious you already have a mindset about them,albeit a very biased one at that. Have you really wondered why she is balking away from marrying a non witness? Did you assume she is brainwashed? At her age?

Being a witness was a decision she took voluntarily and she knows the norms and principles guiding code of conduct among members. Psychologically,that relationship of yours with her is doomed.....It was doomed even before it commenced because you would never have been able to make her happy. Do you think she would ever be comfortable going with you to your church? Participating in religious ceremonies and festivities that her trained conscience would never accept? Would you understand her joy when she participates at her religious meetings? Abstains from things you may term normal? Would that joy still be there when she would refuse to accept blood transfusions even at the point of death? Something that would seem ludicrous to you and others.

Bro,please do yourself a big favour and move on,else you will come back here to tell stories that touch the heart. Such obvious imcompabilities are early warning signals that a relationship is headed for the rocks.

In all things,try to look at issues from an open mind.

Peace bro.

Just my two cents.

4 Likes

Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by eddyspice(m): 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2012
Top Dog:

@ifyebere,

Still wondering how you got to such damming conclusions about the Jehovah's witnesses. Imagine the kind of words you used to describe them''deceitful occultic member(s)........that's appalling bro!.

Religion is a matter of choice and every individual is allowed to suscribe to certain norms,beliefs and value system. Thus this explains why you insisted 'you can never leave your religious group for hers',yet,you would expect her to do so simply because you profess to ''love her'' now. Well,its obvious you already have a mindset about them,albeit a very biased one at that. Have you really wondered why she is balking away from marrying a non witness? Did you assume she is brainwashed? At her age?

Being a witness was a decision she took voluntarily and she knows the norms and principles guiding code of conduct among members. Psychologically,that relationship of yours with her is doomed.....It was doomed even before it commenced because you would never have been able to make her happy. Do you think she would ever be comfortable going with you to your church? Participating in religious ceremonies and festivities that her trained conscience would never accept? Would you understand her joy when she participates at her religious meetings? Abstains from things you may term normal? Would that joy still be there when she would refuse to accept blood transfusions even at the point of death? Something that would seem ludicrous to you and others.

Bro,please do yourself a big favour and move on,else you will come back here to tell stories that touch the heart. Such obvious imcompabilities are early warning signals that a relationship is headed for the rocks.

In all things,try to look at issues from an open mind.

Peace bro.

Just my two cents.
@Top dog thanks for being candid.He really needs 2 look at d points u raised carefully if he thinks he wants 2 b happy in future with her
Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by ibukunobi: 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2012
@ ifyebere. U talking trash, is thiteing not in the bible, or is it a sin to pay ur tithe, no pastor has convinced u, u nover Jam, Jw i see dem as occultic people... pls make good research on ur existence (JW) u'l know innocent lives av gone all cos of blood transfussion, ur leaders nd elders re misleading u people big time.
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

Based on your comments above I can understant how u have wrongly perceived JW. Let me tell you, the world we live is evil, all the google stories you read about Jw are false stories to assasinate JW name, at a time I almost believe them, untill my research fortunately landed me with the whole truth about them. I read one day where these evil pple even said that Pastor CT rusell was burried with a mason logo, I was shoked at the beggining untill I found the material to explain the truth that Rusel died and was burried in oct 1916, that logo was errected in 1922, three ggraves far away from rusells grave, pple now take a far away picture of rusell's grave and claim he was a member of fre mason, pls do this research on your own and find out, the world records of mason members never indicated his name as a member.
I must advice you a regards the source of your research materials, you have been reading storied cooked up by clergies of christendom churches against rusell. If you want to know more about rusell, just contact www.watchtower.org or www.jw.org
This man rusell is been terrorised by the catholics clergies because he was one of the first pple to expose catholics lies about hell, purgatory, imortality of the soul,and others. This truth were hidden by catholics for over 1400 years, them if u are not a clergy you can't open it, it is a purnishable sin. Today you are ready false story about him, be careful, don't die of ignorance

2 Likes

Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2012
@ibukun obi: If a man accepts Jesus as his lord and savior and lives according to the bible principles BUT does not join the Jehovah Witness Church, is he going to hell because he never identified with the JW fold?....

Pleas do answer... This is the question that I have always wanted to ask a Jehovah Witness Member?...
Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by ezzye: 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2012
ifyebere: I won't nd can never b a witness cos of a gul, I blive with understanding tins will b fine, but if she feels d only option for to b ma gul is bcoming a witness, then she has missed it all.
i quite agree with u but then without COMPROMISE, r/ships may suffer. However, its not her religion dat prevents her from marying a nonwitness, its her bible trained conscience dat prevents her(Deut 7:3,4)(1 Corin 7:39). Like u said, der r many witnesses who have DECIDED to marry a nonwitness(many such cases), d outcome of d union doesnt rily mata because its a direct flouting of God's directives in d Bible. Bsides her major reason 4 not marrying u shdnt b because of being disfelowshipd or because of her family but because of her genuine love for God and her desire to please him!(Eccl 12:13) Every Jwee knows this and have the freewill to choose to marry a witness or not, afterall she wont live with her parents 4eva.....but if she chooses to marry a nonwitness, OYO to her no 1 will stop her...ITS HIS/HER decision to make.....(Acts 5:29) ......
Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by ezzye: 12:45pm On Dec 23, 2012
and wer/wen did any JW tell u they r d only ones going to heaven or they are the most holy religion Guy ur just angry because i fell in love with a JW, dont say things that are not true, that wld b slander...
Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by ezzye: 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2012
ibukun obi: You guys have missed it completely about Jw. No one says you will not make heaven if you don't marry from your own denomination, but remember israelites were asked to stay clear from marrying another tribe back then why becos of contamination, a bad friend spoils useful habits, the mentality of other denominations is totally worldly, its like comparing a child from dirty public school to that from rich well trained private schools, there will be contamination and that could affect her spirituality, I am not trying to persuade any one to join Jw, but am convinced that jw is the only religion that has not failed. This is because we do not steal,kill, bribe or join politics. As long as u do these things and your religion tells u it is right, then u are heading downhill just as the great crowd of false religion mentioned in the bible as BABylon the great(all empires of false religion). Rev 18:4 says get out of her my people, if u do not want to share out of her plague. Remember JW do not need your THITES. Tell me why we will not be able to tell u the truth. One of you in the forum is been brainwashed that all righteous will make heaven. Please that is not true, read 2peter 3:13 and mattew 5:3,5. Please devote your time for spiritual things just the way you do for accademics, then no pastors will confuse u. I teach them in my office. I repeat no redeem pastors can stand me my I talk say about tithes or hell matters, they keep quiet
ibukun if u are a JW den am disappointed. Ur bragging, JW's dont do that, they r very humble and DO NOT broadcast their accomplishments, they let it speak 4 itself. Afterall, ur knowledgr of d Bible is not as a result of ur intellectual depth(not by ur power) so y make it sound like ur some kinda "authority" at ur office. I think u shd exhibit humility Broda Ibukun (Luke 14:11)

1 Like

Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by Fphotographer(f): 8:09pm On Dec 23, 2012
Hmmmm, wel 1stly i must say am vry disapntd in a gal who travls 2 c a guy she hasnt met b4 n slps in his hous.... 'she culd hav bin kild 4 oda purpos',am a gal she has dispntd both haself n ha family 4 bin unnessrily desperate 2 settl dwn wit sum1 who is nt evn ready 2 settl, i mean wats d point if nt dat d lov she finks she is feelin is eludin ha it hapns 2 evry1 bt in dis case d babe fall hand. As a gal of ha age n exposure she stil d folow man,she no let man folo ha, kai!!! I wish i knew ha i 4 talk senc into ha.... Nw 2 al of u out der any witnes dats bhavin dis way has only prvn dat wat he or she has bin thought he/she did nt tak it in. OP LET D GAL SERVE GOD D WAY SHE WAS THOUGHT LETS LEAV D RELIGION DATS RIGHT OR WRNG 4 GOD 2 DTERMIN 4 NW IF U HEAR D TRUTH STICK 2 IT.

1 Like

Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by ibukunobi: 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2012
@ teeowl Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by teeowl(m): 9:25pm On Dec 22
@ibukun obi: If a man accepts Jesus as his lord and savior and lives according to the bible principles BUT does not join the Jehovah Witness Church, is he going to hell because he never identified with the JW fold?....

Pleas do answer... This is the question that I have always wanted to ask a Jehovah Witness Member?...
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

You have a very good question, but let me first tell you some of the things that complicated your question, no where is it mentioned in the bible that non righteous person is going to hell. Rev 20 vs 13,14 tells us that the dead and the dead in hell were casted into lake of fire. Hell is grave(read diff version of the bible first then you will uderstand this hidden truth)
Second, rev 18 vs 4 tells us to get out of babylon the great(world empire of false religion). What u guys don't know is religion today is forming harlotship partnership with corrupt political powers of this world, that is why they are very influention, revelation has prophesy this long ago. This scriptures says this truth will only be revealed to babes and comon pple in the society. So if you do now want to share part of her plague, if you do not want a bad association to spoit your good habit, the bible says get out of it my poeple.
Remember also that God has always been dealing with one spirit directed organization, take for example God choose the nation of israel as his pple that survived the Red sea, he does not tolerate double standard from them, God worked with only noah and his family alone,why did he do that. The same God is saying just as it happened in noah's day, so the coming of the son of man will be. Let our mind eyes tell us what that means. Read this prophecy in Dan 2 vs 44 and rev 17 vs 10. This is what pastors don't have its understanding
The world is comming to an end soon and it will destroy babylon the great first, the world empire.of false religion because they have failed. I don't waant u to be part of it because I appreciate your quest to know more. Thank u

2 Likes

Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by Beync(f): 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2012
ifyebere: I won't nd can never b a witness cos of a gul, I blive with understanding tins will b fine, but if she feels d only option for to b ma gul is bcoming a witness, then she has missed it all.
Now let her go. even if she cry a river let her be. you'll be doing her a favor if you leave now than blindfolding yourselves with emotions. there's strong disharmony between your faiths and beliefs and i doubt she'll come to terms with your own faith except she thinks with her heart and not with her head.
Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by DukeNija(m): 12:57am On Dec 24, 2012
sexkillz: Lol. . .

You will both end in tears. Just free her as early as possible.

I just Tire.lol
Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 25, 2012
ibukun obi: @ teeowl Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by teeowl(m): 9:25pm On Dec 22

(Quote) (Report) (Like)

You have a very good question, but let me first tell you some of the things that complicated your question, no where is it mentioned in the bible that non righteous person is going to hell. Rev 20 vs 13,14 tells us that the dead and the dead in hell were casted into lake of fire. Hell is grave(read diff version of the bible first then you will uderstand this hidden truth)
Second, rev 18 vs 4 tells us to get out of babylon the great(world empire of false religion). What u guys don't know is religion today is forming harlotship partnership with corrupt political powers of this world, that is why they are very influention, revelation has prophesy this long ago. This scriptures says this truth will only be revealed to babes and comon pple in the society. So if you do now want to share part of her plague, if you do not want a bad association to spoit your good habit, the bible says get out of it my poeple.
Remember also that God has always been dealing with one spirit directed organization, take for example God choose the nation of israel as his pple that survived the Red sea, he does not tolerate double standard from them, God worked with only noah and his family alone,why did he do that. The same God is saying just as it happened in noah's day, so the coming of the son of man will be. Let our mind eyes tell us what that means. Read this prophecy in Dan 2 vs 44 and rev 17 vs 10. This is what pastors don't have its understanding
The world is comming to an end soon and it will destroy babylon the great first, the world empire.of false religion because they have failed. I don't waant u to be part of it because I appreciate your quest to know more. Thank u

@Ibukun Obi: You have still not answered my question... I just need a simple YES or NO!

A man lives by the principle of the bible but does not join the Jehovah Witness fold, would GOD reject him?.... YES or NO
Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by tomzman: 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
OP think with your head, not your heart.That girl is not yours.Put aside your emotions meet her face to face and tell her off.Then take your mind off her, focus on your studies and pray to God to give you someone else your faith will be compatible with.
Good luck.
Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by ifyebere(m): 5:46am On Dec 26, 2012
@tomzman thanks for d advice I'll heed to it big bro, @teeowl God bless u for dat ?n, I also do ask but all they do is open sciptures nd interprete it there own way...@ ezzy I love ur caution to ibukun, nd I said what I said simply because the well explained Bible av been misinterpreted by d JWs, Y can't they just shot up nd allow God to b d Judge. Ezzy u reason very nd I love dat respect bro.
Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by ezzye: 6:24am On Dec 26, 2012
@Ibukun Obi: You have still not answered my question... I just need a simple YES or NO!

A man lives by the principle of the bible but does not join the Jehovah Witness fold, would GOD reject him?.... YES or NO[/quote]
my broda do u expect him to give u a yes/no answer? He wont! Its your duty to find out urself thru extensive Bible reading the kind of worship that is acceptable and approved by God. No JW will tell u der religion is d only true religion, dey will only share their knowledge of d BiBle with u and it is YOU who wld arrive at a conclusion ursef based on your findings. So dont xpec a yes/no answer u wont get it. I mean Jesus never answered with a yes/no either.....lol John 9:41; John 18:37; Mark 12: 13-17

1 Like

Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by Tolusoyinka: 9:35am On Dec 26, 2012
The bigest mistake d girl made ws 2 hv feelins 4 u.she knos she cnt mary u yet she encoragd u.Bros 2 tel u d truth,beta end d relatnshp nw.u cnt join a religion cos of a girl&if u pretend 2 join in ha faith just 2 mary her,u wl neva hv a hapy mariage,beliv me cos u kno ur belivs&faiths r totaly difrnt. Luv 4 God shld cum b/4 luv man.
Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by bestlife(m): 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2012
[quote author=ibukun obi]Bros, you are in a forum where the wrong people make comments, pls try and meet the wise ones for proper counselling. Sentiment apart, this girl has seen the truth about God that u do not know, jw is so so organized that if she leaves there for penticostal, she will never find joy in her life again, am sorry, the sad truth is churches have failed today but Jw don't compromise their standards as set out in the bible. God told abraham to listen to his wife on one such occassion and The truth is bitter,just as u ave spoken it,many wil criticize u for saying it but u ave said it all.
Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by skulanja: 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2012
what is it about women & church? is it no longer African tradition that women should attend/ go the same church their husband attends once they got married? i want to ask: are we suppose to marry someone cos he is our schoolmate, church member , from the same state or BECAUSE HE LOVES US?
Re: A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love by ibukunobi: 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2012
@ eazy-e
Just keep waiting for my yes or no answer. You will need to first get yes or no from jesus first before u talk to me. I can see that I need not talk on this forum again. I like talking to people who needs the truth. Ifyebere you are not in love with any JW girl, you are just here to ridicule yourself not jw. This forum is for apostates. You can never help them.you all revember the sons of disobedience during NOAH's time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

70-year-old Virgin Says She’s Finally Ready For Love. (Pics included) / Nick The House Help (18+) / What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.