Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? - Culture (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (95338 Views)

Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians / Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 2:26am On Apr 19, 2013
KidStranglehold: ^^LOL! All I am saying is you keep thinking bw with straight hair need weave, when thats not the case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7EiYMzqYkA

With afro texture hair you can have any type of style. Did you know the Ancient Egyptians used chemicals to straighten their hair?
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0305440311002743

I use to talk to this Egyptian guy and he said most of modern Egyptians have curly hair...While tightly curled to kinky type hair is most common among native Egyptians, wavy hair among native Egyptians actually occurs most often in the SOUTH especially in southern Upper Egypt. And is actually most common among NUBIANS!!! Who are the blackest group in Egypt.

Anyways I don't really care about straight or non straight hair. Just educating you. wink

i begining to think your another horner trying to make negroids look bad...lol you cant be serious .......egyptians and afros, chemicals...lmao

so some egyptians have hair like somalis, ethiopians, eritreans.....what does that have to do with negroids .....no egyptian has nappy hair....
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 2:47am On Apr 19, 2013
somalia9:

i begining to think your another horner trying to to negroid look bad...lol you cant be serious .......egyptians and afros, chemicals...lmao

so some egyptians have hair like somalis, ethiopians, eritreans.....what does that have to do with negroids .....no egyptian has nappy hair....

I said curly...And I posted a link which clearly stated the Ancient Egyptians used curly hair. Most horner hair is curly,kinky and sometimes wavy. Hey a Egyptian told me this and there are planety of Egyptians that say they are black like this man...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XUPZokMb6A

Modern Egyptians from the DELTA.

^^Do you not see their curly-tightly curled hair? That those Egyptians are from the DELTA region where a lot of non Africans settled and mixing occurred. Yet modern day Egyptians still have their curly hair, while the Nubians who are mostly unmixed have their wavy hair.

But more importantly...

The Egyptian sample from the Delta shows a larger Eurasian genetic component NOT a complete one. The African genetic component still stands as the map below indicates.

^^^As you can see Egyptians from the delta region still carry a significant amount of African E3b...

So don't get mad at me just because you are ignorant of African diversita.grin

Anyways Ancient Egyptians with Afro texture hair...

[img]http://exploringafrica.matrix.msu.edu/images/egypt_farmers.png[/img]

Comb piks used by the Ancient Egyptians...

[img]http://naeliyapin.files./2011/05/qumram-site-comb.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 8:27am On Apr 19, 2013
total BS, worry about ur corner of the world, instead of running after people who nothing to do with u.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 19, 2013
^^^LMAO!!! grin

I see you're mad. I also see you couldn't debunk my post. I'll stop worrying about the Egyptians when you stop obsessing over people of West-Central African descent.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 9:32am On Apr 19, 2013
obsess? lol

i dont care for ur history know nothing about u people

u guys are the one talkin about somali women, somali dna and other horners on every thread and every negroid forum.

what is with blacks and ancient egypt. lmao....
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 19, 2013
somalia9: obsess? lol

i dont care for ur history know nothing about u people

Why are you on this site and why do you constantly make threads on people of West-Central African descent? I think you secretly admire them. grin

somalia9:
u guys are the one talkin about somali women, somali dna and other horners on every thread and every negroid forum.
When?

somalia9:
what is with blacks and ancient egypt. lmao....

Whats with you and people of West-Central African descant...If you think they are worthless why on this forum? grin

I think this forum is more suited for you. cheesy
http://www.somalinet.com/

1 Like

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 9:57am On Apr 19, 2013
u should search somali/ethiopian on nairaland and see the obsession

i came here cause of all the somali threads and all i discuss is somali issues when they are mentioned

u are the one commenting on a somali thread
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 19, 2013
somalia9: u should search somali/ethiopian on nairaland and see the obsession

i came here cause of all the somali threads and all i discuss is somali issues when they are mentioned

u are the one commenting on a somali thread

But I mostly wasn't talking about Somalis on this thread.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 10:39am On Apr 19, 2013
i know u was talkin about ancient egyptians something u are not
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 19, 2013
somalia9: i know u was talkin about ancient egyptians something u are not

No...LMAO!

The discussion between you and me were mostly about the term Negroid not being genetically defined. And when have I claimed to be a Ancient Egyptians. Stop putting words in my mouth. grin

You'e still my racist Somali brotha though. cool
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by desiree3191: 1:18am On May 26, 2013
LOL! All these so-called East African women that are being posted on here looks like any garden-variety African-American girl I work with in Atlanta, GA (I have been temp transferred to our Atlanta offices in Buckhead region). LOLOLOL! Identical...and these girls I work with are NOT mixed, just pretty or somewhat attractive blacks. Most Somalis either wear braided EXTENSIONS OR weaves too--and guess what?!? SO DO WHITE WOMEN! What is all this bull about freaking hair?!?!?! LOLOLOL! African-American women's hair when straightened looks the same--these women don't have naturally straight hair like Danes'--it is chemically relaxed or blown out! Like any other black chic I have seen that doesn't go 'natural'. And the girl with the wavy hair--This is NOT the way MOST Somalis or Ethiopian hair looks!!!!!! It is nappy and kinky curly just like other blacks! There is no way in hades that horners are NOT negroes and are CAUCASIAN. LOLOLOL! I am a Dane, and there is no way in hades I say!!! I hope they don't think this...I have seen negro African immigrants in my country from all over the Saharan and below that all look the same and some slightly different, but all VERY similar. Somali prostitutes and Ethiopian whores ALL wear WEAVES when working, as well as their models in France!!! THEIR hair is pretty much the damn same! Blacks can straighten hair with blowouts or perms, the same way the dark Eastern Euros with kinky hair straighten theirs--matter of fact, many Greeks, Italians, Romanians, Gypsies, go to the Africans for straightening. Saying horners are NOT negroes because of hair, hair that is basically the same but just different types of kinky curls SOMETIMES, is like saying a Greek, Romanian, or Turk is NOT Caucasian because they look entirely different from Germanics--different, but the same in many ways and the Caucasian race is the only place to put them. And the negro race is the only place horners can possibly go because they all look pretty much the same as other Africans and yet different as I have seen dozens of varied looks in the immigrant population and here in America. And Somali & Ethiopian women in many cases are NOT as attractive to me as the Nigerian women or Angolans, Ghanaians or Afro Caribbeans and Atlantans--horners are too skinny, weird protruding teeth, weird light bulb shaped heads like Iman (who wears the most ridiculous weaves I have ever seen by the way and so does Liya Kebede), upper lips often way bigger than the bottom lip (is this malnourishment? if so I don't mean to make fun of poor blacks) horners are too Muslim, too violent, men are pirates and steal from our European shippers, your women are not Western enough and don't understand the "when in Rome" mantra--pretty West African women mix it up better--they will wear traditional dress when around other Africans and sometimes out and about at the office, but will also wear Western clothes when appropriate too. Just a Dane's opnion. You blacks MUST unite and stop this...ALL EUROPEANS SEE YOU ALL AS NEGROES/Blacks and THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE!!!! BE PROUD OF IT...EMBRACE IT!!! YOU ARE TURNING INTO YOUR OWN WORSE ENEMIES!! Facial features LOL! I can find millions of West & South Africans with Mediterranean features (never Germanic) and I can find just as many horners with negroid features--so what?!? Again, East Euros look nothing like us Germanics either and many of them, Caucasians, have kinky curly nappy hair (some Gypsies, Basque, Romanians, Italians, Jews, red-haired Irishmen) and many Caucasians have round noses and full lips--only us Germanics have the keenest features most often! Whether the Danes are playing horners, Southeast Africans, West Africans or Central Africans,African-Americans, Afro Brazilians, Afro Caribbean in rugby or fodbold, Europeans will hurl bananas on the field and call all of you the SAME derogatory names. Sad, but true!
KidStranglehold: ^^LOL! All I am saying is you keep thinking bw with straight hair need weave, when thats not the case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7EiYMzqYkA

With afro texture hair you can have any type of style. Did you know the Ancient Egyptians used chemicals to straighten their hair?
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0305440311002743

I use to talk to this Egyptian guy and he said most of modern Egyptians have curly hair...While tightly curled to kinky type hair is most common among native Egyptians, wavy hair among native Egyptians actually occurs most often in the SOUTH especially in southern Upper Egypt. And is actually most common among NUBIANS!!! Who are the blackest group in Egypt.

Anyways I don't really care about straight or non straight hair. Just educating you. wink
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 1:43am On May 27, 2013
^ lmao

somali people are known for havin soft hair lol

infact thats one of the ways i can tell between a somali and a negro

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by ShangosAxe91: 8:35am On Jul 18, 2014
Lol I can't stop laughing at these comments in this thread. I am AA and I see self hatred exists across the Atlantic and back .Honestly the people of Somalia look black to me but they consider themselves different because of hair and facial features lol .thats like saying that black people from Mississippi look different from black people in Texas or Louisiana.the whole thing about features is a weak argument because My family is filled with fair skinned AA's with Scotch-Irish Ancestry with red to coco brown and soft curly or loose and wavy hair though me and my mother Are of a darker cafe brown color .at one point my hair was a copper color and my eyes are of a deep brown color .the point is that with all that Scotch-Irish ancestry we are Still black .I would be laughed at if i went into a room and stopped calling myself AA and said that i am white and Scotch-Irish .I will give u a moment to acknowledge the laughter ....that is what a Somali person with fair or dark skin or loose or curly hair will be greeted with If they say they are Arab .Of course you are free to Acknowledge your ancestry but never act as if you are not black when visibly everyone can see it you'd look foolish as any self hating black AA ,Caribbean,African etc should.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
ShangosAxe91: Lol I can't stop laughing at these comments in this thread. I am AA and I see self hatred exists across the Atlantic and back .Honestly the people of Somalia look black to me but they consider themselves different because of hair and facial features lol .thats like saying that black people from Mississippi look different from black people in Texas or Louisiana.the whole thing about features is a weak argument because My family is filled with fair skinned AA's with Scotch-Irish Ancestry with red to coco brown and soft curly or loose and wavy hair though me and my mother Are of a darker cafe brown color .at one point my hair was a copper color and my eyes are of a deep brown color .the point is that with all that Scotch-Irish ancestry we are Still black. I would be laughed at if i went into a room and stopped calling myself AA and said that i am white and Scotch-Irish .I will give u a moment to acknowledge the laughter ....that is what a Somali person with fair skin or loose or curly hair will be greeted with If they say they are Arab Of course you are free to Acknowledge your ancestry but never act as if you are not black when visibly everyone can see it you'd look foolish as any self hating black AA ,Caribbean,African etc should.

Black people from Texas don't look different from those in Louisiana for the simple reason that they're all, originally, from the same region. Black American "diversity" can't really be compared to that of Africa.

Your Scotch-Irish-AA analogy makes no sense either seeing as you're mixed. There's nothing laughable about accepting your full background for what it is. On the other hand, although I happen to possess the features you mentioned, the bolded remains groundless -we're not Arab, but an ethnic, indigenous African group. There's no way in hell I'd present myself as the Arab I am not, nor do I primarily present myself as "Black" over my specific ethnic heritage.

How about I present myself as I am - a Somali [American]. That's how it is. How it should be. smiley

Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by axum: 4:53am On Jul 20, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Black people from Texas don't look different from those in Louisiana for the simple reason that they're all, originally, from the same region. Black American "diversity" can't really be compared to that of Africa.

Your Scotch-Irish-AA analogy makes no sense either seeing as you're mixed. There's nothing laughable about accepting your full background for what it is. On the other hand, although I happen to possess the features you mentioned, the bolded remains groundless -we're not Arab, but an ethnic, indigenous African group. There's no way in hell I'd present myself as the Arab I am not, nor do I primarily present myself as "Black" over my specific ethnic heritage.

How about I present myself as I am - a Somali [American]. That's how it is. How it should be. smiley

Peace.

These Bantus want you to claim Niggggggger, so that they can feel proud about themselves. When Somalis/Ethios claim their Cushitic ancestry which is different than Bantus, these Negroids try to say we are Arab, not knowing that the majority of history between Cushitic and Arabs was us controlling them, us giving them sanctuary to practice their religion.

They are mentally enslaved, they have no background or history to be proud of, so they go around stealing other peoples history. These people still wear wigs and run after the people who enslaved, and kidnapped them, and killed their forefathers.

You not need explain yourself, they will never understand. They don't even see the logic in their own words. They say they are black, but fail to consider who first called them that, and forget to mention that the Europeans who labeled them Negroids, labeled Somalis/Ethios as Hamitic aka Aethiopoid.

1 Like

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 5:15am On Jul 20, 2014
^ K, that's enough. You're completely deluded wallahi
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by axum: 5:22am On Jul 20, 2014
EnlightenedSoul: ^ K, that's enough. You're completely deluded wallahi

Come on, you know deep down you know the truth.

Why else would these desperate losers, who we have nothing in common with try to claim us?
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by ShangosAxe91: 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Peace.

I respect you for ameeting though it was not solely directed at Somali people in particular and I will admit I did a Pisa poor job of wording that but I was speaking of the somali people who boldly ID as Arab which is their choice to do so .but as far as the black people from the same region having the same ancestry it gets a Bit tricky down south vs the north ,east and west .seeing as how the south Mississippi in general was once a hot bed For Chinese laborers who were tricked into working the mines and other forms of manual labor .with that being said many in my area of the U.S. Have east Asian ancestry as well ,example Oprah and May Jameson and many others ,while people in Louisiana tend to have everything from African, French creole, Spanish and Native American ancestry but none the less we come from the same core people "Africans" .And you are correct we AAs are a mixed race people but the only group of people even closely unmixed linked to Africans are the Gullah Geechee who come in at a Wopping 90 to 99% Sub Saharan African seeing as how they literally escaped slavery by fleeing into the low country swamps where they preserved their culture,language and traditions .
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by sgzewdie: 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
I understand and respect the fact that Somalians identify themselves as a Somali and Eritreans identify as Eritreans as I identify as an Ethiopian (habesha). But I don't see what any one from any of this groups have against being BLACK. I see it more like a specification.

Example- I am black, more specifically I am an African, more specifically I am an Ethiopian and I can even mention my specific tribe to people who know of it. But just because I am of a certain tribe, it doesn't mean I'm not an Ethiopian and not an African and not black.

AAs use no other term than BLACK to identify themselves, because unlike us they don't know what country they are from and that is not their fault but the fault of the ones who enslaved them. I don't see why people hate on others who were brutally taken advantage of and praise or take the side of those that hurt them.

Also, it is funny when Somalians PROUDLY say that they have Arab in them, as if it is an achievement. it is like an African American who was mixed in with the white people who enslaved his or her people and still see him or her as nothing more than their demented view of "black" going on proudly ranting about having a white blood in them.

To Somalians-
You people DO know that the reason you are mixed in with Arabs is because they participated in the slavery of your people right?
And that no Arab would say that you are them because you look different from them, so it is not an achievement that you were mixed in with Arabs.

So . . . to everyone who is black but doesn't what to claim it because you look different, pick and chose your sides very carefully. Would you rather be a part of
1. The good people who were taken advantage of because of their kinds (Somalians, Eritreans, most other Africans and African Americans), who see you as their brother/sister the second they lay eyes on you.
or
2. The evil and deceptive ones who took advantage of them (most Caucasian countries) that look at you lowly, because no matter how "different" you may look from other black people, to them you are the same thing as the degraded view they have of any black person.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by sgzewdie: 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
somalia8:

wow. you have a problem that you cant even see. your arguing with 100 million people in the horn of africa who look difffrent than black people. and your made cause they chose to call themselves their ethnicity.

i am much closer to an arab muslim than a somali christian. the majority of blacks are not muslim and dont have my culture nor my look or history.

you are the ones who have been brain washed. somalis never were owned as slaves and only met whites since world war 1. we have had slaves who we called black for hundreds of years. and black is a social term. in america black means diffrent than what it means in brazil or east africa. black is a color, with no history, language.

go learn what you are and stop hiding under a color, better yet stop going around judging horners who are older than you and your black race.

Actually, different sections of Somalia were colonized by Egypt (for 5 years), half and half by Italy and England for a long time, hack even Ethiopia participated in the process. How do you think we ended up with our section of part of your previous country (Somali region)? Although we didn't take them as slaves like other white people and even Arabs did, but as a part of OUR free people. So by definition, for the most part, Somalians were enslaved!
And the idea that you "had slaves that you called black" weather it is true or not is not something you should be proud of but rather be ashamed of for the wicked doing of your people, as same was done to them. No human being should live in bondage and that is everything we Ethiopians stand for. So rarely or in a small scale did slavery happen in Ethiopia. Read your history carefully, that is why your religion that you value so much lives to exist today, because we were the only nation that accepted Arab Muslims and gave them EQUAL shelter while they were being killed ever where else, including there own countries because they were different. But they were more different than us, we were a BLACK CHRISTIAN country and they were ARAB MUSLIMS and we still gave them EQUAL RIGHTS.
Also, you may feel that you relate to an Arab Muslim based on your religion and culture but we are speaking of race and not culture here. They may respect and identify with you as a Muslim but when it comes to your race they still view you as you are, A BLACK PERSON.

I respect the fact that you have pride in your ethnicity and heritage but PLEASE get your facts and mind set straight.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by ArtanK(m): 11:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
sgzewdie:
I understand and respect the fact that Somalians identify themselves as a Somali and Eritreans identify as Eritreans as I identify as an Ethiopian (habesha). But I don't see what any one from any of this groups have against being BLACK. I see it more like a specification.

Example- I am black, more specifically I am an African, more specifically I am an Ethiopian and I can even mention my specific tribe to people who know of it. But just because I am of a certain tribe, it doesn't mean I'm not an Ethiopian and not an African and not black.

AAs use no other term than BLACK to identify themselves, because unlike us they don't know what country they are from and that is not their fault but the fault of the ones who enslaved them. I don't see why people hate on others who were brutally taken advantage of and praise or take the side of those that hurt them.

Also, it is funny when Somalians PROUDLY say that they have Arab in them, as if it is an achievement. it is like an African American who was mixed in with the white people who enslaved his or her people and still see him or her as nothing more than their demented view of "black" going on proudly ranting about having a white blood in them.

To Somalians-
You people DO know that the reason you are mixed in with Arabs is because they participated in the slavery of your people right?
And that no Arab would say that you are them because you look different from them, so it is not an achievement that you were mixed in with Arabs.

So . . . to everyone who is black but doesn't what to claim it because you look different, pick and chose your sides very carefully. Would you rather be a part of
1. The good people who were taken advantage of because of their kinds (Somalians, Eritreans, most other Africans and African Americans), who see you as their brother/sister the second they lay eyes on you.
or
2. The evil and deceptive ones who took advantage of them (most Caucasian countries) that look at you lowly, because no matter how "different" you may look from other black people, to them you are the same thing as the degraded view they have of any black person.

What makes you think that we share Somalia8's sentiment? Did you even bother reading through this thread?

So to sgzewdie:
We are not mixed, you are the mixed one here (assuming you're Habesha.

1. Egypt never colonised Somalia or any Somali territory. Ethiopia ended up with the Ogaden because of the coward Haile Selassie who begged the British to weaken the Somalis by granting him that region. Par la grâce de Dieu, it will be free one day.

2. I don't want to state the obvious, but we only share a religion with the Arabs. Somalis have never been enslaved by Arabs or any other race and it is plain dumbb to say that we are a bastardd nation born from slavery and rape. Google is indeed your gewadegna.

4 Likes

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 23, 2014
ArtanK:

What makes you think that we share Somalia8's sentiment? Did you even bother reading through this thread?

So to sgzewdie:
We are not mixed, you are the mixed one here (assuming you're Habesha.

1. Egypt never colonised Somalia or any Somali territory. Ethiopia ended up with the Ogaden because of the coward Haile Selassie who begged the British to weaken the Somalis by granting him that region. Par la grâce de Dieu, it will be free one day.

2. I don't want to state the obvious, but we only share a religion with the Arabs. Somalis have never been enslaved by Arabs or any other race and it is plain dumbb to say that we are a bastardd nation born from slavery and rape. Google is indeed your gewadegna.

Geez, what an 'argument' tho. So you speak Amarigna now, or what? tongue

1 Like

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by ArtanK(m): 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Geez, what an 'argument' tho. So you speak Amarigna now, or what? tongue

No lol I only know a few words. Do you speak it?
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by axum: 12:27am On Oct 24, 2014
ArtanK:

I speak it only when am cummming. embarassed
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by ArtanK(m): 12:47am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

I speak it only when am cummming. embarassed

I don't swing that way so I don't need to know this.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by axum: 12:50am On Oct 24, 2014
ArtanK:

I don't swing that way so I don't need to know this.

Speaking of swinging, why don't you swing from a tree and join your Bantu friends. grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by ArtanK(m): 1:05am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

Speaking of swinging, why don't you swing from a tree and join your Bantu friends. grin

I'll make you disappear again, is that what you want?

1 Like

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by axum: 1:17am On Oct 24, 2014
ArtanK:

I'll make you disappear again, is that what you want?

Disappear, have you been taking magic classes? Cajiib, a Majertaine will say anything these days.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 2:07am On Oct 24, 2014
ArtanK:

Nah, the same lol. I know quite a bit more Tigrigna from being exposed to it.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by axum: 2:30am On Oct 24, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Nah, the same lol. I know quite a bit more Tigrigna from being exposed to it.

I miss you. smiley
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by ArtanK(m): 2:33am On Oct 24, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Nah, the same lol. I know a bit more Tigrigna from being exposed to it.

You love your Tigrinya people eh?
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 2:57am On Oct 24, 2014
ArtanK:

You love your Tigrinya people eh?

Wah, my Tigrinya people? tongue But yes, those I know personally I can vouch for, and do love.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo / Real Hausa Native Names And Their Meanings / Strange Scenes From Coronation Of Oba In Benin Kingdom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.