Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,040 members, 7,810,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? - Culture (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (95363 Views)

Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians / Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 16, 2013
somalia9: being muslim doesnt mean yourrelatd to somali ofcourse

but am saying it is well known that fulani people are nomads and even they will tell you they have wandered all from east africa.......thus u see the fulani who are pure who look horner and the ones who mixed with negroids look ugly.

but my point still stands that all you guys are ugly monkeys who use a few light ones to compete with horners lol

LMAO!!! What a fail argument...Stop trying to act like I am trying to compete with horners when horners are not even the lightest Africans...The Khoisan people take that title.

[img]http://www.amoeba.com/dynamic-images/blog/Eric_B/YoungSanWoman[/img]

As for narrow noses...The oldest date of narrow features are found in Kenya and Tanzania. NOT the horn...Sorry. cry

As for curly/straight hair. That can be found throughout some populations in Africa. Even certain ethic groups in Uganda. Curly/straight hair was not originally found in horners, but in Northern Nubian/Egypt most likely. Stop acting like Horners were the original people of those characteristics.

But more importantly...

These people from Darfur carry E1b1b1 to the max.
[img]http://www.janpronk.nl/image/Geneinaornei094.jpg[/img]
Horners and other East Africans carry Elb1b...Just look at the map!!! grin grin grin

Not only that, but those people from Darfur do in fact speak Afro-Asiatic. Say hello to your brethren!!! cool

Meanwhile Fulani people carry E1b1a to the max...

Look where E1b1a is mostly found Somalia9... grin grin grin

Also Fulani people DO NOT speak Afro-Asiatic, but Niger-Congo. And being a nomad doesn't mean anything.

Also...

KidStranglehold:

Negroid only correlates with Phenotype. IDK why you're trying to correlate it genetically. As a Somali, you should be specific as to what Ethiopians you are talking about, because there Ethiopian ethic groups that have 'Negroid' features.

Again Negroid is a flawed term. I'll give you a little test. And I want only YOU to answer it.

Which one of the following pictures are NOT African?

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

Again which one is NOT African? Which one does not belong? Which one is not RELATED to Africans? Again I want ONLY somalia9 to answer this. Only him...

^^^Why are you keep ignoring this question? cool

Which one is not African? A,B,C,D or E?
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2013
africa is a continent u bimbo.....

a white, black, arab can be african. jesus christ lord have mercy,
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2013
somalia9: africa is a continent u bimbo.....

a white, black, arab can be african. jesus christ lord have mercy,

Nice dodge, nice good one though. But that is not my point. I'm not talking socially? You must be that pirate guy...If so, when I first joined I clearly said to you I don't care if you don't consider yourself black, because 'black' is just a social term that is not genetically defined. When talking about genetics. We refrain from using terms such as black, white and even your favorite term 'Negroid'.

KidStranglehold:

Negroid only correlates with Phenotype. IDK why you're trying to correlate it genetically. As a Somali, you should be specific as to what Ethiopians you are talking about, because there Ethiopian ethic groups that have 'Negroid' features.

Again Negroid is a flawed term. I'll give you a little test. And I want only YOU to answer it.

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

Again which one is NOT African? Which one does not belong? Which one is not RELATED to Africans? Again I want ONLY somalia9 to answer this. Only him...

To make it simple for you yet again. Which one is not genetically African...Or 'Negroid'...Since you think Negroid is synonymous with Africans and genetics. grin grin grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Nice dodge, nice good one though. But that is not my point. I'm not talking socially? You must be that pirate guy...If so, when I first joined I clearly said to you I don't care if you don't consider yourself black, because 'black' is just a social term that is not genetically defined. When talking about genetics. We refrain from using terms such as black, white and even your favorite term 'Negroid'.

To make it simple for you yet again. Which one is not genetically African...Or 'Negroid'...Since you think Negroid is synonymous with Africans and genetics. grin grin grin

my god you are retaaaarded. Anyone can be african, am african and am SOMALI.

using borderline people who makeup a low percentage of those on the continent for your vain purposes only shows you admire the SOMALI, ETHIOPIAN, ERITREAN people.

Grow up and stop riding on the back of people who when they mix with your people come out ugly.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 16, 2013
somalia9:

my god you are retaaaarded. Anyone can be african, am african and am SOMALI.

using borderline people who makeup a low percentage of those on the continent for your vain purposes only shows you admire the SOMALI, ETHIOPIAN, ERITREAN people.

Grow up and stop riding on the back of people who when they mix with your people come out ugly.

Again it seems you are having a hard time comprehending what I am saying or just avoiding what I am saying all together. I KNOW ANYONE CAN BE AFRICAN! Like those white people in South Africa. But the FACT is those white South Africans don't carry indigenous Africans genes and their ancestry is NOT from the continent of Africa. For the last time, I am NOT speaking socially, but genetically. Which is why I am refraining from using terms such as black, white, Negroid and Caucasoid. Stop projecting things onto me like I am obsess with Horners or narrow features. I am basically educating you on how freaking features/phenotype does not have ANYTHING to do with genetics. Again I do NOT CARE about Horner features...Stop projecting things onto me, since you have no argument...

I KNOW African is NOT synousmous with black, since black is only a social term. The Fula people are called white by other Africans, but they are no different from those Africans that call them white. Since both groups carry high frenquences of e1b1a.

KidStranglehold:

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

^^^Again which answer does NOT have indigenous African genes? cool

One of those in pictures do not carry NO African genes at all. Is it A,B,C,D or E? A little kid can answer this question.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Again it seems you are having a hard time comprehending what I am saying or just avoiding what I am saying all together. I KNOW ANYONE CAN BE AFRICAN! Like those white people in South Africa. But the FACT is those white South Africans doen't carry indigenous Africans genes and their ancestry is NOT from the continent of Africa. For the last time, I am NOT speaking socially, but genetically. Which is why I am refraining from using terms such as black, white, Negroid and Caucasoid. Stop projecting things onto me like I am obsess with Horners or narrow features. I am basically educating you on how freaking features/phenotype does not have ANYTHING to do with genetics. Again I do NOT CARE about Horner features...Stop projecting things onto me, since you have no argument...

I KNOW African is NOT synousmous with black, since black is only a social term. The Fula people are called white by other Africans, but they are no different from those Africans that call them white. Since both groups carry high frenquences of e1b1a.

^^^Again which answer does NOT have indigenous African genes? cool

One of those in pictures do not carry NO African genes at all. Is it A,B,C,D or E? A little kid can answer this question.

u seriously have issues.....none of them look like the typical negroid that i see 99 percent of the time. if thats what you want to hear than lets go down that pathway as its much easier to navigate.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2013
somalia9:

u seriously have issues.....none of them look like the typical negroid that i see 99 percent of the time. if thats what you want to hear than lets go down that pathway as its much easier to navigate.

You have comprehensions problems. That's not the question that I am asking. I'm asking which one does NOT CARRY INDIGENOUS AFRICAN GENES. Again Negroid is NOT genetically defined and neither is black. Which one DOES NOT carry African genes at all? Its only ONE of them in the pics that does not carry African genes at all...Which one? A,B,C,D or E? Its not that complex really...-__-
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2013
D looks least negroid, she looks like a somali girl.

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 16, 2013
Thank you for finally answering my question/test Somalia9. Now was it that difficult? wink

But sadly your answer is incorrect...The girl in answer D is a Siwa Berber. They do in fact carry African genes. And their looks are native to Africa, especially the environment they live in.

The Siwa Berbers are closest to the ORIGINAL Berbers.

From their own mouth..

"We originate from the North African Berber tribes known as Amazigh. We are the Siwan Berbers. Because of our geographical ISOLATION we have remained relatively UNCHANGED."
http://www.siwaoasis.com/siwa_culture.html

"Their Practices which are African in Character have not changed for years..

Siwan's are warm friendly people who will say hello and let you on your way. The children are friendly and 'What is your name" will be ringing in your ears on a return to the Villa from wondering around the back streets of the town. Walk further away from the market area and you will become the focus of interest with the level of "what is your name!" increasing with every 100 m walked. They are great people and very different from the rest of Egypt. They are more african in their ways and they do not constantly hassle you for money like most other places in Egypt. Any offer of a trip to their garden or house for tea is genuine and you will be welcome as long as you like."

http://www.somewheredifferent.com/siwa/siwa-locals.html

More Importantly....

Their DNA links them to East Africa(Where the Berber Language originated in the first place)

The mitochondrial DNA variation of 295 Berber-speakers from Morocco (Asni, Bouhria and Figuig) and the Egyptian oasis of Siwa was evaluated by sequencing a portion of the control region (including HVS-I and part of HVS-II) and surveying haplogroup-specific coding region markers. Our findings show that the Berber mitochondrial pool is characterized by an overall high frequency of Western Eurasian haplogroups, a somehow lower frequency of sub-Saharan L lineages, and a significant (but differential) presence of North African haplogroups U6 and M1, thus occupying an intermediate position between European and sub-Saharan populations in PCA analysis. A clear and significant genetic differentiation between the Berbers from Maghreb and Egyptian Berbers was also observed. The first are related to European populations as shown by haplogroup H1 and V frequencies, whereas the latter share more affinities with East African and Nile Valley populations as indicated by the high frequency of M1 and the presence of L0a1, L3i, L4*, and L4b2 lineages. Moreover, haplogroup U6 was not observed in Siwa. We conclude that the origins and maternal diversity of Berber populations are old and complex, and these communities bear genetic characteristics resulting from various events of gene flow with surrounding and migrating populations.

Now...I am not saying they are black...Since YOU think that I think that Africans are synonymous with black. But that fact is Siwa carry high frequencies of NATIVE African genes.

Your correct answer would be answer C.

That boy is from the Andaman islands and his type of people are genetically DISTANT from Africans. More distant from Africans than Europeans and Near Easterners. He has no African genes at all, yet he has 'Negroid' features. So why is he not related to Africans? You see Somalia9, this was a trick question...Phenotypes like Negroid are NOT genetically definted. Africans are NOT the only people who have 'Negroid' features.

More people from the Andaman islands...

^^^Those people are NOT African, yet Negroid...Why?
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2013
KidStranglehold: Thank you for finally answering my question/test Somalia9. Now was it that difficult? wink

But sadly your answer is incorrect...The girl in answer D is a Siwa Berber. They do in fact carry African genes. And their looks are native to Africa, especially the environment they live in.

The Siwa Berbers are closest to the ORIGINAL Berbers.

From their own mouth..

"We originate from the North African Berber tribes known as Amazigh. We are the Siwan Berbers. Because of our geographical ISOLATION we have remained relatively UNCHANGED."
http://www.siwaoasis.com/siwa_culture.html

"Their Practices which are African in Character have not changed for years..

Siwan's are warm friendly people who will say hello and let you on your way. The children are friendly and 'What is your name" will be ringing in your ears on a return to the Villa from wondering around the back streets of the town. Walk further away from the market area and you will become the focus of interest with the level of "what is your name!" increasing with every 100 m walked. They are great people and very different from the rest of Egypt. They are more african in their ways and they do not constantly hassle you for money like most other places in Egypt. Any offer of a trip to their garden or house for tea is genuine and you will be welcome as long as you like."

http://www.somewheredifferent.com/siwa/siwa-locals.html

More Importantly....

Their DNA links them to East Africa(Where the Berber Language originated in the first place)

The mitochondrial DNA variation of 295 Berber-speakers from Morocco (Asni, Bouhria and Figuig) and the Egyptian oasis of Siwa was evaluated by sequencing a portion of the control region (including HVS-I and part of HVS-II) and surveying haplogroup-specific coding region markers. Our findings show that the Berber mitochondrial pool is characterized by an overall high frequency of Western Eurasian haplogroups, a somehow lower frequency of sub-Saharan L lineages, and a significant (but differential) presence of North African haplogroups U6 and M1, thus occupying an intermediate position between European and sub-Saharan populations in PCA analysis. A clear and significant genetic differentiation between the Berbers from Maghreb and Egyptian Berbers was also observed. The first are related to European populations as shown by haplogroup H1 and V frequencies, whereas the latter share more affinities with East African and Nile Valley populations as indicated by the high frequency of M1 and the presence of L0a1, L3i, L4*, and L4b2 lineages. Moreover, haplogroup U6 was not observed in Siwa. We conclude that the origins and maternal diversity of Berber populations are old and complex, and these communities bear genetic characteristics resulting from various events of gene flow with surrounding and migrating populations.

Now...I am not saying they are black...Since YOU think that I think that Africans are synonymous with black. But that fact is Siwa carry high frequencies of NATIVE African genes.

Your correct answer would be answer C.

That boy is from the Andaman islands and his type of people are genetically DISTANT from Africans. More distant from Africans than Europeans and Near Easterners. He has no African genes at all, yet he has 'Negroid' features. So why is he not related to Africans? You see Somalia9, this was a trick question...Phenotypes like Negroid are NOT genetically definted. Africans are NOT the only people who have 'Negroid' features.

More people from the Andaman islands...

^^^Those people are NOT African, yet Negroid...Why?

because africa is a continent and negroid is genetics dumb a55

why did you stop your point when i said the girl who looks somali is the least likely to be negroid...lmao

african genetics means nothing.....somalis are native to africa so are other horners......your logic is flawed......flawed as your idea of why someone cant be african but negroid...lol

africa is a continent.....anyone can be african....so african genes means anyone in africa...lmao......plz just stop before you make a bigger fool of yoruself...lol
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2013
somalia9:

because africa is a continent and negroid is genetics dumb a55

why did you stop your point when i said the girl who looks somali is the least likely to be negroid...lmao

No you idiot! grin grin grin

The point of this lesson was Negroid features has NOTHING TO DO WITH GENETICS! But different eviroments, diet and climates. There is no such thing as Negroid genes in your twisted disturb mind! grin grin grin

Why doesn't this Nigerian women have a 'Negroid' nose? grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2013
KidStranglehold:

No you idiot! grin grin grin

The point of this lesson was Negroid features has NOTHING TO DO WITH GENETICS! But different eviroments, diet and climates. There is no such thing as Negroid genes in your twisted disturb mind! grin grin grin

Why doesn't this Nigerian women have a 'Negroid' nose? grin

i swear your a moooron.....

negroid features has to do with genetics......lol

if a nigerian male and female came to europe and had a baby are you saying the baby would be white, cause whites live in europe.....

your a mooron.....just stop.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2013
somalia9:

african genetics means nothing.....somalis are native to africa so are other horners......your logic is flawed......flawed as your idea of why someone cant be african but negroid...lol
You just deflated your argument! If horners are native to Africa, than that would mean they carry Native African genes! You fool!grin

somalia9:
africa is a continent.....anyone can be african....so african genes means anyone in africa...lmao......plz just stop before you make a bigger fool of yoruself...lol

Stop bringing up Africa is a continent due to your desperation of losing this argument. I know anyone can be African you fool. African genes does NOT mean anyone can be African, but THOSE indigenous to Africa. If a black person is born in the UK and he is a 'black British', does that black person carry European genes? F**k no! grin

Your argument and dreams of horner supremacy has been ripped a part!
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2013
KidStranglehold:
You just deflated your argument! If horners are native to Africa, than that would mean they carry Native African genes! You fool!grin

Stop bringing up Africa is a continent due to your desperation of losing this argument. I know anyone can be African you fool. African genes does NOT mean anyone can be African, but THOSE indigenous to Africa. If a black person is born in the UK and he is a 'black British', does that black person carry European genes? F**k no! grin

Your argument and dreams of horner supremacy has been ripped a part!

there is a reason why i quote you, so that others can see these posts so you wont delete them....

negroid genese i understand, because people who live in america have them despite them being here for 500 years.....even with some admixture they look negroid

while somalis, ethiopians who have been in africa for thousands of years look different than those in nigeria, ghana, why is that?
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 16, 2013
somalia9:

i swear your a moooron.....

negroid features has to do with genetics......lol

if a nigerian male and female came to europe and had a baby are you saying the baby would be white, cause whites live in europe.....

your a mooron.....just stop.

LMAO!!! More desperation from your silly arse. For specific features to come into play, it takes a LONG TIME. Pale skin did not always exist.

Pale skin didn't always exist in Europeans or the world. Pale skin arose in Europeans because it was NEEDED for their environment. For white skin to evolve...It doesn't happen over night.

You have been owned! cool
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 6:58pm On Apr 16, 2013
KidStranglehold:

LMAO!!! More desperation from your silly arse. For specific features to come into play, it takes a LONG TIME. Pale skin did not always exist.

Pale skin didn't always exist in Europeans or the world. Pale skin arose in Europeans because it was NEEDED for their environment. For white skin to evolve...It doesn't happen over night.

You have been owned! cool

people look the way they do over thousands and thousands of years.....unless you wanna stick around another 10 thousands years to see how you guys look.....

its fair genes are important. thats why you see negroids that are not in africa for more than 3000 years and are still looking like negroids unless they mixed with others....

Am glad am somali, i dont have to look like a gorilla like you.

smile and be happy and accept how god has created you instead of trying to be something your people are not, throw the weaves off, and stop worshipping non negroids.

even sadder the negroid men have low self esteem and run after light skin women, and if they can find a obese white women they will trip over themselves to get it.......

how sad.

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2013
somalia9:

there is a reason why i quote you, so that others can see these posts so you wont delete them....
ROFLMAO!!!By do that you're making it worse for yourself. grin

somalia9:
negroid genese i understand, because people who live in america have them despite them being here for 500 years.....even with some admixture they look negroid

while somalis, ethiopians who have been in africa for thousands of years look different than those in nigeria, ghana, why is that?

I already told your dumba$$ that environment and climate plays an effect. These are your brethren Somalia9.

They like your Somalia bretherns both carry E1b1b1...

Yet they don't look like you. grin Why ignore your brothers?

500 years is not enough for the environment to play an effect on phenotype. Here is a link that confirms environments play a role on phenotypes.
http://classes.biology.ucsd.edu/bild1.SU1.07/documents/BILD1-Lect14.pdf

And again the early Europeans didn't orginally look like modern day Europeans.

So there you go. smiley

And I already shown you West/Central Africans with narrow noses! And prove that there is a Negroid gene...If you can. wink

OWNED!
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2013
you know very well only 1 percent have straight nose....lol

this is sad

KidStranglehold:
ROFLMAO!!!By do that you're making it worse for yourself. grin

I already told your dumba$$ that environment and climate plays an effect. These are your brethren Somalia9.

They like your Somalia bretherns both carry E1b1b1...

Yet they don't look like you. grin Why ignore your brothers?

500 years is not enough for the environment to play an effect on phenotype. Here is a link that confirms environments play a role on phenotypes.
http://classes.biology.ucsd.edu/bild1.SU1.07/documents/BILD1-Lect14.pdf

And again the early Europeans didn't orginally look like modern day Europeans.

So there you go. smiley

And I already shown you West/Central Africans with narrow noses! And prove that there is a Negroid gene...If you can. wink

OWNED!
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 16, 2013
somalia9:

people look the way they do over thousands and thousands of years.....unless you wanna stick around another 10 thousands years to see how you guys look.....

its fair genes are important. thats why you see negroids that are not in africa for more than 3000 years and are still looking like negroids unless they mixed with others....

Am glad am somali, i dont have to look like a gorilla like you.

smile and be happy and accept how god has created you instead of trying to be something your people are not, throw the weaves off, and stop worshipping non negroids.

even sadder the negroid men have low self esteem and run after light skin women, and if they can find a obese white women they will trip over themselves to get it.......

how sad.

LAMO!!! Look at you going off topic since you are desperate and have no argument. This has nothing to do with me worshiping Narrow Features or wanting a horner women. But the fact that you keep thinking that Negroid is genetically defined! grin grin grin

Stop projecting things onto me, because you are desperate.

I like my NEW world girls.

With a booty...A gift your old world horner girls do not have... cry
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2013
KidStranglehold:

LAMO!!! Look at you going off topic since you are desperate and have no argument. This has nothing to do with me worshiping Narrow Features or wanting a horner women. But the fact that you keep thinking that Negroid is genetically defined! grin grin grin

Stop projecting things onto me, because you are desperate.

I like my NEW world girls.

With a booty...A gift your old world horner girls do not have... cry

is this what it has come down to seriously booooty? lmao

so you view your women for only sexuaaal purposes......somali women have everything its only because of our religion and culture that we are modest

imagine the people with the best hair subsaharan africa are the ones who cover it up.....lol the irony

its you who goes around showing me lightskin negroids and telling me that all negroids look like them....and judging from the history of slavery and the obsession you guys have for whites features and those wigs you put on.....sad case of low self esteem

somalis dont put fake hair one like 90 percent of negroids....this is true and sad.

and you posted a girl in her underwear....is that the kind of women you would marry....lmao.....what a culture of decadence

i will stick to this somali angel who repsects herself and covers up rather than a streeth hoooker whos a55 is online for everyone to see

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2013
I'd rather take this fine a$$ Tanzania baddy girl over those whacka$$ horner girls!
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2013
somalia9:

is this what it has come down to seriously booooty? lmao

so you view your women for only sexuaaal purposes......somali women have everything its only because of our religion and culture that we are modest

I'm only 19. grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2013
Smh yall tripping.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2013
KidStranglehold: I'd rather take this fine a$$ Tanzania baddy girl over those whacka$$ horner girls!

i'll take this somali angel over that ugly man you posten with her fake weave.

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2013
Negroid features are actually cute. Just look at this South African goddess.

^^She looks cute with her nice lips and cute button nose. wink
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 7:20pm On Apr 16, 2013
if you wanna start posting pictures, plz dont embaress yourself lol

you can post any negroid women from any county and i can post somali women that look 10x better, so i'll give you a tip , post women with real hair, but unfortunately those women will be biracial mixes, proving my point that no pure negroid can look good.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 7:20pm On Apr 16, 2013
KidStranglehold: Negroid features are actually cute. Just look at this South African goddess.

^^She looks cute with her nice lips and cute button nose. wink

lmaooooooooo
somalia9: if you wanna start posting pictures, plz dont embaress yourself lol

you can post any negroid women from any county and i can post somali women that look 10x better, so i'll give you a tip , post women with real hair, but unfortunately those women will be biracial mixes, proving my point that no pure negroid can look good.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2013
@kid you know the fulani are not all the same right? The woodabe for instance have origins in the east. They migrated into west africa and look more like horners.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2013
this thread will be epic like so many before it.

why is it easy to play these types of games with these negroids.

somali angel

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2013
*Kails*:
@kid you know the fulani are not all the same right? The woodabe for instance have origins in the east. They migrated into west africa and look more like horners.

plz no tips for him.......this thread will be legendary.......negroids will never admit their facination with horners, thus this will always be their weakness

posting fulanis who look horner to prove that west africans are good looking, how many things is wrong with that lol
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2013
Aye dios mio!

I want this Bantu Tanzania girl!

But not this stick of a Somali women.

^^^I would probably break her. cry cry cry
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 7:25pm On Apr 16, 2013
KidStranglehold: Aye dios mio!

I want this Bantu Tanzania girl!

But not this stick of a Somali women.

^^^I would probably break her. cry cry cry

considering that american black women are heavily obese, i bet they would all wish they looked somali, with our hair, our lean bodies, we look like noble people

wait.....is that man? wtf did you post my ni99a. lol

i can go down this road all day.....and i shall

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo / Real Hausa Native Names And Their Meanings / Strange Scenes From Coronation Of Oba In Benin Kingdom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.