Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? - Culture (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (95589 Views)

Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians / Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2013
Here we go with the damn pix..smh.

Lol...you guys are hilarious.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2013
*Kails*:
@kid you know the fulani are not all the same right? The woodabe for instance have origins in the east. They migrated into west africa and look more like horners.

Most of the Fulani's I were posting were from Cameroon. And which part of the East? The point is our Somali friend thinks Negroid is genetically defined. Most of the people in my pics were not even Fulani.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Most of the Fulani's I were posting were from Cameroon. And which part of the East? The point is our Somali friend thinks Negroid is genetically defined. Most of the people in my pics were not even Fulani.

kails plz stay out of this, i begg you.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2013
*Kails*:
Here we go with the damn pix..smh.

Lol...you guys are hilarious.

seems like you have seen my tricks to many times, well like you have said before my trolling does alot of good. lol
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
Lol kid i'll add my two cents later.
Im gonna stay on the side lines for now.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2013
*Kails*:
Lol kid i'll add my two cents later.
Im gonna stay on the side lines for now.

thanks dear. Now watch me run around cirlces and make this negorid slay himself.

So kid what makes negroids look good, is it the soft hair or the straight nose?
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2013
somalia9:

seems like you have seen my tricks to many times, well like you have said before my trolling does alot of good. lol

Waaay too many times. In fact its responsible for the death of this section lmao.

Anyway yall proceed.
This is entertaining.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2013
somalia9:

considering that american black women are heavily obese, i bet they would all wish they looked somali, with our hair, our lean bodies, we look like noble people

wait.....is that man? wtf did you post my ni99a. lol

i can go down this road all day.....and i shall

BRA! Dont even make me start posting my black American b*tches up in here! I have a stock pile of photos up that they will annihilate your Somali women!

I'd rather have my fat obese BA females than those stick skinny Somali girls, who I'll probably break in bed.

You need one of these...MADE IN AMERICA!

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2013
*Kails*:

Waaay too many times. In fact its responsible for the death of this section lmao.

Anyway yall proceed.
This is entertaining.

well they are responsible for their low self esteem, i only bring it out and show it them.....so are too lost to see it. some i have shown them the light...lmao
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Ahhhh. Gotcha.
I see. I wish u had the opportunity to meet/chat with fulaman...he had awesome videos about cameroonian fulanis. smiley
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2013
Stupid people, who cares? tongue
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2013
KidStranglehold:

BRA! Dont even make me start posting my black American b*tches up in here! I have a stock pile of photos up that they will annihilate your Somali women!

I'd rather have my fat obese BA females than those stick skinny Somali girls, who I'll probably break in bed.

You need one of these...MADE IN AMERICA!

before i say anything will anyone sitting on the bench watching this thread tell me how many things are wrong with this post?
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2013
this is the time to jump in kails.....tell him whats wrong with his post.....lol.....this is gonna be group therapy time. lmao
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2013
Nah im out of this one....just watching.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2013
*Kails*:

Ahhhh. Gotcha.
I see. I wish u had the opportunity to meet/chat with fulaman...he had awesome videos about cameroonian fulanis. smiley

Who was this fulaman? I have seen some fulani people on the internet.

But anyways go to a bomb shelter QUICKLY while I destroy my Somali brother. The radiation will kill you.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2013
somalia9:

before i say anything will anyone sitting on the bench watching this thread tell me how many things are wrong with this post?

What that their wearing weave? Who cares they still look better than your horner girls. cool

This Tanzania queen has no hair and she still looks badder than all the horn combined!

Get at me. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 16, 2013
Lol come on guys....there are beautiful women every where. This is just silly.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2013
1. u call ur women b1ches...how sad

2. you prove your women are only good to look at when they have no clothes on.

3. all those women are wearing weaves.

4. those pictures are not reflective of the average black women in america. 70 percent are obese

5. makeup and weaves does wonders
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2013
KidStranglehold:

What that their wearing weave? Who cares they still look better than your horner girls. cool

This Tanzania queen has no hair and she still looks badder than all the horn combined!

Get at me. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

there are like 45 countries that are negroid.....and this is what you posted....this is sad.....much worse than i already thought

come on ni99a

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2013
This Black American girl have short hair and they obliterates all of the horn.

EVERYONE GET TO A BOMB SHELTER NOW!
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2013
KidStranglehold: This Black American girl have short hair and they obliterates all of the horn.

EVERYONE GET TO A BOMB SHELTER NOW!

she may have short hair but its still fake....look at her hair texture, lmao this is sad

her hair is as fake as her eye lashes
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2013
somalia9: 1. u call ur women b1ches...how sad

2. you prove your women are only good to look at when they have no clothes on.

3. all those women are wearing weaves.

4. those pictures are not reflective of the average black women in america. 70 percent are obese

5. makeup and weaves does wonders

100% of Somali girls are skinny and look like this. cool cool

grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2013
somalia9:

she may have short hair but its still fake....look at her hair texture, lmao this is sad

her hair is as fake as her eye lashes

Still better looking than Somali women. grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2013
20 million somalis against 45 negroid nations..........lol.....this is sad......i would throw ethiopia on our side on this one but i believe the somali nation can handle this.

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2013
KidStranglehold:

100% of Somali girls are skinny and look like this. cool cool

grin

kails point out to this fool how many bantus are in this picture....lmao this is sad.

the ugliest one in that picture is bantu, the one in the yellow scarf

kid thanks for always helping me prove my point

by the way....those somali women in the 40's look way better than the average negorid who is obese.....despite these women being refugees they still look noble.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
Lmfao.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 7:54pm On Apr 16, 2013
*Kails*:
Lmfao.

lol......i always get a kick out of people like this morooon.....they only manage to prove my overall point...

am i not right kails....notice cameroon came in and just left....lmao....he knew what was up. lmao
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2013
This b*tch looks weird looking!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1065048_7892343944_73bf1e22f7_m_jpgf3beb6f6ac298b47a61ef4d84aec18e8

Naw you can have those old world looking girls you posted. Thanks but no thanks. wink

But I'll take this...

And...

This...

LOCK N LOAD MOTHAFUCKA!
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 16, 2013
somalia9:

lol......i always get a kick out of people like this morooon.....they only manage to prove my overall point...

How? grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 7:57pm On Apr 16, 2013
KidStranglehold: This b*tch looks weird looking!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1065048_7892343944_73bf1e22f7_m_jpgf3beb6f6ac298b47a61ef4d84aec18e8

Naw you can have those old world looking girls you posted. Thanks but no thanks. wink

But I'll take this...

And...

This...

LOCK N LOAD MOTHAFUCKA!

fake hair and distractions show beuty of blacks to those who are blind.......notice your black negroid women always show thier boooty......what does that say.....lmao

that somali girl is in traditional somali attire, she looks classy and a wifey type, she has real hair and has confidence, she represents the noble confidence of the somali people.\\
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2013
KidStranglehold:

How? grin

just keep doing your thing......only the intellegent know how you have been slaying yourself......
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2013
Im not gonna lie kid...those gals are hot.

But i have a twist...why dont both of u guys show women from both sides in their natural state.

Random women....

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Strange Scenes From Coronation Of Oba In Benin Kingdom. / 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You / Real Hausa Native Names And Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.