Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,963 members, 7,838,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) (6534 Views)

Caribbean Girl With The Nicest Lips! / Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans / Any Women On Here Dated A Caribbean Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) by 190theclown: 11:31am On Feb 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: thunder strike you , may someone kidnap u so that I will b able to take her back to Caneroon cool tongue

Your left scro-sac angry
E-diot angry
Go baq 2ur country you cameroon orangutan

1 Like

Re: South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 06, 2013
Cam-down cam-down scammer, I'm in my country grin
You want me to bail you out? undecided it sucks to b a drug dealer grin cheesy
Re: South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 06, 2013
You will be kidnapped if you quote me again.
Having say that enjoy your time with her, sooner or later a bomb will send you to the abyss -------->(destination) .........(fill in the blank)
Re: South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) by 190theclown: 5:43am On Feb 07, 2013
Phu-c-k off you stupid blood-clatt-leave my woman alone
Don't quote me ever again,
Goat angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. / MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! / My Boyfriend Of 8years Is Getting Married On Saturday To Another Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.