Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? (23580 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Mynd44: 4:26am On Dec 14, 2012
We should try to live our life not according to what other people think but accorfing to our rules. There are only two people who have the right to judge this woman and the is her husband and herself. If those two people agree that what she is wearing is okay, it is not in anyone's place to condem her.

You can talk about yourself and sy you cannot wear it or you won't like your wife wearing it but you can't stop her from wearing ot

3 Likes

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Nobody: 4:40am On Dec 14, 2012
she's a married woman she's entitled to dress how she wants,as long as she's not ur wife, u're wasting ur time debating it.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 14, 2012
agabaI23: If you have problem dressing like this, I won't marry you.

You can say something else about her thigh. It is far from being fat sweetie. That babe is curvy.
Is dat what u call curvy?(We talking about her thigh and not her hip)Lord Ve Mercy and FYI am married and try my possible best 2 b fashionable but its def. not like dis!Well like dey say,Different strokes 4 different folks!
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by roymary: 6:06am On Dec 14, 2012
Well, Annie could do better.
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Odunnu: 8:56am On Dec 14, 2012
Mavrick2012: sure,i know "21st century" and "civilizd" brotel stafs wilnt hav problem wit dis.lol
So we resort to name calling when our views are different? Sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by ektbear: 9:24am On Dec 14, 2012
If you got it, flaunt it..

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 14, 2012
She was at the event with her husband which means Tuface has no problem with it. Why are you then using panadol for someone else's headache? There is no universal right or wrong for a married woman, it depends on whatever she and her husband feel is appropraite.
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by deltaforce7(m): 9:54am On Dec 14, 2012
Indecent dressing is not good and should certainly be condemned. Our culture does not permit all these things that go by the name of fashion. With the importation of this lifestyle from yanky have come the alarming cases of rape and all manner of moral violations.You expose your dirty yansh they say na fashion.Mschewwww
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Goldieluks: 9:56am On Dec 14, 2012
pc guru: she's a married woman she's entitled to dress how she wants,as long as she's not ur wife, u're wasting ur time debating it.

Don't mind the aproko OP. If you want your wife to cover herself from head to toe. Do it and stop disturbing people's peace here

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Sarcoc: 10:06am On Dec 14, 2012
Primitive, dark age/ ancient people - What about how your wife dresses?? It's only fabric people!!! It say no more than the colour or prints on it.

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by dmcdad: 10:10am On Dec 14, 2012
A virtuous woman cannot be dressed in such a manner. If u must reveal any part of ur body, it should be within the confinement of ur home. Buh, when it comes to public activities, u need to be modest in ur dressing. All sensitive parts of ur body should be habilimented. A decent woman with dignity as a woman and high standard of morality, would not appear in such a way cuz it's Contra bonos more...
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by abe1: 10:20am On Dec 14, 2012
by the time she see other side of men she wouldn't try that again
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by oldlord(m): 10:21am On Dec 14, 2012
sexkillz: All i see is her bow legs. . .

Thou hath see well son of man
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by slap1(m): 10:22am On Dec 14, 2012
People forget that we have a culture that should not be eroded by civilization. I'm not complaining because she's not my wife, I'm bothered about the effects of such dressing. It sets bad example for our daughters, and it could make husbands 'salivate', which could lead to infidelity. . .which could also make the pro-civilization gals on Nairaland to open a men-are-dogs thread.
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by oldlord(m): 10:30am On Dec 14, 2012
Good people, wen did American way of life become our standard for living?, hw can foreign culture determine hw we live. pls let take d good side of civilization and discard all dis rubbish in d name of fashion. Any woman dressing in these form is either a harlot, single morher without respect or responsibility or a womam dat enjoy clubing with sugar son.
Critise oya sharpen ur knives and load ur gun to shot me. u may call me old skool but true is hard to believe. African let continue to export moral for living

4 Likes

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by sunnshyn(f): 10:31am On Dec 14, 2012
roymary: Well, Annie could do better.
Unfortunately, Annie NEVER seems to get it right!!
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by sugarcoatted(f): 10:34am On Dec 14, 2012
All of you judging her, especially the OP, how does it 'consigns' you
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by dmcdad: 10:37am On Dec 14, 2012
oldlord: Good people, wen did American way of life become our standard for living?, hw can foreign culture determine hw we live. pls let take d good side of civilization and discard all dis rubbish in d name of fashion. Any woman dressing in these form is either a harlot, single morher without respect or responsibility or a womam dat enjoy clubing with sugar son.
Critise oya sharpen ur knives and load ur gun to shot me. u may call me old skool but true is hard to believe. African let continue to export moral for living
Shoot u for what? For saying the right thing? Nah!
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:37am On Dec 14, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by EmmanuelUdom: 10:46am On Dec 14, 2012
Yes, if the husband permits it yES,
nne3870: no even if my husband approves of it, i won't wear something that reveals my thigh this much....
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by LesbianBoy(m): 11:10am On Dec 14, 2012
Any man who sees nothing wrong with his wife dressing like this when going out must be MAD as far as am concerned! Ask your self did you get her for free so why should other men be seeing 'things' that you paid for and that are meant for only your eyes alone RUBBISH!!! I have lost count on how many times i have seen the pant of all those married women who wear very short skirt! Me i can't allow my wife wear such clothes when going out o! That was how last week saturday at the event i attended, there was this married woman who wanted to carry her crying baby outside because the baby was disturbing others. As she stood up her a$$ plus 'G strings' everything was showing! The annoying thing is her a$$ was even filled with stretch marks...damn disgusting *spits*

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Cdspencer(m): 11:16am On Dec 14, 2012
Op u be boko haram?

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:18am On Dec 14, 2012
dmcdad: All sensitive parts of ur body should be habilimented.

Habilimented? Hmmmm, Oyinboooooo! Thanks, I've just learnt a new word.
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by freakcin: 11:20am On Dec 14, 2012
^^^ madam, I sabi one fehintola like that. Are u a medical student?
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by 5much(m): 11:22am On Dec 14, 2012
her dressing is too revealing for a married woman.
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by gbadexy(m): 11:24am On Dec 14, 2012
Its surprising that most women support and justify married women dressing sexily.
What's the meaning of sexy if not looking provocative enough to want to have sex with?
If a married woman pierce her body and wear revealing dress all because she needs to be reassured she is still desirable, she should bear in mind that a tiger dooesnt play with a dog.
Males are mostly "uncontrollable" and think with their dickks "atimes", if you look sexy, be prepared of advances from men that wants to have sexx with you.
I support a married and unmarried woman to dress decently and save the baddest sexiest lingerie and shorts for her husband's bedroom just as Islam suggests.
Its easy to approach a sexily dressed married woman than a very maturely and decently dressed woman.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by dederocs(m): 11:27am On Dec 14, 2012
marvelck: RE: Good or Bad?

Please should a married woman (with a child )dress like this to an event all cos of fashion. Mbanuuu!

That was what i was trying to tell some people yesterday, when some girls wrote to disagree with my opinion. but i guess our views can not be the same.and culture differs. like a lady from yankee was trying to prove to me yesterday that there's notin wrong in what she was wearing, cos its a normal thing in america. and while trying to make her realize that our culture and the way we see things are quite different from theirs, she took offence. there are some certain things we can emulate from oyinbos, but not everything. a married woman ought to respect herself and also carry herself well in public. if single ladies are piercing their nose, ears , and wearing bum shorts up and down in public, should a married woman do the same thing? mbanuuu!
WHAT THE Bleep IS YOUR BISUNESS,THINK ABOUT PEOPLE STEALING YOUR MONEY,NO CHOP BELLYFUL DEY POST RUBBISH.MUMU.
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by dasparrow: 11:28am On Dec 14, 2012
deltaforce7: Indecent dressing is not good and should certainly be condemned. Our culture does not permit all these things that go by the name of fashion. With the importation of this lifestyle from yanky have come the alarming cases of rape and all manner of moral violations.You expose your dirty yansh they say na fashion.Mschewwww

@Bolded

Oh please! But our culture permits high rates of infidelity in marriage, 5exual harassment of underage house helps, r.a/ping of university and secondary school female students and elderly women, throwing married women who have not been able to conceive out of their marital homes, taking properties from widows after they have toiled along side their husbands for years before the man died and many more injustices that are perpetrated all in the name of culture. To hell with Nigerian barbaric, retrogressive, backward culture. Where has our culture gotten us as a country? Are we a first world progressive financial stable country? Do you see Americans and Europeans lining up in long lines to acquire our visas? Mtshew!

@Post

Mind your business please. If Tuface her husband ain't complaining, then what is your beef? Focus on your family and learn to live and let live. With all the unnecessary self righteousness that many Nigerians portray, yet we are known as one of the most corrupt countries in the world. Who are we kidding huh?

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 14, 2012
Emmanuel Udom :
Yes, if the husband permits it yES,
no, i love feeling comfortable and i wont if i wear those, so what's d need? My husband wouldn't want me in those i bet. Going naked to me aint fashiƶn

2 Likes

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by dederocs(m): 11:29am On Dec 14, 2012
slap1: People forget that we have a culture that should not be eroded by civilization. I'm not complaining because she's not my wife, I'm bothered about the effects of such dressing. It sets bad example for our daughters, and it could make husbands 'salivate', which could lead to infidelity. . .which could also make the pro-civilization gals on Nairaland to open a men-are-dogs thread.
WHICH USELESS CULTURE,WHERE ALL THE OLD MEN THAT SUPPOSED TO PRESERVE THE CULTURE ARE OCCUPYING POLITICAL OFFICES,FUCKING YOUNG GIRLS,AND THE OLD CHIEFS IN THE VILLAGE SELLING TITLES FOR MONEY.BETTER WAKE UP,ALL THESE CULTURE TALK NA OFFICE.
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 14, 2012
gbadexy: Its surprising that most women support and justify married women dressing sexily.
What's the meaning of sexy if not looking provocative enough to want to have sex with?
If a married woman pierce her body and wear revealing dress all because she needs to be reassured she is still desirable, she should bear in mind that a tiger dooesnt play with a dog.
Males are mostly uncontrollable and think with their dicks atimes, if you look sexy, be prepared of advances from men that wants to have sex with you.
I support a married and unmarried woman to dress decently and save the baddest sexiest lingerie and shorts for her husband's bedroom just as Islam suggests.
Its easy to approach a sexily dressed married woman than a very maturely and decently dressed woman.
What I say is decent, you will say is sexy. Vice versa. You know, sometimes, JUST SOMETIMES(!!!!), a woman feels to dress for her own self-approval. It isnt always about you men!

But this woman in the pic looks awful #justsayin
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 14, 2012
gbadexy: Its surprising that most women support and justify married women dressing sexily.
Males are mostly uncontrollable and think with their dicks atimes, if you look sexy, be prepared of advances from men that wants to have sex with you.
What I say is decent, you will say is sexy. Vice versa. You know, sometimes, JUST SOMETIMES(!!!!), a woman feels to dress for her own self-approval. It isnt always about you men!

But this woman in the pic looks awful #justsayin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does Love After Marriage Really Works? / Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video) / Slay Queen Proudly Shows Off Her Hairy-pussy While Dancing On Live Video

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.