Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? (23576 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / Must Every Woman Wear Something Fake To Look 'Beautiful'? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by megawave(m): 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2012
mumu, someone is telling the truth here and u are saying he should live in the 18th century and some fools also like your post.
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by megawave(m): 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2012
can't believe someone is saying this
Odunnu:
You should live in the 18th century
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by favouryemmy: 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2012
Odunnu:
You should live in the 18th century
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by agabaI23(m): 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2012
megawave: can't believe someone is saying this
Someone just said it and someone supports the someone who said it.
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by geoffery17(m): 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2012
[color=#000000][/color] hahahahaha, just passing oooo. men will use them and dump them one side, and get married to a decent girl.
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by jsheng(m): 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2012
nne3870: no even if my husband approves of it, i won't wear something that reveals my thigh this much....

dis is the kind of woman I want as my partner......pls I hope you are not married, hw can I meet you or know more about you...mail me at, jsh_eng@yahoo.com...be expecting ur mail
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by presto105: 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2012
oldlord:

Thou hath see well son of man
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by oraclefemi(m): 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2012
well from the stand point of fashion i would say its cool but from our over hyped culture i would frown at it, especially if her kids see that , they will want to emulate.
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Joliecoco: 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
African culture love to restrain married women, it like when you are married means you are suppose to dress like you are 50.

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by navygrl: 12:44am On Dec 15, 2012
She is married not dead. Besides some men get a rush out of other men eyeing their wife. Its an ego boost. "I know you want it but she is all mine"

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by SailorXY: 12:51am On Dec 15, 2012
BullShyte tongue
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Originalsly: 5:39am On Dec 15, 2012
How short is your short? Short in one place may not be short in another and short has nothing to do with if she is married or not. Is the dress on hmmm....Miss Weave a Lot in pic too short?
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Ilekokonit: 7:08am On Dec 15, 2012
Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress?

Yes, if she is advertising something for sale.
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by BB12(f): 7:48am On Dec 15, 2012
eastOFwest:

*spits back*

I'll let my wife dress like that if we are going on a wlld night out together, and she'll wear nothing under for good measure. Marriage is not prison and sometimes you've got to let your wife unwind and feel like the babe she is ( unless she isn't ). I'm not a father or teacher to her!

100Likes smiley
These same men shouting culture bla bla bla are the same ones who chase after girls in briefs/skimpy wears since they've succeded in making their wives wear blouse and wrapper day in day out!

There is nothing wrong with that pix up there. All I can see is her long long legs
undecided undecided

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by loginname2011: 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2012
THE LEFT BEHIND…..By Sis. Toun Praise

People in the Ark were singing and we learnt that Jesus was w/ them. We heard songs in the Ark. After that we heard the song of the LAMB. I saw myself fly in the air to meet Pastors and other Ministers of God saying Jesus had already arrived and the door had already closed. Many were saying, “No! no! no! How can He do that to us? How can we be left behind?
Again I saw the whole world gather together w/ no one remembering his wife, husband or children. There was pandemonium everywhere and people were agonizing, wailing and crying while many bemoaned, “So is real!” The tumult was so great that people’s tears were like blood. The ark was lifted up above the ground and Christians who were left behind demanded explanation why they were left behind from Jesus saying; “How can He do that to us? No let Him come and face us,” then I heard the Lord say “don’t worry, I’ll answer all of them.” Brethren, when the door of the Ark opened, what we saw inside the Ark was beyond description, the people singing in the Ark were decked w/ crown on their heads. The glory was so much that no one could go near them. The amazing thing was that they were all singing in one language. Another amazing thing was that they all looked like young people of the same age-no children, no old people either. Every one was about the same age but their faces differ from one another. The Lord stepped out of the Ark and released the video of the life of every one outside the Ark, one after the other as an explanation for why they were left behind. At the end of each person’s video, He asked “w/ this u want Me to put u in the Ark?”. No one could answer back as everybody condemned him or herself. Then, I asked the Lord, what happens to Christians, especially the Pastors working for U? He replied, “they were seemingly busy, working for Me but did not prepare their heart to meet w/ Me. What they did secretly in their lives was awful.”
Again, I asked the Lord, “why am I not there in the Ark?”. His response was that He placed me in the air to see 3 things. They’re:

1) The glory of the Ark and the occupants
2) The agony of Christians that’re left behind
3) To know how to cry out to God’s people to be prepared.

When the door of the Ark was shut back, I saw the whole world gather to wage war rather than repent. However, the Christians that were left behind protested and their blood was shed. They laid down their lives to be redeemed. I woke up and when I checked the time, it was 2:30 am.
…………………………………………………………………….
He then told me to tell Christians who care to go w/ Him at His appearing to put their houses in order and prepare. It was at this point that He gave me the description of how rapture’ll operate. According to the Lord, rapture’ll be an unexpected move just like 1 Cor. 15:52 has said. He further said that rapture’ll operate like a computerized machine that is programmed to sift Christians that’re w/out spot out of the earth. THESE’RE THOSE WHO WASHED THEIR GARMENTS REGULARLY IN THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB AND HAVE KEPT THE ORDINANCE OF GOD’S WILL IN THEIR LIVES.

The Lord said “let My people know that rapture has been programmed for RIGHTEOUSNESS and HOLINESS according to God’s standard which cannot be lowered because God stands for pure holiness. He further said “I heard some of u’re complaining and grumbling that MY STANDARD IS TOO HIGH. Don’t u know that to be a friend of the world is to identify urself as My enemy? My enemy’ll not’ve a share in My kingdom for they’ve their kingdom already. I see My church in the VALLEY OF DECISION, not willing to let go of worldly riches. U say u’ve enough teaching on holiness but deny ur garment the power of real holiness which has uncovered ur unclothedness before Me and now ur filthiness is protruding. Repent and renounce ur riches for My kingdom before I come to u unannounced. That is why I said to u to buy of Me gold tried in the fire of suffering so that u can be rich in the things concerning My kingdom,” says the Lord. MARANATHA
Come Lord Jesus!

Sis. Toun Praise
The Ten Virgins Ministries
2348091278087, 2348088468956
E-mail: tenvirginministries@gmail.com
(2005 – 2011)

Pls read the other revelational messages on my profile...Jesus Christ is Lord!!
God bless u
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2012
African culture this, African culture that.

This dress would also be considered inappropriate by many Europeans. It would attract a lot of attention and plenty of criticism.

As for me, I don't like this dress but any woman who feels comfortable with it should wear it.

I think it's ok to dress sexy, married or not, like it's ok to dress casual or sporty or whatever.

Tolerance and PEACE! wink

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2012
eastOFwest:

*spits back*

I'll let my wife dress like that if we are going on a wlld night out together, and she'll wear nothing under for good measure. Marriage is not prison and sometimes you've got to let your wife unwind and feel like the babe she is ( unless she isn't ). I'm not a father or teacher to her!

You rock! wink
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by UncleJJ(m): 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2012
if your wife is like this , you better dress her properly tongue

[size=13pt]But if your wife is like this , you gotta show her off ..... grin[/size]

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2012
^ She makes me want to perm my hair. But I'm still #team natural# ...take that, relaxer!

Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Wahala90: 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2012

The world is full of people who mislead others. Those in support of this kind of dressing should show us a picture of their wives dressed like this. If you can't show us, it simply means you don't go on a wild night out as you claim or you don't take pictures on such outings, which doesn't match your definition of civilisation. Showing us such pictures will help your argument.
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Adamo84(m): 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
dederocs:

MIND YOUR BISUNESS,OR GO NORTH GO FIGHT BOKO HARAM...THAT SHOULD CONCERN YOU.THE ANALOGY U GAVE IS SENSELESS MUMU.
I dont join discuss with fools like you, I thought you were matured i didnt know you are one of those Nairaland kids. I only asked a question and you turned it into name calling. I am done with you. Ed.iaaaat!
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Originalsly: 1:53am On Feb 17, 2015
Adamo84:

I dont join discuss with fools like you, I thought you were matured i didnt know you are one of those Nairaland kids. I only asked a question and you turned it into name calling. I am done with you. Ed.iaaaat!
Are you ok?....guess you just came out of a coma. This is 2015....the person you are telling off left since 2012!
Re: Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? by Adamo84(m): 11:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
Originalsly:
Are you ok?....guess you just came out of a coma. This is 2015....the person you are telling off left since 2012!
Why then did you jump into a discussion that doesnt concern you? Please park well

Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys / Does Love After Marriage Really Works? / Stop Marrying Girls That Are Hungry - Daddy Freeze (video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53