Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails (16658 Views)

Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House / 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs / Two Isis-bound Nigerians Arrested In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by rampantlover: 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2012
@salam001.........lol u made my day wit ur level of stupidity,nigerian style. I bet u prefer a word lyk PORSHOEEE to PURSUE Haaaaaaaa. It's a mistake GOD created u nigerians n he won't repeat diz tragedy n disaster again. We go porshoeee oh sorry pursue u savages till u all r eliminated from da surface of diz earth. Haaaaaaaa GH 4 LYF

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by kingsceemark(m): 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2012
Samabu07: Let the Law take its full course.

Nonsense, how much ghana money worth in naija currency. Una no see better country hack na NWANKE eaters una go. Dem billion na thousand here in naija
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2012
Yoruba, Igbo, Bariba - one people and great hustlers!! grin

We love Ghanaians too - God knows I love Ghana chics and the basmati jellof rice... wink

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by PetroDolla: 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2012
shymexx:

They were just being careless - I still don't know any hacker who can hack 128 bit encryption... That will probably take a life-time!!

However, cyber-warfare is different from hacking - it has more to do with DoS than anything else...

As far I know, this wasn't hacking either. they just stumbled on the email login info ... which does not require any level of ingenuity. You don't need to be tech savvy to do that. or do you?
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by RedLight1: 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2012
@pervertdollars....

hahahaha u should be ashame to call urself a gaynian that ordinary yahoo yahoo boy hacked into his account.... how many people hack cia succefully? ... people with no self esteem and strong inferiority complex....
have u ever wonder what ur father did in nigeria before they were bundled back to gayna like bag of cocoa in ghana must bag to that shitthole .... they are petty criminals that steal, pick peoples pocket and they pretend to be poff poff seller and shoe shinner .. what a shame for an animal like u ...do i have to remind u of ur history all the time...

the world ugliest people are from gayna... ugliness runs in their gene... thats why they can do anything to get laid with nigerians...

@pervetdolla do u know u are bastard from expired cum? grin
okay lemme tell u ur history a little .... ur mother was a cheap whor.e that couldnt be satified by ur sick ugly adopted imbeci;le father
she fhucked anything that comes her way.... goat, dogs, chicken, camel etc... untill one day that she got hor.ny, and a cow was the only animal available .. she had to fhuck the cow ... and the cow impregnate ur mother with expired ur cum.. but ur sick father had to adopt u and trained u to become another scum of the earth like him.... thats why u act like half human/ half cow/ half scum

hope u have being able to learn something about ur lineage grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by salam001(m): 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2012
rampant lover: @salam001.........lol u made my day wit ur level of stupidity,nigerian style. I bet u prefer a word lyk PORSHOEEE to PURSUE Haaaaaaaa. It's a mistake GOD created u nigerians n he won't repeat diz tragedy n disaster again. We go porshoeee oh sorry pursue u savages till u all r eliminated from da surface of diz earth. Haaaaaaaa GH 4 LYF
it took you 2hours to compose this nonsense,you Forking he-bitttch,whatever way i pronounce it dosen't matter,as long as i am Understood,now go eat some rotten Banku,kid
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by jack4u: 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
Nigerians are fools I hate that country ecxpecialy dose stupid yoruba stinkin smelling fools,u can't compare urself wit ghana nah nah u guys are shamefuly backward wasteful generation!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by PetroDolla: 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
shymexx: Yoruba, Igbo, Bariba - one people and great hustlers!! grin

We love Ghanaians too - God knows I love Ghana chics and the basmati jellof rice... wink

Yes ooh. Ghanaian chicks are the best. Hi to all those my nigerian babes dem
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by otumfour(m): 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2012
PetroDolla:

LOL. MR.GAYman… your criminally-inclined countrymen are cooling off in the Ghanaian military custody as we speak. And I know some sharp,powerful slaps are visiting their ugly faces every second. You won’t want to see what has become of those two individuals. They are guaranteed a very wonderful Xmas, courtesy the Ghana Armed Forces! Hahahaha grin

The Pentagon’s site had been hacked many times, same for CIA and defence institutions in the West.Hacking therefore is no big deal-getting caught is the koko. I don’t blame you because the Nigerian defence ministry does not even have a website! I’ll be very surprised if they do! LOL. Kudos to the Ghana military for busting the arses of these criminals. I bet they’ll have a great Xmas.LOL. I trust Ghanaian courts to deal with these ones.

But what do you expect from a confirmed GAY whose roots and are deeply entrenched in Red Light? A confirmed deluded lunatic, whose ape-like father was a love-vendor and mother a pr0stitute at a popular Red Light district in Ajengule. Even his fore parents and the generations before him were products of Red Light. an animal in human skin.

A red-light district is a part of an urban area where there is a concentration of prostitution and sex-oriented businesses, such as sex shops, strip clubs, adult theaters, etc. The term originates from the red lights that were used as signs of brothels.[1] There are areas in many big cities around the world which have acquired an international reputation as red-light districts.[2]

grin grin grin SEE AS U TAKE FINISH THE GAY-DOG grin grin grin grin grin.....RED LIGHT, SEE AS PETRO SMACK U TURN BLUE LIGHT grin grin grin grin

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by RedLight1: 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2012
PetroDolla:

are you aware that websites of the pentagon, CIA and key Western defence institutions have been hacked into many many times? it wasn't as if they got away with it!
how many of them are successful? u are such a clown
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by rampantlover: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2012
@salam001....... Lol u hv made ma day wit ur level of stupidity, nigerian style. I bet u prefer a word lyk PORSHOEEE to PURSUE haaaaa. It's a big mistake God created u nigerians n he won't repeat diz disaster n tragedy to mankind again. Haaaaaaaa we will continue to PORSHOEEE oh sorry PURSUE u savages until u r eliminated on da surface of diz earth. U children of BOKO HARAM. Hahaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by RedLight1: 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2012
PetroDolla:

As far I know, this wasn't hacking either. they just stumbled on the email login info ... which does not require any level of ingenuity. You don't need to be tech savvy to do that. or do you?
see stupidiity on display... why are y gaynians this stupiid .... the login info was stumble upon and so it means gayna dey run such account from a cyber cafe?
that anybody can just log into it grin grin choii
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by PetroDolla: 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2012
Red-Light:

how many of them are successful? u are such a clown

Fuelish goat. You are not only a confirmed GAY but a complete m0ron! this wasn't even a case of hacking. they just came across email login details, and being nigerians, their criminal tendencies took a better part of their judgement. and now see where that has landed them!
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by rampantlover: 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2012
@redlight... I bet ur mom gave birth to u on a generator, so da fumes r having adverse effect on ur level of thinking hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by salam001(m): 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2012
Yes Because they are easy to bed
PetroDolla:

Yes ooh. Ghanaian chicks are the best. Hi to all those my nigerian babes dem
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
Red-Light:
@pervertdollars....

hahahaha u should be ashame to call urself a gaynian that ordinary yahoo yahoo boy hacked into his account.... how many people hack cia succefully? ... people with no self esteem and strong inferiority complex....
have u ever wonder what ur father did in nigeria before they were bundled back to gayna like bag of cocoa in ghana must bag to that shitthole .... they are petty criminals that steal, pick peoples pocket and they pretend to be poff poff seller and shoe shinner .. what a shame for an animal like u ...do i have to remind u of ur history all the time...

the world ugliest people are from gayna... ugliness runs in their gene... thats why they can do anything to get laid with nigerians...

@pervetdolla do u know u are bastard from expired cum? grin
okay lemme tell u ur history a little .... ur mother was a cheap whor.e that couldnt be satified by ur sick ugly adopted imbeci;le father
she fhucked anything that comes her way.... goat, dogs, chicken, camel etc... untill one day that she got hor.ny and got her and a cow was the only animal available .. she had to fhuck the cow ... and the cow impregnate ur mother with expired ur cum.. but ur sick father had to adopt u and trained u to become another scum of the earth like him.... thats why u act like half human/ half cow/ half scum

hope u have being able to learn something about ur lineage grin grin grin grin
take it easy man angry embarassed angry

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by RedLight1: 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2012
rampant lover: @redlight... I bet ur mom gave birth to u on a generator, so da fumes r having adverse effect on ur level of thinking hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
this same way ur ugliest mother fed u on expired cow milk ...after sleeping with a chimps to make u uglier than average gaynian grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by Abrantie: 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2012
shymexx:

Tell your country's Armed Forces to stop being cheap and start encrypting their passwords...

They can download freeware on the internet if Ghana is that broke, ok?? undecided

You know nothing about technology. The article didn't mention how they got the passwords. More than likely, they had physical access to a PC which is being used by a GAF staff. In other words, they broke into a building. Whether it's a GAF facility or a person's home is a guess.

Then I'm sure a type of software which is common on the internet known as a "keylogger", which captures keystrokes and emails them to a specified address, could have been installed on the GAF staff's machine.

With that software running, the sky was the limit as to what type of information ended up in the crooks' mail box.

Encryption wouldn't have helped because, a keylogger records keystrokes BEFORE what was typed gets passed on to other software on the machine (eg. browser).

Now, the staff member probably didn't have a good anti-virus on the PC. But even if he/she did, the thieves could have taken it off prior to installing their malware.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by RedLight1: 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2012
PetroDolla:

Fuelish goat. You are not only a confirmed GAY but a complete m0ron! this wasn't even a case of hacking. they just came across email login details, and being nigerians, their criminal tendencies took a better part of their judgement. and now see where that has landed them!
the more u try u sound smart... the more u show ur stupidiity to the world.... so u are saying such an account is being run in cybercafe i gayna? or how did those guys stumbled on it? what a shame

it really sucks to be gaynian

ugliest scum of the earth grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by rampantlover: 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2012
@redlight....... Ur balls r resting in ur skull n ur pea brain between ur legs. Dis gives u a mental case datz y u find it difficult to reason. How can u big up criminals. Oh NI-SHYTE-RIANS hahaaaaaaaaa. GH FOR LYF
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by RedLight1: 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2012
Until all gaynains learn that Nigerians are Not your mate in all ramification ...i will not let u be

stupiid ugly apes of the earth that sleep with monkeys...thereby exporting their ugliness to the world

[size=15pt]Gayna must Go season 2 (nairaland version)[/size]

grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by jack4u: 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2012
Nigerians are dat greedy it in they blood, it will ne very hard for the spirit of fraud to depart from them I weep for the next generation of nigeria,dat why most of dem are migrating to ghana to corrupt and spoil our great nations wit 419,and scam useless fools and the silly igbo dat does notin but scam and the stipud yorubas dat finaly complete the job for them awon oloshe!!
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by rampantlover: 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2012
Dolla hahaaaaa let's smack diz animals in alphabetical order. They r no match, useless, hopeless and worthless nigerians ur only talents r crimes. Lol
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by RedLight1: 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2012
rampant lover: @redlight....... Ur balls r resting in ur skull n ur pea brain between ur legs. Dis gives u a mental case datz y u find it difficult to reason. How can u big up criminals. Oh NI-SHYTE-RIANS hahaaaaaaaaa. GH FOR LYF

rampant_lover lets talk seriously... why are u people ugly, stupid and dumb... i thought ugly people are smart due to their ugliness ... but u gaynaians have proved me wrong .... have never seen the race of dumb clown like the gaynians on earth .... u people are so stupiid that the english had to add stupiid as another gaynaian name.... but seriously... whyyy? is it becos u people sleep with chimps or what? even chimps is smarter than average gaynain what a shame

if i i was born as a gaynian i woulda disown u people long ago

it sucks to be a gaynian ewwwww
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by RedLight1: 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2012
jack4u: Nigerians are dat greedy it in they blood, it will ne very hard for the spirit of fraud to depart from them I weep for the next generation of nigeria,dat why most of dem are migrating to ghana to corrupt and spoil our great nations wit 419,and scam useless fools and the silly igbo dat does notin but scam and the stipud yorubas dat finaly complete the job for them awon oloshe!!

are u another gaynaian dog? cos ur IQ shows u are nothing but another stupiid gaynian showing its stupidity and inferior complex to the world
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by rampantlover: 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2012
Ur hell hole of a country is getting split up cuz u nigerians r stupid n can't agree to nuttin. Primitive creatures. Lol
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by RedLight1: 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2012
rampant lover: Ur hell hole of a country is getting split up cuz u nigerians r stupid n can't agree to nuttin. Primitive creatures. Lol
the same way ur dungeon of hell u called country are chasing each other everyday... ashanti chasing ewe...you stuppiid fhuck grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by SisiKill1: 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2012
When Ghanaians did this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD9W5VMZkRA

And we warned them on this THREAD that there would be *in the voice of Oyedepo* FOOOOOOOOOOOOOWL CONSEQUENCES, they didn't listen. Now it's payback time, they are crying.

Yep, Y'all can go ahead and just Call me a Flamer today cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by rampantlover: 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2012
Lol hv u seen ur president? Badluck Jonathan, he is still a work in progress hahaaaaa God is still creating him hahaaaaaaaaa still putting finishing touches on him Haha. Da ugliest tin alive, his face alone can scare da dead. Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by RedLight1: 6:33pm On Dec 14, 2012
Sisi_Kill: When Ghanaians did this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD9W5VMZkRA

And we warned them on this THREAD that there would be *in the voice of Oyedepo* FOOOOOOOOOOOOOWL CONSEQUENCES, they didn't listen. Now it's payback time, they are crying.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by jack4u: 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2012
Red-Light:

are u another gaynaian dog? cos ur IQ shows u are nothing but another stupid gaynian showing their stupidity to the world
u must be stupid cos wat most nigerians do here in ghana is scam.have u been to accra circle they is a visafone office around they and they is a cafe being used by dis stupid nigerian scamming people and trying to speak like white,even ur foolish nigerians have start changing they name to a ghanian names,doesn't dis show that ur people are frustrated and they felt ghana is dey last hope they beta watch it or they all wrath in jail and spend they xmas in ghana prison dumb ass hole from a stuipid nation called nijah.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested For Hacking Ghana Armed Forces Mails by Abrantie: 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2012
Sisi_Kill: When Ghanaians did this

So that was worth $13000 and 60 years in Ghana's notorious Nsawam prison? We are not the ones crying. You Igbo uncles are the ones crying because macho Nigerian thieves languishing in our jails will definitely f**K their @sses..LOL.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Herdsmen Are Raping Our Wives & Children" - Anambra Communities Lament / Man Takes Rat Poison In Bauchi In Apparent Suicide (Disturbing Photos) / Guys I Just Watched The Video Of UGM Beheading Military Couple.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.