Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Romance Section's Slum Book :P - Romance (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section's Slum Book :P (31007 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Romance Section Battles 1. / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2012
Geez! Another Slam Book?? Niggas are vex a!! grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by dopeJemi: 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
Albino, na wahaLa u just carry give urseLf so, u be Newbie n u dey stroke peopLe Like dis. Ur own aff finish

2 many modafuckerz in ur sLum, it kilLed it
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2012
It would be more fun and interesting if peeps give names...all this 'not-to-be-mentioned', 'nameless' thingy can be boringggg!!! sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by lolaluv1(f): 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2012
^^^
LOL. Looking for juicy stuff, huh? cheesy cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2012
Ahan why did they hide Albino monkey's slam book

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by greedie1(f): 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2012
Vanneni: Ahan why did they hide Albino monkey's slam book
i wonder o....
make una unhide d tin biko

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2012
gree-die:

i wonder o....
make una unhide d tin biko
Did you get to read it?
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by greedie1(f): 3:23pm On Dec 19, 2012
Vanneni: Did you get to read it?
no
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2012
lola.luv:
^^^
LOL. Looking for juicy stuff, huh? cheesy cheesy
Yeah,lola...i want juicy stuff wink
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 19, 2012
gree-die:

no
awwkay, I did and laughed all through
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by channel190(m): 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2012
Vanneni: Yes I've recalled where I saw you.
good to hear, *drags my as,sss to the derailers thread* let talk better there, am waiting.
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Caracta(f): 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2012
Thank you HotNaijaBabe...nice slum book cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by tpia5: 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2012
sweetlemon: Your favorite mod: OmaJ4 (can't really remember his name, did I get it right?)

funniest post on the thread.

oma, eba, or what exactly
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by cowgurl: 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2012
*right hand raised*
I , Cowgurl promised to give honest answers to these questions and nothing less, so help me God.

Name: Naomi (Miss).
Occupation: Fully employed + ‘v gat some great ideas up my sleeves waiting to explode.
Are you single, dating or married: Single but very much Committed.
Those u like on NL: Too numerous to mention but you can find them in the romance, politics, family and literature section respectively.
Those u dislike on NL: The bragging/notice me lots, they know themselves.
Those u find annoying: As above + those who argue annoyingly even when they’ve lost out on the argument(s).
Those u can't help but read their posts (u look forward to what they have to say): Gbawe, MrbrownJay and Mrs Chima.
Those you follow and wish follows you back: No one.
Why do you follow the people you follow: I see bits of me in them + I do love them and their views like I do my real friends offline. And to those I ain’t following back, am humbly honoured. Permit me to give a special shout out to mamalola/iyalola19 and Tisabone (sup gurls? trust you both are aight).
NLer that has sent u the most PMs: None embarassed.
How many PMs do you get on average in a day: as above cry
NLer(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: Sagamite, his anger is top notch-don’t wanna make him suicidal, grin. To be honest, no one.
Which NL member(s) is fake: Used to have some few names but they’ve been Xed out cos ‘v seen recent positive changes in them that is worth commending.
NLer(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: Coogar, just to play the game of scrabble with him and be sure he won’t cheat.
why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): His word prowess.
NLer(s) you can date or have a crush on: No one.
Your favorite NLer: Those I follow.
Your favorite mod: Jaybee, Yamakuza and Cuddlemii-but if ‘v gat to choose one, then it will be Cuddlemii (her creativeness gat me hooked).
Funniest NLer: I have a bunch of ‘em- Badosky, Killz, Mr cork, Onila, Ileke idi, Royal, 190 and Tellwisdom.
NLer with the best threads: Rokiatu and D-Explorer.
NLer(S) diary you stalk: I don’t read or stalk any. I only scan through some whenever I update mine to see/know what they’ve been up to as I do not have the patience/time to go through long boring stories/epistles of one’s life and even when I come across some interesting ones, I still can’t savor ‘em.
NL member(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore: No one.
Reason(s) why? As you can see am a loner on here and I chose that for me so I can give objective views devoid of sentiments.
Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours: Killz and MrbrownJay
NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: Shymex for being such a noisy nuisance on here.
NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: Sorry, am not into child abuse.
NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: No one.
NLer(S) you consider smart: Gbawe.
NL member that tries too hard: Mynd44 (I love you bro but you gat to create a style for yourself on here come 2013).
NLer(s) you find intriguing: Sauer, Arquebusier, Gbawe, Kobojunkie, Tpia, Tanimola22, Firestar and SisiKill.
What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: *I tuale for you* and *discombobulate*(to be honest, I didn’t know this was a dico word, had to check it out when I came across it on here to be sure it is, the word has a funny ring to it).
Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: Badosky and Killz respectively.
Who do u often disagree with on NL: Lots but I honestly do not have the time and patience to drag things out with them except you pick on mine.
Who do u often agree with: Once upon a time I had a back and forth disagreement with one of MBJ’S post but I do agree with him most of the time cos he writes from experience , second nlder on my list is Killz.
Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): Just saw one sexy nude pix on here on the day of Mr nairaland contest so I give this to Lucenzo.
Who do u consider ugly (opposite sex): Lots but I sure ain’t spilling.
who is NL's Mr/Ms. nice guy:
Ladies *Nayah, UJ-sizzle, Humbledbygrace, Rocktation, Ogugua and Pendo.
Gents*Ayobase.
who is NL's Mr/Ms. Douchebag: Royal(f)(m), grin.

Phew, finally done-this was some serious hardwork, you know.
Compliments of the season to you all, be seeing y’al come 2013.
Peace!!! cool

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2012
@Cowgurl

Lmao... You're trying to break the world record by being the first woman to slap me - good luck with that... grin

Btw, nice slam book..
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 20, 2012
cowgurl:
Compliments of the season to you all, be seeing y’al come 2013.
Peace!!! cool

You aint seeing no one in 2013, the world ends tomorrow cool. Poor you.
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2012
Here is mine grin

Name: J E. 12
Are you single, dating or married:...
Those u like on NL : Jeez, I like everyone! ayobase, Rokiatu, Slimyem, Dbrief, Kobojunkie, Goldieluks, Bennyraz, Odunnu, Hornipipe, Sisi Kill, Itssmodella, abiL, Maria G, sanb, uju, K2039, D-Explorer Ileke-IdI, Eze Promoe, Sugarmania, Becacia Barbie, Shymmex, Siena, CC, Mynd, SK, Spike C, caracta, AMNG, RedMosquito, Ogugua, sweetlemon, Jay-Bee, 'cindyrella',joeydozzy, Legit1, gree-die .....I'll come back to include those I missed.
Those u dislike on NL: None
Those u find annoying: tellwisdom, Shymmex, Blyss, DailyNews, freecocoa
Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): cap28, Richfella, Okija's gif images, PAGAN9JA, Logicboy
Those you follow and wish follows you back: None
Why do you follow the people you follow: I have a huge problem following people as I feel like I'm stalking you since I'm notified of every posts u make, sickening! I don't like following people if I can't follow all that follow me sad To answer the question, easier "PMing" grin
NLer that has sent u the most PMs: Jeez, I don't know
How many PMs do you get on average in a day: It depends on the activities going on. At times I get 10Pms a day, at times I get 2, at times I get none, it varies. And I can't figure out the average undecided
NLer(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: Mrs Chima, Kails/MsDarkskin
Which NL member(s) is fake: How do you know an original/real member??
NLer(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: ArQueB**** tongue
NLer(s) you can date or have a crush on: na2day!
why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): Tech guy, intelligent dude overall
Your favorite NLer: abiL, Hornipipe, ItsModella
Your favorite mod: r231, Jay bee and Rockstation(can't pick one above the other yet)
Funniest NLer: 190
NLer with the best threads: Onila. Lol, it's obvious I'm quite clueless here grin
NLer(S) diary you stalk: None but I've read one of Mynd's post in his diary and I became a fan but haven't gone back since then embarassed
NL member(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?: Mynd...I miss him cry cry He licks SK's a*ss too darn much!! angry
Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours: Ah! that's a hard one
NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: SK, Idowuogbo, Onila, 190, tellwisdom, Kails/MsDark, Sagamite, Octavo, DailyNews
NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: OMGitsSLayer kiss
NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: mhismole, ArqueBusieR
NLer(S) you consider smart: PhysicsQED
NL member that tries too hard: K2039, Sagamite
NLer(s) you find intriguing: calotti, coogar, Shymmex(I wonder who talks to him IRL i.e if he has any friends)
What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer :"it sure for you", Shikena
Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: Idowu, d0pe jemi, respectively
Who do u often disagree with on NL : vivian chinaza
Who do u often agree with: Kobojunkie.
At times I pray before I read her posts hoping I don't agree but every goddamn time, I agree with her posts. 90% of the likes I have given on NL was to this man/woman's posts.

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): 2legit2qwt, freshdude, Lucenzo
Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): jayjam
Who is NL's Mr/Ms. nice guy: None for female/lalaosky, ekt bear, CFCfan
Who is NL's Mr/Ms. douchebag: Kandiikanetongue/Sagamite

Since I no sabi book, I say make I do small expo. Sorry

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 20, 2012
@J12

I didn't know we squashed our beef?? grin

Big ups to you, anyway..

Damn!! How come everyone keeps wondering if I have got friends?? sad grin

Hey, I'm just South London hyped, it's in our DNA - and don't forget I'm still new on here and it's a new terrain for me especially the mentality... I'll become Mr. nice guy in the new year... grin
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 20, 2012
Cowgurl, have you gone ghost on me?? grin
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by abiL(f): 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2012
shymexx: @J12

I didn't know we squashed our beef?? grin

Big ups to you, anyway..

Damn!! How come everyone keeps wondering if I have got friends?? sad grin

Hey, I'm just South London hyped, it's in our DNA - and don't forget I'm still new on here and it's a new terrain for me especially the mentality... I'll become Mr. nice guy in the new year... grin

He copied and pasted sholly's slum book. That ain't his own.
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2012
J12 that's sholly's slum na grin grin
Rotflmao grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2012
abiL:

He copied and pasted sholly's slum book. That ain't his own.

Lmao.. He's a fraud!! grin
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by cowgurl: 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2012
shymexx: @Cowgurl

Lmao... You're trying to break the world record by being the first woman to slap me - good luck with that... grin

Btw, nice slam book..

I did mean that Shymex, you too noisy, jeez!

shymexx: Cowgurl, have you gone ghost on me?? grin

nope, still here!
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by 401kk: 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2012
J12: Here is mine grin

Name: J E. 12
Are you single, dating or married:...
Those u like on NL : Jeez, I like everyone! ayobase, Rokiatu, Slimyem, Dbrief, Kobojunkie, Goldieluks, Bennyraz, Odunnu, Hornipipe, Sisi Kill, Itssmodella, abiL, Maria G, sanb, uju, K2039, D-Explorer Ileke-IdI, Eze Promoe, Sugarmania, Becacia Barbie, Shymmex, Siena, CC, Mynd, SK, Spike C, caracta, AMNG, RedMosquito, Ogugua, sweetlemon, Jay-Bee, 'cindyrella',joeydozzy, Legit1, gree-die .....I'll come back to include those I missed.
Those u dislike on NL: None
Those u find annoying: tellwisdom, Shymmex, Blyss, DailyNews, freecocoa
Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): cap28, Richfella, Okija's gif images, PAGAN9JA, Logicboy
Those you follow and wish follows you back: None
Why do you follow the people you follow: I have a huge problem following people as I feel like I'm stalking you since I'm notified of every posts u make, sickening! I don't like following people if I can't follow all that follow me sad To answer the question, easier "PMing" grin
NLer that has sent u the most PMs: Jeez, I don't know
How many PMs do you get on average in a day: It depends on the activities going on. At times I get 10Pms a day, at times I get 2, at times I get none, it varies. And I can't figure out the average undecided
NLer(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: Mrs Chima, Kails/MsDarkskin
Which NL member(s) is fake: How do you know an original/real member??
NLer(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: ArQueB**** tongue
NLer(s) you can date or have a crush on: na2day!
why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): Tech guy, intelligent dude overall
Your favorite NLer: abiL, Hornipipe, ItsModella
Your favorite mod: r231, Jay bee and Rockstation(can't pick one above the other yet)
Funniest NLer: 190
NLer with the best threads: Onila. Lol, it's obvious I'm quite clueless here grin
NLer(S) diary you stalk: None but I've read one of Mynd's post in his diary and I became a fan but haven't gone back since then embarassed
NL member(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?: Mynd...I miss him cry cry He licks SK's a*ss too darn much!! angry
Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours: Ah! that's a hard one
NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: SK, Idowuogbo, Onila, 190, tellwisdom, Kails/MsDark, Sagamite, Octavo, DailyNews
NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: OMGitsSLayer kiss
NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: mhismole, ArqueBusieR
NLer(S) you consider smart: PhysicsQED
NL member that tries too hard: K2039, Sagamite
NLer(s) you find intriguing: calotti, coogar, Shymmex(I wonder who talks to him IRL i.e if he has any friends)
What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer :"it sure for you", Shikena
Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: Idowu, d0pe jemi, respectively
Who do u often disagree with on NL : vivian chinaza
Who do u often agree with: Kobojunkie.
At times I pray before I read her posts hoping I don't agree but every goddamn time, I agree with her posts. 90% of the likes I have given on NL was to this man/woman's posts.

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): 2legit2qwt, freshdude, Lucenzo
Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): jayjam
Who is NL's Mr/Ms. nice guy: None for female/lalaosky, ekt bear, CFCfan
Who is NL's Mr/Ms. douchebag: Kandiikanetongue/Sagamite

Since I no sabi book, I say make I do small expo. Sorry

LMAO! You're a fùcking nutcase!
I thought you're a guy, who's the girl on your profile? She's beautifuuuulll!
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2012
cowgurl:
I did mean that Shymex, you too noisy, jeez!

nope, still here!

How am I too noisy?? angry

I prefer you calling me a douchebag because I know I'm one, but being noisy isn't my style..
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by BABE3: 6:51pm On Dec 20, 2012
cowgurl:
NLer(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: Coogar, just to play the game of scrabble with him and be sure he won’t cheat.

Heads-up; You'll be squashed like an insect. And no, he won't cheat. cool
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2012
What's going on here?? - people getting squashed like an insect and shyte... grin
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by cowgurl: 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2012
Richfella:
You aint seeing no one in 2013, the world ends tomorrow cool. Poor you.
grin Been hearing that crap since I was 6, it's no longer news you know.
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 20, 2012
Is coogar using BABE!'s account again?? grin grin

@J12: O si gini?? (I'm not sure if this is correct) Write ur own jor or are u scared?? tongue
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2012
Muthaphuck cowgurl - that noise shyte is the shyte that I don't like...

Keep my handle off your damn slam book...

A loud Nigerian calling someone noisy - like WTF?? GTFOH with the crap... grin

PS: It's shymexx, pyguru just banned me..

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend / Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins / My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.