Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,158 members, 7,842,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Romance Section's Slum Book :P - Romance (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section's Slum Book :P (31063 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Romance Section Battles 1. / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by slimyem: 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2012
acidosis™:

If all women act like this, then I'll forever remain single.. smh @her empty ego.
I beg you make you follow me before?
Mtcheeeeeew...
Oloshious fellow!!!
Shollypopz: @Slimyem: Thanks for cooperating wink

@Everyone: [size=16pt]No derailing pls![/size]

That's as real as it is sweetie...
I can't make up what's not or what i don't see.
#no time#cheesy
Enjoy!cheesy
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by AlterEgoTM: 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
Name: Niyi

Occupation: Imma Hustler! Hustler lomo cool. Hustling and loving every bit of it. I'm into a lotta things shar, but my majors are; Modelling, Photography and 'Gadgetery' (I still haven't gotten a hold of that darned Nokia Lumia 920 till now! I so wanna have a feel of its famed ground-breaking OIS technology. Damn!!!) lol. Ona kan o wo oja, esa moo wink

Are you single, dating or married: I'll let you be the judge of this; As I'm typing this, I dey Islington dey chop correct chicken, follow dey sip mah Irish Cream jeje with a Jamaican bombshell under the table fellating wink Who go wan troway dis kain life Definitely not me. cheesy tongue grin

Those u like on NL: [b]Nairaland members of yore, luminaries such as; Somze, Sauron, Akolawole, Razorr et al. Also, my homies from the Politics, Sports and Music sections of yeste-years.
abiL- If beauty is ever to be measured, it's defo gon' be on a scale of 1 - abiL! kiss kiss kiss
Deep Sight - Highly knowledgeable
Katsumoto - Egg-head
PhysicsQED - Knows his onions
Shymexx - Vast knowledge base (I'm still trynna place his pseudo Pan-Africanism though tongue )
Okija_juju - You gotta love his gifs grin
ItsModella - I just feel this lady has the kinda persona I can identify with in the real world.
Kails/MzDarkSkin - Cool mien and a batty to kill for grin tongue
Hornipipe - I always think I know him from another forum, an adult forum! wink tongue Funny enough, he's also been trynna place me. cheesy Goodluck with that buddy tongue cool
Obinoscopy - Did a great job on the Amalgamation Debate.
Musiwa - Mr Satellite images lol grin
Uj_Sizzle - Level headed.
Ogugua88 - Beauty and Brains.
D-Explorer - Top bloke cool Big ups to him
Fukcwitme - The bish is so fine.......
Ishilove - The best writer around here by miles!
Redmosquito - Jovial to pieces cheesy
Blue Diva - A true #Blue. #KTBFFH
Coolval222 - I gbadun his Imostar Chronicles in the Sexuality section cool Top guy cool
Sun_Temi - Straight up brother from the Tech Mart section
Tumababa - Another straight up dude from the Tech Mart.
Fhemmy - cool Respect Oga mi Sir cool[/b]

Those u dislike on NL: None. undecided When Nairaland was the dog's bollocks,
ninnies, the ilk of which now dominate this Forum wouldn't even dare post on these pages! undecided

Those u find annoying: Afam4ever - Mawkish runt and full of shyte

Berem - Tubby overweight squirrel. Tribalist. Prates most of the time. undecided
190 - Omo Garawa tongue
Logic and his numerous ids: Inscrutable gasbag dork. A confused and delusional klutz
Idowuogbo: Can be annoying at times with the hieroglyphics she ptyalises and bescumbers every thread with undecided
Mrs Chima: Agba'ya tongue undecided
Efemena_xy: Despicable hag. Always bitter.
Maclatunji: Hitler wanna-be
Mukina2: Aloof undecided

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say) - Deep Sight

Those you follow and wish follows you back - None

Why do you follow the people you follow - Cos I gbadun dian parole noni undecided

NLer that has sent u the most PMs - Not telling tongue

How many PMs do you get on average in a day. ------

NLer(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting - Onila
Sisi_Kill - Boring rhetoric sarcasm
Kobojunkie - A troglodyte that has lost touch with reality.
Sagamite - Verbose undecided

Which NL member(s) is fake. Won yapa... undecided

NLer(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date - Rokiatu! She's got batty the size of fukcing Texas! Batty so big, if you keep rubbing and smoochinggg it all night, you still won't reach every part of it. Idi yhen badt gharn! cheesy cheesy cheesy

NLer(s) you can date or have a crush on - abiL and ItsModella. Woulda included Ogugua, but she nor get hips jor undecided or shall I say her hips are lying tongue grin figure 8 yhen ko pure undecided

Why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) - They are beautiful and homely smiley

Your favorite NLer - More than one... A couple of peeps among folks I like shar

Your favorite mod: Semid4life

Funniest NLer - Okija_juju and his gifs ehn grin . I put it to the Admin that he is the user with the most 'likes' on this Forum cheesy cool
Royal: Confirm weyrey grin I can identify this niqqa with more than 50 usernames!

NLer with the best threads - I dunno bout that o, but the thread wey I gbadun pass of recent na dat US election night Thread. Around 100 pages or thereabout in a matter of hours and all full of classic stuff. Folks like Shymexx (who was high as fuckkk that day) Royal, Manny4life, Reality, ItsModella, Ogugua88 and the likes making it a thread for the ages!

NLer(S) diary you stalk - I don't thread those paths jor undecided

NL member(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? - If any, it's prolly cos they are not active anymore.

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. - To some extent I'd say Redmosquito.(From what I've seen so far); Hard to provoke, he's never angry. However hard you try, you will never get any negative reaction out of him.

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life - Afam4ever! Befuckingrem!!!

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with - ******** undecided

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life - Quite a bunch, but I'm not gon' mention their usernames.

NLer(S) you consider smart - Ogugua88, Uj_Sizzle, Shymexx.

NL member that tries too hard - Sagamite and Coogar falls into the same category here. These blokes are so filled with vim, which eventually renders their massage dim. They beam with so much vigour but they eventually fall into the abyss of rancour.
I once saw Coogar make a complete fooool of himself on an SGS III vs iPhone thread. A topic which obviously he had no idea about from the way he was arguing. undecided These niggaaas will never admit they goofed even if they called Obasanjo the Pope grin or said Heathrow International is in New York grin grin grin

Sexkillz and his Oxford Dictionary Editor wanna-be obsession. You wanna be Nairaland's standard bearer in English Language when you can't even use words in the right contexts undecided Nigggaa please. That's not how A.S. Hornby, Harold E. Palmer et al rose to prominence and became authorities in the language mate undecided

NLer(s) you find intriguing - Maybe.... Ehm.... Ishilove undecided

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer - Shyte ain't cracking here again jor. Music section those days was really the editor's nightmare and bane! Full of unprintables! grin grin
.... I saw one recently though; "Your family tree is a cactus, everyone on it is a prickkk" hahahaha grin grin
That was from El Gaupo to Coogar on Chelsea Fans' Thread, page 169. Classic shiiiiitttt cool

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from - I already said El Gaupo!

Who do u often disagree with on NL - Some of the people on the annoying list

Who do u often agree with - Most of the people on the like list.

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) - abiL, Sweetlemon, Fukcwitme, Livialives, Rokiatu and JellyLoveB
Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex) - None. Gbogbo nkan ti Olorun da, dara dara ni smiley

Who is NL's Mr/Ms. nice guy - Lalaosky and Ogugua88

Who is NL's Mr/Ms. douchebag - Afam and Berem undecided

8 Likes

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Mygoldie(f): 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
Alter-ego thank you for not mentioning my moniker. lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
Now you know why i 'love' alter ego. grin
Classic slum!!
Thanks man cool I'll place you soon wink

1 Like

Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by EzePromoe: 11:08pm On Dec 18, 2012
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by AlterEgoTM: 11:11pm On Dec 18, 2012
Mygoldie: Alter-ego thank you for not mentioning my moniker. lipsrsealed
Ema binu simi grin na phone I bin take dey type, we both know how herculean a task that can be.
hornipipe: Now you know why i 'love' alter ego. grin
Classic slum!!
Thanks man cool
Wa gbayi omo iya mi cool
I'll place you soon wink
Haha Guduloki o grin tongue cool
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by mizzochocinco: 11:14pm On Dec 18, 2012
Plz stop o, what if u die wif nairaland grudge? Are you not scared of hell? Behave na
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 18, 2012
Like I said earlier on this thread smiley

Treacherous wink
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by cklass(f): 11:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
everybody has deserted this thread grin grin
Re: Romance Section's Slum Book :P by greedie1(f): 12:44am On Dec 19, 2012
k2039, lalaosky, rocktation, sanb, tashmania.... thank you all for mentioning my handle and for writing positive things too.

was overwhelmed by d no of pages,didnt even realise u guys mentioned my moniker til now.
im humbled, tnx again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew / Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 3 Diamond Rings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.