Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,660 members, 7,840,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Heal-a-heart. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heal-a-heart. (4047 Views)

Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? / How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? / 13 Ways On How To Heal A Broken Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heal-a-heart. by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 26, 2008
Hey Seemenow, your peoms have a way of touching me deep inside my soul. You have a good gift with words. Anyway, nice to see u re doing so well. Bless u, have a nice day
Re: Heal-a-heart. by seemenow: 6:05am On Mar 31, 2008
Gud People,

Hope the break's been good for you, as it was for me.

Belated easter greetings. yup, where do I start?
Ok, how am i doing? Know most of you guys will be like, "Haba!" but that's me I guess.

Just remembered what wonderful things you guys did for me through this thread, and I said to put p this post.

What have I done since then?

How am I doing?

I have read books, among which are 3 wonderful ones I'd recomend: HOW GOOD PEOPLE MAKE TOUGH CHIOCES by Rushworth kidder, THE MASCULINE JOURNEY by Robert Hicks, and BEAUTY FOR ASHES by Joyce Meyers.

I have seen movies,- a loooooooot! But BOAT TRIP starring Cuba gooding Jnr was really hilarious.

I had met new friends, quite a number of whom I met here, one of whom is redefining my life in a way I will earlier have imagined to be impossible (no begin get Ideas O!).

Presently, I have healed amazingly!

To borrow (and slightly modify) Tom Hicks words,
On some days, my hurt incapacitates me and I feel afresh the ache, the emptiness, and the rejection.

But I know that out of my pain, I have gained some wisdom aboiut what not to do, or what never attempt again (I had attempted to use my love, to force someone who obviously wanted to leave, into staying. I also used to blame myself a lot when it happened but today I know better; Any woman who's got me is lucky -oya make una bash my head!).

I also think I am learning to hear my instincts clearer, rule my heart better, and to say NO more often.

In one line, I now believe that my best woman and best years lies ahead of me, not behind me.

I have cried, I have ached, but I have moved on.

And if anything I put up in this post sounds good to you, that could only be because, YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!

I have never stopped posting o, so please don't you!

I LOVE YOU ALL!
grin grin
Re: Heal-a-heart. by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 31, 2008
We love you too, dear. Happy to know you are cool oh. As for the "New Friend" Bros easy oh, I no fit shout
Re: Heal-a-heart. by micklplus(m): 8:36am On Mar 31, 2008
yeah, we do bro.
Cheers
Re: Heal-a-heart. by earthrealm(m): 11:57am On Apr 29, 2008
seeings people like SEEMENOW, i want to changfe my signature!!,
but i guess i wont, folks like that are on the minority

@poster,,,,,,,,,,congrats, u hv recovered from what most average folks go thru once or twice in each lifetime
Re: Heal-a-heart. by seemenow: 5:05am On Apr 30, 2008
Hi Good People,

Pleasant surprise to see someone dig up the thread again.

No much time to post updates (see, i no get time again for , ) shocked

But just can't resist looking in on NL for the good it did to me.

I've met a lot of nice folks through this thread, and also one special someone (hopefully) wink

You guys are fantastic, and more. Just a little while more, and I'll be back.

@micklplus, bros ma bad.
please bear with me. it shall come to pass.

@earthrealm
Thanks bro for remembering the thread.

One Love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Not Comfortable With My Baby's New Job - What Do I Do? / Guys Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You??? / Girls...! For The Last Time.. BE WARN!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.