Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,668 members, 7,770,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:05 PM

What Do You Like Most About Yourself? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Like Most About Yourself? (11909 Views)

Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most? / Why It Seems Like Most Guys Tend To Quit The Relationship After Sex Is Involved / Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
I like d fact that I hate crowd and I also like that I hate "all eyes on me"
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Fulaboy(m): 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
yugkapmeet:
My eyebrows. [size=16pt]totally my eyebrows[/size]
Missyetty:
I respect myself a lot and i love my tiny waist...#wink
gracile:
I like my face and then i like the way i like almost everybody or everything.. my friends will say 'Grace, the day u say u don't like something or someone then we will really be surprised', lol no time for hating joh
ladies why do you revive this thread undecided

Let the dead rest in peace now undecided
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
Fulaboy:
ladies why do you revive this thread undecided

Let the dead rest in peace now undecided
Nigga, are you blind? undecided
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by hidee20(m): 11:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
the fact that i can cheer myself up most times my emotion takes a downward toll..............
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Fulaboy(m): 11:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
[quote author=yugkapmeet post=31726956][/quote] abegi move there. I was talking to the ladies not you niccur

#i quote a nigga by mistake undecided
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 18, 2015
My 401k grin

Seriously now what I like the most about me is the fact that I don't bear grudges.I just can't,not in my DNA

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by mismore(f): 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
My simplicity and flat tummy....
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
What do I like most about myself? I guess it's being a modern gentleman.

It doesn’t have to be hard, and, in fact, it’s easier than ever. It’s all about self-awareness and consideration for those around you. Those never go out of style.

I'm loving the experience.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? / The Smell Of My Cousin's Private Part Is Killing Me - Lady Raises Alarm / Slay Queen Shares Naked Picture Of Herself Online To Gain Audience And Nigeria R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.