Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,608 members, 7,770,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:02 PM

What Do You Like Most About Yourself? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Like Most About Yourself? (11906 Views)

Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most? / Why It Seems Like Most Guys Tend To Quit The Relationship After Sex Is Involved / Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Iaz93: 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
jiddah4eva: ;DI'm nt short. Petite will do
okay
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
My beeeautyy.yeah dats right, pple always say am pweety . EVERYTIME,
bt I actually love dat am stubborn and want to lead in everything

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by harlos: 8:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
preshuzpearl: My beeeautyy.yeah dats right, pple always say am pweety . EVERYTIME,
bt I actually love dat am stubborn and want to lead in everything
u dey happy say people dey always say u r pweety, hw r u sure that one no b bobo
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by nkemmu(f): 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2012
One thing I love about myself is that I love myself and don't care about my haters.found out its one way to live longer nd happier. Sins I can't pls everyone.
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by toygod2: 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
My whole life wink
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by knockturnal(m): 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
i luv my hairy chest. and all oda hairy parts of me. my ass inclusive.
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by havilla(f): 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2012
smileyAm beautiful both in and out
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 18, 2012
My hotness. Have you seen my picture?

Chei, omo_to_dun Obatala has blessed you.
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Jaykizz(m): 11:02pm On Dec 18, 2012
The knowledge, power, strength, wisdom, understanding God has ordained me with.
My calm, composed and reserved attitude.
Especially, my TDH qualities.
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Basichus: 11:04pm On Dec 18, 2012
My being happy alwaz no matter d situation&being content with whatever i hav
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Localamos(m): 12:03am On Dec 19, 2012
dmcdad: I think I have a lot of mouth-watering features or attributes to die for, but the two most significant attributes are: MY PERSONALITY & MY INTELLIGENCE (Na Baba God sha ooooo)..

Sorry dude, but you sound egotistic and so empty... I'm yet to see a truly intelligent person who blows his own trumphet.
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by dmcdad: 12:22am On Dec 19, 2012
Localamos:

Sorry dude, but you sound egotistic and so empty... I'm yet to see a truly intelligent person who blows his own trumphet.
I think u might have a bit of a probs with comprehension.

What do u think is the purpose of the thread? It gives u the previledge to kinda divulge the most important trait latent in u.

Besides, if one could highlight other attributes, what stopz one from doing so with intelligence? Maybe ur mind was be-clouded and as such u couldn't keep an open mind.

Man, I'm not a braggadocio. If that's what u called what I did, then I think the one that I accorded the glory to knows me hook, line & sinker and he knows I wrote that not to pride myself buh to re-acknowledge his work in my life.

Take it or live it, I'm very sincere.
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by dmcdad: 12:26am On Dec 19, 2012
Localamos:

Try to know one before u make assertions that are uncalled for about the person. Don't be judgemental. You don't know me
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 19, 2012
Non physical: My wicked sense of humor and my kind heartedness ( I have been told)
Physical : my Nkeiru and Azuka ( according to my man) grin
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 19, 2012
harlos: u dey happy say people dey always say u r pweety, hw r u sure that one no b bobo

Did u just speak english?
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 19, 2012
dmcdad:

Man, I'm not a braggadocio.

Haba Oga, I shudder to think of what you would then say if you are bragging. There is absolutely nothing wrong with bragging; if your personality and intelligence are what you like most about yourself, then so be it.
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by dmcdad: 12:45am On Dec 19, 2012
omo_to_dun:

Haba Oga, I shudder to think of what you would then say if you are bragging. There is absolutely nothing wrong with bragging; if your personality and intelligence are what you like most about yourself, then so be it.
You know some people have problems comprehending with certain tinz.. I just tire 4 d guy sef. Na wa o
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by sKeetz(m): 3:01am On Dec 19, 2012
I LIKE MY 6'o CLOCK EYES shocked grin
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Roseey0(f): 3:54am On Dec 19, 2012
I too like my instincts....i has neva failed me..
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by harlos: 3:55am On Dec 19, 2012
preshuzpearl:

Did u just speak english?
i thought i did
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 4:11am On Dec 19, 2012
Jan8: My sense of humour, personality and figure. Buh to be more specific, my brains-they hold everything, my eyebrows-they're quite sultry, my eyes-they're white, my nose-it's awkward, my cheek-it's cute and holdable, my lips-kissable, my ear-it hears everything, my ear hole-it holds my earring, my neck-it's long, my shoulder-yu can lean on it, my twins-they're intimidating, my hands-it's very long, my tummy-it's long and flat, my hips- shaped lyk a pear, my ahem-private, my legs-the length of it astounds me!,my feet-aw! They transport me around and help me walk... grin ...oh sorry you said what i lyk MOST...just got carried away kiss

just say you like everything grin grin
kiss
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 4:17am On Dec 19, 2012
fankasibe: The Anaconda btw my legs

grin
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by cooltony09: 6:30am On Dec 19, 2012
My perspective about life
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by usermane(m): 6:55am On Dec 19, 2012
My height,am very tall compared to my age. My solitude
My mystery
My academic intellect.
And a few more
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by tpia5: 6:57am On Dec 19, 2012
thread should have "onila" in the title.

wonder why she skipped it.
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Azukaemyahooc: 9:28am On Dec 19, 2012
My I can do it spirit of a true Nigerian.
My ability to accept my self the way i am .
A goal getter ability .
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by getdayo(m): 10:20am On Dec 19, 2012
My afro hair

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Oluabayomi1(m): 12:04pm On Dec 19, 2012
ALWAZ CONTENDED WITH WHAT I HAVE
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by sucezTP(f): 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2012
I like the fact that i'm ''miss independent''.
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by sKeetz(m): 11:03pm On Dec 19, 2012
sucezTP: I like the fact that i'm ''miss independent''.

YOU WISH! cheesy
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by mastersr95(m): 3:10am On Dec 20, 2012
My Ego smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Caught Red Handed Having Sex With Friend’s Wife (photos) / 10 Ways To Melt A Woman's Heart / How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.