Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

What Do You Like Most About Yourself? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Like Most About Yourself? (11933 Views)

Romancelanders, Which Of These Sleeping Patterns Do You Like Most? / Why It Seems Like Most Guys Tend To Quit The Relationship After Sex Is Involved / Which Part Of Your Body Do You Like Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Florena(f): 9:12am On Dec 20, 2012
Well..i love my height soooo much and d fact dat i'm calm and intelligent
u knw i'm always proud of myself anywhere i go because i knw wen it comes 2 brilliancy i knw i wil get at least a B and wen it comes 2 good look i can get a C God sha
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by sucezTP(f): 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2012
sKeetz:

YOU WISH! cheesy
LOL..
Don't be a confused fellow! My reasons are not far fetched. I will have you listen to ''miss independent by ne-yo'', first, you can now quote me after...
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:43am On Dec 21, 2012
Humour

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by sKeetz(m): 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2012
sucezTP:
LOL..
Don't be a confused fellow! My reasons are not far fetched. I will have you listen to ''miss independent by ne-yo'', first, you can now quote me after...

I did buh the song is outdated for me...got me yawning
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by sucezTP(f): 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2012
sKeetz:

I did buh the song is outdated for me...got me yawning

LOL..
Well, i'm glad you did listen to the song! Its true that its outdated but, what i like most about it, is the lyrics. I, actually, used the title of that song to form my comment...
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
I totally love the little girl that lives within me.She is so prone to mishaps but I love her still.she is so refreshing and easy. She constantly bails the mature side of me from aches and sorrows. She only needs to watch a film like 'Notting Hill' the 101 times to make her forget her unhappiness,crying&laughing like she's never seen it before.

I love my brows too,I think they are my best facial features but my friend -Debola says my eyes are. Whatever.
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by sKeetz(m): 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2012
sucezTP:

LOL..
Well, i'm glad you did listen to the song! Its true that its outdated but, what i like most about it, is the lyrics. I, actually, used the title of that song to form my comment...

I guess you didn't read the topic well, it says what you like most about yourself....not some old song lyrics
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by sucezTP(f): 11:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
OMG! Can't you just reason along with the lyrics and compare it to the first comment i made, when you quoted me!
I said i like the fact that i'm ''miss independent''.
Then, you said ''you wish'' and i told you not to be a confused fellow. I said that because i noticed you, probably, misunderstood my comment for a beauty pageant.
I don't talk too much jare...
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by sKeetz(m): 12:02am On Dec 22, 2012
sucezTP: OMG! Can't you just reason along with the lyrics and compare it to the first comment i made, when you quoted me!
I said i like the fact that i'm ''miss independent''.
Then, you said ''you wish'' and i told you not to be a confused fellow. I said that because i noticed you, probably, misunderstood my comment for a beauty pageant.
I don't talk too much jare...

Okay miss independent....we are not quarreling, lets not get caught up in the moment...[size=1pt]I don't talk much too, just couldn't help not making a conversation with a miss independent, xo how do you do, ma'am??[/size] cheesy
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by sucezTP(f): 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2012
sKeetz:

Okay miss independent....we are not quarreling, lets not get caught up in the moment...[size=1pt]I don't talk much too, just couldn't help not making a conversation with a miss independent, xo how do you do, ma'am??[/size] cheesy

Lol..we ain't quarrelling na...
Anyways, miss independent is doing fine, thanks...!
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by fuckluv(f): 5:25am On Dec 25, 2012
My unpredictable nature kiss
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by sKeetz(m): 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2012
sucezTP:

Lol..we ain't quarrelling na...
Anyways, miss independent is doing fine, thanks...!
UWC!
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by dacutie1(f): 9:57am On Dec 26, 2012
my face grin....my gapped teeth , my dimples, my lips kiss
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by dacutie1(f): 9:59am On Dec 26, 2012
but most importantly, my good heart smiley
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by poshest(f): 11:06am On Dec 26, 2012
The fact that am disciplined,very smart,lovely dentition and sexy eyes.above all highly spiritual.it has kept me going.
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by dmcdad: 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2012
poshest: The fact that am disciplined,very smart,lovely dentition and sexy eyes.above all highly spiritual.it has kept me going.

What is your personality type? Type 1
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by lipsyliscious: 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2012
Everything bt most of all my smile n I'm so good @ giving advice even 2 myself! I tell myself d hard truth so ur insulting hardly hurts
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 2:51am On Dec 27, 2012
my uniqueness. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 28, 2012
*Kails*:
my uniqueness. smiley

kiss

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 28, 2012
linda_1:

kiss

cool cool

how have you been sis? smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 28, 2012
*Kails*:

cool cool

how have you been sis? smiley

I'm good how are you hun? cheesy
long time no talk, was santa claus good this year? lol
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 28, 2012
linda_1:

I'm good how are you hun? cheesy
long time no talk, was santa claus good this year? lol

yes he was!! smiley
very good in fact.
and how was your x-mas?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 28, 2012
*Kails*:

yes he was!! smiley
very good in fact.
and how was your x-mas?

It was okay, I was and still sick sad
I hope I get better soon so I can enjoy new year cool tongue
any plans for new year? cheesy
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 2:05am On Dec 28, 2012
linda_1:

It was okay, I was and still sick sad
I hope I get better soon so I can enjoy new year cool tongue
any plans for new year? cheesy

sorry to hear that sis. undecided i was in your shoes about a month ago and it
wasn't pretty!! i hope you are not suffering too much. please do take care of yourself
so you can enjoy the new year. kiss

and at the moment, i have a few ideas but i am not sure what i will do exactly.
may go out of town or to a friend's to celebrate. yourself? smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 28, 2012
*Kails*:

sorry to hear that sis. undecided i was in your shoes about a month ago and it
wasn't pretty!! i hope you are not suffering too much. please do take care of yourself
so you can enjoy the new year. kiss

and at the moment, i have a few ideas but i am not sure what i will do exactly.
may go out of town or to a friend's to celebrate. yourself? smiley

awwww " Please take care youself" you're so sweet kails, yea I'm takin care myself, I just took some medicine smiley
I don't know yet, probably going to my brothers house, he's doing a big party wink

kiss

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
linda_1:

awwww " Please take care youself" you're so sweet kails, yea I'm takin care myself, I just took some medicine smiley
I don't know yet, probably going to my brothers house, he's doing a big party wink

kiss

Seriously sis. I hope you get better so you can
hang out with your bro and have a good time. kiss

please let me know how it goes!! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2012
Ucheosefoh: My sense of humour
I've never noticed that.
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2012
maxwello.yg:
I've never noticed that.

grin grin

@linda i see u. kiss
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by True2myself24(f): 6:43am On Dec 30, 2012
My eyes, my stubbornness, and my gentleness.
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2015
My eyebrows. [size=16pt]totally my eyebrows[/size]
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by Missyetty(f): 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
I respect myself a lot and i love my tiny waist...#wink
Re: What Do You Like Most About Yourself? by gracile(f): 10:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
I like my face and then i like the way i like almost everybody or everything.. my friends will say 'Grace, the day u say u don't like something or someone then we will really be surprised', lol no time for hating joh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: That Lil' Break-up She Initiated For No Reason / This Is Me! Rate My Pic And Tell Me How I Look!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.