Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:08 AM

Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? (13074 Views)

Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) / Money Or Attention.. ??? / Crossroads- Money Or Attention, Which Should I Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by shizzle11(m): 5:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
Okija_juju:

Bwuahahahaha! Okija, u dey craze walahi!

There's your answer @Op, what is attention without money
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Brymo: 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2012
its depends on d kind of woman we r talking about here.
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by moneyhungry(m): 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2012
Gentle Naaz: mathematically,
M + A = L
where M is money n its SI units r £,€,$ n #
A is atntn n its SI unit is in talk per touch
L is love n its SI unit is $ per touch or €/talk
u don dey mad abi?
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by dokunbam(m): 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2012
pDude: With money, you can also buy attention.

from the neighbours

neighbour will service your wife if u dont attend to her
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
A broke guy can be home all day with his woman without having her "attention". A rich guy can be working all day while connecting to his wife via skype, BB and phone calls and have all her attention. It is best if women understand that giving all our attention to them will not bring cash money for fleets of trucks and a dream home which are actually their dream and our sweat. Bottom-line remains, I hate it when a lady say you dont make me your priority. Excuse me, are you supposed to be a priority and you desire every state of the art machinery that only hard-work can bring? Women almost always scare me with their expectations of a perfect man.
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Lollybalmac(f): 6:29pm On Dec 21, 2012
Attention matters a lot
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by collinoz(m): 6:41pm On Dec 21, 2012
luvmijeje: Can I ve a conversation with money?Can I go on a date or special occasion with money?Can I romance money?Can I create memories with money?
Op if u can answer dis questions u ve answer ur question.
[i][/i]dats a veri nice answer luvmijeje,I hate pipo treatin females lik dey r nt humanz
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Bantino(m): 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2012
For a man to make his woman happy always, both are highly necessary. Treat a woman nicely and you'll get the best of her because when a woman is happy, she is productive

3 Likes

Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by AGgal(f): 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
BOTH!
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by warrior101: 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
Ladies, you can save your protests for your preys. I can see inside your heads. And mehn, it is one-track city in there. Money, Money, Money.
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by bukatyne(f): 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2012
uj_sizzle: Gimme enough cash to spoil myself and be transcontinental but make sure u're spending the night with me and I'm good grin
can't you work for d money you want to spoil yourself with? or is your husband only useful for money and sex?
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by bukatyne(f): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
nkem Kalu: ATTENTION WITHOUT MONEY IS VERY VERY IRRITATING.......AND IT DOESN'T WORK. THE FORMULAR IS.....MONEY PLUS ATTENTION....EQUAL TO LOVE
speak for yourself. Not every woman's love is for sale. love is independent of money. I believe ladies should look beyond d man's pocket and see him for who he is. I really don't pity women who cry foul after scheming to marry a rich man that doesn't love her. It's love for material things that let women see love where there is no love. I really don't blame materialistic and shallow women: it's men who indulge them and assume d role of fathers in d lives of their women that are to blame.
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by bukatyne(f): 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2012
nkem Kalu: ATTENTION WITHOUT MONEY IS VERY VERY IRRITATING.......AND IT DOESN'T WORK. THE FORMULAR IS.....MONEY PLUS ATTENTION....EQUAL TO LOVE
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by geekinthelead: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2012

chai! which kind wicked babe be dis one now?? man don suffer.. sad
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by bukatyne(f): 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2012
aijazNija:

Women need attention as well as money
women need money in what sense? is she handicapped? is she an orphan? exchange of gifts btw lovers is an expression of love but when d guy b'comes responsible for clothing, feedin, hair etc it is mind bogglin! until women start to fend for themselves, men ll continue to maltreat them. He who pays d piper dictates d tune! if women believe they are equal to men, they should stop behaving like parasites and become financially responsible! And please nobody should say women give men sex or whatever! it's mutual and they both enjoyed it. it's like a woman paying her man to eat her food!

1 Like

Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by bukatyne(f): 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
collinoz: [i][/i]dats a veri nice answer luvmijeje,I hate pipo treatin females lik dey r nt humanz
my dear, it's not men that are treatin women like they are not humans; it is women who show men that they are property that can be bought by the highest bidder!
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by amyg(f): 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
dick hardener: . Liar, lie-die, lynus, lion,lyday,, lylon. If I gave u all the attention in the world wearing an okrika as a shoemaker Hawking my trade in idumota. Would you still prefer me to the well dressed man in a range rover vogue, though loves u as much as I the shoemaker does but constrained to give great attention to you in ur banana island townhome because of his demanding schedule of flying thrice a week. I'd appreciate u say u prefer s ex to money because I know rich ladies that bleep poor UNKEPT boys because because of se x and not love.
U asked,I told u;now u r angered by d truth.u c y ladies reply is always"I don't know/wotever"?
Truth indeed hurts
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by amyg(f): 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2012
larrymoore: sure! Ok u ve my 100% uncomparable attention bt no money attached. I get back to u diva.
Sure y not,let's roll
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Chiyung(f): 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2012
Attention
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by yme1(f): 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2012
Well, both is necessary in a relationship
But I'd go for true and sincere love smiley
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Cdspencer(m): 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2012
Graphy: Money plz

I like ur type. I will just use and dump u cos u dont worth keeping.-smiley
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Cdspencer(m): 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
bukatyne: women need money in what sense? is she handicapped? is she an orphan? exchange of gifts btw lovers is an expression of love but when d guy b'comes responsible for clothing, feedin, hair etc it is mind bogglin! until women start to fend for themselves, men ll continue to maltreat them. He who pays d piper dictates d tune! if women believe they are equal to men, they should stop behaving like parasites and become financially responsible! And please nobody should say women give men sex or whatever! it's mutual and they both enjoyed it. it's like a woman paying her man to eat her food!

Thank u so much!
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by stallion2: 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
amyg: Give me attention,ATTEntion and ATTENTIOn.I can make my own money
for your mind . no matter how much money a woman has that from her husband is sweetest.
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by jamtrin(f): 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2012
Attention is what matters in a relationship money is just a bonus if they have
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Revolva(m): 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2012
Show them the money woman go follow you enter hole I hail my naija females dem like money pass dem mama
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by aburoburo(f): 11:00pm On Dec 21, 2012
Attention Attention Attention !!!!!
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 21, 2012
Cdspencer:

I like ur type. I will just use and dump u cos u dont worth keeping.-smiley
and am i askn u 2 kip me?
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
[quote author=Graphy]and am i askn u 2 kip me?mind ur business.
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by cupid4ig(m): 11:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
Ashawo everywhere u go lipsrsealed
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Sexxydivaa: 11:50pm On Dec 21, 2012
i hate too many attention...abeg go hustle small
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 21, 2012
D poster jus made it look like those dat throw money to dier women dont give dem attention while those dat are attentive dont give money.
But for preponderance, i prefer money : attention in d ratio of 55:45%
Re: Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? by Cdspencer(m): 12:04am On Dec 22, 2012
Graphy: and am i askn u 2 kip me?

Thats why i like u. The fun type.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is The British Carrying A White Ram (intended For Sacrifice) / A Moment Of Love / Mention Three Females On The Forum You Think Would Make Good Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.