Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? (70075 Views)

17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! / For Real Men......(no Lady Should Peep Into This) / Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by miredia(m): 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2012
Billyonaire: Average of 400k per haul for a 33k litre truck, depends on the capacity of truck and the product freelance, under management of AP & Oando you could get 300k or there about, those guys are capitalists.
Thanks, which of these coys is more competitive in terms of pricing, I had meddled with dangote sugar, it was a sour experience. I am lookin to either try intermodal(containers) or oil. I got about 33 units readily available for nig. What's ur take?
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by 1ndidi2(f): 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2012
In d history of advertising: a trader/manufacturer was d only one involved in a business,he was unique so as long as word went out on how good he is or what type of goods he could provide-people beat path thru d bushes just to get to him. he had no need 2 advertise his wares!!

Today,COMPETITION is too much and if he doesn't beat thru d bush part to look for his customers-he shall go unrecognized and hungry!!

What are my saying: before ladies were unique in their own right,and u wuld see men fighting,slaying dragon,doing competitions,etc for a particular woman,

But today! For where,we have to advertise ourselves just to get a hi! competition is too much,we all tend to look alike,no differences,noting unique anymore because we choose to follow d crowd-thus we are d ones fighting,doing juju,just to get d man.

It used 2be fun and part of the norm! I mean imagine one's hubby saying: I did this and this just to get my woman!my wife suffered me osmiley.

But now,hear us when we jist with friends: omo eh babe,if I tell u wetin I do to get this man! No be small thing#phew#

Even some mothers are to blame here too!

what a shame really.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2012
avalontony: pursue wetin?? the world has gone digital....... wake up babe!

grin grin
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2012
tpia@:
Actually, its true a lot of men no longer pursue women.
facebook has made it a lot easier, maybe if someone can develop a software to chase gals, maybe guys will do what you request, until then its the opposite:gals chasing guys wif there pictures online. Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by geekinthelead: 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
1ndidi2: In d history of advertising: a trader/manufacturer was d only one involved in a business,he was unique so as long as word went out on how good he is or what type of goods he could provide-people beat path thru d bushes just to get to him. he had no need 2 advertise his wares!!

Today,COMPETITION is too much and if he doesn't beat thru d bush part to look for his customers-he shall go unrecognized and hungry!!

What are my saying: before ladies were unique in their own right,and u wuld see men fighting,slaying dragon,doing competitions,etc for a particular woman,

But today! For where,we have to advertise ourselves just to get a hi! competition is too much,we all tend to look alike,no differences,noting unique anymore because we choose to follow d crowd-thus we are d ones fighting,doing juju,just to get d man.

It used 2be fun and part of the norm! I mean imagine one's hubby saying: I did this and this just to get my woman!my wife suffered me osmiley.

But now,hear us when we jist with friends: omo eh babe,if I tell u wetin I do to get this man! No be small thing#phew#

what a shame really.

hmmm ndidi1.. you lookin very unique to me you know? swaggalicious!!! grin
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Dawinlove(m): 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2012
It because we dont giv dem d damn and dey ar too many to get a guy so dey desire chasin even d most ugliest guy,imagin girls now begin a guy to date him doin al stupid tins dresing nakedly etc WHAT A GOSH,NA because WE TOO SCARCE AND WE NO ONE MARY NOW
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by AguAgu(m): 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2012
D country i cum 4rm women dnt need guys Pursuing dem, jst show dem dat u hav d moni, da ar ur's
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2012
Hmmmm,I remember how it used to be so romantic to read about men pursuing women. Gosh, the M&B had a lot of novels plotted on it. How we looked forward to when it will be our turn to be pursed,little did we know that the world would have changed in that respect several years on. Even M&B no longer sells.

I wish a snazzy and hot number will ...
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2012
miredia: Thanks, which of these coys is more competitive in terms of pricing, I had meddled with dangote sugar, it was a sour experience. I am lookin to either try intermodal(containers) or oil. I got about 33 units readily available for nig. What's ur take?
Oando has a great management, Total is also great, but my concern is more on the long term return on investment instead of rat-race profiteering.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dowjones(m): 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2012
angry
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by kokoye(m): 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2012
If I begin dey over-chase you now, you'll soon call me a stalker and put restriction on me.

what do you really want??

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2012
No long thing.........Every where u go..........won yapa
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by oyin50(f): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2012
1ndidi2: In d history of advertising: a trader/manufacturer was d only one involved in a business,he was unique so as long as word went out on how good he is or what type of goods he could provide-people beat path thru d bushes just to get to him. he had no need 2 advertise his wares!!

what a shame really.
brilliant! But tonnes of men still chase me though.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by FOREXMART(m): 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2012
they always have a way of coming to me so why should i bother pursuing em besides when they come it attract more swagger to my persona. I dey find money jor, not woman lol.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Davmoh: 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
I took a long break from chasing. The result of my last chase was actually satisfactory. I think it is because when I meet a Naija girl she starts playing catch me if you can before I even get enough information to decide if I want to chase. The worst thing is to chase only to catch and find out the person is different from what you expected.
The value in chasing is that there is more incentive to make sacrifices for the babe as you don already invest too much (time, emotions and money). Its a balance, the babe has to be careful not to overdo and drive the guy to the easy pickings. I'm back on the chase and loving it so far.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dowjones(m): 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
I couldnt read your post to the end.. you irritate me angry

women like you fall victim to players. keep waiting for a "chaser" who will treat you like game.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by trolling(m): 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
[quote author=1920MaMa]

you mean you expect a guy to pursue a lady for 1yr in this generation where 7 women are holding unto one man to marry them? if you see a man that has all the qualities you desire in a man, why play hard to get? wat if you loose him in the process? on the other hand, if a guy does not meet your standard, why waste his time? until we realize that not all relationships must end in marriage, we still have a long way to go, relationship-wise.[/quou
u make some sense

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by miredia(m): 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
Billyonaire: Oando has a great management, Total is also great, but my concern is more on the long term return on investment instead of rat-race profiteering.
thanks much. I'll keep in touch. Cheers
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Morgan1092(m): 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2012
Pursue nii? Wen dia re more important tins 2 pursue in life.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by DaLover(m): 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2012
if men should see women as equal, why pursue them?
abeg jo!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by oyin50(f): 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2012
AguAgu: D country i cum 4rm women dnt need guys Pursuing dem, jst show dem dat u hav d moni, da ar ur's
And what country is this u'r talking about.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by eldoradoxx: 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2012
Men stopped chasing women when women stopped being lady-like. I wonder what has gone wrong with many ladies of nowadays! Most of them behave like common street urchins and thugs, ill manner and not well groomed to be real ladies that command attraction and attention of men. Why do I have to chase a woman that sweats it out on a dance floor with guys publicly, dancing alanta, kukere like a tout ?, u see her sweating in an unlady like manner before public glare,that "ladyish" signature that makes her attractive is no more there, so guys see her as co-hustler. Why do I have to chase girls most of who think relationship is another source of income? Why should guys bother chasing a girl that u take out on a date and she ends up disgracing u with the way she orders food like a woman that just escaped the famine of Somalia? Surely, what value do I have to attach in chasing women who are brainless. When we were stil growin up, girls used be the smartest, the neatest and the most organised, that was when mothers stil sat their daughters down to teach them how to be lady like, no longer today. How do I bother chasing women when girls of today are soo loose that sexx is as cheap as a bottle of coke and suya, Sharawma and Ice cream or a like on facebook or some 2go credit?

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by kalufelix(m): 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2012
andyanders: Because it is common thing now unlike before for women going after men than men going after women. Before it is hard for a man to see a woman's unclothedness. Right now, you can see it littered everywhere like sand and as such, no value hence it has been the other way round whereby ladies look for men for money and not for the value of a true relationship.

Before, when you see a woman, you start thinking of what was hidden inside and it is exclusively valued as such, men tend to look towards having a wonderful woman as a wife. Right now, you can work to your bus stop and bring in any type of a woman to your house.
THIS...the value has been lost its no longer worth the chase
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by DBen2: 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2012
Our fathers probably didn't discover the key point which is chase money and power and women will be yours to select from .but if u leave money to pursue women in this naija u will end up not getting the two.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Rooneyboy(m): 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2012
oh chisos !

grin grin grin

Chase after who

I really laugh hard.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by fuqua: 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2012
@op
What is the threshold of "STALKING"? I wonder how many men have been accused of stalking in their quest in pursuing a woman.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by glimpse(f): 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2012
simple answer... They are tired of running a neva ending race. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by andyanders: 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2012
oyin50: And what country is this u'r talking about.

The country of the blind where a one eyed man is a king. Thats where he is from and where the babes are from
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by MacLovington(m): 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2012
@OP

Men still pursue women BUT they are mostly habitual pursuers with sugar-coated tongue. So they have many girls at the same time.
True men pursue women less now. A lot of men now have the belief that girls are mostly after money. Pursue money and girls will pursue you. Women have has comodified love.

Overall men have a lower opinion of women nowadays. This is sad as there are still decent ladies out there but you'll need a microscope & (The Grace of GOD) to find them.
So emancipation has not really cut it, has it?

Ladies there you have it. You can attack the messenger if you like.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Ezyp(m): 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
girls lost their VALUE d day they equate money to their body.......why would a man waste his time wen he can giv her moni and she falls for him immediately
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by freecocoa(f): 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
Billyonaire: Oh freecocoa am sorry, I will check my inbox now, got so much spam mails in there, I actually abandoned email for a couple of months now. Let me go check.
Okay.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors / I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.