Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? (70083 Views)

17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! / For Real Men......(no Lady Should Peep Into This) / Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by andyanders: 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2012
Because it is common thing now unlike before for women going after men than men going after women. Before it is hard for a man to see a woman's unclothedness. Right now, you can see it littered everywhere like sand and as such, no value hence it has been the other way round whereby ladies look for men for money and not for the value of a true relationship.

Before, when you see a woman, you start thinking of what was hidden inside and it is exclusively valued as such, men tend to look towards having a wonderful woman as a wife. Right now, you can work to your bus stop and bring in any type of a woman to your house.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by AZeD1(m): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
Men chase girls that are worth chasing.

Chophismoni can i chase you?
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Ikc95: 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
Yes, dat is because its hard to get a lady nowaday in a black man continent when u don't have money, dat is why guy prefer using their time to make money so dat girls will pursue them when d money is available enough.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by geekinthelead: 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
on a good day:
when a girl is worth chasing, she would be chased...how can can one be chasing a girl for a while only for him to learn that mr A,B and C has slept with her b4...imagine the disapointment
i chased my girl for about three years while in school,she is 25 now, a pharmacist and still a virgin. Up till now i never regreted chasing her, because she was worth the chase

hehe.. dey dia.. you neva see shumthing.. by de time you enter dia finally, you go see say you and at least 10 alahaji don build house for inside dia.. grin grin grin Na dat time you go kuku kpangolo... grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2012
seanet01: Women are too cheap nowadays. So many free obo opened for real phucking

grin grin grin grin

Sell them a dream, bro..

Women are so cheap nowadays, men just pick 'em - it's all the money and material things... grin

I love women and I'm dedicating this classic banger to them.... wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHoT-mVCKn0
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by elampiro(m): 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2012
ChopUrMoni: Have you ever played hide and seek? If you have, then you know that once the person has been found by the finder its not the end of the game. The person found must run and the finder would have to pursue until they have caught them. Then and only then is the the game over.

I have noticed a trend among a lot of men. They have become so lazy that they do not bother chasing the girl they love. The saying "ah... its just a girl, they are many more out there" and "she's playing hard to get, i cant be bothered and she's not the only beautiful girl out there anyway" have become so popular among men especially black men.

What happened to the value of chasing a woman? Why has it become so worthless and looked down upon. Would men of today have survived many years ago. Men in those days didn't complain when they pursued the girl they loved, in many cases suffered in the hands of the girls family and then paid a massive amount to have her as his wife. Today it's a lot easier yet men are not willing or should I say are too lazy to pursue the woman of their dreams. Oh i forgot... there are too many fishes in sea. Why bother right?

Men, we love to be pursued and conquered by you. Why do you all think the stories of Cinderella, Snow white, Rapunzel and the like are so loved by girls? They all had one thing in common. A prince who not only found them but also fought for them. Trust me we love to be chased and caught by you.

If you are not serious with the girl then don't bother. But, if you do love her don't allow you friends to push you to get over her after she has rejected you twice. Try a little harder than twicesmiley. I noticed white guys have always chased me fervently. But when it comes to black men, even though they profess to loving me so deeply they don't bother if i don't respond to them after a specific time. If any race of man on earth should know how to pursue a woman fervently until he captures her it should be a black man because thats what you fathers and grand fathers did. It's in your DNA smiley So now, what are you waiting for? Get started!

OP, why do you want to be chased this way? I want to believe you have not met the man you love, else you will be the one chasing him before another girl outsmart you.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by omenka(m): 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2012
Cos we keep our mind on the grind 247 so when it finally pays off the money does the talkin while the ladies do the chasing....

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2012
" pursuing" when are Nigerian men going to advance and refrain using all these lame words? Toast a girl, chasing girls, pursuing girls? The list is endless
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by secreyor: 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
Niggas are too busy,they just slow down 4 a while to get a lil shagging..then they move on....nyway,i'm not like dat oo..i neva even start to dey pursue woman,still busy planning to be a RICH,POWERFUL,RESPECTED man.after dat,just give me two months and i'm hooked up..i only pray i don't end up with a loud-mouthed,nagging woman.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by freecocoa(f): 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2012
Billyonaire: Cos women are not playing hard to get anymore. You dont pursue something that is not running away from you. Gurls of today are always available so what do we pursue ?
Hey Mr Billyonaire, I sent you a Pm but you are yet to reply, please get back to me asap, its important.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by mkoabiola: 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2012
Pursue wetin?woman
With nja ecenomy and d rest.
Afterall ,dey wil 4get nja economy situation n become liability to a man.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by outcome12: 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
THIS WOULD HAVE WHY ARE RICH MEN NO LONGER PURSUING WOMEN Cos POOR GUY WILL .
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by donwilz(m): 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
@op, since you doubt that you will marry a black man, why still bother getting chased? The issue here is that a whole lot of women are readily available, desperate and cheap. why worry yourself? grin
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by powerblaze(m): 8:43pm On Dec 21, 2012
Most ladies simply dont know when to just stop running.. In the game of love, there are stages. I cant be stuck in stage1 (chasing), just cos she thinks she's too good for me. Do I look like usain bolt? . I'll rather meet up a girl that'll walk with me..

Ultimately, it boils down to how u control the game.. Ladies of this generation hardly deserve dat treatment. Our mothers were chased by our fathers cos they remained virgins till they married. How many women of real substance do we have these days..

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
freecocoa: Hey Mr Billyonaire, I sent you a Pm but you are yet to reply, please get back to me asap, its important.
Oh freecocoa am sorry, I will check my inbox now, got so much spam mails in there, I actually abandoned email for a couple of months now. Let me go check.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2012
I don't know what OP is talking about.....guyz still chase girls.

OP if nobody is chasing you then say so instead of generalizing.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2012
1.Y do Women say no in d 1st place when they know they'd say yes lata?
2. Y do wmen scramble n jostle 4 d attention of sugar daddies only 2 com bak & expect youngmen 2 'woo' them lyk ladies?
3. Men have learnt dat what attract ladies 2 sugar daddies is money, so everyone is concentratin on 'wooing' & chasing dat money wch will in turn bring d ladies.
4. My grandpa use 2 say dat "when u spend ur time chasing women, money wl run away 4rm u bt wen u chase money, wmen wl follow u"

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by lilslim(m): 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2012
@Op, your name says it all.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by DaLover(m): 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
1920MaMa:

you mean you expect a guy to pursue a lady for 1yr in this generation where 7 women are holding unto one man to marry them? if you see a man that has all the qualities you desire in a man, why play hard to get? wat if you loose him in the process? on the other hand, if a guy does not meet your standard, why waste his time? until we realize that not all relationships must end in marriage, we still have a long way to go, relationship-wise.

This post is so sensible
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by miredia(m): 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
Billyonaire: Cos women are not playing hard to get anymore. You dont pursue something that is not running away from you. Gurls of today are always available so what do we pursue ?
. I observed u spoke about trucks with some dude a while ago. can you possibly give me a hint as to what oando or AP remits on a truck routing Lagos- kano.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Mavor: 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
Una over-shakara too much.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by mekaboy(m): 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2012
THE TRUTH IS THAT MEN HAVE BECOME WISER. MEN NOW PERSUE WHAT ATTRACKS WOMEN (MONEY).

INSTEAD.OF.WASTING.TIME PERSUING WOMEN, PERSUE MONEY AND WOMEN.WILL END UP CHASING YOU.

WHY.DO.YOU.THINK.ARMED ROBBERY AND KIDNAPPING HAS.INCREASED IN.NIGERIA?

MEN ARE.NOW.CHASING MONEY BY ALL.MEANS, BECAUSE ONCE YOU GET IT, WOMEN WILL PERSUE.

WOMEN HAVE ALSO ATTACKED SO MUCH VALUE TO MONEY THAT ITS ALMOST TIME WASTING.CHASING.WOMEN WHEN.YOU DONT HAVE IT.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by victorian(f): 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
But Guys still chase...no mind their bad mouth here....they still chase and go gaga
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
miredia: . I observed u spoke about trucks with some dude a while ago. can you possibly give me a hint as to what oando or AP remits on a truck routing Lagos- kano.
Average of 400k per haul for a 33k litre truck freelance, depends on the capacity of truck and the product, under management of AP & Oando you could get 300k or there about, those guys are capitalists.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by sureway1(m): 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
my principal warnd us "face ur study, make it in life and they will start runing after you"..

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2012
@ op,maybe becos u dont have the it factor,it is a combination of beauty,elegance,mystery and confidence,it is what makes people stare at you even if u dont have a spot of makeup,maybe you are a bore,or a narcassist,maybe you just beautiful without being sexy,or maybe you are just like any other young girl,nothing special...or u just need the attention,not to be a brag,i get asked out all the time by guys of all races,but ifind all boring and shallow and dont have the energy for the toasting game,my phone is off every weekend,they stalk me on facebook etc,and when i find the ine worthy of my time,i could do the wooing
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by avalontony(m): 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2012
pursue wetin?? the world has gone digital....... wake up babe!
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by DaLover(m): 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2012
kokoye: If you spend your valuable time chasing a woman in this day and age, you will obviously be a poor man - and the girl will not give you face...then she'll call you a stalker.

Instead, chase what will make girls chase you....money??

yea smiley

Very logical...chase money not girls
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by billionman: 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2012
I believe there are better things to pursue these days than girls. Once you have those things, girls start chasing after you.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by powerblaze(m): 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2012
A woman is made up of dignity n integrity.. By default, every man looks out for those values in a woman, cos it determines how they regard u..

I can roll with a girl, and for all I care, shes just there to keep my s.ex experience in top gear..

I can roll with a girl, and instantly see myself having a real future with her.. And its not reAlly chasing.. Its just being helplessly possessive..

Anyway, in dis century, all dat is cheap history.. sex is ridiculously cheap n easy, love is an old man's tale, dignity n integrity is soooo oldskul... Who really loves these days? We used to chase hard for the love.. Now, women bring the sex to us at a price..

#we all pay for sex on way or another. At leAST hookers are fair about the price..
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dowjones(m): 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2012
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2012
Simple answer: Technology!

[b]Back then, 60s, 70s, 80s and even 90s, a man will chase a woman until he gets that to$to because there isn't any other way to see IT BESIDES physically. However today, we have po$rn(Foolish Nairaland changed that word to "indecency"...had to put a dollar sign...Seun stop this my friend) for free littered online...when you can't get it physically or impatient(she is doing yanga)... no big deal, go home and you will see the exact same to$to, even better ones on your computer for free, without stress, without money spent( taking her out), NO WOMAN WAHALA and more privacy to your self.

Scientists are now inventing female robots for sex...more tighter. Wait till this come out and women will realize that men don't need them again....especially Nigerian women who are the biggest instigator of our men doing illicit business to make money to impress them. Keep doing yanga, think men have time for that nonsense. Why does everything have to be love love love love? We don't have that time.[/b]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.