Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? (20686 Views)

TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer / How Many Christians Can Boldly Say This..? / Christians: Can a Non-Christian Go to Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? by plappville(f): 10:46am On Dec 26, 2012
alexleo: Where did the bible instruct african women to perm your hair because its hard to comb. Perming changes your hair from its natural state just like bleaching cream and soap changes the colour of the body from its natural state. Using soap to bath is to remove dirt from your body and its completely different from perming. Yet when the soap or cream begins to bleach you the next thing you do as a child of God is to change to another type of soap or cream. Now you are accusing us of celebrating christ when the bible, according to you, did not instruct us and here you are doing perming that the bible did not instruct you and you claim you follow the scriptures. You dey try no be small.

SOAP BODY CREAM BE IT BLEACHING OR NOT ARE ALL COSMETICS, THE WORLDLY THINGS DID NOT MENTION THEM AS WORLDLY THINGS BUT THE INTERPRETATION OF THE POSTER DID CLASSIFIED THEM AS WORLDLINESS. THE BIBLE SIMPLY TREATS BIRTHDAY ISSUES, I HAVE PRESENTED SCRIPTURES NOT MY WORDS. IT IS LEFT FOR YOU TO JUDGE YOURSELF. «perming ur hair has no worldliness, if you don´t relax it, you have a strong hair, men have no course to do this as they carry short hair. the bible spoke about women hair as thier glory, caring for your natural hair mark no sin to God. you are adding to Gods word. except you prove me wrong by providing no perm/care for ur hair secripture just like i provided verses that proved how negetive birthday is.» You came to this this world with nothing, so if worldliness is misinterpreted as the use of care products, then you haave no reason to use soap. they all have trace of chimic.
Re: Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? by alexleo(m): 10:48am On Dec 26, 2012
ijawkid:

I don talk wetin dey my belle...............who does nt know that engaging in pagan infested celebrations or festivities is a sin??......na for my mouth you wan hear am??.......zikki ooo....grin.....

We fit rest now??......after today don pass just buy me dring e hear....grin

Pagans cannot celebrate chirst. You are just dancing around the question he asked you. I didnt know you are such a skillful dancer.
Re: Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? by Zikkyy(m): 10:57am On Dec 26, 2012
true2god: One thing most pple dnt understand is dat the present day calender system(especially gregorian calender) and days namings were all named after stranges gods. Sunday in particular was names after the god of the SUN, and d day (sunday) was the day dedicated to idol worship during the greeko-roman empire.

Can we now say dat xtains dat go to church on sundays are worshipping the SUN god, given the historical antecedent of sunday, as a day dedicated to idol worship? One thing we need understand is dat the world has evolved so much and many practices ones seen as paganistic are no longer so. Take for instance, on SUNDAY (during the greeko-roman period), sacrifices are made to gods of ephesus and others. But in today sundays pple go to church to hear the word of God, and no ritual made. Will u now say sunday services are dedicated to SUN god? No.

The basis for my argument is dis, even though im not a xmas freak, there is nothing wrong celebratin the birth of christ if done modestly and with sober reflection on the significance of christ birth. No one knws the specific date christ was born. Even my grand mother(in dis modern era), the family dont knw the actual date she was born cos there is no birth registration centre in my village. So if the family choses a particular day to celebrate her it is never a crime as long as no idol or ancestral worship is attched to dat.

So the argument of not seeing anything good in xmas celebration is wrong and bias. It is true dat durin xmas so might choose to do things contrary to the bible, like drinkin and partying, but we shouldnt also forget dat many good things equally take place during xmas (family meetings, family prayers, showing love to friends, sharing of gifts, visitings friends and families, taking time off work, team\ bonding exercise, and even travelling)

let always see the + side of life and not be unnecesarily critics dat will not change anything but always in the corner to judge the seemingly flawed part of a system.

Thank you my brother, I have laid something similar before my anti Xmas brothers & sisters in the past but they will pretend not to see it cos they are blinded by their bias. They live a pagan derived life, but its only Christmas they see.
Re: Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? by alexleo(m): 11:12am On Dec 26, 2012
You are just dancing around my sister because this one of perming favours you. You explaination here only shows you are being selective in your following the bible. You asked the guy where God said you shouldnt perm and i asked you were God said you should perm you started dancing around. Did the apostles wives perm their hair? Where the issue of hair was mentioned in the new testament did they ask you to perm it? You said we should follow the apostles , that since they didnt celebrate the birth of Christ we shuldnt. why are you deviating in this one? You cant tell me that soap or cream that changes natural texture of your hair or skin are the same with the ones that dont. Employing that word cosmetics to answer the question i asked is only a desperate atempt to cover up. I can show you thousands of ladies whose hair sre still natural and neat. So dont talk as if without perming your hair goes wild. Again the quotation you provided for birthday does not mean we shouldnt celebratr birthday. Zikky asked you a question here and i repeat- why did God not stop his prophets from sacrificing to him when he knew the prophets of baal sacrificed same way?
plappville:

SOAP BODY CREAM BE IT BLEACHING OR NOT ARE ALL COSMETICS, THE WORLDLY THINGS DID NOT MENTION THEM AS WORLDLY THINGS BUT THE INTERPRETATION OF THE POSTER DID CLASSIFIED THEM AS WORLDLINESS. THE BIBLE SIMPLY TREATS BIRTHDAY ISSUES, I HAVE PRESENTED SCRIPTURES NOT MY WORDS. IT IS LEFT FOR YOU TO JUDGE YOURSELF. «perming ur hair has no worldliness, if you don´t relax it, you have a strong hair, men have no course to do this as they carry short hair. the bible spoke about women hair as thier glory, caring for your natural hair mark no sin to God. you are adding to Gods word. except you prove me wrong by providing no perm/care for ur hair secripture just like i provided verses that proved how negetive birthday is.» You came to this this world with nothing, so if worldliness is misinterpreted as the use of care products, then you haave no reason to use soap. they all have trace of chimic.
Re: Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 26, 2012
Zikkyy:

It is very personal when you interpret biblical events to suit your cause. It is your personal interpretation when you say the bible reports negatively on birthdays. At the same birthday a life was saved and it was the life that was saved that got Joseph out of jail. And we all know what Joseph later became.

It is personal when you claim that every Christian involve in pagan activities during Xmas celebration, when you are not there with all of them.

It is personal opinion when you claim that Jesus reference that a particular celebration should be done in remembrance of him imply that Jesus is saying no other act should be performed to celebrate him. Do Christians celebrate the birth of Christ in remembrance of his death?

It personal opinion when you say Christians engage in a pagan derived celebration, especially when you are afraid to say that the so called pagan derived celebration is a sin. If celebrating birthday is pagan, it implies it is a sin. So how come nobody had the balls to label the actions I stated in my questions as sinful?

It has nothing to do with balls. Your question about labelling it as sinful is childish at best - it's why it's been largely ignored. If something is steeped in paganism, and God condemns mixing his worship with paganism, the implication is obvious.

3 Likes

Re: Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? by Zikkyy(m): 11:20am On Dec 26, 2012
true2god: Lets look at another angle of event\fashion, something not quite related to xmas. When i was in school i used to attend one xtain fellowship where i was told that the wearing of Jeans is against the word of God. We were told the history of peaple dat started the use of Jeans trousiers hw bad they are and their association with pple of the dark world. Incidentally over 70% of we guys in dat meeting were putting on Jean trousiers.

Some guys left the meetin in annoyance for wat the guy said on the podium cos most of us see jeans as rugged and can be used for weeks without washing (just brushing) and will save us time for anoda useful things in sch.

The other issue is the wedding ring, many pple view wedding ring as as ancient hindu practice associated with occultism, but today its a norm and even an integral part of the weddin process. Can we now say wedding rings are demonic cos it has no root in xtainity?

Most of us will rather choose to stay in our house and lock up ourselves frm the society if we choose to entertain all our time and taught on practices of today that are not in the bible. Even the olympics (greek olympus) is associated with idols (see the olympic sign and hologram and study its origin ). Are we now saying that the competitors and athletes and spectators and the LOC are worshipping idol?

The moment we realize the dynamics of human civilization and progression, most of our unneccessary burdens of certains things we see wrong will ease. Paul talked about the celebration of time and season (during his time there was no xmas,partly cos the church system is still strange to the pple at dat time), but he placed no burden on the pple not to celebrate as long as no sacrifice is made to 'appease' any false god (somewhere in the book of corinthian).

Happy holiday to all my friends, incuding plappvile.

True talk. But I know my people, they pretend you did not make this post.
Re: Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? by Zikkyy(m): 11:25am On Dec 26, 2012
plappville:

Hahaha grin I no fit shout. See as you dey fight as if the ownership of your makeup kit depend on this discussion grin
Re: Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? by ijawkid(m): 11:25am On Dec 26, 2012
alexleo:

Pagans cannot celebrate chirst. You are just dancing around the question he asked you. I didnt know you are such a skillful dancer.

Lol.....I sabi dance o for real life but not when it comes to scriptural issues............if you had been listening,the catholics had to gloss the pagan festivals to attract pagans but it didn't work........instead the christians have turned out pagans........neither are you or the pagans celebrating christ....you both are seriously on your own.............you have to face the truth and let go of xmas...........if not you go be follow follow of pagans......smh!!!!!......
Re: Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? by ijawkid(m): 11:29am On Dec 26, 2012
Zikkyy:

True talk. But I know my people, they pretend you did not make this post.

True2God forgets that paganism and service to God shouldn't mix............abi him no know??...trying to justify why xmas is celebrated has no basis in the scriputures......you guys can keep celebrating,but don't attach Jesus to it.....Jesus never for once worshipped other gods so as to celebrate birthdays or set a legacy for his servants to follow..........he worshipped only Yahweh........and worshipping Yahweh had to do with staying far away from pagan customs and practices.....
Re: Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 26, 2012
true2god: One thing most pple dnt understand is dat the present day calender system(especially gregorian calender) and days namings were all named after stranges gods. Sunday in particular was names after the god of the SUN, and d day (sunday) was the day dedicated to idol worship during the greeko-roman empire.

Can we now say dat xtains dat go to church on sundays are worshipping the SUN god, given the historical antecedent of sunday, as a day dedicated to idol worship? One thing we need understand is dat the world has evolved so much and many practices ones seen as paganistic are no longer so. Take for instance, on SUNDAY (during the greeko-roman period), sacrifices are made to gods of ephesus and others. But in today sundays pple go to church to hear the word of God, and no ritual made. Will u now say sunday services are dedicated to SUN god? No.

The basis for my argument is dis, even though im not a xmas freak, there is nothing wrong celebratin the birth of christ if done modestly and with sober reflection on the significance of christ birth. No one knws the specific date christ was born. Even my grand mother(in dis modern era), the family dont knw the actual date she was born cos there is no birth registration centre in my village. So if the family choses a particular day to celebrate her it is never a crime as long as no idol or ancestral worship is attched to dat.

So the argument of not seeing anything good in xmas celebration is wrong and bias. It is true dat durin xmas so might choose to do things contrary to the bible, like drinkin and partying, but we shouldnt also forget dat many good things equally take place during xmas (family meetings, family prayers, showing love to friends, sharing of gifts, visitings friends and families, taking time off work, team\ bonding exercise, and even travelling)

let always see the + side of life and not be unnecesarily critics dat will not change anything but always in the corner to judge the seemingly flawed part of a system.

About the issue of Sunday, obviously from a Christian perspective Sunday is just another day. Some wrongly try to equate it with the Jewish Sabbath, but that would fall on a Saturday and keeping Sabbath day is not required for Christians.

There are those who meet for worship on other days in the week. Saturday and Sunday is used by many for worship including evangelism because they are secularly non-working days so the free days are thus utilized.

This is different from Christmas, where of all 365 days, 25 Dec was copied from the pagans alongside other practices like the trees, Santa, etc that bears nothing to Christianity.

And while God expressly commands meeting together for worship regularly and biblical examples concur it was thus practiced by the Apostles, it says nothing about celebrating Christ's birthday or anyone else's for that matter.
Re: Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? by true2god: 11:34am On Dec 26, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol.....I sabi dance o for real life but not when it comes to scriptural issues............if you had been listening,the catholics had to gloss the pagan festivals to attract pagans but it didn't work........instead the christians have turned out pagans........neither are you or the pagans celebrating christ....you both are seriously on your own.............you have to face the truth and let go of xmas...........if not you go be follow follow of pagans......smh!!!!!......
Do u watch any event at the last olympics on the television?
Re: Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? by Zikkyy(m): 11:35am On Dec 26, 2012
TroGunn:

It has nothing to do with balls. Your question about labelling it as sinful is childish at best - it's why it's been largely ignored. If something is steeped is paganism, and God condemns mixing his worship with paganism, the implication is obvious.

Hahahaha grin this is all you have to day? Well I can conclude you don't the balls required to respond to a childish question now that my question suddenly became childish. You guys have shown your views here are personal. I have nothing more to say to you.
Re: Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? by alexleo(m): 11:35am On Dec 26, 2012
ijawkid:

And the truth is that am celebrating Christ. Pagans dont and can never celebrate Christ
Re: Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? by honeric01(m): 11:36am On Dec 26, 2012
Zikkyy:

Now you are the asking me to repeat what I already stated.

If you want to know what I consider acceptable practice refer to sample from the question my anti-xmas brothers have been avoiding. I will try attempt to refresh with the next post I make.

How do I know it is acceptable? I look at the commandment, have I breached it by my action using the freedom I have been given?

No,you haven't told us the practices that needs to go (christian) if Christmas is to be termed (which is) a pagan practice.

http://www.bereanresearchinstitute.com/05_Other_Issues/OTH.0011_Is_Christmas_Scriptural.html
Re: Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? by ijawkid(m): 11:40am On Dec 26, 2012
alexleo:

And the truth is that am celebrating Christ. Pagans dont and can never celebrate Christ

Your not celebrating Christ......rather you are celebrating the birthday of the sun god.......na lie??.............
Re: Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? by Rich4god(m): 11:42am On Dec 26, 2012
I have been following this thread from page 1, but i just dont want to comment cos me and some other guys have agued this issue out in some other thread with plappvile and co. But i just want to ask 1 question to you plapvile. If i go to church on xmas day,came back, eat what ever i have at home, visit friends/friends visit me and then pass out gifts to loved ones and less privilege. Does that makes me an idol worshipper? Am waiting for your answer.
Re: Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? by ijawkid(m): 11:43am On Dec 26, 2012
true2god: Do u watch any event at the last olympics on the television?

NO.....only saw highlights on CNN and supersports..............the olympics ofcus is pagan............I don answer ya question.........
Re: Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? by ijawkid(m): 11:45am On Dec 26, 2012
Rich4god: I have been following this thread from page 1, but i just dont want to comment cos me and some other guys have agued this issue out in some other thread with plappvile and co. But i just want to ask 1 question to you plapvile. If i go to church on xmas day,came back, eat what ever i have at home, visit friends/friends visit me and then pass out gifts to loved ones and less privilege. Does that makes me an idol worshipper? Am waiting for your answer.

Did you go to church,eat,visit freinds,and passed out gifts because of xmas??........if you answer this then it answers your question....
Re: Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 26, 2012
Zikkyy:

Hahahaha grin this is all you have to day? Well I can conclude you don't the balls required to respond to a childish question now that my question suddenly became childish. You guys have shown your views here are personal. I have nothing more to say to you.

It actually takes more balls to reject a popular celebration like Christmas because of it's pagan roots. Same as it tooks balls to read/translate the Bible against popular and Church opinion and threat of death back in the days - which led to death of many "heretics". Same balls to reject pagan Trinity, no matter how popular.

It's actually weakness to know the truth about something that's bad, but keep spewing wimpy excuses just to keep doing it so you don't stand out as different. Real christians are not afraid to be different.

2 Likes

Re: Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? by alexleo(m): 11:52am On Dec 26, 2012
ijawkid:

Did you go to church,eat,visit freinds,and passed out gifts because of xmas??........if you answer this then it answers your question....
Dancer.
ijawkid:

Your not celebrating Christ......rather you are celebrating the birthday of the sun god.......na lie??.............
Its a lie only in your mind and i couldnt be bothered anyway.
Re: Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? by ijawkid(m): 11:54am On Dec 26, 2012
alexleo:
Dancer.
Lol.....which of the dance??azonto or etigi??grin
alexleo:
Its a lie only your mind and i couldnt be bothered anyway.

This is about facts......you are not celebrating Christ rather you are celebrating the sun God.....ask pagan9ja for more info.....
Re: Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? by true2god: 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2012
TroGunn:

About the issue of Sunday, obviously from a Christian perspective Sunday is just another day. Some wrongly try to equate it with the Jewish Sabbath, but that would fall on a Saturday and keeping Sabbath day is not required for Christians.

There are those who meet for worship on other days in the week. Saturday and Sunday is used by many for worship including evangelism because they are secularly non-working days so the free days are thus utilized.

This is different from Christmas, where of all 365 days, 25 Dec was copied from the pagans alongside other practices like the trees, Santa, etc that bears nothing to Christianity.

And while God expressly commands meeting together for worship regularly and biblical examples concur it was thus practiced by the Apostles, it says nothing about celebrating Christ's birthday or anyone else's for that matter.
The igbo calender system is different frm the gregorian calender system. The igbos has four market days in a week: orie, afor, eke, and nkwo. The seventh week is reserved for culturral festival (28 day cycle make 1 month). If an igbo church decides to hold her monthly program evry 28 days will dat be tantamount to idol worship cos the native pple equally place significance on dat day?

Sunday is not just anoda day in xtainity, it is a day they revered just as the muslims revered friday. Meanwhile sunday is a date equally reverd by the greeko-roman empire as a day reserve for serving their god.

Maybe there is no funfares evry sunday, unlike xmas. Wen i went to onitsha some yrs back sundays are celebrated. As i said earlier, Dec 25 nevertheless can not be said to be the day christ was born. But if a date is set aside, officially to mark the birth of a great personality, ther is norring wrong with dat.

If we want to 'paganize' all events\days i bet u, u may not even hav a meaningful life to live. Our present calender system is a product of astrology\astronomy yet the whole world never seen anythin wrong with it (remeber the bible condemn astrology).

Our wedding ring is a product of hinduism and yet all churches practised it. The olympics is dedicated to greek god Zeus and yet all human race and religion participate and follow the olympic events.

The issue is dat its not a crime to condemn an event. If u want to condenm a practice or event u need to condemn it in its entirety and any associated event. If u say its not good for a xtain to celebrate xmas, u should also say its not good for a xtain to participate in the olympics, it is not good for a xtain to use wedding ring, its not good for xtain to worship on sunday and giv any sanctity to it. It is not good for a xtain to use the present calender system (its a product of astrology)

it is only biase if u condemn xmas and practice the rest, dats tantamount to hypocricy.
Re: Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2012
true2god: The igbo calender system is different frm the gregorian calender system. The igbos has four market days in a week: orie, afor, eke, and nkwo. The seventh week is reserved for culturral festival (28 day cycle make 1 month). If an igbo church decides to hold her monthly program evry 28 days will dat be tantamount to idol worship cos the native pple equally place significance on dat day?

Sunday is not just anoda day in xtainity, it is a day they revered just as the muslims revered friday. Meanwhile sunday is a date equally reverd by the greeko-roman empire as a day reserve for serving their god.

Maybe there is no funfares evry sunday, unlike xmas. Wen i went to onitsha some yrs back sundays are celebrated. As i said earlier, Dec 25 nevertheless can not be said to be the day christ was born. But if a date is set aside, officially to mark the birth of a great personality, ther is norring wrong with dat.

If we want to 'paganize' all events\days i bet u, u may not even hav a meaningful life to live. Our present calender system is a product of astrology\astronomy yet the whole world never seen anythin wrong with it (remeber the bible condemn astrology).

Our wedding ring is a product of hinduism and yet all churches practised it. The olympics is dedicated to greek god Zeus and yet all human race and religion participate and follow the olympic events.

The issue is dat its not a crime to condemn an event. If u want to condenm a practice or event u need to condemn it in its entirety and any associated event. If u say its not good for a xtain to celebrate xmas, u should also say its not good for a xtain to participate in the olympics, it is not good for a xtain to use wedding ring, its not good for xtain to worship on sunday and giv any sanctity to it. It is not good for a xtain to use the present calender system (its a product of astrology)

it is only biase if u condemn xmas and practice the rest, dats tantamount to hypocricy.

There is nowhere in the bible that calls for a sacred day each week. Biblically Sunday, Saturday are just ordinary days, irrespective of what people do in Onitsha or Norway.

Christians abide by biblical principles, not popular practices.

About the wedding ring, I admit I don't know much about it's origin and I intend to look deeply into it to see if it involves celebrating any pagan gods. A quick check on wiki showed no such connections, though I saw something online about rings being given by Egyptians to signify eternity of their intentions, same thing the wedding ring signifies.
Re: Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? by true2god: 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2012
ijawkid:

NO.....only saw highlights on CNN and supersports..............the olympics ofcus is pagan............I don answer ya question.........
U didnt watch the olympic u only saw clips or highlights on cnn and supersports. The highlight u watched on supersports is not an olympic event abi. I bet u, the highlight u watched on supersports can take 3 to 4 hrs of ur time. so dnt be econimical with the truth, u watched and followed the olympic events to the fullest and i knw u knw osain bolt of jamaica and u watched him run.

Did osain bolt or any other athlete worship any idol at the olympics. Of course we knw the history of the event in greece but this modern era has given the event another meaning devoid of its pagan origin.

While im not an advocate of subtutitive religion, the fact remains dat the pagan origin of the olympics has long lost its significance. The pagan origin of sundays had lost its significance, the pagan origin of xmas had lost its significance, the pagan origin of exchangin wedding rings had lost its significant. No one is offerin a sacrifice to any idol in any of these events. Its rather a time of joy and celebration.

I dnt knw if u r gerring my points. I can have a 1000 and 1 reasons to condemn anything i dnt like. There is always a point to justify an action while might seem logical to an average person. Thats the power of human reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? by Rich4god(m): 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2012
ijawkid:

I did that because of xmas. Does that makes me a pagan?
Re: Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? by true2god: 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2012
ijawkid:

Re: Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? by Rich4god(m): 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2012
ijawkid:

This is the most funny response i have ever seen in NL... Whats the different between the highlight and the live one. Or are they not showing the same people.
Re: Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? by ijawkid(m): 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2012
Rich4god:

You are asking the same question zikky asked.........and answer has been given.........this thread was opened to expose christmas as a myth and also pagan.........and you should by now be able to answer your question..........stop asking me questions you already have answers to.......smh!!!....

1 Like

Re: Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? by Rich4god(m): 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
ijawkid:

You are asking the same question zikky asked.........and answer has been given.........this thread was opened to expose christmas as a myth and also pagan.........and you should by now be able to answer your question..........stop asking me questions you already have answers to.......smh!!!....
Ok... Plz, are you a worker or a student.
Re: Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? by ijawkid(m): 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
Rich4god:
This is the most funny response i have ever seen in NL... Whats the different between the highlight and the live one. Or are they not showing the same people.

Lol....so I should run away from my TV when sports update comes on ??...........you should know CNN and super sports would show anything NEWS......and I watch all........direct your questions to those who engage in the olympics or take sides, not me.............
Re: Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? by ijawkid(m): 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2012
Rich4god:
Ok... Plz, are you a worker or a student.

I'm a CORPER.......grin......
Re: Christians, Can You Trace The History Of Your Feastival......? by Zikkyy(m): 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2012
Rich4god:

According to ijawkid, you are a pagan for eating the food you cooked, you are a pagan for visiting friends and bonding with your loved one. You are a pagan for being happy that Christ was born.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply)

How To Understand Mathew 10:34 / Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony / Church Members Flog The Ground (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.