Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels (51847 Views)

Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste / Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels / Advice : My Elder Brothers' Wife Quarrels Me Unneccesarily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2012
davidylan:

How can? bank tellers, bus drivers, prison warders, shop attendants... all work on saturdays. grin

McDonald's workers, walmart workers, convenience store workers, car wash workers, laborers, cleaners, e.t.c ... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2012
coogar:
both parties do sacrifice a lot to sustain their marriage.

Yes now. He has sacrificed beating her for spitting on her.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by dayokanu(m): 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2012
ileobatojo:

McDonald's workers, walmart workers, convenience store workers, car wash worker, laborers, cleaners, e.t.c ... grin grin

Na wa oo

Na all the type of work wey I dey do una dey yab for hia.

One day na one day me sef go get weekend off

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2012
jidegirl12:

Na only doctor be health professional ?! Fool!

Go back to school Dave you're just a waste of time looking for my attention!

the reason i mentioned doctors is that frankly, those are the only people (with the exception of nurses) in the health sector that i regard as professionals and on par with. I know it is the fad now to bleat about being in the health sector, but everyone else besides those 2 are nothing but low income folks who just happen to work in a hospital. I hope to God you are not working in a nursing home. cheesy that would be hilarious! All that guff about being a "therapist"... nonsense. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2012
ileobatojo:

McDonald's workers, walmart workers, convenience store workers, car wash workers, laborers, cleaners, e.t.c ... grin grin

Abi o! grin grin Only among nigerians do you see convenience store workers trying to push chest just because they have been lucky to live abroad. I cant count the number of nigerians IN NIGERIA who have more of a financially fulfilled life than many many folks here.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2012
dayokanu:

Na wa oo

Na all the type of work wey I dey do una dey yab for hia.

One day na one day me sef go get weekend off

No worry, God go butter ya bread ehn! That weekend off is coming IJN! grin grin
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2012
Gas pumper, buffet server, bus boy, hotel cleaner, fish seller, meat seller, AGBERO, gbogbo e gbogbo e all of above work on Saturdays cheesy cheesy

Subuanalah..,,, I never thot this day will come when I have to explain what my hubby does for a living to justify why am on NL!!! cheesy grin cheesy Hilarious I tell ya grin cheesy
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2012
davidylan:

the reason i mentioned doctors is that frankly, those are the only people (with the exception of nurses) in the health sector that i regard as professionals and on par with. I know it is the fad now to bleat about being in the health sector, but everyone else besides those 2 are nothing but low income folks who just happen to work in a hospital. I hope to God you are not working in a nursing home. cheesy that would be hilarious! All that guff about being a "therapist"... nonsense. grin

Ummmm ..., thanks for the insight davido cheesy

What a joke !
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by coogar: 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2012
Vikin:
If she is a British, American, even Lebanese citizen, she will get a hubby quite fast. All she has to do is log in to nairaland. Guys are not smiling! tongue

and when the dude gets his papers, what happens? back to square one, isn't it? in the midst of all that, her biological age skyrockets.....

ileobatojo:
Yes now. He has sacrificed beating her for spitting on her.

half bread is better than nothing.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2012
coogar:
half bread is better than nothing.

Do you have a sister? I dont but i would hate my cousins to sit around eating the half bread of spitting and beatings once a month. What say you?
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by coogar: 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2012
davidylan:
Do you have a sister? I dont but i would hate my cousins to sit around eating the half bread of spitting and beatings once a month. What say you?

i have sisters and i did the due diligence of lecturing them on the kind of men they should watch out for. they are all married now with beautiful kids left right n centre......i have never heard a single incident since they all got married - it helps too when women take their time before jumping into marriage.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2012
coogar:

i have sisters and i did the due diligence of lecturing them on the kind of men they should watch out for. they are all married now with beautiful kids left right n centre......i have never heard a single incident since they all got married - it helps too when women take their time before jumping into marriage.

we've been saying the same thing all day.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2012
coogar:

Sometimes it's good to jump into marriage, you can never learn everything, if it doesn't favor you, just jump out! Life is too short to waste your time living miserably.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by coogar: 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2012
Vikin:
Sometimes it's good to jump into marriage, you can never learn everything, if it doesn't favor you, just jump out! Life is too short to waste your time living miserably.

very good point.
by the time you are 50, you would have had about 15 ex-husbands. the society loves such women, isn't it?
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 29, 2012
Vikin:

shocked shocked wouldnt it be better to just not try at all?
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2012
davidylan:

shocked shocked wouldnt it be better to just not try at all?

Not when you are getting older, before now I told myself, if am clocking 30 s, and not yet settle because of reasons as perfect guy, I jump into a manageable one....if e no work, I just jump out. No time to waste!

Just make sure you have your onion. L'argent.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 29, 2012
coogar:

very good point.
by the time you are 50, you would have had about 15 ex-husbands. the society loves such women, isn't it?

Which society are we talking about? The last time I checked Naija no follow for society IMHO.

Doesn't matter how many I have....my happiness counts
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by coogar: 11:04pm On Dec 29, 2012
Vikin:
Not when you are getting older, before now I told myself, if am clocking 30 s, and not yet settle because of reasons as perfect guy, I jump into a manageable one....if e no work, I just jump out. No time to waste!

Just make sure you have your onion. L'argent.

and if the second marriage fails, you jump into the 3rd? acquiring step fathers here and there for your kids? how noble? cheesy

Vikin:
Which society are we talking about? The last time I checked Naija no follow for society IMHO.

i can bet my last savings that it's those children of yours that would eventually kill you. how easy do you think it is to show your kids about 5 fathers just because you want to marry? jumping from one matrimonial bed to another and dropping kids in each marriage? how can you even be happy in such scenario?
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by SisiKill1: 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2012
dayokanu: [size=18pt]See as people dey yab we prison warders and correction officers?

At least na honest living we dey make.

O ga oo. God dey sha[/size]
The flushed feeling of pride I had a few mins ago when I was ironing my Pink Molly Maid uniform just disappeared...fiaaaa!

I'm regretting reading this thread, now I can't look at my brooms and mops with joy anymore.

Thanks a lot guys....Thanks a lot. sad

Well sha... at least I still have the soakaway maintenance one.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by oshioke2012: 11:06pm On Dec 29, 2012
ileobatojo:

2. Have you tried conducting your arguments from a distance? Have you tried slowly backing away when the argument starts? grin Abi how many yards can he spit? Lol. Yee, mo gbe o!!!

Have you tried spitting on him too? grin
this guy is funny.... nice talk though!
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2012
coogar:

and if the second marriage fails, you jump into the 3rd? acquiring step fathers here and there for your kids? how noble? cheesy

Very noble in my dictionary! I give my kids the best! With or without their father. If them no like am, on your own. After all...,after maybe 20 yrs they take their own path.

My yet to be born 2 kids will be from one father. After I lock up the garage.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 29, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
The flushed feeling of pride I had a few mins ago when I was ironing my Pink Molly Maid uniform just disappeared...fiaaaa!

I'm regretting reading this thread, now I can't look at my brooms and mops with joy anymore.

Well sha...least I still have the soakaway maintenance one.

Oh boy o boy cheesy cheesy @Molly maid errr I don laugh tire for eah .... ohhhh grin cheesy
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Well sha...least I still have the soakaway maintenance one.

Lmao! God bless your hustle! grin grin

In the words of Elnathan John.[size=8pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2012
Vikin:

You mean our Black African peeps? Thank God the focus has shifted off of me cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2012
jidegirl12:

You mean our Black African peeps? Thank God the focus has shifted off of me cheesy cheesy

I mean Naija as a society not as a skin color! tongue tongue

So my dear, the focus is still on you! kiss

1 Like

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2012
Vikin:

I mean Naija as a society not as a skin color! tongue tongue

So my dear, the focus is still on you! kiss

Ohhhh touchè cheesy whatever ! You meant the albinos cheesy ori mi o cheesy
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by MMotimo: 3:12am On Dec 30, 2012
@Topic

Tough situation
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Winneygirl(f): 4:13am On Dec 30, 2012
@Op, filter thru d advises U have received. Evaluate each.

Whether U leave or stay, make sure U hav done wat it takes, 'put in enof efforts', to justify Ur decision.

So dat in d future, U cn say dat U did all dat could be done 2make dat marriage work. Blieve me, it would be hard 2make Ur kids undrstand dat.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:20am On Dec 30, 2012
tarababy:

I have spoken to the pastor,friends and family.He promised all of them he would stop but obviously he can't control his temper.
i have suggested anger management course but he has refused to ever attend such course.
He would destroy door,throw pot of stew in the sink and any disgusting thing when he is angry.

Your husband isnt normal. Why stay with abnormal person? But Im sure people on Nairaland will tell you it's either your fault or you havent prayed enough. Good luck sha.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 4:42am On Dec 30, 2012
davidylan:

Efemena and co have tried to skirt around this but i like to shoot straight... your husband is a 2-faced hypocrite and you are not much better. lol he doesnt hang out with blacks and he is married to one? shocked

Lets call a spade a spade... your husband has issues with inferiority complex and OBVIOUSLY doesnt know that many professional black folks and worships the very ground whites walk on. Believe me... whites are no more smarter than you are... i work in positions where i have to lead professional teams with whites (most with second and third grad degrees) and have never thought of myself as inferior in any way. If he cant hang out with black doctors or engineers then i wonder.

I agree that they are a lot of blacks commanding the ship in the the westernized world. As I speak, my brother is in Los Angeles, my brother was the only one amongst the Aussies that was flown to Los Angeles to discuss mining with some of the Americans. All paid for trip, first class ticket including his wife and kids. According to what I gathered, he was the most educated amongst his colleagues and that was why they sent him.

Tell me why he has to lick the azz of the white men under him?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 4:46am On Dec 30, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

Your husband isnt normal. Why stay with abnormal person? But Im sure people on Nairaland will tell you it's either your fault or you havent prayed enough. Good luck sha.
kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by babymama3: 4:53am On Dec 30, 2012
jidegirl12:

Well good for you!

Have you thought maybe we live where there are few dispersed Africans where we reside and we have no choice cos of our work? All my hubby's colleagues are caucasian and mine say 2 out of ten African.

Do you know what evolution blah blah is in Biology? You adapt to your environment . Ofcourse I see people in grocery stores and wave ..... I tried to mix up as much as I could .... same goes to kids friends and schools too.

So what's with the hypertension over somebody else's life?

That is not what you said
You said you do not hang with blacks and that post came out of no where ,no need trying to put a spin on it now.
Quite unfortunate

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply)

Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? / Shakirudeen Adewale Alade A.k.a Boneticsart, British Got Talent Contestant / Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.