Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels (51845 Views)

Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste / Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels / Advice : My Elder Brothers' Wife Quarrels Me Unneccesarily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 4:56am On Dec 30, 2012
I really don't know why David is capitalizing my statement a big deal? Yeah it's true he doesn't hang out with blacks.....why? I'm not willing to explain....

He's the only Black in his place of work and happens to the the boss so what gives? ...... Nobody's licking no Caucasian's white azz!

All my employees are non-Africans too and I really don't know why I have to explain myself here?

Maybe to clear the fact that I'm not nor neither my man's a racist like David has painted me!

David is evil! You brought this 'your marriage this that first' , I didn't, will I fold my hands like a coco and watch you insult me ? Hell NO!
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 4:57am On Dec 30, 2012
baby_mama:

That is not what you said
You said you do not hang with blacks and that post came out of no where ,no need trying to put a spin on it now.
Quite unfortunate

Go back and read it.... you're really pissing me off with that word 'spin it ' cos I don't spin .... I mean what I say
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 5:02am On Dec 30, 2012
jidegirl12: I really don't know why David is capitalizing my statement a big deal? Yeah it's true he doesn't hang out with blacks.....why? I'm not willing to explain....

He's the only Black in his place of work and happens to the the boss so what gives? ...... Nobody's licking no Caucasian's white azz!

All my employees are non-Africans too and I really don't know why I have to explain myself here?

Maybe to clear the fact that I'm not nor neither my man's a racist like David has painted me!

David is evil! You brought this 'your marriage this that first' , I didn't, will I fold my hands like a coco and watch you insult me ? Hell NO!

shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Where is the LMAO icon when you need it?

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 5:04am On Dec 30, 2012
davidylan:

shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Where is the LMAO icon when you need it?

^^^ you should be ashamed of yourself.... Mr leader , don't you have paperwork to do on weekends Saturdays ? ASHI!!
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 5:06am On Dec 30, 2012
jidegirl12:

^^^ you should be ashamed of yourself.... Mr leader , don't you have paperwork to do on weekends Saturdays ? ASHI!!

grin grin grin grin It is a special delight to be "yeevul" to empty heads like you.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by freecocoa(f): 5:06am On Dec 30, 2012
Wait o

Spit on you as in gbu gi asu? Chineke God of Awka. shocked

OP you sef no dey secrete saliva ni? what wickedness, hmm some people get power sha angry.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 30, 2012
davidylan:

grin grin grin grin It is a special delight to be "yeevul" to empty heads like you.

Like I care whatever you think..... Half baked knucklehead cheesy cheesy cheesy

This dodo doesn't know who he's dealing with cheesy you think I'm some random whatever section handle you can talk to anyhow?
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by babymama3: 5:17am On Dec 30, 2012
jidegirl12:

Eeeeesh tongue..... I'm married to the most decent man you could ever imagine...... not like you bunch of hypocrites .... doesn't hang out with blacks either tongue ....he was the best thing that happened since Clinton regime.

davidylan:

I guess i could say i dont date blacks either. grin See Jidegirl, me and your hubby are even.
For the life of me i had no idea why that came up... i had no idea it was now a thing of pride for blacks to say they dont hang out with blacks. clear case of a neo-colonial mindset if you ask me.

jidegirl12: Efe.... It's hubby not me and can't change his mind on that.... has his reasons don't you think..... he's a grown a ss adult as can make his own decisions .... there are some things to just leave alone when it comes to marriage .... he doesn't do Naija sites either so you know ....

Kay! as per the card I hear you grin..... I missed you na but you don't seem to I thot..... I inherited 'I can defend myself' skills from una now so wetin cheesy cheesy....

Efemena_xy: ***sniggers***

"...I don't hang out with blacks..."

Now that is the most myopic, dumbest, inferiority complex laden statement of the year! Uttered by a black for that matter.

What's so special about non-blacks if I may ask?

baby_mama:

I actually thought it was joke
I am still assuming it is,
A black woman,Nigerian through and through with an accent hates hanging out with her kind?

jidegirl12:

No it's not .... get used to it!

davidylan:

You're quite a pathetic character if you dont realize the gravity of the words you uttered.

jidegirl12:

Paint me the way you want David , doesn't tear a flesh off my nose... don't have control over you and I wish I do tho wink

baby_mama:

It is an unfortunate mindset to have
I won't even move into a neighborhood with no black people
My neighbor across the street is an anesthesiologist,my next door neighbor is a retired police chief ,3 houses up is my neighbor who just ran and won the seat for district judge
They are all whites
But down my same street are two Nigerian couples and a Cameroonian
I don't know the type of black people you have near you for you to utter such a thing

Quite unfortunate
I love hanging out with my kind anyday anytime

jidegirl12:

Well good for you!

Have you thought maybe we live where there are few dispersed Africans where we reside and we have no choice cos of our work? All my hubby's colleagues are caucasian and mine say 2 out of ten African.

Do you know what evolution blah blah is in Biology? You adapt to your environment . Ofcourse I see people in grocery stores and wave ..... I tried to mix up as much as I could .... same goes to kids friends and schools too.

So what's with the hypertension over somebody else's life?

That was the chain of conversation.
You can see your latest doesn't fit in, the reason I call it a face saving spin
An information that came out of no where as David also alluded.
some of David's comments are missing.i think your points are clear and I find it very offensive to me as a black person
If We were in a forum and a white person announced that he doesn't hang out with blacks,I will be offended,I am sure you will be too.
What you have said here is actually worse than a white person could ever say
I would call him racist,what will I call someone who proudly announces that she and her hubby,blacks with black children do not hang out with black people?
Think about that.
And just to let you know,those whites are not too thrilled with you either, and if they know how you feel about your people,you will be the butt of their jokes in your absence.
you can never have a better company like your kind.you can take that to the bank.

Oh well

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 5:29am On Dec 30, 2012
jidegirl12:

Like I care whatever you think..... Half baked knucklehead cheesy cheesy cheesy

This dodo doesn't know who he's dealing with cheesy you think I'm some random whatever section handle you can talk to anyhow?

You're an anonymous web handle... why should i be bothered "who i'm dealing with"? grin

Perfect example of the "do you know who i am" mentality in action. Abeg park well joo. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 5:32am On Dec 30, 2012
There's nothing to think about..... you're not my mother !.... so those chain of convo you just quoted above .... which one says I don't hang out with blacks?

Answer me o cos you are just rolling like ball ..... the first quote in your post talked bout my man .... who is capable of defending himself....or you're just judging me based on his decisions ?

All your subsequent quotes are just responses .... now shoot !
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 30, 2012
davidylan:

Perfect example of the "do you know who i am" mentality in action. Abeg park well joo. cheesy

Same way one said to me in naija......."do you know who I am? I have been a Surgeon for 15 years........"? .....I was like "who cares? tough sh1t" cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by babymama3: 5:38am On Dec 30, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

Your husband isnt normal. Why stay with abnormal person? But Im sure people on Nairaland will tell you it's either your fault or you havent prayed enough. Good luck sha.

OMG
Is this thiefofhearts?
So this girl is still alive and well?
Praise God
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 30, 2012
I can never have a better company like my kind?

You mean the majority of them that shoots you down when they don't agree with your ideas instead of respecting it rather than condemn it? Who judges you? Who thinks you are too proud when you're trying to show off your hard earned money?

I hear you babymama na another thread be that. You don't tell me what to do , you no fit give me advice sef on racial issue... It reeks falseness and sounds fake coming from you ... I think I can handle it. Thanks wink
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 30, 2012
davidylan:

You're an anonymous web handle... why should i be bothered "who i'm dealing with"? grin

^^^That you're dying to know who the Hell is behind it cheesy

I don park wella.... na parallel parking I did sef!
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by babymama3: 5:49am On Dec 30, 2012
jidegirl12: I can never have a better company like my kind?

You mean the majority of them that shoots you down when they don't agree with your ideas instead of respecting it rather than condemn it? Who judges you? Who thinks you are too proud when you're trying to show off your hard earned money?

I hear you babymama na another thread be that. You don't tell me what to do ... I think I can handle it. Thanks wink

I mean it with all my heart
You just need a better group
I hope you are not referring to online folks and the banters
Your people will be there for you in time of trouble longer than any white person can
Go and ask NigeriAns who have been bereaved or are sick in the hospital or have loved ones in the hospital
Your white friends will give you the generic " call us if you need anything" which is just a conversation filler,if you are lucky youngest flowers and that's about it
Your Nigerian folks will visit
Will sleep over
Will cook and bring you food
Will take your kids to sleepover
Will call
Will stand by
Wll contribute their hard earned money if need be

Will follow up,make calls and drop in to see how you are doing
I had Nigerians friends here calling to pray with my parents in Nigeria
Which white friend will do that?

I am giving you a testimony here not just mine but that of plenty others
You tell your real friends in time of crisis not when the going is good

You will understand me someday.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 30, 2012
jennykadry:

Same way one said to me in naija......."do you know who I am? I have been a Surgeon for 15 years........"? .....I was like "who cares? tough sh1t" cheesy

I tire for am. grin Na only she and her husband see visa before.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 30, 2012
jidegirl12:

^^^That you're dying to know who the Hell is behind it cheesy

I don park wella.... na parallel parking I did sef!

Frankly i would rather not... i fear i would spend my entire night laughing at you. cheesy
I find out loud mouths like you really dont have much going for you so you develop a fantasy personality online to make up for your deficiencies.

Isnt your husband back from work? cheesy Is he on the night shift too? shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 30, 2012
baby_mama:

I mean it with all my heart
You just need a better group
I hope you are not referring to online folks and the banters
Your people will be there for you in time of trouble longer than any white person can
Go and ask NigeriAns who have been bereaved or are sick in the hospital
Your white friends will give you the generic " call us if you need anything" which is just a conversation filler
Your Nigerian folks will visit
Will sleep over
Will cook and bring you food
Well take your kids to sleepover
Will call
Will stand by
Wll contribute their hard earned money if need be

Well follow up,make calls and drop in to see how you are doing

I am giving you a testimony here not just mine but that of plenty others
You tell your real friends in time of crisis not when the going is good

You will understand me someday.

Awwww.....Thank you babymama ..... I got it ALL covered , don't do other people's food grin and I got it under control wink
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 30, 2012
davidylan:

Frankly i would rather not... i fear i would spend my entire night laughing at you. cheesy
I find out loud mouths like you really dont have much going for you so you develop a fantasy personality online to make up for your deficiencies.

Isnt your husband back from work? cheesy Is he on the night shift too? shocked shocked

Hun hun.....Na 48 hrs round the clock cheesy... I will announce to you when he's home cheesy cheesy..... Doltish ASHI!!
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by oshioke2012: 5:58am On Dec 30, 2012
hmmmm..... the initial thread was...... a husband spitting on a wife...... and wife needing advice on wat to do, which one come be jidegirl own and this war of WORDS. this isnt funny nomore, jidegirl accept it or not, ur hubby is a fucking racist... even worse than a racist(his own race) nd u his wife, a bigger one for defending him... God, pls leave dis thread!

10 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by babymama3: 5:59am On Dec 30, 2012
jidegirl12:

Thank you..... I got it ALL covered and under control wink

I was cooking soup the other day and suddenly realized I had run out of palm oil
Called up my friend down the street and sent my son with a bowl to go collect palm oil grin grin grin
I felt like I was in a face me I face you in ajegunke
It was a great feeling wallahi

1 Like

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 30, 2012
I am not trying to make snide remarks here but honesty though, we have a blast anytime we hang out with our people, the fun, the side jabs which is never taken seriously, the pigeon English, talking about home instead of answering questions from people who want to know what life is like where you come from.

A black mans barbecue party rocks.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by babymama3: 6:03am On Dec 30, 2012
jidegirl12:

, don't do other people's food grin and I got it under control wink

Really?
But you eat in a white restaurant ?
Nne you have serious issues
Shebi na life we dey,you will understand me someday

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 30, 2012
baby_mama:

I was cooking soup the other day and suddenly realized I had run out of palm oil
Called up my friend down the street and sent my son with a bowl to go collect palm oil grin grin grin
I felt like I was in a face me I face you in ajegunke
It was a great feeling wallahi

And these all went down in ajegunle or where precisely ?

Ori mi o cheesy..... jydoe bashing only on NL cheesy

Tell me more babymama.
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:10am On Dec 30, 2012
what is this thread about?

How are you jenny smiley
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 30, 2012
oshioke2012: hmmmm..... the initial thread was...... a husband spitting on a wife...... and wife needing advice on wat to do, which one come be jidegirl own and this war of WORDS. this isnt funny nomore, jidegirl accept it or not, ur hubby is a fucking racist... even worse than a racist(his own race) nd u his wife, a bigger one for defending him... God, pls leave dis thread!

You are fvcking dopey for typing my name.....na you I go defend ?
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by babymama3: 6:11am On Dec 30, 2012
jennykadry: I am not trying to make snide remarks here but honesty though, we have a blast anytime we hang out with our people, the fun, the side jabs which is never taken seriously, the pigeon English, talking about home instead of answering questions from people who want to know what life it's like where you come from.

A black mans barbecue party rocks.

I have lived in a white man's land for donkey years
I have lived in places where there were hardly any blacks and my closest friend was a lady from Botswana
I have lived in a place where my village had a meeting sef
I have done white friends,Hispanics,Asians,middle eastern etc
Nobody can do me like my fellow Nigerians
We went through a difficult time recently with an illness,it is my nIgerian crowd that was there 100% and still there

When people say they hate the company of Nigerians I just laugh
Sooner or later you will need them
When your child is graduating ,wedding,illness or someone dies,you will surely need them.
That one na sure banker

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by babymama3: 6:12am On Dec 30, 2012
jidegirl12:

And these all went down in ajegunle or where precisely ?

Ori mi o cheesy..... jydoe bashing only on NL cheesy

Tell me more babymama.

Here in America
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 30, 2012
baby_mama:

Really?
But you eat in a white restaurant ?
Nne you have serious issues
Shebi na life we dey,you will understand me someday

Very serious Nne..... picky type... just found out thats why all of una will never like me.... and I really don't care....sorry
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by oshioke2012: 6:15am On Dec 30, 2012
jidegirl12:

You are fvcking dopey for typing my name.....na you I go defend ?

i love dat, am d last person u wnt to start dis piss wit
girl, u should be licking ur wounds not carrying empty pride around
or have u forgotten d name of our forum?(not for racist like you)
its nairaland not dollarland nor euroland....
get a grip on bitch!

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 30, 2012
baby_mama:

Here in America

Now that's classy .... apartment blocks, condos or houses? calling neighbours ?.... they'll think I'm crazy here grin
Re: My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels by babymama3: 6:20am On Dec 30, 2012
jidegirl12:

Very serious Nne..... picky type... just found out thats why all of una will never like me.... and I really don't care....sorry

You don't eat in restaurants?
Never ordered a pizza?
Burgers?
Never bought lunch at work?
Never ate at a wedding or function
Girl please!
Remember you said you don't eat other people's food
Or you just don't eat from Nigerians

There is nothing to be proud of in many things you have written here
No man is an island
I just pray that the day you need the Nigerians around you,they will be there for you,if you haven't raised your nose too high at them
Believe me that day will come.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply)

Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? / Shakirudeen Adewale Alade A.k.a Boneticsart, British Got Talent Contestant / Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.